kms

His name is fucking SHIVA THE DESTROYER

>Real Indian
Just not the Indian we wanted, but the one we deserve

show bobs an vagen

Dat blantant race baiting... He is /ourguy/

now that's funny

He was at the free speech rally today in boston

he was one of the head speakers, and literally called for clinton to be locked up

youtube.com/watch?v=_VpzG5xFThc

apparently he might have invented Email, but that's a gray area

>le 52% face

>gets shived
Damn it my kidney

Torch of Peace confirmed

lasagna bitch

Sup Forums hates poos he could never be our guy; don't forget we are bigoted racist nazis that require 100% white (((Aryan))) genes like Dicky Spencer

He is indeed /ourpoo/

an opportunist that would use dumb white supremacist as a ticket to bigger scams?
yeah your guy

He thinks GMOs are bad and stood up to Monsanto, an evil corporation, by making it look like he was doing a nazi rally. He's not even his own guy.

>Tfw I live in MA
Can't wait to vote for this guy.
Fuck Warren.

/ourpoo/

Lmao fuck Spencer

He doesn't stand a chance. Only reason a republican ever held that seat was because Martha Coakley acted like she was going to be handed it after Ted Kennedy died. Didn't campaign at all. Warren is different, whether you like her or not.

Incumbent always wins, and this is a deep blue state where this incumbent is popular. Shiva is another Alan Keyes. Just there to please his master and lose.

He was on the Howie Carr Show (local conservative radio host) and got BTFO.

youtu.be/64bFDjRApgs

>alt-right is against individualism
Makes sense just like ANTIFA for Aggressive Cucks, The Regressive Left4Dead Idiots, and Black Lives Don't Matter

He is /ourpoo/

>Ancient Aryans

/mfw I have arrived
Right-wing Hindu Empire when?

He vows to end all loos.

this indian can poo in my loo any time

Well the right wing sure does seem to fucking love coconuts lately, so, yeah probably.

>I CAN BE WHITE NOW TOO MOTHERFUCK AM BERY BERY RACIST!!

Shiva
>The God of Destruction/The Destroyer

he's the only politician willing to give monsanto hell. if i could vote for him, i would

>the god of dance
>the god of kindness
>the god of violence
>the god of the storm
What a goy

When? Is already happening m8! I had the opportunity to study business with a very known Hindu professor that had made quite a couple of cobtributions to the strategic management field. He kept red pilling alm of his students and gave me quite the ibsight on Indian socioeconomic affairs. At least the bussiness class is nationalist as fuck. Employ Indian, produce Indian, buy Indian is the new objevtive at hand. He also told me they are looking to bring back everybody who migrated because of glovalism to reduce the brain drain.

Checked and your hinduism is weak.

Poos confirmed honorary anglos

>The god of death, destruction and weed

Sorry for typos, cellfag here..

if hes a choas candidate i support him

Weak dharma. Indians are fucking poos. A real redpill would be to employ good guys, regardless of race or religion. Those who can carry the burden of righteousness, will do so and should be celebrated. Those who cannot were never meant to be greater than low caste, and should receive no accolades in return.

what the kek. does he think warren was trying to be a person from india?

youtube.com/watch?v=CulmziggpvA

>my fucking boy
I love Shiva.

are poo in the loo memes designed to turn us against what should be our designated ally: indians? are indians based? i know they're often not hygenic, but do they mix redpills into the curry spice? do indians straight up not give a fuck about how they're told to be? are they naturally resistant to brainwashing? and regular washing.

honest questions, i know nothing about indians

lets go Shiva!!!!

Whatever you think we are, we will find a way to surprise you.

>Are sycophants good
>wonders the bourgeoisie
Lol just look at the time!

Don't side with fucking coconuts. You're making me uncomfortable.

Checked. Coconuts or not; the time for dharma is now. Will you answer the call?

he should use the swastika as his campaign logo.. it's a Hindu symbol
then he'd be our /Aryan/

>Coconuts
Kek, these people come up with all sorts of retarded terms for non-white individualists.

Yeah the captain is helping us here because this would had come up sooner or later and sunk him after the primary.

The term coconut is old as fuck. It's just that there are a shit-ton of rightwing Indians lately coming out of the woodwork.

There's a shit ton of rightwing people in general coming out of the woodwork because the retardation of the left is pushing more and more people to the right.

Soon!

I am omnipresent.

