FREE SPEECH RALLY GENERAL /FSRGBT/ - GAS THE KIKES EDITION

FREE SPEECH RALLY AND BLM ANTIFA NIGGER KIKE PROTEST BOSTON THREAD

LIVE SCREAMS

OP CERTIFIED COMFY
>periscope.tv/w/1mrGmmANNlzGy

RUPTLY
>[YouTube] LIVE: Counter-protesters take a stand against a 'free speech' rally in Boston (embed)

QUESTIONABLE COMFY
>periscope.tv/w/1dRKZnRrbavKB

BLM NIGGERS
>[YouTube] LIVE Boston 'Free Speech Rally 30k expected Antifa Black Lives matter to resist "white supremacists' (embed)

FREE SPEECH
>periscope.tv/w/1OdKroNNbbOGX

RSB
>[YouTube] LIVE COVERAGE: Boston Free Speech Rally & Protests (embed)

STICKFAG
>pscp.tv/w/1MYxNXOLYZwGw

POLICE SCANNER
>broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17472/web

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/witlessX/1rmGPqbObnnJN?
cnn.com/profiles/sara-ganim-profile
archive.is/g72yP
twitter.com/K_y_l_e___/status/898983213959393284
youtube.com/watch?v=TIlguZQgQdM
youtube.com/watch?v=p5dpaEe9G50&feature=player_embedded
pscp.tv/ScottAdamsSays/1eaJbmlqenYGX
livestream.com/accounts/12767816/events/7662890/player?width=640&height=360&enableInfoAndActivity=true&defaultDrawer=&autoPlay=false&mute=false
periscope.tv/inspirebankexits/1MnxnmXLmzMJO
youtube.com/watch?v=p5dpaEe9G50
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2815714/Cat-nearly-died-attacked-thug-looks-like-Hitler-recovered-despite-losing-eye.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump. Sorry niggers, I was a bit too late. get in here.

>banging drums
>ayy
>we out hurr

so inspiring

First for starving commies

great links you incompetent fuck

Police scanner said TANGO ECHO.
TANGO means special ops.
Going down?

>GAS THE DODGE
>RACE CAR NOW

>Also, "select all squares with a helicopter"

Only just started watching this shit
If there is a big happening how will it go down?

Can't wait till these fuckers are being stacked in body bags

can anyone figure out the original source of the helicopter feed on the bottom right of the seb green periscope feed ?

also, like 4/5 of the links in the OP are old/dead

save us, dodge charger

don't know. They keep telling them to go to a different channel. Private one.

There wont be. The next thing to watch today is the Trump rally in Arizona.

Cause the know people are listening.
Makes me think something is gonna happen.

the police already advised the protestors to watch out for any cars on the road just in case a Nazi decides to get uppity

not like anything would happen tho with the 20 big bitch pussies and all.

That was a very entertaining happening. Antifa showed their true colors today! Nothing like having 20,000 people chimp out over 50.

Tango is SWAT but Echo is West Roxbury E-5. So my guess is they're getting riot gear reinforcements.

The boston police code words said tango was special ops. Is that the same thing as SWAT?

according to twitter reinforcements have been spotted.

Yeah. SWAT = Special Weapons and Tactics. Most police departments don't call it that, but it's the same thing. Crowd control, hostage situations, the like.

Yeah. BPD's doing a good job, sadly. No full-blown happening. We need this done somewhere where the police is incompetent like /cpd/ or LA

Its like maidan, but better. You making maidan on my land, now you had it on yours. Enjoy it

How? How can you be this delusional? I can't even wrap my mind around it. How can you push out reality so easily and block out anything that doesn't fit your narrative? It can't be stupidity, you have to train yourself to be like this.

So today in Boston, Antifa were not only publicly embarrassed, but practically branded as domestic terrorists in the court of public opinion thanks to The President's tweet.. Am I correct?

no way, maidan was fucking insane.

It's over for now. But there is good chance it will flair up again when it gets dark.

SAVE US DODGE CHARGER

challenger...

The police scanner has been very quiet...

Yes. And very
infectious. Look at your protestors. They are the same insane

shit stream
periscope.tv/witlessX/1rmGPqbObnnJN?

The original reporting by a leftist dipshit said it was a charger. At this point I think any chrysler vehicle could be used.
> Can't Flim Flam the Dodge Ram!

Pretty much, it's not good to defend anarchist groups. Their very existence is about being violent.

as long as it's a dodge then they were warned to get out of the way

mass hysteria son. imagine what people thought during some other mass hysteria events. my fav is the tulips are worth more than gold, still #1 lol

Fight at Tremont adn West heading toward Wasthington

cnn.com/profiles/sara-ganim-profile

who has gps coords

Can someone explain to me how Shiva Ayyadurai is a white supremacist?

