All the big empires were multiracial/multicultural...

All the big empires were multiracial/multicultural. If you choose to be a ethnostate you'll end up like an irrelevant finland/estonia. There's no way America can be an ethnostate at this stage. It's too late.

Sure, Tree Hugger
Who are you, really?

I'd rather stand in breadlines with whites than have a mansion that needs to be armed like a fortress to keep the "benefits" of diversity from stealing my shit or raping and murdering my family.

Focus on what I've said and not at who I am.

You might also end up like Japan, which has been an ethnostate forever.

t. someone who has never stood in a bread line

>All the big empires were multiracial/multicultural

And they all collapsed after doing so.

>Finland - still going strong
>big empires - all have collapsed

china is a pretty significant counterpoint to this

>All the big empires were multiracial/multicultural.

Not wrong but they were controlled by ONE race, your empire is a mess.

Collapsed after thousand of years while finland got cucked multiple times, can get cucked at any moment and is irrelevant.

Agreed. But we can insist on a FaithState. Dont let (((MSM))) turn this flag and this movement into an (((ethnostate))) movement.

Exile all non-Christians. Open borders for Christians.

Are you sure?

European empires pre-1900 weren't really multiracial neither desu

Collapsed not long after they embraced multiculturalism dumbass

Are you underage? Its about demographics. 90% han chinese and 100% controled by them

Does an empire this big has any other choice but to embrace multiculturalism?

Like an empire we expaned

The christian niggers and latinos will eat you tho. A 33% black 33%white 33% latino USA would be a disaster.

"Han chinese" are not really han. they're mixed as fuck. Stop talking like you know what you're talking about.

However in those empires like Rome only Latin people could attain citizenship.

Yes, not embracing multiculturalism for one.

Either that or dont become an empire so large that it will be destined to collapse

retard, the non-han areas are largely deserts and they are being ethnically cleansed as well

Israel is an enthnostate that survived the Roman empire, so....

Han are mixed. Just google it.

>Han chinese" are not really han
>i'm the one who doesn't know what im talking anout
You already made your mind on this subject. China is not multicultural and they are constantly trying to kill of minority cultures within their borders.

Apply yourself retard

Empty statement. In no significant empire did anyone of it's conquered people have complete equal rights with the people who conquered.

Brits were #1 citizens in their empire, you think the Romans didn't put their own people in the highest positions?

We're well on our way to collapse. At least where most of the dividing lines are it's mostly racially segregated.

Every single empire in history held itself together through a primary culture or ethnicity, or a mix of both.

Not really. All big empires had one clearly dominate ethinc group. There are no powerful empires where all groups are even remotely close to being equal.

>All the big empires were multiracial/multicultural

and they all used racism to keep everybody in line

Brazil is the most multicultural country on Earth
Tell me why homogenous South Korea and Japan have a better gdp,gdp per capita, and higher living standards while having less land and people

You've confused correlation with causation. Big empires are multi racial because they've conquered tons of other races. They all started as ethnostates.

Is historical illiteracy a requirement for leftism?
All the big empires USED multiracial systems to subjugate their SLAVES.
All the big empires has racially pure non-diverse ruling castes.
Being in a big empire sucks if you're a diverse slave and sometimes even if you're a Roman descended from Decimus Brutus.

I'll focus on those numbers

But fuck you hiding your flag is gay

Simple: Brazil was used only as a extraction colony. It absorbed the Iberian shittiness.
Explain this to me: Brazil was ruled by whites. Slavery only ended in 1888. All the presidents since then have been white or almost white. Why is the blame on the non whites? Why didn't the whites built a great country similar to the USA while they were on the top?

Anyway who the fuck wants to be a big empire anymore? That made sense when land was by far the most valuable resource available. But in the modern world it's really not.

The US could easily conquer entire continents if it wanted to, but what the fuck would we gain from that?

Iberians are unproductive niggers with muh afternoon naps, they also have nigger and inbred arab genes
Multicultural shitholes will end up like Brazil, its just a matter of time

because it takes white citizens to make a country great, not just leaders
USA is getting shittier every year it gets less white. It was the best when it was 90% white.

Fucking checked, and OP is a faggot.

OP you goalpost moving duplicitous faggot

how's it feel?

Does it matter? You'd take option 2?

China empire

thats why the declaration of independence wrote out this country is for we the people. not indians and negros.