No, the Indian thing is targetted propaganda. The Indians that immigrate to America are already rich, so they already agree 99% with the rich white sociopaths in America using the southern strategy. They're a convenient beard for rich racist whites.

Hindus and other subscribers of dharma should migrate to /dhg/ dharma general; it is time to restore Aryan metaphysics to the Aryan peoples.

>ron paul
>nu pol

ron paul is /new/ tier you fucking faggot

why doesnt he go back to india mr nationalist? obviously, hes not part of the white ethno state and thus should fuck off back to hindustan.

>marx was right
You need to be gassed you worthless commie fucks.

>Ron Paul
>attaching a belief to a name
>implying the belief in freedom for fellow humans is restricted to Ron Paul
>implying nazi tactics have delivered anything
Julia Roberts is Hindu. Name an A list celebrity that is a nazi. I think we know which school of Aryan belief will win.

I'd vote for a poo. They're the next white people with the incomes they generate and will be targeted by nigs and leftists very soon. Also poos > chinese.

And you should fuck off back to R.eddit commie scum

Poos are pretty racist in my experience, and a lot of them really are very entrepreneurial. Wouldn't vote for one though.

No. Hindu beliefs are not restricted on the basis of skin color. Stop being a collectivist.

Hinduism has very little in common with communism. Our belief is that to the man who deserves, so to whom the gods and society give. We do not believe one has claim to the resources of fellow men solely for being alive, nor do we believe the rich man should horde his riches solely for the sake of being rich. We are those who believe in dharma, the eternal law.

They're not "entrepreneurial" you retarded fucking nigger. They come to America BECAUSE they're rich already.

poo detected. just another shade o nigger. remember that.

I would garlic her naan if you catch my drift

Kek, what the fuck are you talking about?

I seriously think the average American does not understand immigration in the slightest. Most of the immigrants we get are like the nation's second highest quintile. That's why African blacks are chill as fuck and American blacks are fucking horrible shit, and why almost universally the immigrants we get legally are pretty solid citizens.

The people are not good and their children WILL regress to the mean and the mean is very shitty which is why they came here.

Immigration for anything is a very bad idea for a civilization. Of course if you don't care about the civilization and don't mind if it crashes and burns then whatever.

garlic is applied to naan before being roasted. You should say "I would toast her chapati, if you know what I mean"

If Australians weren't my favorite shitposters, I would have been meaner about saying that. You're lucky the dharma protects you.

who the fuck cares what the hindu believes? back to the jungle kumar. youre takin our jobs.

Personally I care what Hindus believe, and it's not up to a fucking snow nigger redneck who gets the jobs; it's up to the free market.

>GiB money guy.
>i promise I'm fighting for you...

According to Alex Jones he's /ourguy/

According to Alex Jones the fucking frogs are gay. Not that I don't have auto-ship on Caveman and BrainForcePlus, just saying that maybe Alex Jones isn't particularly objective.

another poo. law of large numbers.

Have you ever tried to make sense of Hinduism? It's depressing to know how little poos know of their own religion. I ask simple questions and it's like talking to a kid in Sunday school.

Seems religion all over the world is in decline, except for muzzies.

I'm ready for sharia honestly. This shit is getting old.

I suggest you raise your objections to Hinduism and poos in /dhg/ dharma general

Challenged & sent Fake Indian a DNA test kit. She didn't respond. youtu.be/NeekR9Vt8MQ

I've been DMing him or whomever runs his social media all day. He's legit /one of us/.

He said Boston mayor wouldn't let the pravda cover their intimate, little rally. Youtube video is his. I don't watch TV but imagine all the pravda is airing clips of American Crisis Castings hires dressed up as Nazi Trump supporters.

he thinks he invented email.
he beat the shit out of his exgf.

media will destroy him on the latter point.

Low caste to the end

>Sup Forums hates poos he could never be our guy; don't forget we are bigoted racist nazis that require 100% white (((Aryan))) genes like Dicky Spencer
you fucking jews need to be gassed for your race baiting BS. There is only one race that is the problem and it rhymes with (YOU).

We

the frogs are gay though, stop repeating talking points without looking into it

I know the frogs are gay. I know the majority of poos are beta democrats. This has no bearing on dharma, nor should it influence the course of society. Those with the will to power, and the power to seize, should exclusively lead humanity through the Kali Yuga.

human leaders are garbage. we just need a good unchanging piece of paper as supreme law of the land and a small government that stays the fuck out of the way.

yes he is .