ANGLO-SAXON GENERAL

THREAD FOR THE DISCUSSION OF THE FUTURE ANGLO-SAXON WORLD ORDER!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=U1tldPrQ_AY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_English

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treachery_of_the_Long_Knives

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/ncomms10408
youtube.com/watch?v=q0cOTDBQJSo&t=331s
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn

Hail Mosley!

Welcome, Anglo-Saxon brethren!!!

Churchill sold us all to the Jews and there is no coming back

Bump

If you are of Anglo heritage, return to our land! We need reinforcements against the disgusting (((celts)))

He was a retarded C*lt anyways.
Now that's aesthetic.

1v1 me c*lt scum

No Celts allowed, Long live the Anglo-Saxon kingdoms

1501980362993 you are now my Fryd brother

Lol, they didn't resist when we invaded their homeland and nowadays they're too busy fucking sheep ffs lmao.

Don't say the full word here mate, it's C*lt.

Bump for idiocy.

Anglo-saxon world order. kek

We had it once and will do it again to demonstrate the superiority of the Anglo-Saxon man.

The future of anglo-saxon world order is that it will stay a fantasy to people too feeble to accomplish anything in their lives and would rather live in fiction.

Pic related.

You're just an idiotic C*lt, bitter over the rape and genocide of your feeble ancestors which couldn't stand against the bravery, courage, and might of the Anglo-Saxon man.

why do people hate c*lts

Anglo-Saxon/Norman supremacy pic related

Reminder that this man was the greatest ruler of England and that hereditary monarchy is c*tholic in origin.

Modern Brits are Celto-Germanic.

Well at least you got one thing right. I'm briton.

At least I'm not a sca larpers. aha. I wipe scores of you single handedly.

I'm half Celt half Anglo.

Reminder that this man was the greatest ruler of England and that hereditary monarchy is c*tholic in origin.

reporting in

Northumberland and Durham: 77% Germanic, 23% Celtic
Sussex and Kent: 71% Germanic, 29% Celtic
Cumbria: 56% Germanic, 44% Celtic
Oxfordshire: 49% Germanic, 51% Celtic

FUCK OFF
Aesthetic
Welcome my brother, glad to see I'm not the only Anglo-Saxon here.

North-Western Europeans all descend from the Beaker and Cordedware cultures who descended on the Lower Rhine. Its the seperation over time that has made us genetically distinct, but that means, every group that ever came to the British Isles, that effect our modern genetic make up, were genetically similar, or even identical, the Belgians, the Jutes, the Vikings, the Angles, the Celts, the Saxons and the Normans.

>" recent analyses have revealed considerable fine-scale genetic structure in the Northern and Western parts of Great Britain, alongside striking homogeneity in Southern and Eastern England"

nature.com/articles/ncomms10408

We are both Britons, and Anglo Saxons. Celto-Germanic is a good term, as we retained genetics from those who inhabited the British Isles before, and those who invaded or migrated.

I'm just curious as to where I'd most likely find Englishmen and women who look like these two and pic related.

Thanks.

ayy

Try to disprove the pic related
>pro tip, you can't

I don't know, that's not really a distinct look, you could find it anyway. I've seen it a lot. I live in a Northern border where the average is 70%+ Germanic and 30%- Celtic, so perhaps its more Germanic than Celtic.

Reconquista of Paddy land when?

>darkies are the true indigenous peoples of the British Isles
I can't see how this could go wrong. kek

Kentucky Irish master race. You fucking heretics.

What about this? I'm just curious where you'd find the highest purity of Hallstatt Nordids in the UK.

Dutchsaxon reporting in
Learned to speak Saxon from my grandfather

They are here

Or even someone like this for example.

Where, do u have le regional flags things or whatever.

You could argue we are Norman since 1066

I'll repeat myself, every group of people that ever migrated or invaded to the British Isles, the Belgians, the Jutes, the Vikings, the Angles, the Celts, the Saxons and the Normans, all descended from the Beaker and Cordededware cultures and were all Germanic peoples.

The Normans themselves (though Germanic) left no genetic heritage in the UK, alongside the Romans.

Anywhere below Birmingham is your best bet. We still have regions and some Brits can tell where another Brit is from to within 5 miles I'm an expert of regional dialects.

>The Normans themselves (though Germanic)

No not Germanic, Danish and Scandinavian, they were Vikings

You need to read up on your history user

>Danish and Scandinavian

They are both Germanic

The Vikings were a Germanic people, more specifically, the Far North Germanic people, and so were the Danes. History has nothing to do with this besides migrations, I suggest you do a little reading on genetics.

All North-Western European people are genetically similar, because we descend from the same peoples - the Beaker Culture of the Lower Rhine area. And every group of people that came to the British Isles, bar the Romans who left no genetic legacy, were Germanic.

So, we are also Britons, but we are also Germanic, depending where you are in Britain, it could be more Germanic or more Celt.

Also I'll add, the distinction between an Anglo Saxon and a Dane is almost non-existent. The difference between a Celt and Anglo Saxon is non-existent. I could go on. As I said, all descend from the same peoples, so what makes them distinct is their time seperated.

