Racial healing thread all welcome

Hello white racist nationalists of pol! I'm giving you a chance to apologize on behalf of your race for all the horrible shit you've done to blacks and browns..

This is your chance to do the right thing, simply say you apologize on behalf of all whites for slavery/KKK/everything else and then list one thing you will personally do to enrich the lives of blacks or browns in your area. Thank you and have a nice day! Together we can mend racial relations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8xAdPQuyPo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephalin
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs2442513
snpedia.com/index.php/Help_(population_diversity)
drunkard.com/10-04-soused-africa/
youtu.be/3LhSjLNyM-s?t=27s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll apologise once you go back to Africa

I apologize that we didn't sterilize you when we took you off the boats.

welcome newfag. Lurk more and you shall discover you are the most racist of us all. Sup Forums is about truth and not pretending to be benevolent. Keep this in mind. We are the ultimate truth seekers and you should fear us, We expose hypocrisy.

Bend the knee!

I am not a racist, I'm here to try and change some opinions you guys might have about us, and maybe you'll change some of my opinions about you.

I'll sincerely apologize for our role in slavery cause that's shit, but you're on your own bettering your life, faggot. Also you need to suck a dick if you think you're gonna make me apologize but not the kikes that owned the majority shares of the company that shipped your asses around the world. You wanna mend race relations you need to quit demanding ultimatums like I owe you shit.

>demand ultimatum and gibs for slavery
>trying to change our opinion
You're a fucking retard you know that?

I ain't not white boi but god, I hate niggers.

Can you guys please look at the catalog and come to the realization that we are being hit hard by shills and not reply. No matter how much the thread title bothers you, for fuck's sake, let the thread 404 of natural causes.

Apologize for being a burden civilization.
Then I'll apologize for trying to force civilization on you.

I never bump these posts; read my name
Net negative for the thread if played right

Fucking nigger the MLK statues are coming down if you keep bringing our ancestors down.

Turn up the gas we got a nigger

The only blacks in my area are birbs.

I sometimes give them welfare breadcrumbs.

>Blacks are stronger
>Blacks are faster
>Blacks get more women
>Blacks are the life of the party while lil white Timmy sits in the corner sulking.
>Blacks can dance.
>Blacks can jump.
>Black man was the greatest president in the history of the USA, while the white president before and after were considered the worst presidents ever.

Whites just cant handle all that jelly.

I will not apologize and I will be even worse to niggers than my ancestors.

>I'm giving you a chance to apologize on behalf of your race for all the horrible shit you've done to blacks and browns..
Nah we westernized you and gave you a culture to live in. You should be extremely grateful. If you're not, go to Zimbabwe and live. But you won't.
> This is your chance to do the right thing, simply say you apologize on behalf of all whites for slavery/KKK/everything
No. No I won't. I can't speak for all white people. How arrogant. And I don't have anything to apologize for regarding that bullshit. I had nothing to do with it.
> then list one thing you will personally do to enrich the lives of blacks or browns in your area
Well my black neighbors across the street lost their basketball goal for all their little kids because of a storm knocking it over. So I bought one, declared it a community neighborhood goal, and now they play on my goal every day.
> Together we can mend racial relations.
You're doing a piss poor fucking job. Don't bother. In fact you can help by shutting your mouth. Forever. Otherwise your dumb ass will just make it worse just like you just got done doing here.

your ancestors were black

Fuck off burger-nigger
You can crash on Africa though

Or heavily tanned, that's the most common euphemism.

Let them talk about dumb shit, cause the moment we start talking about important stuff they will shut us down for good, will all the stormweenies here, they just want an excuse.

>Whites actually have a functional brain

It's like comparing a gorilla to a human, the gorilla is stronger, faster, has more females, but guess who is not nearly extinct? Yep, the guy with the brain.

Ill apologise once you stop being a nigger

>guess who is not nearly extinct?

Whites are gonna be extinct pretty soon thankfully. You can breed with your sisters and cousins all you want but colored skin will take over 100% inevitably. Thank God.

The horrible shit like your iPhone, internet , electricity , clean water

I come from Sudan originally as a refugee, I have never harmed anybody in my life, but I have hard time for finding work as the system does not like blacks, I would happily work full time if I could find such arrangement, I have been here 7 years now. Help, not hate, and we can all live as one people.

