Anglos are better than Euroweenies

Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/688662/Theresa-May-Sharia-Law-inquiry-Prime-Minister-leader-conservative-party-downing-street
youtube.com/watch?v=eQMzJ5Z7zBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Then why couldn't the Brits repel the European Saxons?

Saxons are less than 30% of Anglo DNA. Who really won, lad?

>muh trollz

>30% foreign DNA
>Winning

Wow you sure set the bar low

t. still ruled by a German queen

I would add to the Anglo one that Anglos spread the word of God into every corner of the planet.

HOW CAN EUROWEENIES EVEN COMPETE

I just came here to agree. the Anglo strides the world as a colossus. Speak our language. We cannot hear you so well from up in the heavens.

I love my heritage and I love my Anglo brothers and sisters.

Is Spain a bunch of moors?

yeah, thanks for making sure that the high African birth rate also translates to a high African fertility tate

Are non anglos even human?

wrongly proofd

> never lost a war

What about Vietnam ?

Yes. you were smart enough to brexit but not smart enough purge yourself of migrants.

Here, have a comic that shows just how much better anglos are.

never lost a WORLD war

learn to read

perkele :DDDD

mita sinun harrastat :DXXXD

Least they're doing something plastic kraut

the leafs and kiwis should be on the right

>can drink alcohol like it's water
What? No you can't, you pussies.
>masters harsh enviroments
Ahahaha, americuck muhreens who came to train here during winter lost fingers & toes to frostbite during the first week while our local conscripts didn't seem to mind at all.
The only thing anglos brought modern world is multiculturalism, marxism & nigger worshipping.

Fuck off, Divide&Conquer faggot

:-DDD vittu en mä puhu perkeleitä ES ja puukot

>islamophobia
express.co.uk/news/uk/688662/Theresa-May-Sharia-Law-inquiry-Prime-Minister-leader-conservative-party-downing-street

The other day, I was pondering what it must be like to live in countries which don't speak English. I put myself into the mindset of it all, sat down quietly, closed my eyes, and went deep into mental meditation. I truly tried to understand. Instantly I started to feel... unnatural. I felt so utterly insignificant. Like nothing I did really mattered whatsoever in any sort of way. Instead of just a random human, nothing to brag about but a human none the less, it was like I was actually... nobody. It was like I was an ant. Meaningless. Weak. Irrelevant. A tool. Crawling and scurrying around in a world where somewhere far away, in the same reality, actual superior beings existed. I was a German. I was an African. I was Asian... I was the World. Babbling in tongues and feeling so empty. The thought was terrifying. In my concentration I'd went into a trance. I Screamed! I Screamed, in my mind and out loud! I screamed in the only way that truly felt like it would make me more than this horrifying, terrible, paralyzingly weak and useless creature I had dreamed up.

I screamed... in English. Instantly I was shaken back to reality. I had developed a cold sweat. After a few deep breaths, I swore I would never repeat that. I never want to feel that way again.

Why are continentals so full of estrogen?

:-DD
Koivauskappi e musttakipiiraka!

You two sound like africans trying to speak our language
>checks both flags
Kek, you probably are.

>has to go back millennia
lol continencucks

>implying there's anything chadlike about canadians

So...
native finns??? :DDDD

How can we make America Anglo again?

gas the kikes race war now?

mommy and daddy made the mistake to move from finland to sweden when i was 3 yo

By letting me move there

I only like Anglos and only Anglo opinions matter to me

>world leaders ever reflecting the views of the general population in any country ever
There is only one man that ever did this, and he will most likely be reviled for the rest of time.

>can't go back millennia
I understand your frustration new world mutt

my ancestors blew your ancestors the fuck out at waterloo, nerd

>anglo
You mean jews, right? Because the anglo didn't do any of that, it's all been the jews. The anglo is merely the servant of the chad jew.

пpидypoк

>What about Vietnam ?
Funny coming from a French.

>can drink alcohol like it's water

youtube.com/watch?v=eQMzJ5Z7zBw

yep can confirm

That's all she wrote.

Enjoy the story, anglos.

checked, lovd crecy.

>hides behind a meme flag

> bitch gets btfo by EU
> whine on Sup Forums about it
> creates a shitty meme to support his butthurt

This is you. This is how you actually seem.

I'm saving all of this

xD xD

ebic bantz

will post it on ifunny

thank you Reddit xD

had so much euro poon on my bell end is not even funny. Never had to stoop to a British lass. Fucking hot euro girls all come to London for the Big Anglo Cock

Ofc.. havent really been to spain, have you?

The entire planet can get fucked tbqh.

> t. Descendant of polish migrants

>all of these triggered non anglos
Kek. Stay mad inferiors.

> coming from a guy who is literally lesser than an ant in his own country

Nigga if youd be killed on street, shit wouldnt even get to local news. If Id be killed on street, shit would be top news in country.

But dream about how """""significant"""" you are, retard.

t. Carlos bin-Kowalski