HAPPENING

>France
>car smashes in bus shelters
>at least 1 dead

express.co.uk/news/world/843841/Marseille-terror-car-crashes-bus-shelter-France-injuries-dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not enough blood
It's not habbening

Ethnicity of perpetrator?

Unknown at the moment.

Motives unknown as well :^)

CAR OF PEACE

PLEASE BE MUSLIM

Literally how Sup Forums was after that rally car killed the fat protester.

It was an accident, he was clearly attacked and panicked. It's not his God telling him to do it, not the same thing.

sup my fellow bulgarians

>refugee and terrorism thread
>its a bulgarian colony

Hhhmmmm....

what the fuck is going on here and why is everybody bulgarian?

eййййй aфepимo eфeнди мaшaлa
дoкy дoкy лoкyм caлaм чopбa eййййййй

бaй дъ yeй, дo вчepa пcyвaх жeгaтa, ceгa ми липcвa

Maни, бeгaй.
Eй cя излизaм и cи oбyх дънкитe чaк :/

aideeee

Turned out its a local alt-right nutjob.

Not happening user. Aren't you feeling sleepy?

Why do Bulgarians keep the Father's name in the ID card? I work in an airport and when I have to do flights to Bulgaria I see lots of ID cards but I don't know why you need to have it there.

BUGARI BRE

Why do you not?

ЙEC УИ КEH

why should I keep the name of my father in MY id card?

Please be a white male!!!!!!

It's like a middle name.

Damn

Wait for the investigations to finish, user. There's no rush.

You know how iberians put the city name in their name? Like Aladdin de la Valencia or whatever.
Well we put the father's name there.
Nords do it too. Magnus Magnusson = Magnus son of Magnus.

Fuck you

(You)

Good.

In Spain the surnames that finish in -ez are the equivalent to surnames that inish with -son. I just didn't know why you keep the name of the father in the ID Card, apart from the surname

Show us that flag boy

Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”

I just checked, and its not.
The father's name isn't on the ID. The "middle name", which is the father name (dad Ivan makes my name Ivanov), is in the name.
But thats my own name, it just includes father's name as the root.

>one death
>let's all pray for Marseille

This is getting stupid.

That's why there are incidents involving muslim folk, your attitude is disgusting!

Show us your flag Goatfucker

THESE PICTURES MAKE ME DO VIOLENT ACTS
ITS THE INFIDELS FAULT NOT MINE

by now any car-related accident in Europe will be called terrorism

>Don't say mean things about the peaceful Muslims, otherwise the peaceful Muslims will kill you

I heard earlier this morning on the radio that the guy was from an Algerian background and that he was already known by the police for "minor felony", like pretty much 80% of the people with an Algerian background living in Marseille.

I think they even gave his name but I can't find it back now

>accept islam or you will have trouble
no

I hate to say I literally do that whenever I hear about a happening. Sup Forums is as good as any media agency for constant updates

Its not the images themselves, its the overall attitude in Europe/ USA. You bombed the homlend of every muslim nation and instead of being regretful and show some empathy, you are being cynical and disrespectful. Ofc they will fight back.

We are a voluntary force of thousands of people from all around the world that together have access to the entire news output of the planet, Sup Forums is an aggregate of that access. It's really fascinating when you think about it. A true crowd sourced breaking news system.

You are admitting that muslims want to go to Europe for revenge, why should europeans accept them to their countries then?

I've been researching your country for the past few years now and I have to say your culture and landscape is very beautiful.
However I do hear that something in the air turns native Bulgarians gay or something, is this true? Thanks. Sincerely Abdul M. Rabadamn

How about the last 14 centuries of muslim aggression, genocide and trying to take over Europe? No USA or NATO during that time?

BTFO

I'd go gay for you

Think of all the Goats dead Mudslimes can't fuck.

Don‘t you like Animals, user?

You are a cruel Person.

oh noes so horrible better show my support on social media with images with a transparent french flag overlay

Terrorism in France isn't a happening anymore.

>revenge

False. The muslim people are peaceful but you warmongering and xenophobia are pushing them to the edge.

>europeans accept them to their countries then

Its not exclusively theirs tho. Muslim folk has been in Europe for thosand of years.

WEBM OF EVENT

This is absolutely wrong. The west got jelous of the achivements of the arab world so they started with the crusades.

wow fuck you

What's with the Bulgarians? Don't you neets have jobs?

>Peaceful

lol

Everthing was nice with no War the last 1400 Years since that Pedophile wrote a Book. Amirite?

>MUST HAVE BEEN INSPIRED BY THE ALT-RIGHT IN 5...4...3...2...

Looks murican.

>webm of events

The crusades were a defensive reaction after centuries of muslim genocide over the Christian North Africa and Middle East.