Then we will see the collapse of America and Europe because you apes can't run shit. Niggers are good for physical work and athletics, you niggers don't got a brain.

>bro your ancestors 12,000 years ago hadn't evolved white skin yet so like we're all equal and stuff and also gibs me dat

Sudan, or South? If normal Sudan you're even worse.

Youve all been saying America and Europe have been collapsing for decades now.

>Greatest president on earth = Black
>Worst president with lowest approval rating in the history of America = white.

>12,000 years ago hadn't devolved white skin

fixed that for ya, bruh.

White skin = Uglier and you gotta run inside after 5 minutes or you get cancer

I come from a small town close to the border of South Sudan named Takoi, I very much like living in the USA but miss some simpler things from home. If one day it is safe to return, then I will go.

To be fair only a small percentage of (((white merchants))) owned slaves, we the average low life whites thought it was fucked up, even if you were not considered humans by the time, so you should be expecting an apology from (((them)))

Thanks for "the chance to apologize" Well here goes. Im sorry you feel like you are owed something. Im sorry you have to lay all of your problems at the feet of others. Im sorry you came to the wrong place to try and demand something.

I will enrich the lives of blacks by doing nothing for them so they can learn how to do shit for themselves.

Now its your turn, simply apologize for being part of a race that commits the majority of violent crime, takes the most in welfare, and degrades the culture of the US. Then together we can mend some shit.

I have never committed a crime in your country and I am ashamed to be forced to receive your welfare system, but it is the only way to support my wives and children until I'm able to find a job (I have been looking daily for almost 8 years now)

>Starts racial healing thread
>Actively provokes target audience
>complete hypocrisy
Being a white nationalist is as bad as being a black nationalist. It is only bad if your witch hunting the other groups or if you claim your group is superior to the rest. The only way true race healing can begin is if we stop making it such a huge issue. Blacks get far better legal and social treatment in America, while causing a disproportionate amount of crime, those are facts. What isn't a fact is all black people are thugs who live like kangs. They have struggles with SELF IMPOSED socio-economic factors. Their parents make mistakes, have babies when they shouldn't, then those children make the same mistakes. WHITES also have struggles. They are human like the other races, they bleed the same color, under the skin is the same biology. Whites cannot get into college easily, they are also effected by poverty, etc. The difference is that they TEND to be born into better conditions because of what their parents did with thier lives, which will translate into what their kids will likely do with their lives. Whites have less rights than blacks do on a legal and social level, there is no "white privilege", and white Sup Forums have some fucking empathy, blacks are only pissed at you in reality because of socio-economic jealousy and the fact that white Sup Forums seems to want to obliterate them from existence. Both black and white Sup Forums, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. Nothing ever gets better unless you solve the problem, you cannot expect someone else to solve YOUR problems YOU and YOUR parents created. If you want to destroy the confederate statues, than fine, do so legally and not for some bullshit politics, but for right and wrong, or better yet, put them in a house of learning. If you want to destroy black panther statues, great, do so legally. MLK on the other hand, what he and his movement did made the world a better place, because he called on us to judge each other

Sexier than trump and hillary

Sure that's great and all, but I suggest you go back to Sudan where white people can't oppressor.

I'll even start a crowdfund to get all of you away from our oppression here in the US.

this
fuck niggers

not by the color of our skin, but by the content of our character. If you want racial healing, than don't make it about race, but rather the individual. This fighting is stupid and was settled in the 60's. We are all flesh and blood and we must strive to solve our problems rather than shift the blame.

They started it.

I had to leave my home in Sudan for fear of being slaughtered, otherwise my family and I would still be there, you see this right? I'm not in the USA to be a leech but for my families safety.

As a historically oppressed group representing black nationalism I think is okay, I don't hate white nationalists as I realize you are representing your own interests as a group. I think we can both agree that we don't like racists (people who hate others only because of color)

it was all fake

Also those teeth are nicer than any white British person

Africa is not a wasteland, it is full of people like you, both smart and dumb, rich and poor, we have a rich culture and history just as you do. Some of us are forced to flee our circumstances.

there are two types of discrimination, one called fair discrimination the other is just plain discrimination, therefore I hope you understand our fair racism is based on facts about what people of your color do, what genomes are from your group, etc.

