Accept him Sup Forums

He is the light of the world, those who follow him will have the light of life (John 8:12).

He is the resurrection and the life, those who believe in him will never die, but live forever (John 11:25-26).

You drink water that will make you thirsty again, and eat food that will make you hungry again, but he gives us food from heaven and water that sprouts up to eternal life, and it will never make you hungry or thirsty again (John 4:14, John 6:33).

Come Sup Forums, let Christ give you peace of mind. He is calling you right now, his arms are wide open. Accept him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qMtyTXDc9Fw
youtu.be/f-wWBGo6a2w
youtube.com/watch?v=FNZBmtLhOvw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synagogue
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpents_in_the_Bible
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I already did.

Amen.

Repent and believe in the Lord Jesus, be baptized and receive the Holy Spirit.

>“You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.

>“You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
Matthew 5:13-16

I already did.

Amen user.

where would i even start from?

youtube.com/watch?v=qMtyTXDc9Fw

Go pray to God asking him to accept you, then go find a church and be baptized and begin reading the Bible. Study it and pray.

Naaaah, satanism is still better and it doesn't require believing in an imaginary friend. Knowledge > faith.

Will I be damned if I have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ but have not been baptised? My heart says no but I'm unsure. I want to be baptised but suffer from social anxiety bordering on agrophobia and haven't been able to make contact with other believers.

God's peace be with you.

Amen! Christ is who will save the west!
Reject false idols of skin and bow before Lord and Savior!

Clense yourself of hatered and pride. We all come before Christ equal.

It's just satan tempting you. Christ loves you, only He trully does. Don't reject His love.

I did, it didn't help.

It's ok user, God still accepts you. I would still highly advise you try and be baptized, you will be further initiated into Christ if you do. It's an important part of being a Christian.

i was baptized roman catholic
is there a better denomination i could go to to separate myself from the pope?
i dont think the pope is very godly.

Question for Southerners. Which denomination are y'all? I'm looking for a new church, but don't know which to go for.
Methodist atm.

You must be baptized. Even the Lord Jesus was baptized:

>15 Jesus replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.” Then John consented.

He was sinless, but submitted to baptism to show that everyone must be baptized. Baptism is a literal washing away of sin, and allows you to be fit for the Holy Spirit to dwell in you. Without baptism, you cannot receive the Holy Spirit.

The only case in the New Testament of a Christian receiving the Holy Spirit before baptism was Cornelius. This was necessary because the Jewish Christians would not have baptized him as he was a gentile, unless they saw the fruit of the Holy Spirit.

Why do you think that?

What's the best way? Just buying the book and reading it?

I don't think there is a need for you to be baptized again user, though some others might disagree. I'm trying not to make this thread about a specific denomination or sect of Christianity though, all denominations are welcome in this thread.

What didn't it help with?

No, you can't be Christian "alone". You need to join the Church. You won't be able to understand complexity of God's Word alone. Only fedoras read Bible alone, this is why they fall.

Pray, find a church, be baptized, and study.

youtu.be/f-wWBGo6a2w

What about the thief and murderer crucified with Christ? Not arguing I'm just curious about this issue but not to dismiss or belittle it. I just wonder if it is literally or figurative. I came to good because of a metaphysical experience that I have only been able to describe as being touched (physical sensation of something going in and through my body) by the holy spirit. Also the prophets,Adam and Eve and so forth never under went physical baptism.

>amen

refers to Amenhotep or "Amun is satisfied"

Already have. Are you guys Protestant, Orthodox, or Catholic? Please don't call each other heretics.

Well, there was no way for him to be baptized by water, instead he was "baptized by the blood."

Before reading, understand that your primary goal should be to repent towards God the Father, believe in the God the Son, and to receive God the Holy Spirit through baptism.

There is so much false teaching in our culture which stresses only the second aspect of the trinity.

Furthermore, belief is a process, not a moment. Same with salvation. There is no one point at which you believe and are saved, it's a process which is life-long. Do not give up at the first trouble.

>1Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, 2fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
Hebrews 12:1-3

His views, they seem more politicized than anything else. He's even condemned the US for not following in Europe's footsteps while his Vatican is over ran with pedophiles and who knows what else.

They weren't thiefs and murderers. The word used in translation was bandit, but that word, in that context, actually means "rebel". The roman used crucifixion for rebel leaders (think Spartacus) such as Jesus, not just any common criminal.

