>SE Sy Aug10
imgur.com/a/grK9i
>Arsal Aug 3
i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 20
*E Homs:SAA liberates Taybeh and Humaymah
>DeZ:airstikes & artillery bombings ongoing to discourage IS from restarting offensive
*Hez, SAA liberate 70+km near Lebanese border
>Kurds:US to stay for decades after IS defeat. State dep:US will leave after IS defeat
>Raqqa:US airstrikes kills 46 civis, 60 injured. 946 civis killed since June. 30K still in city
>E Ghouta:Faylaq Al-Rahman accepts de-escalation agreement
>unconfirmed:US-LED COALITION WARPLANES BOMB SYRIAN ARMY IN KADIR VILALGE as IS ATTACK
>1 dead, 17 injured after rockets fired by rebels hit Al-Zahra neigh, N Homs
>FSA to start to new offensive for lost land against SAA in Suweida gov
>IS assaults strategic hill in Daraa, offensive underway
>infighting erupts in the East Ghouta as rival opposition groups battle it out
>17 rebel factions merge to form new division in Golan region
>SAA liberates 3 villaged in E Hama
>Rebel rocket attack on Syria’s biggest festival kills 4
>Philip:IS fighters are now besieged inside the city’s grand mosque, they have 40 hostages
*Tal Afar operation in Iraq starts, 40k iraki soldiers vs 2k IS

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201708211056648632-syria-army-deir-ez-zor-three-directions-russia/
youtu.be/ddsZTFSfXaw
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/899623691360907264
almasdarnews.com/article/deir-ezzor-offensive-us-led-militants-supported-turkey-led-rebels/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-navy-crash-idUSKCN1B100C
mei.edu/content/io/iran-and-russia-team-taliban-undermine-us-led-mission-afghanistan
youtube.com/watch?v=VG-j3lxHn1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So what is the projected date for the defeat of ISIS in Syria, and will Assad remain in power after their defeat?

define defeat of ISIS

Christmas eve. Yes.

Death and removal of their leaders as well as their operational abilities on the ground. Obviously there will be some fighting after the victory is declared, as insurgency will never end as long as there is someone still alive who feels that they have been wronged by the loss of their family and way of life.

top kek, the lebanese are planting trees on the Israeli border.

>They plant the tree on the Lebanese-Palestinian border (Adaisa) on the side of the eye of the enemy
>#Your lord, a million trees
To obscure the vision of the kikes.
Absolute madmen.

BASED TRUMP

Seems like it's this, or the kikes will impeach him.
I don't get why he doesn't name the jew.

>I don't get why he doesn't name the jew.
why would he blow his cover?

16 years and they have achieved absolutely nothing.

Or it could simply not knowing an unwinnable war when you see it

nice shop

well t b h they have
the taliban and the other islamist groups have WERE removed and have more or less disintegrated
the taliban while still running large parts of the countryside dosent have the power to take the gov over and are now more or less just over-glorified drug pushers

so t b h it wasnt a complete failure

Killed a fuckload of sandniggers

You severely overestimate how big the part of the general population that holds Sup Forums-like views is.
If he were to go full Sup Forums, he'd be impeached the next day and an overwhelming majority of the population would be okay with it.

this
people need to leave the echo chamber sometimes

lol sorry

Now that's cute

>shilling for kike wars

Fuck off jude. The Taliban eradicated opium production during their rule, before (((America))) invaded them. Now opium is back up through the roof, and surprise surprise, ISIS pops up in Afghanistan just as America needs an excuse to ramp its presence up.

This is why Russia is supporting the Taliban over the Amerikike government.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI

What i meant was, pointing out WHO and WHY they want the US to stay in Afghanistan.
He's betraying his campaign promise one after another just like Obongo, soon he'll get impeached for NOT naming the jew if he keeps this shit up.
Eisenhower made a great farewell speech about the MIC, is the position as president really more important than telling the truth?

Yeah for $1 trillion you should be able to.

The Taliban haven't disintegrated, they just move straight back into the areas that the west leave, the area that Britain fought over, when the army left they move straight back in and take over again.

The mission was to turn Afghanistan into Belgium in 4 years, then they realised it would take 40 years to even turn it into Bangladesh, it has been a failure the country requires permanent occupation to prevent it returning to the state it was pre 9/11 which eventually the US will lose the will to do.