Good job, Achmed. Watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4

>pickup truck
>france

Bulgarians are barbarians with no culture.

Also, the (((achievements))) of the muslim world were done by Persian slaves and converts not muslims. You have done nothing, but murder for 14 centuries.

(You)

know your place subhuman

>got jelous of the achivements of the ara
Yes, habib. It wasn't a response to a call for help by Byzantine after 200= years of vicious expansionist war by you savages. Not sure who is worse, you or the Jews.

Pic literally me right now

>believing in alt-right propaganda.

Get a book, really...

>all the info is sourced

Stupid sand nigger

>marseille
why do you even ask sven

Latest news say nothing indicates it's terrorism, it could be (((psychiatric))) reasons.

You realize that muslims ruled over you for centures, right? You are genetically turkish at this point.
That's why am shocked that you are being xenophobic to muslims since you share thre same blood.

>False. The muslim people are peaceful but you warmongering and xenophobia are pushing them to the edge.
Wow, what an adorable bunch. Would love to live next to people who get triggered so easily and might run me over for the hell of it. Multiculturalism is truly great.

Im not a muslim. But also im not a retarded altright nazi who rejects the scientific achievements of the muslim world.

This argument works both ways: they blow our children to bits and run them over with trucks, so of course we're going to fight back. But as the other poster said, if Muslims hate us it's insanity to bring them to our countries at all

You, as a german, know very well that muslims germans integrates perfectly in the society and contribuate a great deal even more than some germans. You are rich because turkish people rebuild your nazi shtihole.
In today's world xenophobia has no place.

Terrorism has been ruled out, though.
The driver was found with a note from a psychiatric hospital in his pockets.

In France they say that for most attacks -- "lone wolf", "mentally ill". What kind of mental illness makes everyone who suffers from it cry "Allahu Akbar"?

>the scientific achievements of the muslim world.

... are vastly overstated, and in no way compare to the scientific achievements of the West.

No, it does not. You attacked first. Everything that happens is a response to your imperialism.

sometimes its an excuse that makes something terrible possible

He's not rejecting the scientific accomplishments of the Islamic world, just pointing out that the Crusades weren't a response to them. If you have evidence that the Crusaders were motivated by envy of the Islamic world, why don't you show it to us?

That meme is literally me.

Islam.

This illness is a major sanitary preoccupation now

>You attacked first

Nope, Islam spread rapidly through violence from about the very time it was invented. The Middle East and north Africa used to be mainly Christian. You really should open a history book sometime, son.

Turks are so awesome, they rebuilt germany 20 years before they even came here through the sheer force of their brilliant transcendent minds!

How about you read this?

False. Again.
The muslim world gave you mathematics medicine, astronomy. Without arab's world achievements, you would still live in mud huts.
Show some fucking recognition ffs.

by your logic native americans and spaniards are the same people, also greeks, jews, arabs, egyptians, bulgarians, serbs and turks are the same people, right? lol

Hahahahaha. Yes, great contribution. We absolutely love to have these leeches sucking on our generous welfare system, refuse to learn the language, and have our kids mugged at public school by these turkish vermin.
Truly wonderful!

>The muslim world gave you mathematics medicine, astronomy. Without arab's world achievements, you would still live in mud huts.

Those were made by Persians who are were neither muslim nor arab. Persians were zoroastrian.

Muslims never achieved, invented or discovered anything.

False. Christianity, as any other violent sect, was forced on the locals. Muslims fought back.

Stop spreading misinformation.

All of this existed before Islam was even a religion. What a complete dumbass. 0/10 troll

>The muslim world gave you mathematics medicine, astronomy.

The ancient Greeks did. The Muslims did some commentating on Greek achievements, and added a few of their own. That's it.

> you would still live in mud huts.

This level of delusion is off the charts. Did Romans live in "mud huts" 700 years before Mo pretended to see his visions in the desert? You must be a Muslim, no-one else is so brainwashed (except Antifa types)

Didn't they at least make the theory on how the human eye can see?
I think that was an Arab, no?

>Gouverment-funded reserch.

You are turkish, because for centuries you've been mating with the turkish folk. Denouncing who you actually are is bad. Turkey is way more develpped by your xenophobic shithole.

Christianity has always spread through proselytising, peacefully.

Islam spreads through reckless breeding and conquest/enslavement. No one converts to islam out of their own volition.

>Christianity, as any other violent sect, was forced on the locals. Muslims fought back.

OK, you must be trolling -- everyone knows that Christianity came before Islam. 7/10 for you

thats an absurd exaggeration.

also, do you think arabs were well-read geniuses, when they came out of the desert? of course not, culturally and scientificly they relied heavily on greek and persian wisdom.