This show is fucking hilarious, as a European

I literally laugh until I cry when I watch this show.

It needs more love on Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

as a guy its really bad and not funny to me, personally as a man

I truly believe he has completed his transformation into a "hysterical liberal" caricature.

He is the Andy Kaufman of our generation.

kys redditcuck

Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who think they're in good company.

Colbert is about as funny as a turkey sandwich.

Almost every president in history was 'racist' by today's standards, including Abe Lincoln

Colbert fuckin sucks. Colbert Report was funny but now it's just the same lame shit all the time.

SCOOPS??

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

Do you really think he's doing an ironic character? When will he come out of the closet ?

I think he's 100% legitimate now with his nutty leftist shit, or that god awful annoying nigger that is mic'd for no good reason

his shit hasn't been funny since like 06-07.

The black band leader is annoying.

fuck off ahmed.

>I literally laugh until I cry when I watch this show.
Former writer at the late show here, current producer of a different CBS program, and I can tell you personally, no one thinks this is funny. Especially not the writers. Stephens lack of enthusiasm is waning, and he can hardly fake it anymore.
We need to prompt the audience to laugh. We bribe them with gibs. When they don't laugh hard enough we dubb in laughter. When that's to obvious we edit out the joke. If we lose too many jokes we'll literally reshoot parts of the dialogue while specifically directing the reactions of the audience at the end of the show.
Glad you enjoy it though.

of course he's for real
he's a fucking leaf, mentored by a kike

scoops
2 of them

> I laugh till I cry watching this.

You must live in Germany then, calling this comedy is like calling Angela Merkel a graceful young doe. DESU most Americans think this guy is a shithead.

You need to go back to the middle east you arab scum

He's gone from playing the 'ironic conservative' to the 'unironic SJW'. sad.

Good heavens, look at the fag...I mean flag.

How much money are you being paid to shill on this site right now?

lol my german cousins also think this is hilarious political satire

>(((Europeans)))
kys

Hes really versatile.

>1 post by this ID
Another thread where Sup Forums gives shekels to shariablue.
You fuckers are dumber than a bag of rocks.