>SoS T-Rex Remarks To Student Programs and Fellowships 8/18/17
youtu.be/ZdE64W5C9gc
>State Dept Press Brief (Heather) 8/18/17
youtu.be/pVRNFVUfIdo
>WH Video - VP in Chile 8/18/17
youtu.be/ByfJJ85zIzo
>VP Pence @Cocoli Locks Panama City, Panama 8/17/17
youtu.be/rsJwRDtZAqY
>Ramzpaul - The Alt Right - What Went Wrong?
youtu.be/n8VYmY89_KU
>SoS T-Rex/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @US-JAP Security Consultative Committee 8/17/17
youtu.be/0wZ8uSL_lrM
>WH Video - Meet the Cabinet #4 SBA Admin McMahon 8/17/17
youtu.be/qSzDkgOF5xg
>WH Video - VP in Argentina 8/17/17
youtu.be/z59gQ-3T6tE
>US Trade Rep Lighthizer opening stmt @NAFTA renegotiation 8/16/17
youtu.be/55lEe9vNBgU
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/08/19/large-police-presence-planned-for-dallas-against-white-supremacy-rally.html
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

S/he looks like Trump.

The next day, my mother showed her entire ass. She basically became Trump, in my own house. My mother decided to don that bright-red “Make America Great Again” T-shirt and asked me to take her out to places while she had that shirt on, putting me in a position of having to appear to support Trump’s election. Again, I put my pride to the side. It’s my mother. She birthed me.
But this is when our relationship hit the point from which I realized we’d never fully recover. When we were getting in the car to head to Rockville, Md., she asked why I found the T-shirt offensive. I told her that by her wearing that shirt, it showed that she didn’t care about my life or those of her grandchildren or daughter; after we argued, she refused to speak to me for hours, again.
She wanted me to take her home. I offered to take her to the airport.
She was leaving the next day, Saturday, which, as we all know now, is the day white supremacists staged their rally in Charlottesville. Amid discussion—she agreed that the white supremacists were appalling and that the police had done a horrible job—she still managed to find a way to support Trump by complaining that people were waiting for him to say something and then complained that he didn’t say enough; her point was that, basically, he couldn’t catch a break.
I took her to the airport, hugged her, kissed her on the cheek, said, “I love you,” and then she said, “It’s been real.”

First

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

Riots when?

That's rule 63, yes.

We got a protest in Dallas so we might get some blood.

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

Drumpf

First for fuck you.

TayTay checks out.

When do we make our move?

Anyone got a blackpill antidote?

Because no one cares about Rebel Media? Especially now that they eye candy is gone.

she would probably have gotten her ass beaten by antifa.

Where bitch?

Get ready for Malta and wannabe shills.

Not even close to first.

anyone know what post count obama leaf is at? I think hes starting to use a bot because hes getting past 100 posts a thread

yep

Here Malta, you seem to have dodged this. Not up to the challenger?

>He made the distinction between violent and nonviolent (sure why not, good call)
You are alright when you explain your reasoning. Props to you

> but then said the nonviolent ones are correct, even though they want him impeached.
He said (and I quote)
> I want to applaud

Here is who he's applauding
> the many protestors in Boston who are speaking out against bigotry and hate.
Run of the mill stuff and that was his last tweet of the day. Innocuous stuff, not applauding everyone but this specific group

The he follows
> Our country will soon come together as one!
This ties in with his previous tweet
> Our great country has been divided for decades. Sometimes you need protest in order to heal, & we will heal, & be stronger than ever before!

That's it. Here is a summary

> thugs attacking police: bad
> lawful assembly and airing of grievances: good
> shout, shout, let it all out. It'll be good for you

Im failing to see anything else except that ans I say that as someone that wouldn't have taken the same course of action

foxnews.com/us/2017/08/19/large-police-presence-planned-for-dallas-against-white-supremacy-rally.html

>mutant writes a blogpost
>mfw

I never started. It feels good to have no footprint on the internet.

you either kill yourself or do something about it

Jews worship Donkeys

Maybe he bought a pass to shill?

It's not time for those hours, user!

What a woman. Incredible.

