Looks like Cheeto Hitler is bowing down and kissing the ring, Nazis...

Looks like Cheeto Hitler is bowing down and kissing the ring, Nazis. What's going through your diseased brains right now?

How many times do you have to be proven wrong before your realize what a retarded faggot you are? 3 more 40-50yo conservative supreme justices before this is all said and done. The left is dead.

He applauded the protestors of the statue removal. What's the big deal.

20d chess

Sage
Alt left troll

>left is dead
>Trump just fired Bannon and is now making tweets to show how not racist he is

I give Cheeto Hitler another month

Nazis take a good look here. These are the Americans who turned out in droves today to categorically reject you

It's time you hung your hats up. The only course you have left is terrorism and you will be crushed like roaches in a matter of days if you try to murder our citizens

>Boston
>82% voted for Hillary.

Yeah but what about everyone that's not a nazi though.

You're all nazis

Like the last 8 months you've been saying "next month"?

bannon resigned 2 weeks ago lmao and hes going back to breitbart. even considering making his own tv network. you honestly think this is a victory?

DRUMPF IS FINISHED!

REEEEEEEEE!

excellent thread OP, please keep me posted

MAd kid detected

>Implying he's not a Dem plant shill
Fag was always weak as fuck

I thought boston was just some political rally for an anti-establishment candidate? is trump part of the swamp now?

I hope you realize that trumps presidency is already over. If they let him stay on, it will be a castrated zombie presidency animated by neocon necromancers where he does what he's told. Your boy was done after that press conference last week

even the rust belt Trump voters who just wanted their taxes cut and our trade deals renegotiated, and who voted for Obama twice?

He meant these ones

Nah.

I can't wait for the liberal butthurt after the left dissolves.

kek

>hes going back to breitbart
No shit. Were you expecting him to burst into flames the second he was fired? And news network my ass. He's just going to continue churning out clickbait for you lobotomized chuds to lap up. Your time of political relevance is over

(You)

"Basket of deplorables"
That's what handed the election to Trump

Please fuck off before I personally lobby the government to double tap your shit hole pizza country with nukes

>implying trump matters
>implying anyone voted in through the jewish system will ever matter

I know you slimy, shape-shifting, coin-clipping kikes can't into bants, but what is this with the Cheeto Hitler? Is there a pic of the President eating Cheetos?
In the meantime, I hope you enjoy following the Supreme Court. Oh, and your jewess cunt Wasserman Shultz will be indicted soon. So you have that to look forward to.
We're only seven months in and you communist shit bags have gone insane, pushing Whites out of the party at an alarming rate. I would prefer we not have a one-party system, but if you kikes want to destroy the Dems then I'm okay with it.

the stupidest thing about this "rally" and "protest" is that they weren't even two opposing sides.

one was rallying for the preservation of the free speech amendment,

and the other side were just racist blacks, communists, antifa, fudge packers and carpet munchers screaming and yelling out stupid retarded phrases.

they were more an likely all brought into the city, this rally has been common knowledge for nearly a month now. i bet the streets around were lined with buses and minivans from all over the country.

This is probably the dumbest shit I've ever read

So what youre saying is youre happy with your president. Me too OP me too.

Fake news sage

reddit is now jealous of Sup Forums so they come here and try to wreck it. Won't work, no karma, no bans to speak of. Freedom of speech. You must go back.

its nothing compared to how ugly your face is, would have been cheaper for your whore single mother to have ditch you on the side of the road than to waste money on you on your fucked up existence.

>paid protestors
So that's what the Dems mean by creating jobs. Gotcha.

He is just being more smart about it. He is speaking out against hate which I don't know how anyone could support.

Dude, weak bants.

You have a low IQ since its well known that these protests do get protestors bussed in, just like in Charlotteville.

he has never been a Nazi. ever. daughter is married to someone who is Jewish.

this whole narrative is ridiculous