!!!!!!!!HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!! - ITS HAPPENING! NEW MASSIVE PEDO RING DISCOVERED !!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS AN EMERGENCY! You guys wanna see some where fucking shit????????

>inb4 CIA deletes this thread

ok ready???? Heres the fucking summary:

>In New Zealand, there is a town called "Christchurch"
>There are dozens of pizza joints called "HELL PIZZA" within like a mile of each other.... Why???????? (see pic)
>On the HELL PIZZA website, its very dark and they have a link called "SATAN"
>The link "SATAN" leads to a website called "Satans Little Helpers"... a site to recruit under 18 children who've been through "hardship"

IT GETS FUCKING WEIRDER........ Remember how John Kerry spent him time in Antarctica during the election????

>On November 9, day after election, John Kerry flew to Christchurch, Newzealand (after trip in Antarctica)
>Massive 7.8 Earthquake hits Christchurch as soon as Kerry arrives TRIGGERING TSUNAMIS (COMPLETELY UNREPORTED, TOTAL MEDIA BLACKOUT)

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF IS GOING ON!?!?!?!

SOURCES IN NEXT POST!

Other urls found in this thread:

hellpizza.com/
satanslittlehelper.co.nz/
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/86296996/us-secretary-of-state-john-kerry-visits-christchurch
theguardian.com/world/live/2016/nov/16/new-zealand-earthquake-help-stranded-kaikoura-live
archive.is/IpyXc
archive.is/tCh3F
archive.is/hjSI7
archive.is/7SgN9
archive.is/e4NqI
archive.is/Jud1y
archive.is/AAhjG
i.imgtc.com/Lsw4RrO7LN.jpg
archive.is/1LopR
archive.is/maNTv
archive.li/qZpVQ
archive.is/dlnR1
archive.is/XKnLz
archive.is/IxFs9
archive.is/UGbZ4
archive.is/T3jV7
archive.is/xiqSP
hotelstadthalle.at/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Lifeball.jpgJPG
i.imgtc.com/5qqnE2vXaB.pngPNG
archive.is/WgvST
archive.is/GpqnO
archive.is/JYlXu
archive.is/xXghx
archive.is/DpEOY
archive.is/eVHKQ
archive.is/727W7
archive.is/i4Akw
archive.is/0Pbpj
archive.is/mK6rm
archive.is/Edr5N
archive.is/BFeCK
archive.is/D8bly
instagram.com/p/BFCan6VMX7q/
youtube.com/watch?v=DfwJA0f0UTg
hellpizza.com/wickedpedia/privacy
hellpizza.com/wickedpedia/terms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FAKKKKKKKK !
IS THIS THE GENESIS OF "THE EVENT" ???

Send this to Ed from the Outer light / Outer Dark. He's based in New Zealand

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SOURCES/LINKS:

Hell Pizza on Google Maps:
>just go on google map and search "Hell Pizza Christchurch" and zoom the fuck in

Hell Pizza website:
>hellpizza.com/

Satan's Little Helpers website:
>satanslittlehelper.co.nz/

Kerry flies to Christchurch:
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/86296996/us-secretary-of-state-john-kerry-visits-christchurch

New Zealand earthquake: Tsunami hits after magnitude-7.8 quake strikes near Christchurch
theguardian.com/world/live/2016/nov/16/new-zealand-earthquake-help-stranded-kaikoura-live

What in the actual fuck? This is unreal

Oh shiet mang

Hell Pizza shops don't even have basements though

>tfw autistic atheists got mad at a town named after Jesus Christ, and decided to go full fedora by making a pizza chain around the whole area named "Hell," and now the fags are running a pedo-ring
wew

That's what they want you to think

KIDS ON THE SATAN LITTLE HELPER WEBSITE

THESE KIDS LOOK ABUSED

What in the actual fuck
good find user

Not surprised in nz. A lot of elites I heard were buying up properties there. We now know why

oooooooooomggggggggggggggg

>PRESS RELEASE; Christchurch, New Zealand. Hell Pizza Slammed For Using Comdom To Promote "Lust Pizza." -
archive.is/IpyXc

>PRESS RELEASE; Christchurch, New Zealand. Hell pizza chain is removing its billboards of Hitler saluting with a pizza slice after complaints from the Jewish community. -
archive.is/tCh3F

these guys are edgy af or disgusting pedos

bump

Get this to pizzagate voat

Oh wow holy shit you found absolutely nothing

try harder lefty faggots

Also
>lefty faggots unironically side with pedo rings and child rape and denounces any suspicion and open investigation by the uncucked internet as "ridicolous conspiracy theories", because the right is openly hostile to faggots, kikes and other pedos and as a commie you cant be on the same side as the right