Don't dwell on it.
Matthew 18:3
And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

You think too much about it. You don't go to heaven by thinking. You go there by believing.

Pray and read. Read and pray.

You are doing a good thing, here user

I don't feel this 'presence' of God that Christians claim to have. I don't really feel anything at all for that matter. The power of God has got be greater than a couple of SNRI and NDRIs right?

Indeed, all are welcome here. Catholic, Orthodox, Protestant, I don't care, all are welcome. Only non-Trintarians, like Mormons, are excluded from that. Please try to keep the the denominational differences on the low, we need to spread the love of Christ, and fighting does not help.

kill yourself and go to heaven early faggot

I have no reason to accept a Jew, keep your cuckholdry to yourself.

US is worthy of condemnation. Unbelief on the left and skin worship on the right. Look at how "right" is treating Christians from the south. Dispicable.

Jesus love you. :)

JESUS = ONE JEW; A GLOBAL INFILTRATION:

> youtube.com/watch?v=FNZBmtLhOvw

> youtube.com/watch?v=FNZBmtLhOvw

This is what skin worship leads to. Love of your skin is hatered of God.

Then why is Jesus sending people to hell?

can't read the tiny text KYS

>god creates individual races and languages after tower of babel
>i know! let's combine all of them
Wanting to stay in separate nations is entirely biblical and morally right/justifiable

>K-KIKE ON A S-S-S-STICK
No user, Christ is beyond race, you do not understand the light that shines from him, and in your rejecting him you only further your imprisonment, for you are under the bondage of sin, but the truth, which is in Christ, will set you free! (John 8:32-36).

People are going to hell on their own will. Rejecting Jesus takes force of will. Believing like a child does, does not.

I'm Christian, but I've been reading that religion is just built into our brains by our ancestors. What should I think about this Sup Forums?

well i'd argue there's a lot of Christians that treat others with disdain world wide, but i dont know about that how the right is treating southern Christians.

I will pray for you. I felt that way and was an atheist but 10 years ago had a non drug induced sudden spiritual experience that made me feel spiritually alive and aware. I even remember thinking before this that I was so convinced in my atheism that I didn't think I could believe even if I had wanted to.

You ridiculous christcucks don't even realize "your" jesus wasn't European. If he existed, he was a middle-easterner. You can't get around this fact. Stop deluding yourselves.

You fucking pagan larpers need to leave.

This is a misunderstanding, Christ came to save us from hell, not send us to it. Hell is devoid of God, it's not a place he sends us to, we end up there ourselves by rejecting him and moving away from him. But Christ wants to save us, he is trying to save us, he is trying to save you. Christianity is about salvation from hell.

So Jesus isn't God? idiots

God created diferent languages as a punishmnet for people's pride. Races are but a reminder of our fall. Taking a pride in them is like falling for the second time. There is no jew nor greek, brother. We are all one race. A Christian race.

Reasons to worship christianity, you believe Jews are holy, you believe a Jew is God, you believe in cuckholdry, you are anti white, you believe in race mixing.

If only everyone was a blind stupid sheep.

If it is devoid of God then God didn't create it and he isn't God.

Mexicans. Mexicans are closer to Christ than most americans. Faithfull on the right were tricked by the godless into persecuting them.

Bro, you need to educate yourself on theology and spiritualy understand truth. If not, your beliefs will be destroyed by whatever absurd philosophy, be it nihilism/scientific materialism is the fad of the day

Did you repent with a true heart, genuinely believe in Jesus and all he said, and submit to baptism?

It seems clear that you did not receive the Holy Spirit. Many Christians today are led astray into believing that they just need to "accept Jesus into their hearts" to be saved, but this is not consistent with the practices of the early Church or with the teachings of Jesus himself.

We don't worship christianity silly. Also the synagogue of satan are not jews.

>He wasn't European, he was a middle-easterner.
No shit jack ass, i don't know anyone that refutes that fact.

See you guys in Salem tomorrow! Come say hi if you're around. Pic related, it's me!

You worship your skin. A piece or matter that today spirit dwells and tomorow it might be freed. You worship clothing. Christians are all one under the skin.

God did not create hell, nor did he create evil, if he did create hell then he wouldn't be God, again, you are misunderstanding of the nature of God who is love and peace and righteousness. Hell is the opposite of God, who himself is heaven, because heaven is the complete presence of God, whereas hell is the opposite, it is something we create by rejecting God and moving away from him. You misunderstand Christianity.

