Rare Flag Thread

Started a collection on Thursday, best I have done so far is Martinique. Any other anons have better flags?

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WITH THESE THREADS AND THEIR OUTDATED FUCKING ICEBERG BULLSHIT

Oh I have something better.

Proxyfags break super rare
Otherwise you're right

nice, I have south georgia and french southern territories from Sup Forums collecting

if its a proxy then its not rare

from when

>north korea
>common

The rarest flag I've seen is Mayotte, which is apparently a French colony which they forgot to give independence to.

postan' rarest donut steel

>is a flag collecter
>hides behind a useless, selectable flag.

Cmon man

this doesnt FUCKING COUNT

You ever see Saint Pierre and Miquelon? I saw that flag once

Cool, I remember witnessing Antarctica and International Waters in the Trump election thread and seeing other anons go crazy. Shame I did fuck all then because since then I think I could have got a load of the south pacific ones too

Why doesn't it count? A military user posted with permission from his commanding officer 1 week after July 4th this year. It's legit family.

alright

>implying any nigger dumb enough to collect reposted flags hasn't already stolen that from the url database months ago
It doesn't count because the individual .gif has been posted thousands of times already. Retard.

posting flags as an attachment doesnt count. dont do it. bls.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeh it does

If your country isn't in common or ultra common then you should kys because of how third world you are.

OH SHIT I REMEMBER THAT
That's what drove me to start

test

Nice. Now how about installing extraflags?

(OP)
friendly reminder to consider >>>/global/rules/3 before posting this thread

it used to show my flags but now I only see others
Unless you can see mine