Those pizzas look as bad as the kids.
Stinks like Comet.

this is almost as delusional as the bible quoters

Post your real flag OP or else all credibility is lost

>Edgy guy makes a pizza
>Pizza pretty good
>Decides to make pizza joint
>He's edgy, so call it "Hell"
>Get's pretty successful
>Everyone likes his pizza
>Decides to give back to his community
>Help out kids
>People start calling him a pedophile because of le pizzagate meme

jesus christ Sup Forums grow up

oh and before I'm accused I am definitely NOT in the CIA. We don't even browse Sup Forums here.

Wtf bump

Hell's Pizza is just a fucking brand. There is one down the road from our house in Auckland. Its like Pizza Hut, or Domino's.

You're a fucking idiot. The reason Kerry went to Christchurch after visiting Antarctica is because ChristChurch is home to the International Antarctic Center. As for the pizza joint, it's just an edgy chain that's popular in the area, it may look weird but it's just their idea of being original. It's not uncommon for corporations to have youth outreach programs, it's the most effective method of charity PR.

So the only proof you have is the play on Christchurch by naming your restaurant Hell Pizza?
>an autistic boy with no arms and a blind, paralyzed 5 year old don't look happy in a photo

>Manafort Lobbies for Victor Yanukovich, ousted Ukrainian Prime Minister in 2009
archive.is/hjSI7 (CNN)

>That year, Swine Flu Breaks out weeks before the election in Ukraine and Russia
archive.is/7SgN9
archive.is/e4NqI
archive.is/Jud1y

>That year, Israeli scientist claims that Swine flu was a biowarfare agent that was released in Ukraine, and gets summarily arrested in armed standoff en route to Israeli consulate with hundreds of officers swarming him with swat gear
archive.is/AAhjG

>Damien Hirst with Baxter in his art
i.imgtc.com/Lsw4RrO7LN.jpg

>Rather than this being another fake news conspiracy, Manafort and Yanukovych learn the truth. Swine Flu was just a front for a type of weapon that could travel beyond borders, and make money for a massive influx of pharmaceutical equipment and NGOs.

>Meanwhile, five years before Euromaidan breaks out, Clinton Foundation begins preparation for the construction of dozens of Neonatalogy clinics in Ukraine alone, with USAID, Open Society and Rockefeller CIA present in all parts of the country.
archive.is/1LopR - ANTI-AIDS
archive.is/maNTv - Open Society
archive.li/qZpVQ

>Bill Clinton Donated $3 Million value painting to neonatology and bone marrow centers.
archive.is/dlnR1

>Elton John ANTIAIDS Foundation, working for Hollywood, found an adoption agency and eventually set up White Helmets-like Battalion in Eastern Ukraine. 3000 Combat medics roaming the Ukrainian countryside.
archive.is/XKnLz - Elton Adopting HIV+ Baby
archive.is/IxFs9 - Call to join medical battalion - ANTIAIDS
archive.is/UGbZ4

>their galas:
archive.is/T3jV7 - Event names include 'An Enduring Vision, Winq, An Instinctive Eye'
archive.is/xiqSP - Rachel Chandler

>my shop

An international local pizza shop run by two men?

Bump. Some user needs to sign up as a "helper".

Gettin' heavy matey

This.

Christchurch user here.
Hells are edgy as fuck retards whose marketing has ironically used Hitler and the Pope for the lulz. They are fuckwit sjw company that shills for refugees and 'positive alternative lifestyles'

They are on many New Zealanders boycott list

>how Sup Forums reacts when they don't like their pizza

56 openings in 3 years hahahahah RIGHT

WTF???
THIS NEEDS MORE ATTENTION

god damn this meme is so stupid now. PIzzagate actually had circumstantial evidence and bizarre imagery that led us to believe something nefarious was going on. Now you're just trying to connect any pizza place you find with pedophilia, which is fucking retarded. You are now reaching and saying that pizza places worldwide are the hubs of child trafficking operations when originally in pizzagate, comet ping pong was the anomaly that made it so intriguing.

judging by your meme flag, you're probably a leaf too. fuck off with your disinfo.

This.

Though their pizzas are pretty good

What is #ageplayer anons? Is it p-gate related?: ig @ageplayallday #abdl Shows up on the instagram feed so seems like it's not frowned upon maybe a form of priming/desensitization?

How exactly is this any proof of a pedoring?

you would think they would be thrilled with life. baka.

