>SoS T-Rex Remarks To Student Programs and Fellowships 8/18/17
youtu.be/ZdE64W5C9gc
>State Dept Press Brief (Heather) 8/18/17
youtu.be/pVRNFVUfIdo
>WH Video - VP in Chile 8/18/17
youtu.be/ByfJJ85zIzo
>VP Pence @Cocoli Locks Panama City, Panama 8/17/17
youtu.be/rsJwRDtZAqY
>Ramzpaul - The Alt Right - What Went Wrong?
youtu.be/n8VYmY89_KU
>SoS T-Rex/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @US-JAP Security Consultative Committee 8/17/17
youtu.be/0wZ8uSL_lrM
>WH Video - Meet the Cabinet #4 SBA Admin McMahon 8/17/17
youtu.be/qSzDkgOF5xg
>WH Video - VP in Argentina 8/17/17
youtu.be/z59gQ-3T6tE
>US Trade Rep Lighthizer opening stmt @NAFTA renegotiation 8/16/17
youtu.be/55lEe9vNBgU
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGjZgoUVQdg
nature.com/news/china-s-embrace-of-embryo-selection-raises-thorny-questions-1.22468
youtube.com/watch?v=2FV-E-u6-Cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

>a fucking airfield

JOE IS SAYING DEMOCRATS ARE FINISHED IN 2018 LMAO

>watch joe
>Trump is more popular than nancy pelosi and chuck schumer

guess everything is daijobu

Should've taken the entire country t.b.h.

>one bait poster
>a bunch of feeder
Bored posting again?

yes, /sg/ is pretty much a joke. you can ask portugal user, he used to frequent it

I think it's just a TRS nigger false flagging as /sg/.
>freeing your race from the Jews is Bolshevik
>ignoring the fact that the Bolsheviks were Christ and Russian hating Jews drunk on blood
Wew.

> My only country is my race.

Latino, I suppose?

Kek

So that other guy will have a program in the morning for Infowars and Alex will be in the afternoon?

>Joe is Joe finally took the blackpill
Good, now all he needs to do is to finish the job and consider the following...

nah, they are actually that stupid. I can confirm from rigorous lurking there

Careful, he might civnat posting you to death.

Yeah ... you know there is no opposing talking point when instead of the usual barrage of "> 1 post by this id" all in the same topic of the day we get spergs wjth "> 33 posts by this id" in the same topic of a month prior

>not genocide everything from Algeria(don't touch Egypt for the kangz) to Pakistan
It's like you don't want to lower the population.

That last thread

>25 posts
>43 posts

Jesus, thanks for nothing mods

Good. If they just try and brush him off now, they're going to look even more aggressively out of touch than they already do.

If we want to lower the population we need to do a pooicide and a chinkicide at the same time. Gonna need a lot of nukes for that.

Pakistan got nukes tho.

Pffff

> sparing anything south of Gibraltar or east of the Red Sea

and they call US the crazies

will trump talk about the protests?

What race is that cat?

tonight. i mean will he talk about them tonight

>Sparing anything at all.
Do you not want total war? What are you, a peace loving faggot?

the rally is tomorrow tho

Why does Pence look EXATCLY like guilliman?

Doesn't have the jaw for it, desu

Are you actually Maltese? Are you Finnbro in Malta?

>Aryan
Syrians are mostly Arab.
>natural aristocrat "strongman"
His family got into power with a pact with Israel and no one who uses a Mac can be counted as a strongman.
>race mixed
I thought the Nazis thought thanks to the Vikings the Scots got an influx of Nordic blood.
>worships Satan
Assad prays towards a Satanic cube.
Bioweapons are probably preferable.
They'll hit themselves.
Morocco was one of the first countries to recognize my country's independence so I'm conflicted on them.

I cant believe whoever this author is getting payment for this article.

Man being a low-level gruntlet with shitty armor in the 40k universe must suuuuuck. Like, you'll die if an Astartes even spits on you.

Anyone have a pdf link for
> CONCRETE, MASONRY AND BRICKWORK DEPT of Army
I tried to buy it, they sent me an email saying they don`t have any other copies to sell.

China's horrible environment makes them immune to all known bioweapons.

oh, this is nothing. visit a vidya wiki once in a while, the "Fandom" articles there are nothing more than plain out ads for game of thrones or cape shit or whatever the flavor of hollywood yummy cum cum normies are eating at the time. And lately, they have been using memes in their articles, worrying

They still play key roles, though. Even if they are essentially cannon fodder.

Oh fug the other Malta is here.
>The Tale of Two Maltas
This story has no ending and the movie is going to suck.

I'm one of the 550 Finns here, yes.

Pres Trump and senpai arriving at WH last night
youtube.com/watch?v=VGjZgoUVQdg

go to 1:10, qt shakes barron's hand, he pops a boner and gets overexcited

I think there are three Malta flags

I always loved the design of combat armor, in any fictional universe. Power armor is clearly better, but I like the general GI feel of it. Always had a thing for the grunts, not questioning their orders and just doing what was asked of them

Brian Kilmeade is so clumsy with his words

Get your shit together already

Oh yeah bioweapons would be an improvement for the Chinese. Nuke China and help Modi with his out of control population with some bioweapons
Three Maltas?! Impeach!

I've supported Trump through all the controversies but if he takes any military action against North Korea, Iran, Syria, Venezuela, or ANY other country then I will be forced to stop supporting him.

Thoughts on the C-star story?

It's kind of depressing to watch both parties suck off the NGOs and talk about muh racism when the people clearly think otherwise.

Though if you're in Sliema you may not have noticed.

Aside from the shoulder pads on one I like it. Mark 2 and 3 look kinda close to guardsman armor. Also.
>page 4

you mean the coalition of good?

