/pajeet religion thread/

Is hinduism the most based religion to ever exist?

>you are god
>you do not die
>you get to experience infinite amount of lives
>you literally dream this world up for your own entertainment

There is no such thing as hinduism
It is a collection of random streetshitter customs and beliefs masquerading as a a religion

>vedas
>oldest written texts
>base of their religion

yeah, not sure about your claims.

when you're entire culture is based off drawing trippy shit and worshiping cattle no wonder they are so obsessed with shit

very close to the truth.

as the catholics says...
gift of god is eternal life. ;)

bunch of inter-dimensional space aliens..
aliens..alienated from yourself!

GOD

thats lower cast mongloid version of hinduism. you had to tell those 60 IQ idiots that cows are sacred, so they didnt slaughter them for meat and instead used them for milk farming

top level hinduism has nothing to do with common street shitters and their multiple gods they believe in

top level accepts only one God, Shiva. Who is unborn and always present. And you are shiva.

In hinduism you are not god.

>In hinduism you are not god.
Yes, because I am.

whats the joke about magic mushrooms?
what do they grow on?

you dont unserstand hinduism very well then.

your true nature is conciousness prior to manifestation. of course the body/ego you think yourself to be is not god, but its a figment of imagination of god (of yourself)

This thread pleases the Hindu God of Environmental Quality.

you are so on point.
you have a good understanding.

>Is hinduism the most based religion to ever exist?

The Kali Yuga is a primitive attempt to explain jewish destabilization tactics.

well, It took me few years to get it. not because the concepts are hard, but because its hard to accept the concepts.

but in the end you have to accept them, because its the only thing that makes any sense

it takes the fear out of death
and replaces it with fear of god.
and who is god? ^ ^
I am.

The implications itself are fucked up. Your destiny is to experience infinite amount of lifeforms for infinite amount of time. You cannot escape it.

>you get to experience infinite amount of lives
That's not a highlight though. You're supposed to attain Moksha from this cycle of life and death.

>You're supposed to attain Moksha from this cycle of life and death.
thats a lie though. Moksha is just a realisation that you are not that body-mind, and it will only last you for this lifetime. Also, all your problems will still remain.

Next life you start over with a blank slate lol

I mean, thats my understanding of it. I would love to be proven wrong with logical conclusions.

Dude out of all paganistic religions that survived until 2k17, hinduism is probably the stupidest one.

You say the poo in the loos accept more 'gods' than the civilized Indians. So basically within one religion they can't even agree on the number of the idols they worship... Just think about it for a minute.

In Bhagavad Gita Krisna clearly states that he is everything.

He is also every demigod you worship. If you understand hinduism correctly, you'll find that not only is there only one God, but there is only one conciousness, which spreads through all the manifestation.

My feeling of "I am" is the same as your feeling of "I am". Thsi "I am" is the only thing that doesnt change....

The funniest thing, he (Krishna) also claimed that he is Arjun (the dude that worships him and asks him for advice)

And when Arjun describes the godly form of Krishna, he poetically describes him as everything.

ahmed

dumb white people with zero understanding of culture. How i pity you.

t paki
That's a very coarse understanding

>tfw Michael Jackson changes skin colour AGAIN

Yes read more Wikipedia articles you might finally understand the religion