>(after trip in Antarctica)
Perfect place to do something illegal. It's lawlessness over there. Also, isn't there an island/mountain named after the Rothchild family?

Spenny as fuck tho

There are nine pizza joints and they are all the same fucking local chain you massive mong.

>a site to recruit under 18 children
It's literally mini make-a-wish. They organize horse rides and pizza parties and playing games with athletes for kids who are retarded or sick.

Holy fuck you are so god damn stupid, kill yourself you LARPing faggot.

>we
Terry was right

>Elephantis Vomet PizzaGoyim
user, I...

Sjw democrat refugee loving company that is also a pedo ring front? Makes sense.

>we

>Logo
- hotelstadthalle.at/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Lifeball.jpgJPG

>Chris Cornell
- i.imgtc.com/5qqnE2vXaB.pngPNG

>Bill and Hillary Clinton
- archive.is/WgvST

>George Michael
- archive.is/GpqnO

>Logo of Life Ball
- archive.is/JYlXu

>Criticized before for medical fraud
- archive.is/xXghx

>Meanwhile, a Ukrainian oligarch begins working closely with the contemporary art community to host massive art exhibits in Venice, Kyiv and Qatar.

archive.is/DpEOY
archive.is/eVHKQ

>Through art smuggling, the Ukrainian kids end up in the hands the global elite, most notably the Geffen entertainment network in Hollywood, where Chris Cornell, Chester et al. Bryan Singer make appearances. Steven Spielberg and Harvey Weinstein travel to Ukraine to film a movie with Victor Pinchuk, who coincidentally runs the shipments of contemporary art to Venice, where he meets frequently with major globalists and who is on the MOCA board.
archive.is/727W7

>"Spell Your Name"
- archive.is/i4Akw

>Linkin Park NGO 'Cooking for Kumrose' - Crowdrise
- archive.is/0Pbpj

>40 AIDS researchers die on Malaysian Airlines Flight over Ukraine
- archive.is/mK6rm

>ANTIAIDS are also closely connected by the MOCA network of Museums, and both obviously maintain star power. Victor Pinchuk, David Geffen, Heather Podesta, Jeffrey Soros all part on the board. This shows that Clinton Foundation and the rest of the NGOs are closely tied to the contemporary art world and avidly participate in it when providing aid to that country. The Same art that passed through Kyiv Museum ended up at MOCA Geffen.
- archive.is/Edr5N

>Geffen was linked to pedophile ring with Marc-Collins Rector, Brock Pierce and Bryan Singer.
archive.is/BFeCK - Hollywood Reporter
archive.is/D8bly - Disobedient media on Pedophilia Scandal

Why there are so many people enjoying pizza and going to pizza huts?

They are all pedophiles.

Pizza is a food of Satan and everyone that eats it is a supporter of pedophiles.

>SJW
>Refugees
>Alternative lifestyles
You're not helping your case here.

I remember when 4chin was a haven for pedos.,

Is hell pizza /our/pizza?

>he doesnt realize saging was disabled years ago
Embarrassing 2bh

Oh snap. I actually remember eating there, when I visited NZ — not in Christchurch, but in Wellington, where there was a Hell Pizza right near to a place I was staying at. I even kept a napkin from there as a bookmark in a book I bought there. I also remember there was another joint called Heaven Pizza with a similarly shaped logo, and I wondered whether it was a branch of the same company or competitors trying to steal the style.

The pizza was alright btw.

John Key's daughter Stephie is a degenerate artist who also goes by the name Cherry Lazar. Here is her Instagram page. She is into some devil stuff. instagram.com/p/BFCan6VMX7q/
I wonder what "deals with the devil" John Key had to do to gain power, and I wonder what dirt THEY threatened to expose unless he pimped out NZ to chinks and Somalis?

>Massive 7.8 Earthquake hits Christchurch as soon as Kerry arrives TRIGGERING TSUNAMIS (COMPLETELY UNREPORTED, TOTAL MEDIA BLACKOUT)

Uhhh I remember that being reported. But nevermind that, pedosexuals WILL be allowed to exist. We WILL be allowed to have our love. You fucking Alt-Right bafoons couldn't stop homosexuals, you couldn't stop transexuals and you WILL NOT stop us pedosexuals.

What is #ageplayer anons? Is it p-gate related?: ig @ageplayallday #abdl Shows up on the instagram feed so seems like it's not frowned upon maybe a form of priming/desensitization?

Ok, CIA.

ageplay/abdl is a fuckin degenerate fetish.

