QUADRUPLE TURBO HAPPENING

HOLY SHIT WORLD WAR III IS INCOMING

HAPPENING LEVEL 1!!!!
I REPEAT!!!
HAPPENING LEVEL 1!!!!

>www ndtv.com/india-news/video-shows-clashes-of-indian-chinese-soldiers-at-ladakh-1739530

Other urls found in this thread:

latlmes.com/world/china-starts-to-bomb-india-1
youtube.com/watch?v=2Hf-B9Tqkss
youtu.be/fUQGH_9vfX8
youtu.be/Q-ZDlrz7xvM
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
youtu.be/m4I9fXcs6N0
foreignpolicy.com/2017/04/17/is-india-playing-the-united-states-against-russia/
letmegooglethat.com/?q=rothschild mao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This isn't world war 3. Its world war POO.

If i am not mistaken, neither of these states are heavily influenced by the Jews

Oh God, we're going to be involved in another fucking war

Big of true

latlmes.com/world/china-starts-to-bomb-india-1

It actually looks like they are having a little scrap to boost their egos in some typical male chest beating competition rather than WWIII

I remember in July everyone on Sup Forums was talking about that land dispute, is this still related?

shiiieet
nukes to fly in 3 days

Fpbp, /thread

And how many women were fighting today? Exactly. This is just another case of TOXIC masculinity

>Everybody was KungFu fighting!

>Those gooks were fast as lightning
do do do do do do do do do

Is it already too late to save the world from WW3?

Happens all the time, hell you will always have artillery fighting infantry within the same military, or UK soldiers getting into fights with US soldiers.

I know because I'm ex military, I was based in Germany, once we went paint balling near some German Army barracks, some happy German soldiers were out have a smoke.

>LE massive troll face

We started using our paint ball guns like mortars (we being artillery troops) to launch an attack over their security fence, much lulz pursued xD

>It was a little bit frightening

ni ni ni ni ni ni ni ni ni

Nukes in 30

if true; big

>throwing rocks and feces at each other
>World War III

China must be taken.

THere is still the protest tonight in Texas! Hopefully that will be something

POO on WOO

shit wrong thread

>china v india - took 75 days to throw rocks at each others
>ww3
>muslims v not muslims - takes on average 5 minutes to kill an infidel
>not ww3
really makes you think doesn't it

bump! The world is fighting everywhere!

Stop

...to fifty years

YES, FINALLY! FINALLYYYYY!!!

Good. Both countries can use a war to cull their ridiculous and evergrowing population. If you think muslim immigration is a problem, just wait until the poos and chinks start migrating out of their shitholes.

stfu joo, i will talk about what ever i fucking want, fuck you i won't do what you tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=2Hf-B9Tqkss

>not already having contingency plans for WW4

meh, call me when they start killing each other.

Looks like a bunch of kids fighting on a playground

Even if there's a war there won't be any nukes fired

>when the sun darkens , and the dog does a barkens agains the invisible impending doom , you and your peebottles must leave thy room.

youtu.be/fUQGH_9vfX8

Wake me up when an invasion happens

Absolutely btfod

>throwing stones
>happening

>soldiers throwing stones at eachother

youtu.be/Q-ZDlrz7xvM

WAR

what is it good for?

>If i am not mistaken, neither of these states are heavily influenced by the Jews
you are very mistaken, remember Mao? and the revolt against the British in India? what do you think that was all about?

war...
war has changed...

>WWP confirmed

What the fuck were they even doing in Ladakh? That's hundreds of miles inland, I almost booked a tour there once.

I may have to, soon - before China fucks it up. They've been training to. They have bases in Aksai Chin and exact scale models of terrain in northern India. Kind of creepy, the unholy alliances they've been making with the surrounding countries.

>you will never be a soldier with the Royal Bhutan Air Force

>WW3
>Chinks vs Poos

Saged

>poo flying with expert timing
la la lala la la la la la

Topkek, British colonization wasn't Jewish or anything

Happened 5 days ago.

the sun has never set on rightful jewish clat

India has gone full illuminati. On of the season finales for their version of who wants to be a millionaire the most influential Bollywood movie star who is also the host did a whole skit of India entering the new age. The skit had him first rebuking God for being an asshole and then he walk through a giant black triangle with dancers doing slow rythmic egyptian dances.

