August 27th battle of berkeley part 4

>Sup Forums doesn't like this guy b/c he's a jew

Sad!

but he is a jew

Keep dreaming.

bump

oh shit, no one is going to show on our side because CharltV

>being this cucked.

Benji wouldn't post that if he didn't believe it.

It makes sense that the live would attempt a revolt on Monday, after those news get announced in the morning.

Can't be trusted.

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/897967384966840321
Confirmed real

bump for the shills.

seems sarcastic to me

I remember when this guy worked with Michelle Fields to try to make a criminal assault hoax during the election. For some reason he still has a job as a pundit.

Hannity was tweeting about major events this upcoming week as well. Hannity can be overly dramatic, but Ben-Gurion Shapiro tweeting about it makes me want to believe.

>twitter.com/benshapiro/status/897967384966840321
>Confirmed real

>shapiro
>credible

pick one

he´s a lvl 2 jew, a "sneaky jew"

He's too stoic and autistic to be sarcastic on that level

It's like you were not around when he was forced out of Breitbart.

This.

Something major is coming this week. Trump will want to pinwheel the media away from the race shit. Something major to fill minds for a while to come

Other way around. The recent controversies were drummed up by the Swamp because they know something major is coming.

if gets then yes

guess not!

Well shieettt

What have I done.

FUCK!

All jokes aside, it will happen.

Ben Shapiro using the phrase "lit af" = Ben Shapiro sarcasm. He's literally mocking all of you. Leave it to Sup Forums to run every little thing through their own super retard strength confirmation bias filter.

nice

Shapiro has zero credibility. The man helped create an assault hoax with the intention of harming Trump and then the weaselly kike doubled down after being proven wrong with video evidence.

Benji doesn't know shit, he is literally mocking trump. Does Sup Forums really think Ben would have inside info? I like Ben, but he is so autistic he has no ability to think beyond face value Trump.

>I like Ben
Why? He dislikes you.

Fake and gay

Little Ben doesn't know what's going on; his Trump Derangement Syndrome prevents him from seeing too much reality. And he wouldn't be excited about it if he did. So he's being sarcastic. But he's also hedging his bets, because if it does happen, he can claim he was serious and knew something.

Lots of shekels earned in this thread

I want to see Trump donkey punch the shit out of Clinton. Just ruthlessly fuck her backside, that would be awesome.

If you knew anything about Ben you'd realize this was fake. He criticises Trump where he deserves it. No uncharitable far left propaganda.