Ponies

What does the left have against pretty horses. :.(

www.breitbart.com/california/2017/08/19/black-student-assembly-usc-equine-mascot-possibly-racist/

www.dailycaller.com/2017/06/13/antifa-arrested-after-allegedly-stabbing-police-horse-in-the-neck/

Die you fucking Barneyfag

fucking kill yourself

fucking die

/mlpol/ is not a thing anymore shoo horsefucker

kill yourself

die fucking faggot

Piss off you leaf.
Go back to Israel you nigger.

Lee (((Goldson)))

hang yourself

Right after you are thrown into the gas chamber you stupid kike.

Something something racial purity and hard work. Leftists hate that

die fucker

Dude, you look like a child molester.

>no wings
You're alright OP.
I wish it was. A day without all the redditors was bliss.

this
horspusi scares the shills away

hang yourself

Gas yourself.
How does it feel to be a bigger loser than the bronies you hate now that everyone knows who you are?

get beaten to shit

You know when the day of the rope happens you're probably going to get curb stomped like that black guy from the movie American History X for being a kike, right?

hang yourself fucking fag

>lets replace redditors for tumblr and furfags!
Yeah...I choose the redditors thank you

Shut up you kike.

>how little they actually know
I guess ignorance is bliss

get beaten into shit, fucking fag

Are you mad at Kiwi Farms for exposing your ass?

>15 minute delay with new ID
did you get banned then have to reset your IP or something?

There's horse loving leftists, there's lots of fine horsefuckers on the left I can tell you that much.

If you're referring to Barneyfag he always evades his and simply to bitch about MLP shit.
Also his name is Lee Goldson from Canada.

>everyone that don't like me is one person
A lot of people don't like furries ya know

get hanged

I know this but if you look at the shit they've doxxed Barneyfag with you'll realize he's a bigger loser than both furries and bronies combined.

I am genuinely surprised nobody has decided to pay him a visit and beat him up for shitting up Sup Forums nonstop

Why would anyone beat him up for spamming spam threads?

you're still here bumping horse threads?

die fucking fag

His shitty mustache is slowly eating his lips

Dude, he's been an annoying fuck ever since MLP: FiM made its debut back in 2010.

He always derails threads to the point where the mods ban him on sight because everyone is sick of his shit. Everyone from Sup Forums to Sup Forums to Sup Forums to even Sup Forums hates the bastard.

No one here likes him.

hang yourself fucker

fucking get beaten to shit faggot

They hate everything. Literally anything that involves white people is racist.

Let them burn the meaning out of the word. Alinsky in his infinite jew wisdom set up their system so that they never back down. They will either push through to their magic special snowflake post scarcity without work utopia. Or everythings going to burn. Let them keep pushing they are going to flip the nice white people switch off within the decade at this pace. The crazy thing is that they know it. Look at how rabbid their response to any form of descent is. Free speech rallies are met with bats and armies of feral niggers. That is not sustainable. They can't keep this up and I think some of them know it. I just fear what tactic they will use to switch the narrative when everything starts falling apart.

Hi barneyfag how is the wife doing?

>Says the dumb chinkposter

/)

>mods are temp blocking me
LOL I'm not gonna take my fucking ban if you're not gonna delete this thread which is a clear GR15 violation. It seems someone on the higher-ups is more interested in carrying out his personal agenda rather than enforcing the rules objectively.