So assuming we have the money for operations, men, supplies, and arms...

So assuming we have the money for operations, men, supplies, and arms. Do you think it would be possible to create an actual mother base out of an abandoned oil rig?

Also is it exactly illegal for a private organization to possess a nuke? Would it really act as a deterrent or just fodder for an invasion by a government?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Sealand
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brecqhou
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>oil rig
Why not take over an island somewhere in the Pacific.

You know, Scott? I've been an evil-frickin'-doctor for 30-frickin'-years, OK? Cut me some frickin' slack.

Yes... Yes it is...

>the pacific
What if I wanted to make a base in another location? Also in my mind it makes it easier to expand, you just gotta build more platforms

Because oil rigs aren't stationary and can move if they need to.

If we could get a billionaire like the nigga from Nimble America or something to fund it, I would definitely be down for this.

now's the time

Haven't we declared war on Tuvalu though?

Why are we talking about this over the internet? You better be behind a proxy.

Why not make a fort and or /k/astle innawoods instead?

Pic somewhat related

kek never changes

>Also is it exactly illegal for a private organization to possess a nuke?
There is allays some law that applies, but you can do whatever you want. The law is not exactly made as a guideline for the righteous.

Its not like I'm actually going to try. Just a question I want to ask. NSA if you're reading this pls no bully

Build a /k/astle faggot, it's Patrician

Stop playing Jap shit and come back to reality

>Would it really act as a deterrent or just fodder for an invasion by a government?

Assuming the leader is a psychopath, you could threaten to blow it up as soon as an invasion begins

Beautiful

requirements to get in
>own atleast 2 weapons
>be /fit/
>bring loads of ammo
>be right wing
>be apart of the NRA

Stupid SHILL THREAD is deliberately stupid.

Fuck off, Kikesucker.

You better get paid a lot of money, and let no one ever suspect your existence. The organization for obtaining contracts and moving funds without being caught alone is quite the motherfucking challenge. The rest should be a piece of cake.

if you want to start a nation, you're going to need hundreds of millions of dollars. an abandoned oil rig is purposeless, you must have a resource base to build a society and autonomy would be even better. if you want it to happen, get busy getting rich. prove you're the master race. don't talk about WMDs, that's just stupid, handle defense when you have something to defend.

I'm actually unironically not scared of the white race being replaced because when our backs are against a wall we will pull some shit like this and just clone ourselves or something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Sealand

Everything you've ever thought of has already been done, sorry.

...yeah but... sealand is more like 2 containers stacked on some conrete pillars

Probably best not to attack part of the commonwealth

I feel sorry for you guys. So I'm going to tell you how you can make this happen. Totally serious. Ask me how or you may be missing your one chance at the truth

Explain

>LARPing this hard

Imagine if you fell off that bitch.

Unless Sup Forums has an abundance of engineers we're also going to need to train people how to do special maintenance, especially for the stabilizers.

We can grow our own food on base but you'd still need a constant flow of resources coming in, which means we'd need a shipping vessel as well as vessels for transportation.

You'll be wanting arms too; manufacturing or buying it will create government attention and surely they'll send in someone or a group to check up on us be it by infiltration or just snapping some pictures from waves nearby.
It'd probably be best to just allow them to do this since I guarantee capturing any spies will lead to you being hit by jets quicker than your heads can spin.

There's a lot more, but even with just that I think even if ALL of Sup Forums pooled together money and contributed the full weight of man hours this board could deliver we probably wouldn't be capable of both maintaining and running it at the same time. Rigs are exceedingly dangerous to work on if you don't have proper discipline and knowledge of how they work, it is not just a platform out on the ocean. We'd need people who have experience transporting large amounts of goods and people, not just someone who "knows" how but multiple people who HAVE done it.

That's another problem I have with Sup Forums is there's a lot of know-it-alls and braggarts amongst us who "know" how to do things but they've never done it once. This is the sore thumb of it all and why I wouldn't ever want to be a part of something like this, neither would anyone experienced in any task that's required to run a population off a rig.

When the sea level lowers, it will make sense.

You don't need anything. The hardest part of all is the least expensive and you can get on with it immediately. LARP with me a minute...

Let's say you got 100 million dollars and you bought literally everything you needed. And so, you would move in. Then you'd have to get along and in the process lose much of what you've been given and it would probably fall apart. So the real way is to start with nothing. You rent a campsite and sign people up. You go, you make a IRL community. Then you become friends, eventually brothers. After that it doesn't matter, a campsite or better, pooling resources and expanding as needed. You can't do it on an idea alone. It's real life and people you need. Anything else online is LARP. That's why I feel sorry for you. /fin

The point was that Roy found an abandoned fixed oil platform, declared it terra nullius, and conquered it, claiming the title of Prince Bates and founding the Principality of Sealand.

So if you find a bigger abandoned oil rig, you don't need to be an "organization", depending on how far it is from the shore, you may claim it and start your own nation with your own constitution and laws. You must also make a new flag, which will be hoisted by whatever ships you have.

>be apart of the NRA
ya, na. I'm not one for putting myself on lists voluntarily.

do you know the owners of the london ritz hotel and the telegraph newspaper?
the barclay brothers (not related to the bank) have something similar, although it's still a crown dependency
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brecqhou

Renting a campsite? He'd still have to pay rent/tax/land. I think his point was being independent, not renting a tent in the middle of Cuckistan and be subjected to its regulations.

On top of people who assume experience from knowledge, we also have a lot of people on here I don't think would actually follow orders.

You need a type of person to give orders and make sure work gets done, and a lot of people don't like that type of person because if you don't do exactly what he says to do when he says to do it he morphs into a drill sergeant. Imagine joining up with all your friends to make a big base and then suddenly those same friends punish you for not doing work you slacked off on and force you to slice potatoes for 300 hours or similar.
That would piss off anyone not disciplined for it. I'm frankly sure most of the military only puts up with that because the pay and benefits are decent compared to the work.
That's another thing, I'm sure a lot of problem causers on here would expect payment and you'd be damn sure most of them would throw a fit if they didn't get paid for their shoddy job-well-done.

We're not a bunch of rowdy angry kids obviously but you DO need a special kind of mindset and discipline in order to work in that kind of environment and even people in the military have these kinds of troubles. The difference is Sup Forums does not have the full weight of the law and authority power of the military to smother these people into submission, and we likely can't afford a massive turn-over rate which would mean eventually we'd have to settle on troublemakers being thrown into the group we finally got nicely organized and outfitted for work. They'd topple everything.

If we could get enough actually intelligent and experienced people to organize it all, help train, set up an administrative staff, and maybe get a payroll managed then we MIGHT be able to cobble together something decent. And that's ONLY assuming we have the money and resources for it.
What then? The second we look like a threat of any kind they'll sink us. Just look at Rhodesia and compare to what will happen if they had anti-UN inclinations.

if i win the lotto i am literally building a /k/astle