Updated

There is barely any genetic difference between a Celt and an Anglo Saxon.

>I suggest you do a little reading on genetics.
I was about to say there is a difference between genetics what you are talking about and the documented history of Europe. I have no interest in genetics.
^
You'll never get anywhere applying the genetics argument to history becuase its just irrelevant. Unless this subject is really your thing.

Aye cant argue there

Are you actually this retarded? You look at this image and barely see a genetic difference? FFS this is why we're so cucked atm.

Your nation is currently top of the world order. It is an Anglo nation.

Cry more shitskin.

>I was about to say there is a difference between genetics what you are talking about and the documented history of Europe.
Then what you're saying is still wrong though.

We are Germanic, and the Vikings, Normans, Danes and Scandinavians were Germanic.

>You look at this image and barely see a genetic difference
Lel.

For the sake of anyone else interested in this topic though, here is a good study.

eurogenes(dot)blogspot co uk 2017/05/the-bell-beaker-behemoth_10.html

>We use these observations to show that the spread of the Beaker Complex to Britain was mediated by migration from the continent that replaced >90% of Britain's Neolithic gene pool within a few hundred years, continuing the process that brought Steppe ancestry into central and northern Europe 400 years earlier.

I can trace my history back to the 16th century, and then all I know is we are from northern England or maybe Scotland Ireland... im basically a mutt

Id be interested to a DNA test, what do you think of these things?

dumb jew or bait?

You're literally that retarded, are you actually trying to equate my noble Anglo-Saxon blood with those of sheep fucking chavs? I can't take you seriously anymore.

nice to see they have their priorities straight protecting our tea (((((merchants)))))

I can accept this.

>im basically a mutt
Might be personally, but on average, parts of Britain are actually homogeneous and we are a seperate ethnicity. If you fit the average, may be that. I, myself, have one Sicilian great, great, great grandmother which spells bad luck for me, but the only other foreign blood I know of is Irish and they're both Celtic-German too, so no matter. Can trace back to 1620.

>Id be interested to a DNA test, what do you think of these things?
They're interesting, especially the 23andme tests. I'd go for it if it's something you're interested in. I'd be nervous myself incase it revealed blood I didn't want to know about, but fuck it, 2% something undesirable is nothing to worry about. Its not like you'll do it and find out you're 40% African or something.

Unite the Anglo world.

How would you lads feel about a transatlantic empire of pure Anglo Saxon genetics? We can dump all the mussies, darkies and c*lts on Ireland, its such a shithole they wont even notice

>I'd be nervous myself incase it revealed blood I didn't want to know about, but fuck it
This

What if in 100 yrs some absolute madman gets in power and decides to genocide anyone with my DNA or heritage?

I'd be condemning my great x6 grandchildren

And lets not pretend it cant happen because they said that about the internet and now you cant get a job if you've ever shitposted on facebook before

fucking kikes, this is how they win

English kike thread.

Every fucking time.

So long as there is beer and QT's im game

but the QT's need to happen

#We are hemorrhaging QT's becuase the Niggers are arriving in Europe and lets be frank, they are fucking white woman and Germanic ones at that.

its like lol, this would not happen even 80 yrs ago Can you imagine Italy and Greece just letting boat loads of slaves arrive with no chains on?

Slavery was a good thing really, I blame women for thinking their opinion matters, fucking liberals. Thi sis all their fault.

Anglo-Saxon is both England and its diaspora over the world. I've been wanting a Celto-Germanic or Britannic-Germanic thread to come out, but it would be filled with modern German subhumans.

The Jew is too deeply embedded into the US and Europe now.

Who else has passed the one drop rule?

>222
Checked.

I'm Anglo Saxon. Your pic has blue eyes on the Anglo. My eyes are green and I have black hair; it's got a bit of grey as I'm getting old in life. Green eyes are quite rare, supposedly.

More arguments to refute idiots who say we're a nation of immigrants or mongrels on the British Isles.

>Beginning with the Beaker period, and continuing through the Bronze Age, all British individuals harboured high proportions of Steppe ancestry and were genetically closely related to Beaker-associated individuals from the Lower Rhine area. We use these observations to show that the spread of the Beaker Complex to Britain was mediated by migration from the continent that replaced >90% of Britain's Neolithic gene pool within a few hundred years, continuing the process that brought Steppe ancestry into central and northern Europe 400 years earlier.

eurogenes(dot)blogspot co uk 2017/05/the-bell-beaker-behemoth_10.html

We are not the same people who built stonehenge, which was the Megalithic culture and more, genetically, closer to those from the Iberian peninsula. However, we ARE the same as the Bell-Beaker culture which replaced 90% of Britain in a few hundred years, starting at around 2500 BC. These people were the Britons and made up the "Celts", so they were also a Germanic peoples. We've covered the topic of all (much, much, much later) migrations to the British Isles all being done by Germanic peoples also.

youtube.com/watch?v=q0cOTDBQJSo&t=331s
Aye, right.

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!