Zyklon ben does it again

zyklon ben does it again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNuePAOoA_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is this B thing I keep seeing?

It stand for Brotherhood. It's a secret code word we neo-nazi white supremacists use to signal that we are racists to eachother. You can write about it in your next buzzfeed article.

AltRight "News" source Breitbart.

Where's Trump on that ship, Garrison?
Don't forget who fired Bannon

niBBa no

stay in your safe space

too bad Ben Garrison is a faggot and Bannon is a neocohen.

Basically a stylized symbol used by Aryan Brotherhood, they also use the clover as well.

i hate how he labels these things needlessly. nobody needs to think that the illustrator thinks so little of them that he has to label george soros in this one, for example
but it's in all his cartoons and it's condescending, insecure, and hack. i wish he wouldnt do it

No way this is real. Not NEARLY enough labels

Who has the unedited version?

What is this hammer and sickle I keep seeing?

It's a throwback to the old political cartoons of the 19th and early 20th centuries.

>What is this B thing I keep seeing?
Re-"B"oot in the ass

It's considered a less disparaging symbol for letting people know that the person is special needs.

Who is that tentacle man?

Garrison didn't label him

One of them goes on your dick and the other up your asshole.

>cankles
BTFO

It's the symbol of Breitbart news you dumbass.

Can't believe Ben knows the term "cankles"

Secret Nazi code

>cankles
Pfffffhahahahahahaahaha

Bannon is going after Trump's cabinet, which is the same thing as going after Trump. Ben and the rest of Sup Forums need to stop thinking this is a good thing for Trump, it's not.

man commies are so cringy. I'd bet this an overweight female.

I see what you did there.

It's for Breitbart your fucking retarded monkey troll.

alright, fair enough, ben. your stuff is good, but the labeling comes off as weak, because im sure most of your audience isn't familiar with the conventions of 19th century political cartoons

I don't give a shit desu, Trump turned his back on his voters to appease leftists who will never like him.

Delet this, goy! Haven't you seen MSM? Drumphy is BTFO for real this time!!!

The Madman!

Zyklon Ben delivers again.

Agreed

>trumps acting presidential.
>I don't like this

Trump has been coopted by the (((washington interests))). They got to him via his daughter and son in law, both are NYC liberals that run in the elite circles.

If Trump actually implemented his agenda the Trump name would be completely shunned by the NYC elite. It would hurt his businesses as the neo-liberal establishment boycotts him and his family.

He didn't have the balls to implement what he needed to implement. Now he is surrendering his administration to the normal GOP bullshit policies that America has had for the last 30 years.

He is probably scared of impeachment by the GOP and charges relating to Russia.

What I think will happen: they are going to use Trump as a lightning rod for the inevitable recession that is due in the next 24 months.

Haha it's like where's wally!

Or waldo for you seppo cunts.

that comic is so stupid...
because controlling a shitty site that only neonazis use is somehow stronger than having one of the highest positions in government

Beter

Man, I can't wait to see the original.

>everyone gets their own name tag
>Hillary is just 'cankles'

the executive branch is gridlocked and blocked all the time, it's kinda the whole point of checks and balances. I'm sure bannon can do a lot more on the outside

Well yea, I agree. I'm just saying that the people trying to spin this as a positive are retarded

Show us the original

>This is on Ben's main website

ben is getting rusty, the yellow/green/blue tentacles don't even connect to anything

Doesn't he browse cripplechan?

this is my favorite so far

Bannon supported the Trump agenda more than anyone - perhaps, ironically enough, more than even Trump himself. If Trump's new cabinet won't put America's interests first, we should call them out..

namBla

anyone have the original?

I think this is it

I agree, but I also think Trump himself should be called out too, as he put them in those positions.

>being this dense

Ben is truly remarkable
youtube.com/watch?v=dNuePAOoA_M

>gets cucked
>claims victory

Oh Bannon!

they're coming up from the other side. he's going under the boat

Be careful when you post our communication techniques, fellow white nationalist.

>Bannon gets utterly fucked up and is fired by trump
>literally cheeto guy will listen to whatever (((kushner)))) say without questioning as "...he is a great,incredible,smart guy..."
>the best these morons have is keep talking shit baout what is currently happening, which doesn't require any further coverage as millions of people are already aware of this sick shit.
>but muh maga, the dream ain't no over yoooo
>people sitll indolent towards everything because all that matters is to feel like you're a good guy and shekels

jesus christ, you have gotten kiked once again and the best thing you can do is to keep gossiping and calling others names? no wonder you're so cucked

annon

LOL

spooped