Fuck off nigger

WHITE
P
O
W
E
R

Ill apologize once trumps welfare cuts get passed and all of you move to canada because they have a more charitable welfare system thats gives more(hint hint)

All thats gonna do is create more poor white people that will try to rob you for their heroin addictions

Racial nationalism is only bad if you demonize other groups. Also I am sorry about what happened in Sudan, that was a war of persecution committed both by rebels and the government, and then the various splintering factions in the south's civil war.

Apologize Niggers

On a serious note. You do realize that you are a fucking retard, right?

You initiate a thread about racial healing by giving white people "a chance to apologize on behalf of your race".

What kind of precedence do you think that sets for future discourse?

Let me put something into perspective for you. For hundreds of thousands of years, for the entire history of mankind there have been slaves. Every race has enslaved each other, and their own.

Then suddenly, something unprecedented happened. Something absolutely unique; white people abolished slavery which in turn pretty much ended slavery on a worldwide basis.

So is this really about us being bad, or is it about your own insecurities?

Thank you for your words friend, I hope that one day Africa is restored to its former glory and African Americans can be convinced to return to their ancestral homelands. A beautiful black utopia is my dream.

Fuck, the jig is up.

yea, really should ask for forgiveness for something I never did, never said. Should I also let people hate on white people?

Peace will exist, as long as there stops white racism, and sexism to men. It's what started the movement...

I'm brown.

White nationalists aren't racists.

And screw you race baiting alt leftists.

How did literally nobody take this bait? I just said I'm supporting multiple wives and children on welfare for years.

I love all races, but I'm alert of the jew. I still love you, stop with the world conquering messianic agenda plz. I love u all.

>Whites run the world
>Colonize for a while, but eventually chill out and give gibs to niggers bc muh guilt
>Whites die out
>East asians run the world
>Colonize more, doesnt give a fuck about the natives and isnt nearly as nice as whitey wuz
>Most of the world becomes China 2.0
>Technologically advanced amoral dystopia
>Chinks eventually get overrun by nigger birthrates and eventually die out
>Shitskins inherit the earth
>Shitskins can't into technological advancement
>Niggers cant even uphold what whitey and chinks left behind
>New Nigger civilization never achieves space travel
>Humanity never colonizes the solar system
>What remains of our pathetic excuse of a species festers and dies on earth and never expands into the stars

Apologize for Rhodesia first faggot

ITT: Jewish rat race-baiting because he's afraid of proud Aryans and African warriors uniting and rising against his evil zionist empire.

we will once you go back to europe and exile the muslims there. The old continent is your homeland. not here

I'm sorry you're not a proper descendant of the colonial Americans. To make it up to you I'll give you a one way ticket back to Africa.

Blacks are dumber than other races;

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephalin
>Microcephalin (MCPH1) is a gene that is expressed during fetal brain development. Certain mutations in MCPH1, when homozygous, cause primary microcephaly—a severely diminished brain
>A derived form of MCPH1 called haplogroup D appeared about 37,000 years ago (any time between 14,000 and 60,000 years ago) and has spread to become the most common form of microcephalin throughout the world except Sub-Saharan Africa
>Haplogroup D may have originated from a lineage separated from modern humans approximately 1.1 million years ago and later introgressed into humans

Let's get technical;

>snpedia.com/index.php/Rs2442513

Orange is AA, green is AC, and blue is CC. The three letter codes can be read here;

>snpedia.com/index.php/Help_(population_diversity)

YRI, LWK and MKK are all African populations, and ASW is the acronym for American blacks.

If you look at pic related, you can see that CC only exists in Africans.

Only homozygotic Africans express microcephaly, but the point is that the CC homozygote genotype only exists in African populations. The low IQ's of every sub-Saharan African country is the evidence required to prove that blacks are clincally retarded, and that the C allele is associated with low IQ - as you can see, AC is also almost entirely limited to the African populations.

>Blacks can jump
>Including this

Bait thread, but I have literally nothing to apologize for. Muh dick.