China will leave Humanity 1.0 behind

nature.com/news/china-s-embrace-of-embryo-selection-raises-thorny-questions-1.22468

The country’s central government and its current 5-year plan has made reproductive medicine, including PGD, a priority

estimates from leading PGD providers show that China’s use of the technique already outpaces that in the United States, and it is growing up to five times faster. Qiao’s clinic alone now performs more procedures with PGD each year than all of the United Kingdom. The ever-present spectre of eugenics lurks in the shadows. But in China, although these concerns are considered, most thoughts are focused on the benefits of the procedures.

And China’s uptake is growing fast. At CITIC-Xiangya, the number of preimplantation testing procedures rose by 277% over just 2 years,

In the West, PGD still raises fears about the creation of an elite genetic class, and critics talk of a slippery slope towards eugenics, a word that elicits thoughts of Nazi Germany and racial cleansing. In China, however, PGD lacks such baggage. The Chinese word for eugenics, yousheng, is used explicitly as a positive in almost all conversations about PGD.

Prepare your anus.

Get it on Amazon or ebay

I've always had an appreciation for the real spine of any fictional military. That translates over to real scenarios poorly, but the thought of less-than-flashy roles being integral is a warm one to me. I'll take a detailed novel about a company of mechanics over one centered around a single jack-of-all-trades that can't ever die, not that said individual exists often.

The what?

I agree. I don't want to police nations with ugly people either. Use robots.

>controlled OP to be unmasked. Hopefully they open the files on David Duke and Spencer as well, it would be amazing if they got unmasked as informants and agent provocateur

Why don't we do a FOIA request? Does anyone still have that pasta?

Isn't there a consensus here to stop using Amazon-Washington Post?

I wish the next fo game returned to the original concept. The armor in the first 2 games is clearly a metal suit or kevlar armor with green armored pads of some sort, not just a one green metal piece. Same with helmet, it's clearly a regular helmet with a pair of sunglasses

> stop using Amazon-Washington Post?
oops yeah forgot, ebay does have it

>David ADL Duke just shit his pants
Oh this is fun!

>mfw all 1 billion chinese start having white babies

Thanks.
All websites that have said book are trying to jew me into making an account.

I mean, do what you want obviously, don't let me pressure you.

What do you guys think is the right course for Afghanistan?
IMO Trump should pull out. Even if you destroy Taliban, you still win nothing. ALL you guys are doing is providing security for the Chinese, who are getting the mining and other contracts from the Afghan instead of you.

What a fucking disaster.

>Why don't we do a FOIA request? Does anyone still have that pasta?

A FOIA in general needs to target things you know to exist and that aren't confidential, classified or whose release would be detrimental to ongoing investigations. Even if you managed to know which document to request it would likely be released redacted as hell.

> On 26th of , the informant , hereby know as met , and at , to discuss . They then the and the other .

At what time does Trump make his speech today? 9 pm EST?

I hear that the armor's so shitty, many Guardsmen in other regiments opt out of it altogether. Like the fucking Catachans.

does he have a speech today?

anything of note in the past 3 days? just got home last night from camping with my family - trying to catch up.

>chinks use crispr to improve themselves genetically
In a few hundred generations they might even be close to the level of indigenous europeans

We have to crush these people. Ceterum censeo Sino delenda est.

Isn't he golfing today?

Dude, it's only the biggest current ongoing story atm

The 80s were very silly in every fictional universe.

A speech? I didn't know there will be speeches.

i never understood ad revenue
do you get income even without clicking those adlinks
also why the fuck those people who know about vidya wikis even click them.

>Even if you destroy Taliban, you still win nothing. ALL you guys are doing is providing security for the Chinese, who are getting the mining and other contracts from the Afghan instead of you.

Pulling out is what gave the world ISIS in Iraq, it is a proven disastrous strategy. The right strategy is

> bomb them to hell
> take out their families
> take the oil (or, in this case, the minerals)

No it's Tuesday 7 mountain standard time, which is 10 eastern

Yes, one about Afghanistan. Should be at night in US

Maybe if there's a 5th Fallout.
The Catachans are just very buff, m8. They might as well as being wearing flak armor.

I never got why everyone tried to imitate rambo or terminator. Sure, the movies are good, but sometimes, it was like literal worship.

I don't mind mad max tho for the fallout universe, very underrated franchise, the entire setting is perfect for a videogame franchise, and yet, fallout seems to be the closest we got until that mad max game came out recently, and it was still just a poor man's fallout

Trump is announcing Afghanistan troop surge today, morons 9PM ET.

Oh this is the rally my bad, the speech tonight is on Afghanistan at like 10 I think

That's Iraq with addition of "take minerals".
It will still result in shit.
The correct course would be imperialism, the exact opposite way.

2 am in europe, so still technically tomorrow

It would be telling if it came back with a single redacted sheet from 1978.

Indigenous Europeans will be wiped out in a few hundred generations, along with the rest of humanity.

Lol who cares about ISIS, they're no threat to USA. Let the mosselmans kill each other, who gives a fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=2FV-E-u6-Cs
3am here again.

m8, new orleans is in the works. hopefully, lightning will strike twice and somebody will fix use bethesda's engine to make something worthwhile

oh, port authority didn't / does not allow those anti-immigration ships to port? i wouldn't probably either, never know what retarded shit they might pull off. wouldn't trust them with a fake baby.

>A few hunded

Try ten, at most. You have no idea how bad it is here.

Also, pulling out of Iraq wouldn't have created ISIS if you DIDN'T FUCKING GO THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE

/sg/ is down the hallway and to the left

>France has nukes.
>France has 10-15% Muslim pop. depending what statistics you look.
>Most German babies are non-German.

rip in pepperoni Europe as we knew it.