Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archon_(Gnosticism)#Hebdomad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=CulmziggpvA
youtube.com/watch?v=oa_mtakPlfw
youtu.be/N09ItYiSkj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>(((they)))

The principle person pushing for it is a rich South African who wants to leave the upcoming Planet South Africa

The moons of our gas giants that are possibly suitable for colonisation are out of reach for larger space craft. Currently we don't have the propulsion technology needed to land anything bigger than a trash bin on places like Europa or Enceladus.

"Planet South Africa" is a pretty good title

where are you coming up with this stuff from? As far as I am aware there are plenty of viable propulsion methods that would permit us to travel to any planet in the system.

Sure, we can get landers through Jupiter's or Saturn's gravitational pull, but not an interplanetary spaceship of reasonable size. Landing on Mars is simple in comparison.

Mars is irrelevant. We need to worry about the beast inside Saturn.

Somebody wants to be the guy to do it and be remembered. If you had the means to make going to Mars possible, would you?

>He doesn't know Bezos is
>He doesn't know Others aero companies are
Pleb fuck off

Fuck off anti-joooooooo tards.

>Our technology is limited
>Better let another planetary gravity well fuck our limited resources in the ass

Space is a meme right now, we should focus on sustainable development of Middle America and Northern Canada, making the deserts green and taming the ocean depths. I'd rather live in a gorgeous winter complex or comfy undersea dwelling rather than poop into a vacuum pipe every day in a claustrophobic lunar/space colony.

Don't get me wrong, when the technology is there we must master the stars but right now mastering our own planet and bringing the raging human condition to heel takes precedent.

Saturn represents the Demiurge.

His symbol is the Black Cube.

What does Jupiter's or Saturn's gravity have to do with anything? I don't think that you really know what your talking about man. Explain it to me.

((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))

How much can Jews embezzle with annual NASA funding?

A fucking lot.

>dude scientific progress is evil

Found the nigger

Think of it as a backup save. If Earth gets fucked, the white race will live on

Saturn the Demiurge is the Chief Archon of the Hebdomad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archon_(Gnosticism)#Hebdomad

I'm right there with (((them))) on this one. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

.... Please explain... what beast....

Because the God of this World is their Lord.

He is the Serpent Archon.

Hmm

Malaria kills 600,000-over 1 mil annually.

Vs.

Cancer. Which Cuba is solving on poverty research

Vs.

Trillion dollar missions to space rocks.
Gimme those rocks bruv

There's literally nothing wrong with jewish people. Same goes for based black pedes. We need to offer our women to superior black seed. Impregnate a jewess so god saves him from the end times.

uhh, yeah.

pic related might be useful to you

the Saturn V had around 18,000m/s ∆v

>six sided polygon is a three dimensional cube
No it fucking isn't, this is a two dimensional cube. There's no way to get from a hexagon to a cube.

Basically the craft would be too massive to carry enough fuel for an orbital entry. A lander of let's say 5 tons requires a different trajectory than a 3000 ton spaceship. The larger ship would accelerate to a point where it couln't break anymore because it ran out of fuel.
This is not valid for all moons per say, but the interesting ones are in close orbits around their host.

*brake

Hes talking about if you view the cube as a wire frame from the vantage point of one of the corner.

Don't the richest families have trillions to their name? If there was anything to be gained or learned I'm sure these "people" would have done so by now, probably without our knowledge. I bet they look at our rocket launches and think "they're literally still shooting fuel and oxidizer out of nozzle... LOL"
>teleports behind the moon

diversity?

The fuck? (((They))) are the ones holding us back from getting to Mars and truly exploring space. (((They))) dragged the shitty Shuttle program out and kept us pointlessly doing nothing in Earth orbit for 40 years so that Boeing and Lockheed Martin could line their pockets with taxpayer money.

THEY WANT WAR

fucking kek

>dude we should spend all our money saving niggers instead of going to space

Typical leftist regressive

Check this out now!

Alien sex out of the public's eye.

Uh, how about survival of the human race, long term?

There's nothing to be gained from going to some cold sterile desert planet

This

It is full of precious metals like possibly gold an such Jews have electromagnetic sensors in their skulls that attract them to precious metals and they use skull caps to cover it up.

Its fake

>actually believing mars would help with this
true autism right here

More proof

Nasa is full of shit

>the "NASA Training Course" isn't actually on Mars

Why do we spend BILLIONS on NASA/EESA for FAKE images of earth???

Why cant they just take a RAW PICTURE of earth?? They do with other planets right?

Mars is where the White race can survive. Its low ambient light means that darker-skinned people will be at a disadvantage there.

Also, who do you think will go to colonize Mars? The highly-educated, the indispensable. Whites and some Asians, mostly.

I know a Cube when I see one.

Look at this jealous little cunt who wishes his country achieved even 1% of what the United States has achieved in space exploration.

My god you jealous little bitches are pathetic.

Yah, I didn't think that you actually knew any thing about propulsion methods. Look into Ion drives, nuclear propulsion. There's is also some really interesting talk about an EM drive in recent years, though this is a very controversial topic among scientists right now.

