Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=luwwVTPfmN8

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.org.nz/voters/enrol-check-or-update-now
youtube.com/watch?v=DQLUygS0IAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7hyD2yAZFwE
youtube.com/watch?v=vqnwqsJYyiU
youtube.com/watch?v=E7gXuLsF0J0
elections.org.nz/events/2017-general-election/2017-parties-candidates-and-third-parties/becoming-candidate-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>thinking you're relevant enough to have your own thread

Gday cunts!!!

Can we turn Chesdale into a white supremacist alt-right symbol of hate?

>implying they werent to begin with

Get out and vote national this election

So all the effects of immigration with the immigration.

>*without
talking about the influx of dirty chinese money crippling our market so they can buy more of New Zealand.

not bad placing

How in the piss is act that high?

Wait never mind im a dumb cunt who cant read.

We need skilled workers, it's not just a tory lie that most working age kiwis are not interested in work and at home doing drugs, they want to reap the rewards of a growing economy without contributing. slow down immigration but still bring in people that want to better the country. Wonder when career politician winny P is gonna retire

Another round of voting national

Theres a difference between what National says and what they do, realistically theyre a lot more economically left.

Fuck off commie!! The reason nobody works in this country is because theyre handed out gibs and that employers are so redtaped up the arse that it cost them fuckin thousands to find an employee.

National and Labour both need to be gassed.
We need a Chad insurrection.

Alright then, whose the head jew that needs ANFO in his exhaust pipe?

This.

bumping

its like you dont even love capitalism

Heil Winston! Heil our People!

Have you made your twitter account Yet??

I answered some tax questions with "no change"

Its fucking hard mate, twatter asks for your phone number now

Enrol here make sure everyone you know is enrolled too!

elections.org.nz/voters/enrol-check-or-update-now

>not voting for a based, right-wing ethnic party

You can give it I did and Im a right wing Nationalist ...Just don't use you name in the handle and put pictures of you or your kids, street or talk about where you live and Lefties won't be able to dox you.

Its only the rabid left that will dox harrass you As for the CIA, NSA Frankly it won't matter what security you use they can get thru it...just don't threaten to kill people or blow shit up and they won't worry about you.

Now that's the surest way of losing your country right there!

make a throw away gmail that you can then use to browse online without having your personal one contaminated by google surveillance.

>sorry for interrupting, sons

poo peeland lol kek

paddle me daddy!!

>A vote for National is a vote for People's Party
They'll bring us more votes

The main thing is to not identify yourself treat it like you are on Sup Forums.

sick beatz:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQLUygS0IAQ

youtube.com/watch?v=7hyD2yAZFwE

youtube.com/watch?v=vqnwqsJYyiU

youtube.com/watch?v=E7gXuLsF0J0

Fuck off faggit Aucklander!!!

sup zeal bros

Nominations for individual electorate candidates open on Thursday 24 August 2017 and close midday on Tuesday 29 August.

You need to throw in a right wing conservative wildcard at the last minute.

elections.org.nz/events/2017-general-election/2017-parties-candidates-and-third-parties/becoming-candidate-2017

Do it, our right wing is bullshit
Even Winston is acting like a cuck this election, $20 minimum wage what the actual fuck

>what the actual fuck
I don't think you understand his ideology

Explain then, $20 minimum wage seems like economic suicide, especially if we're paying to support that with tax breaks to business owners to pay it

Winston Peters is not right wing or neo liberal at all and is a Keynesian

I get that, and generally I think he has good ideas
$20 is lunacy tho

>keynesian
this is accurate

its fucking gay but whatever...its either keynesian NZ or a chink satellite state

at least when it all crumbles to shit NZ will still be full of NZers

Actually sorta hoping for this, but probably wont happen as soon as shit goes pear shaped China's gonna buy the entire country.

Which way will he go lads?

Looking cosy AF lads

look at the bottom lines

Doesnt matter, the same Jews are still running the place.

Checked. I was a bit sceptical bout this too but if he tries to implement it over the course of 3 years it's not too unrealistic. There are a lot of other countries that have a much higher minimum wage. People cannot afford to buy their own houses with the current minimum wage.

wow yall niggas are cucked as fuck. HURF DURF VOTE NATIONAL FOR TENS OF THOUSANDS OF INDIAN AND ASIAN IMMIGRANTS. Good job supporting National while they actively work to eradicate your race.

>implying new zealanders are white.

bringing in people that "better the country" will mean cutting immigration by 80-90%.

indian dairy owners do not better the country.
chinese supermarkets do not better the country.
kebab shops do not better the country.

indian doctors sure, but there are not many of them.

for every real "skilled immigrant" there are ten "skilled" that have a "bacherlor degree" from some shithole in india with no electricity who come here to drive taxis and work fish and chips

It's pretty fucking white outside of Auckland and jiggaboo compounds.

>kebab shops do not better the country.

Fuck off mate nothing improves a country like a 3am kebab.

>There are a lot of other countries that have a much higher minimum wage
No, it would be the highest in the world
Australia's is highest at $19.20nzd, and they are regretting making it that high

this
Southland needs a couple of thousand workers so we let in tens of thousands hoping that a fraction won't choose to live in Auckland

>one day his daughter will be raped by a muzzie because he wanted to eat kebabs while drunk at 3am
absolutely degenerate

this.

NZ can go thru some commie shit but at least we will still be kiwis at the end of it

voting for chinks and curryniggers so you can live the materialist high life; throwing the cost of a (((multicultural society))) onto your kids, is pathetic.

Anyone else love fucking half caste maori chicks? I go there every summer to knock them up.

And? It's only a daughter

No, I like keeping my wallet and shoes.

what do you mean? thats where my shoes go? they steal them and empty out your wallet? wtf

Maori are unherently right wing, we all want good jobs, less government and to decrease immigration. You get to these talking points when you pick apart our political ideologies. Gotta get past the brainwashing and victim complex first.

That may be true but it is still bicultural through and through

Yea, and it doesnt need to be anymore bicultural then it already is.

Aue, gonna start another civil war like that bbe xoxo gotta put differences aside, embrace your newfound polynesian heritage and push out these new slant eyed invaders from our beautiful homeland brother. We are your only ally here in our shared home but you have to make the call. Dont be a twit cuzzy

Kebabs are disgusting once you hear the latest cal horror stories. If you ever see flies in a kebab shop report them right away

Im going to false flag flies at kebab shops, good idea user