Just think what they get up to down there. Labs, farms, molestation dungeons. It's no longer fanciful, it stands to reason. Given everything we've seen so far.

How's the book?

>What is age play/abdl
See pic related.
youtube.com/watch?v=DfwJA0f0UTg

It's fetish shit.

one day you're gonna wind up in prison in solitary where your only human contact is guards who sneer at you and spit in your food.

BUMP !

THE SHILLS ARE OUT IN FULL FORCE!
>THE SHILLS ARE OUT IN FULL FORCE!

Oh shit we've been found out :(

Would you say it was good enough to attract enough business that it could open 62 stores from an original 4, internationally, within 3 years?

Meh, Christchurch here,
Hell Pizza is from Wellington anyway, I've met the founder
He's just an edgy normie who plays on the 'hell' theme to get a rise out of people and increases his advertising saturation
For some time he's been countering all the negative press from his edgy shit by making all kinds of gluten free, sugar free, salt free, vegan, kids charity, raising money for teens operations and crap

Literally not happening unless you've got a damning revelation

>racoon eyes

Get used to it. They'll be making new "discoveries" ten years from now.

wow minute 1:27 - is that her vajayjay sticking out like it's nothing???

>See pic related.
This is a hot foot video. I'd love to suck Mileys toes.

why didn't the parents get an abortion?

I'm starting to think a majority of Sup Forums might actually be retarded.

It's a pizza franchise and their philanthropic org, this isn't some massive conspiracy, you tards.

Explain "Satans Little Helpers", linked directly on the Hell Pizza page

I am very disturbed. I have never seen a pizza joint go this in depth in to protecting their customers privacy. Why would they need to protect their privacy for what flavor pizza they want?

hellpizza.com/wickedpedia/privacy

Nope, hahahaha not going to happen. The wheels of culture are turning, it's our turn and you impotent little Nazis can't do SHIT about it!

I too am not in the CIA we do not browse Sup Forums Sup Forums board we are busy doing boring paper work.
However I am a government data analysis and have tirelessly looked over all the data and I can ensure you all it's a big old fat nothing burger.
We'll get them next time boys!
Let's take a day off, go out and get some sun, maybe spend sometime on Facebook, Amazon or Washington Post.
Solidarity Bros!

WHAT THE HELL

BUMPITY BOO!

Well now we need a New Zealander to go check the place out.

guys! new evidence points to a major pizzagate player!

hellpizza.com/wickedpedia/terms

why are they using a token system online to buy pizza? Why isn't normal cash good enough.

FREE GAZA

ALSO DEATH TO PEDOS

And?

It's basically a charity for retards
Did you even look through it?

cope harder, degenerate. ask anyone what they thought of gays or trannys and they'll generally say they don't care what those people do but they think it's gross.

float the idea that pedos should be auctioned off to big pharma for human experimentation and most people will love it.

Not this shit again. Sage this thread, take it to

It's a chain of restuarants called HELL, and they chose to name their charity something that relates to that theme that's why it's satan little helpers. Fucking retards.

Someone needs to download that menu and find out what's hidden in the data.

Spent time in NZ and suspect Hell's Pizza is just a pizza chain run by Goths who got marketing degrees.

FWIW, rumor has it there is a Rothschild bug-out base in Akaroa (near Christchurch), disguised as an organic farm run by globo-eco-dipshit David de Rothschild.

>Explain a local business owner setting up a site to help kids who are sick or retarded.

Tax exemption?
Good will?

It's alright, given the fact it was written by a non-native speaker without Nabokov's blinguality and talent. It's memoirs of a ballet dancer about his teenage years in revolutionary Russia, the 20s in the Soviet Union and how he sneaked out of the country to China, so it's highly insightful for a person interested in the history period.

I'm not going to pretend I'm a connoisseur of fine pizzas, but the pizza was good, and, more importantly, I remember it there being slightly cheaper than elsewhere in Wellington. This made me dine at the place a few times, that's how I remember it.

What is this level of larping and shilling.

I'm so disgusted with a few of these posts they have to be jebaiting me. Fuck someone help, I want off this ride. CIA niggers everywhere

It's a PR marketing campaign to make the company seem moral despite the edgy name, 14 year old Natsoc conspiracy theorists please go back to your cribs

Do these look like normal children Sup Forums? why are there bags so large under their eyes? What could a 7-8 year old child possibly do to help at a restaurant?

Definetly something a pedo would say.

Just remember; every time a pizzagate or Seth Rich thread drops out of the clear fucking blue, there's an actual happening being suppressed.