Also:

Gravity has different strengths a different distances. There is absolutely to attempt to brake at such distances that would cause damage to you craft. Also one needs to achieve orbit (of thousands of mph) not come to a relative complete stop. braking sooner will most definitely ad some time to the journey but really it is negotiable. These are total non issues.

The real issue is protecting astronauts from radiation.

Try looking to the left where it says "IRELAND"

Yeah, now try looking to the right where it says "training course"

I wish NASA would get better at their CGI

>$

Now explain why the flat eart theory came out of nowhere when we found out about the pizzagate.

>CGI
>from 1969

Not everything is a conspiracy you retard. It's the white man's natural inclination to explore. We explored the seas, we explored mountains, we explored foreign lands. The next frontier for us is out in space. We've already been to the moon, so the next closest celestial body is Mars. If you don't understand the explorer spirit and you don't understand the desire to reach the heavens as a goal in and of itself then you're obviously not white.

Training course, mars (((photography))) 101

I guess by photography, they mean change the hue to create red dirt. See

Love these threads space isn't real kiddos
First post sucks btw, no you

The Apollo mission left a laser reflector on the moon. You can use your own laser rangefinder to ping it - and at the same time the fact that it takes nearly three seconds to get a reply handily proves that the moon is over a quarter million miles away

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

Flat earth has been a debated topic since the early 1900s. Ancient man used to believe in flat earth. I think it was revived in 2015 when rapper BOB and basketball start kyrie irving starting to talk about it. Fuck, even shaq was saying earth was flat way before pizzagate

question: Why do right wingers hate space so much? What is it about space that makes you guys go so crazy? Like literally every space game these days is attacked by the right. Every space movie, literally anything about space is attacked by them these days. What the fuck happened? Is space somehow...liberal?

Sure, I'll just trust a bunch of nazi thieves.

Who canceled the Space Shuttle again?

Who re-purposed NASA as a "Muslim outreach program"?

>Two niggers

>Ancient man used to believe in flat earth.

No educated human has ever seriously believed in a flat Earth. Ancient Greeks calculated the circumference of Earth within 15% of its true value over 2000 years ago, and ancient Egyptians knew the Earth was round as well, which would have been 5000 years ago.

I dont subscribe to parties and I used to love space.

But I love the truth more, even if that means outer space isn't what we think it is

Flat Earth is Female Logic. Beta Cucks believe what their Mom told them.

because its bullshit, like most thing liberals believe

The heliocentric theory was developed by freemasons 500 years ago.

You'll never get there. Not in our life time, your childrens lifetime, your childrens childrens lifetime. Mars does not exist.

This

>ancient greeks

>i don't understand 8th grade trigonometry therefore erastothenes is a lie

Thousands of people gather to watch rocket launches in person every month

>The current year, still believing in the (((space))) jew.

It's the greatest hoax. Normies gets very emotional about it

Space programs are great ways to divert taxes to private accounts.
The general public has no problem giving large amounts to these pie-in-the-sky programs and doesn't complain when millions even billions of dollars are frittered away without much in return.
"We're going to Mars! And it only cost us 29 billion dollars!"

And where does the money actually go?
To offshore private bank accounts.

Sure they hire a few nerdy civil servants and scientists to sit in dingy offices in Florida or Texas and take long lunches and plot algortithms, but in the end we really don't have much to show for the money spent other than a film of a rocket hurtling through space and landing on what appears to be a distant planet.

Pay close attention at the :13 sec mark. Its fake.

How did he prove the curve? I agree hes correct about sun rotations, but that is congruent on a flat earth model.

Eratosthenes DIDNT prove curvature.

youtube.com/watch?v=CulmziggpvA

Except people on the ground witness the rockets taking off and landing

youtube.com/watch?v=oa_mtakPlfw

How do satellites not fucking melt in the thermosphere at 1500+ degress??

Where are the REAL pictures of satellites? How come you never see the THOUSANDS in any pictures/footage of earth in orbit?

youtu.be/N09ItYiSkj4

Space is bullshit. Flat earth is also bullshit.

pic related, where we actually live

flat earther shills derail any thread relating to the topic of space in the same way noplanes derail any thread on 9/11 with disinfo

what a bogus picture. that shadow far off isn't necessarily following that angle because of how far off it may be from the camera and with the terrain, the shadow only looks like that. If the shadows there have that common intersection, that would be where the light source was from. Retarded

Human exceptionalism, I thought that was a good thing.

>How do satellites not fucking melt in the thermosphere at 1500+ degress
How are this man's feet not reduced to charred, bloody stumps?

>wut is ionizing radiation
everyone is so fucking caught up in this "hoax" that they blind themselves, most of this can be easily explained

This UN flag asshole posts the same shit over and over no matter how many thorough debunking answers he gets to certain pics, he just posts them again in the next thread with the same questions

Bezos wants the Moon though, not Mars.

They're edgelord neckbeards in their mom's basement who probably haven't showered in a month.

How many of these are going into (((SPACE)))??

Space is a fairytale for grownups

Hahahahahaha. Inner sphere theory is dank.