I would gladly go back to Europe if all nigs and muslims leave and Europe enforces very tough immigration laws.

shut the fuck up spic, you're resemble neither of your component races that you have to thank for the theory of mind you waste today. The wall got 10 feet higher paco.

I like smart black people that haven't fallen for the narrative

>Greatest president on Earth
>Starts the migrant crisis because of Syrian war
>Fails syrian war in the face of an actual leader (Putin)
>Racial tensions at all time high in US and Europe
>Increases debt by 7.3 trillion USD, more than any president before him
>best
>president

Even Carter was better than this nigger. Neck yourself.

FUCK NIGGERS

BLM member here
I apologize for Antifa calling us their allies
I apologize for Jews attempting to homogenize culture and race
I apologize for the fringe members who think our movement is about hurting whites
I apologize for the statues
You may also call me a nigger as is your right to.
Never forget the true enemy, goys

blacks for blacks
whites for whites
Antifa for the gas chambers

Don't come to my country and ask me apologize dipshit

drunkard.com/10-04-soused-africa/
Soused africa is good africa

LOL what a retard. Bush/Chen started the whole thing.

>Invade iraq, disband military, military starts new group, hur durrrrr.
>Spend more money on failed wars caused by white little girls afraid of da mooslems and bails out fat american bankers or else the country literally turns to shit.

fuck you nigger

I've never considered myself a racist, but in all honesty I think I'd rather ally myself with the people who say mean things about the colored folk than the people who pretend to be nice benevolent "freedom fighters" but then commit acts of violence under the guise of furthering their cause.

In other words, better the mean person than the devil in disguise.

Central Africa's drinking culture:
The best part about all of this is that these guys are able to sit around long enough to get drunk on a drink that has almost no alcohol content. For one thing, their wives know exactly where they are, whom they are with, and what they are doing, and don’t have a big problem with it. For another, as these men sit and drink, the village comes to them. Boys will make the rounds of each Chibuku bar, selling cigarettes. A village woman will arrive with pieces of meat on a skewer or hardboiled eggs with little baggies of salt and hot-pepper flakes on the side. Down the street someone may be roasting corn or making maize fritters. The whole community does their part so the drinking can continue uninterrupted.

In short, the drinkers of Africa have it made. Sure, they have no healthcare, the literacy rate is among the lowest in the world, and December through March is the “famine season,” but they can drink and hang with their friends pretty much all day. Also, the word “nag” doesn’t even exist in any of the more than two-dozen languages spoken in the region.

What rural African regions lack in material wealth, infrastructure, and modern conveniences, they more than make up for in drunken leisure time. Even in places where basic human rights are a fairly new concept, a culture of drinking prevails, bringing happiness to a long-suffering people.

Coon.

How about fuck you? Let's just fight.

Every white versus every black. Like those odds?

Bush/Chen
Goddamn Chinese VPOTUS

Die nigger.

Fuck you nigger all shitskins must die

How more insincere could you possibly be. This will never stop. When are you going to ask Islam for reparations. They enslaved you and ARE STILL DOING IT.

No, first you apologize for the atrocities that you inflicted upon Europe. It just so happened that Europe succeeded in spite of alien threats, now you are trying to guilt trip her descendants, first you apologize.

youtu.be/3LhSjLNyM-s?t=27s

Your time is short, Juden.

>White skin = Uglier and you gotta run inside after 5 minutes or you get cancer

Whites

Pros: Built Western civilization from nothing, society constantly had to change and advance in order to survive, colonized most of the world, responsible for at least 85% of scientific advancement throughout history, 100-110 IQ average.

Cons: Occasional Sunburn, might get skin cancer if you pathologically lay in the sun everyday for years without sunscreen.

Niggers

Pros: Don't sunburn, can run a little faster than other races

Cons: 80-90 IQ average, shit impulse control, no tangible significant technological contributions aside from peanut butter and rap music, societies stayed pretty much unchanged for tens of thousands of years, pathological victim complex

still confused about who is more evolved?

Idk dude, peanut butter is pretty lit

You clearly are indeed racist, otherwise you wouldn't come in immediately assuming that we are all responsible for it. That is clearly racism.

Probably not desu. Out of Africa is looking pretty debunked right about now.

according to the stormfront newsletters you get?