Someone spotted with a hammer, sending extra cops to watch over.

He is arian its obivius

RED RIGHT AND BALLOON RALLY

THE NEXT GREAT PROTEST
NEW THREAD IS LIVE
archive of old thread::
archive.is/g72yP

>Shiva Ayylmao

lol

LA riots this evening, anons?

Fuck lefties

VIDEO of guy sucker punched and knocked the fuck out:

twitter.com/K_y_l_e___/status/898983213959393284

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
"I want to applaud the many protestors in Boston who are speaking out against bigotry and hate. Our country will soon come together as one!"

He just took away their satisfaction.

at least your guys had a decent reason to protest (agree with it or not). Or people have no fucking reason

>twitter.com/K_y_l_e___/status/898983213959393284
no! bad dog...bad dog
these fucking monkeys of antifa

Boston Nazi Alt Right White Supremecist Free Speech Rally speakers.

FIGHT BROKE OUT ON STREAM PEOPLE AND COPS WERE DRUG TO THE GROUND SOMEONE WAS THROWING SOMETHING FROM A BOTTLE ON THEM

Delicious bait

yes
the fire rises

this cuck mayor needs the national guard before he has LA riots scale violence tonight

nigging on youtube.com/watch?v=TIlguZQgQdM

THEY SMASHINHG THE DOORS , FINALLY THIS IS HAPPENING

CURRENTLY REQUESTING MORE AMBULANCES. IS SHIT FINALLY HAPPENING???

>138247904
is this a Venezula coup stream?

i'm not even sure anymore, this has been the larpiest rally in history but charlotsville was just as boring until the very end.

Was this all a ploy for chimping out niggers?

Someone threw a white plastic bag of -something- into the crowd of police then a bunch of civs ran away screaming.
scanner reporting multiple things being thrown at police.

Whatever that was, they fucking dispersed quickly. The police seemed totally unfazed though.

>no justice! No peace!
Wew

Shiieet it's kicking off big time now

youtube.com/watch?v=p5dpaEe9G50&feature=player_embedded

People have milk jugs on stream right now, i think the police just pepper sprayed some people.
The police is handling this really well, which is refreshing but a sick part of me wants to see something major happen.

Underrated.

You didn't embed the links your idiot

Don't you get it, nazis? The people have spoken -
free speech is bad!

I thought it would be over? The shimpout is still going on?

Burgerbros, you really need to recognise the most important lesson from today.
I don't think the organisers of the free speech rally did it intentionally, but it worked out incredibly perfectly!
All you have to do is anouncing big alt-right rallies. You get your permits and make calls to the press telling them that at least 5000 protesters are expected. Do it in California, Chicago and so on. That is all you have to do, the rest will be delivered by the crazy leftists.
You don't even have to appear to the rally. Not even one protester from the Right had to appear.
The Left will organize huge counterprotests and they are soo stupid and "diverse" that they will destroy themselves.
What do you think? Even Scott Adams seems to agree.
pscp.tv/ScottAdamsSays/1eaJbmlqenYGX

Beautiful.

its slowly picking up heat actually.

Lmao at that shouty black woman

Because OP is a faggot

livestream.com/accounts/12767816/events/7662890/player?width=640&height=360&enableInfoAndActivity=true&defaultDrawer=&autoPlay=false&mute=false

This guy is a whiney babby, but it's a good stream; Watch out, it's pretty loud though.

periscope.tv/inspirebankexits/1MnxnmXLmzMJO

My Favorite

I see (and hear). They ain't very creative with their slogans.

This is turning into a chimpout for the history books. Where is the riot gear? I thought this was a major city.

dunno if anyone has posted this

very /comfy/

Right now they just appear to be screaming for ice cream... Could that be the key to stopping antifa?

Why is it always nigger

lurke more

There's only like 40 of them
Minor chimpout nowhere near la tho

Did this dude just say the white nationalists are outnumbered in Boston today? Is he deluded?

Kek

No, he is a legitimate communist propagandist.

ACID ATTACK

Is this real?

WHICH STREAM

meant for

police dispatch

This is a good idea. We could cause millions in property damage as the commies and dindus tear apart their own cities and terrorize their fellow citizens.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2815714/Cat-nearly-died-attacked-thug-looks-like-Hitler-recovered-despite-losing-eye.html

the fuckin owl is always there
>and clowns

What the fuck is wrong with these people.