>it costs $1 to touch her non-existent butt
ICE can probably snatch some folks.

trump presidency we fought for is over.

>blackpilled
>after the presser on Monday
You only have yourself to blame.

Righteous anger, as said in the last threat.

Yep

>mudshark and a cuckold

(((social media))) is cancerous; she is very wise to do that

drumpf

post rare tay quotes to pay respects.

Yeah walk downtown by the shops and poke those people yelling at you.

How can you be happy?

>tfw the only "social" media you take part in is anonymous imageboards about Korean underwater quilting

Fall is coming.

she fucks niggers you fucking loser, get a life that doesn't involve worshiping some Jewish puppet with shitty pop music

Ok. Getting warmer, but Dallas is huge. Where and when?

Just kill yourself instead of bitching here.

Are you that pro counter protester faggot that keeps posting behind a confederate flag?

HYPE
Y
P
E

>ywn grope the skeltal singer
Why live?

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

what did he mean by this?

Why can't trump make his own decisions without these foreskin-less satanists influencing him? Not only is he an independent grown man, he's the fucking president of the united States.

coal burner's kids disavows her

What a surprise

This is the whole point of integration of the races, whites growing up around niggers, relentless brainwashing, they don't know why niggers were always hated until they learn the hard way

See

That or Thailand, but he usually just posts pictures or single sentence snark.

F

> avenge Hitler cat

Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait for the trump rally on tuesday where he declares antifa a terrorist organisation and the turkroach cries in a corner, desperately reading the news over and over until he finds the slightest hindrance to blackpill over

So unbelievably comfy

I'VE ALWAYS HATED THIS CRINGEY, OPPORTUNISTIC, GOOD-FOR-NOTHING, PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL FAGGOT THAT IS PRETTY MUCH ALWAYS WRONG ON EVERYTHING

Checked.

Racist ANTIFA protesters in Boston!

Is this photo real? This timeline has been just quirky enough for me to believe there's a lefty protestor out there that resembles the mab she hates.
>pls no bully

Suicide is haram.

what makes you think he isn't making his own decision?

>Ok. Getting warmer, but Dallas is huge. Where and when?

Some in an earlier thread said 7:30. I'm presuming that's local time in Central time zone, s- that'd be a burger and 45 fries.

The "where" is Dallas City Hall.

Hes always blackpilled

this hurt me worse than Bannon leaving desu
at least with the blackout I don't have to worry about her being forced to say nice things about Charlottesville the way she was with the women's march

You happened once, you are naive if you don't think you will happen again.

Post the full context next time instead of misrepresenting the whole situation. No need to be dishonest.

I'm now praying for it like blood at the Dallas protest.

E-celebs need to rope themselves

Defend this, /ptg/.

unironically this

Ready to give up on life but too pussy to suicide, what do

I feel bad for the sap whose IP address I post with.

The only thing I care about is whether humanity becomes a two or more planet species because we're vulnerable here, only one catastrophe away from extinction as a one-planet species.

The welfare state and mass low IQ migration and dysgenics hurt our chances of doing that.

If the West dies, chinks, or preferably Japs, will get us there.

dammit

>No need to be dishonest.

How do you expect libtards to function, then?

If you are truly nihilistic then it doesn't matter. nothing matters if you are very truly and purely nihilistic. If you disagree then you have some small sense of values at least.

suicide by cop

Soon.

>Trump changes his name and gender in 2024 so he can serve 16 years instead of 8. Brilliant.

See

>blackpilled
I like how this term gets used for people who more often than not just dumb as shit with nothing valuable to offer.

There is a simple red pill to take my friend. Democracy has been hacked. He is as much a part of (((them))) as the other fallen kings before him. Nothing is coincidental. Everything happens for a reason.

Kushner and his buddies are pouring poison in his ear and turning him into a neo Cohenservative.

Its only 25% complete in a day, we got this!

I love Kellyanne.

Very beautiful photo.

What weak punches. The old guy just stood up like it was nothing.

Do I watch chimpout streams or LivePD?

Is this shopped? Why did Trump fuck his iconic hair up like that, and why is he wearing a fag badge on his ear?

Campaign Trump is long gone, isn't he, /ptg/?