Very strange.

HOLY SHIT. This will drive up the oil price right?

The POO vs the WOO

The ONES WITHOUT LOO vs THE CHINESE JEW

The GANGES TURD TASTERS vs The BEIJING LEAD BREATHERS

WORLD WAR POO(WOO)[WEW]

DON'T MISS IT!!

Neither of them supply oil so...maybe a tad but not a ton likely

>The video, which has been widely circulated on social media, shows many soldiers from the two countries punching and kicking each other and throwing stones.

This is how WWIV is supposed to be fought. Did we miss WWIII?

tomorrow is the solar eclipse in the usa

>2 most populated countries have a massive war

Any way to draw all of Africa into this?

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

>With what weapons world war three will be fought with, I do not know, but world war four will be fought with chopsticks and poo.

~Don Draper
(Pic related.)

No, but China and India missed 15 millennia

>warriorssss come out to playyyyyy
This applies a lot right now

(((lord roths child))) saying markets are crashing

fucking sauce

i love you Sup Forums

Africa is a Chinese slave colony desu

wow I can't believe it. This is it guys. its over

>Both sides scuffle
>Both sides throw stones

As long as no shots are fired, nothing will happen.

Markets will crash next year.

WHEN DO WE PARTY???

>ON AUG. 21ST SHTF THIS IS JUST THE FOREPLAY.

Starts at 6:30

youtu.be/m4I9fXcs6N0

Source for India illuminati video

youtu.be/m4I9fXcs6N0

Hopefully not. I want Venezuela to collapse and be annexed by Colombia.

Looks like the day of the flush has arrived.

pretty scary honestly

Bravo user

Communist China was fucking funded by the Rothschild's at inception, & very much a part of their plan. Mao had meetings with them often, & pics exist out there, too.

I was watching it with friends and family and I was the only one who got the illuminati symbology and started freaking out. The rest of my dumb poos just laughed.

So lonely.

We went straight to WW4...they fighting with rocks.

Opiate the gooks, curry war now!

Do you know what's worse than fake news? Old news.

The two biggest armies In the world.

Are they not armed? I don't have much hope for a sissy rock fight igniting WW3.

foreignpolicy.com/2017/04/17/is-india-playing-the-united-states-against-russia/

is it possible that WW3 will happen through India? Russia is giving them weapons, and doesnt care so much what india does with them.

Everything is caused by the Jews. Lurk more.

russian props up and supports india.china getting reked. us about to enter fray, china uses best korea as a distraction vs us. us buisy pushing in best korea's shit in and russia decides to end things with cihina?

us/russia vs china/bestokorea?

Sauce?

hahahahahahaha

usa so afraid of stone-throwing chinese soldiers!

how embarrassing.

letmegooglethat.com/?q=rothschild mao

quadruple
u
a
a
l
u
d
e

Ahahahahahaha. No. You'd be mistaken. Look into Kaifeng, the Chinese assimilated Jews. Look into how many Jews were advising Mao and others. According to what I've read, there is a part of china where all the Kaifeng stay.

>order takeout from poo and woo
>same time delivery
>battle to the death for your business

What a surprise. Most Asian countries are waiting for an excuse to invade China anyway (Japan, Vietnam, Cambodia, the Koreas, India etc).

>expecting shooting
>ANTIFA/Stickman fighting

Don't disappoint me like that, user.

(You)

The next big war is going to be insane in regards to casualties. China and Asian alone could get close to a billion dead.

Hopefully Europe stays out of it this time, or only helps Russia on the border with China.

Been tellin people for years war between China and India was imminent. Recent events make everyone who disagrees with me look like turbo autist assholes

Problem is that Pakistan will enter, then the US will enter, then everyone enters.

I doubt they'll do anything other than what Indian and Pakistan do on their borders.

Just like NK, this happens every few years. China will never be able to subdue another nuclear country.

Everyone is too comfy for another great war to change everything up IMO.

>latlmes.com/world/china-starts-to-bomb-india-1
nice

India wins.