Is it bad to have sex with a black girl?

With a 0% chance of niglet kids or STDs

Also, if these three approached you, what would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pulls right girl aside

i would dive in head first and breed all three

I'm starting to get over this whole THICC shit. It just looks too unnatural. Just give me a normal girl.

Not attracted to black. I think it's because of the facial features. I've seen some incredible Indian chicks and they're pretty dark.

>(left) Y-you really want a foursome with us user?
>(center) Well he's from Canada, he won't tell anyone;)

Mixed species fucking is okay if supervised by a qualified animal husbandry professional

>I'm starting to get over this whole THICC shit.
It'll pass just like all the other trends (fashion, music, beauty, etc)

>0% chance of niglet kids or STDs
Well you just removed the two problems so sure why not

Joke's on them though, I'm terrible

Gosto mais que lasanha :D

I'd pull a gun and demand my wallet back.

They look a little too ghetto.
Nerdy virgin black girls who act and talk white are where it's at.

They're all disgusting.

I don't like the smell or texture. These are things you have no control over.

>Is it bad to have sex with a black girl?
Yes.
>If these three approached you, what would you do?
Behave awkwardly and then go home to masturbate to thoughts of what might have happened if I weren't so awkward.

What is with all these BWWM threads? I've seen 4 or 5 in the past hour. Is this the new shill tactic?

giv

1. No it isn't under those assumptions.

2. Fuck them because I'm not a faggot.

Cum inside them, last gf was african american conservative, i miss her every single day

That is three ugly sheboons

Why would want your children to have less diversity?

The real crime is sex without marriage.

>omg, he's so awkward with women! It's so cute to see
>I'll take him to my room and give him something to be confident about
>Don't be shy, user;)

Yes, it's bad and I'd lynch all three of them.

Just have sex with a donkey OP, the STDs you can get from it are treatable

Yes, they could rape me. I would play a convincing victim

If they didn't smell like hell, yes. Nigger musk is probably one of the most repulsive smells out there. Have sex with them, don't care about that, just don't make offspring or catch something

I want to fuck those ebony goddesses.

>Letting your dick think for you.

I'm not a common nigger, I'd refuse them and date someone of my own race.

Kek

>Well they say Latin men are the best lovers for a reason;)
>Th-thanks user black girl magic rite! Hehe

Beats the jewish cunt with the extreme waist-to-hip ratio, but yeah. Probably new slide material.

this makes no sense

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

You think obesity is just going to go away? Just wait till the
M O R B I D memes start

>With a 0% chance of niglet kids or STDs
Good luck with that White man:
Blacks — In 2014, the overall rate among blacks in the United States was 1,117.9 cases per 100,000 population (Table 11B). The rate of reported cases of chlamydia among black women was 5.7 times the rate among white women (1,432.6 and 253.3 per 100,000 females, respectively) (Table 11B and Figure N). The chlamydia rate among black men was 7.3 times the rate among white men (772.0 and 105.5 cases per 100,000 males, respectively).

Rates of reported cases of chlamydia were highest for blacks aged 15–19 and 20–24 years in 2014 (Table 11B). The chlamydia rate among black females aged 15–19 years was 6,371.5 cases per 100,000 females, which was 4.9 times the rate among white females in the same age group (1,291.6 per 100,000 females). The rate among black women aged 20–24 years was 4.1 times the rate among white women in the same age group (Table 11B).

Similar racial disparities in reported chlamydia rates exist among men. Among males aged 15–19 years, the rate among blacks was nine times the rate among whites (Table 11B). The chlamydia rate among black men aged 20–24 years was 5.4 times the rate among white men of the same age group (3,241.2 and 603.5 cases per 100,000 males, respectively).