Once kikestrianity is completely destroyed and the semitic mind poison is exterminated the sooner the European race is liberated.

>we're all one race
Except Jews, I guess.
"7 When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations—the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, seven nations larger and stronger than you— 2 and when the Lord your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally.[a] Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy. 3 Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons" -
Deuteronomy 7

There is no jew nor greek in heaven, but there is on earth. It's saying Jesus came to save EVERYONE, not just jews.

I worship my race.

God is inside us. When the inner becomes outer. and the outer becomes inner.

The main interest of Saying 22, however, lies in what follows the disciples' question. Jesus replies: "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner as the outer, and the upper as the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male shall not be male, and the female shall not be female: . . . then you will enter [the kingdom]."

The brood of vipers Jesus referred to was jewish temple. What do you call a Jewish temple?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synagogue

What do you call satan?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpents_in_the_Bible

>"loving your own people, and rejecting the jewish god, that makes you a BAD GOY!!"

>"you must hate yourself, your own people, your own culture and your own ancestors! and only love (((GOD))) and his (((chosen ones)))."

Jews were His choosen people. Now all Christians are able to recieve this gift of God's unlimitted and perfect Love. Skin worship is poisoning your faith.

The synagogue of satan were fake jews who claimed only to be jews to exploit the letter of the law but followed none of the spirit of the law.

I don't know if this the right thread for this, but I also heard that love is your brain telling you to mate, is this true?

Not a Christian, but face it goy, semites got us fucking beat at the religion and spiritual game. While we were trying to be good and decent they were looking for ways to master the behavior of their enemies.

god isn't real cucks
your religion was made by butthurt roman jews who wanted more power
jesus didn't write the bible

>a Christian (((race)))
Yep, totally not a jewish religion.

You're like the Babylonians in Habakkuk, "whose own strength is their god". A Europe without Christianity will suffer the same fate.

>“Look at the nations and watch—
and be utterly amazed.
For I am going to do something in your days
that you would not believe,
even if you were told.
I am raising up the Babylonians,[a]
that ruthless and impetuous people,
who sweep across the whole earth
to seize dwellings not their own.
They are a feared and dreaded people;
they are a law to themselves
and promote their own honor.
Their horses are swifter than leopards,
fiercer than wolves at dusk.
Their cavalry gallops headlong;
their horsemen come from afar.
They fly like an eagle swooping to devour;
they all come intent on violence.
Their hordes[b] advance like a desert wind
and gather prisoners like sand.
They mock kings
and scoff at rulers.
They laugh at all fortified cities;
by building earthen ramps they capture them.
Then they sweep past like the wind and go on—
guilty people, whose own strength is their god.”
Habakkuk 1:5-11

>Mexicans
I partially agree, but coming from that culture theres a lot you havent seen or heard that'll change your tune quick
especially when it comes to witchcraft
so might i ask you take down that flag for a post
Take down your flag please.

Mass repliers should be instantly permabanned

checked, and how do you know a fake jew from a real ?

Spartans were destroyed and they are dead. Their gods were a lie. Jesus is The Way.

Jews were tricked by satan into rejecting Christ and they spend their lives on trivialities. Their works don't matter. Reject them and embrace Jesus and your soul will be saved. This is what you should strive for: saving your sould and saving the Lord. All else are trivialities.

Christianity became the religion of the gentiles when the vipers crucified God's only begotten son because he btfo of them so hard.

Jesus still loves you user, if you can't accept him, then I'd advise you leave Sup Forums and head back to r/atheism.

Literally nobody claims Jesus wrote the bible.

And none of that means we have to let Muslims and Africans invade Europe.

You're clearly not a Christian or you'd understand preserving God's creation as is. Destruction of the only place that preserved and spread Christianity to the world won't be looked on kindly by God.

The temple was destroyed after Christ and the inception of Christianity. Around 70AD

That pic is so wrong it isn't even cringe worthy.

Fuck all religions.

don't listen to im sure he is unaware of this but his behavior is offputting and the source of many peoples dislike of religion to begin with.
Dispense with the Dogmatism brother!

I will sodomize jesus and burn a bible just 4 u
go talk to your church going friends and you'd be surprised

Is fascism compatible with Christianity?

Friendly reminder that Chirstcucks are totally OK with nigger race mixing.