>OP pic isn't my fresh quality OC

>Red dit memes
Please go.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Southfront liked my first article and want me to write more

>Fuck off jude. The Taliban eradicated opium production during their rule, before (((America))) invaded them. Now opium is back up through the roof
so? i dont give a shit its not my fault that some idiots want to shoot H
>ISIS pops up in Afghanistan just as America needs an excuse to ramp its presence up.
so bunch of druggie/religious simpletons joined another bunch of druggie/religious simpletons so what? not everything is a big fucking conspiracy
>This is why Russia is supporting the Taliban over the Amerikike government.
is that suppose to make me like the fucking taliban????

>it would take 40 years to even turn it into Bangladesh,
then lets just do that

Opium is literally the only cash crop in Afghanistan.
The Taliban never fully eradicated it because that would have caused significant unrest in the rural areas and the Taliban also needed the revenue.

>everything is reddit

Reddit, Facebook, Tumblr, I don't know what sites the normalfags use these days.
Perhaps you could enlighten me?

They've already given up on that quite a few years ago, 5000 extra troops going to Afghanistan? It requires hundreds of thousands to civilize it or genocide both of which are not going to happen. Eventually they will try and spin it as mission accomplished and a happy ending but then within a few years the corrupt Afghan government will fall and be replaced by Islamists once more.

You used the production of drugs as an argument for staying in Afghanistan. I disproved you and now you're like "lol so what, drugs aren't important."

Oh yeah goy, it's just such a surprise that ISIS pops up in every American conflict so that the US has further excuse for destabilizing the region.

And yes, if Russia backs the Taliban then I trust Russia a lot more than Zogbots and Amerikike politicians. I'd take Assad over ISIS and America any day, and I'd take Taliban over ISIS and America any day.

>his chart literally disproves his own comment
2001 - opium production almost totally eradicated by the Taliban, then they are invaded
2002 - opium ramps up again
Really makes me think.

>no fun allowed

You can always have fun on 9gag, or Funnyjunk. Sup Forums is not just a site for le funnay meems.

No. He is ending the war. He promised to knock the hell out of Isis and the terrorists. He is doing that. Obama and the globalist have been supporting the terrorists through Saudi Arabian wahabism. Donald Trump is murdering every single terrorist that Obama was pretending to fight. He will end Isis and the radical Muslim terrorists.

>Visit the gushing fountain of internet shitposting
>Be uppity about memes

Looks like ISIS is being stubborn. East Homs is clearly going to be purged but their troops aren't retreating towards the DeZ line. Probably too late to slip through the perimeter right now.

Wonder why they pulled out of all the land in Aleppo without a fight but trying to hold Homs tooth and nail.

>his first foreign policy trip is to Saudi Arabia and Israel
>airstrikes Assad
>uses Kurds for Amerikike program to divide Syria up
>kept funding the "moderate" rebels for half a year more, now funding other "moderate" rebels in al-Tanf
>provoking and placing sanctions on Iran to please Israel and Saudi Arabia

How can you be this dumb? Back to t_d.

>Visit the gushing fountain of internet shitposting
Because of people like you.

He'll be stuck in that shithole until the end of his single term presidency.

The US are doing far far fewer airstrikes per days than Russia.

Took them long enough to start to clear this pocket.

>either the president is an Israeli puppet or a full on putin tier "nationalist" no grey zone what so ever
hes the U.S president he cant just fuck america geo-politically just to be a nice guy
he has to focus on his own nation mate

aye? post your article cuz

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201708211056648632-syria-army-deir-ez-zor-three-directions-russia/

It begins lads, ISIS is over

How the fuck is it focusing on your own nation by meddling in the Middle East and further destabilizing it?

Not to mention his "boohoo Assad gassed babies" speech. Fuck outta here Neocon.

>tfw no girl on this planet will ever be interested in your knowledge of the Syrian civil war and your enthusiasm for Assad

You can go to r/syriancivilwar if you want a forum of Assad loyalists minus the memes

>Serb Diaspora
*launches smart-bomb*
"nothing personal kid"

I want neither username based posting, a hugbox, or more people like you.

kc-tier

just look at it from a geo-political perspective
is he just supposed to pull a gorbachev/Yeltsin and just let the U.Ss entire geopolitical empire fall apart? in the name of it being the "right thing to do"?

He should scale down US intervention and GTFO. He campaigned on defeating ISIS then getting the fuck out, not ramping up intervention.

Anyway we all know who his real masters are when he started criticizing and attacking Assad and Iran.

>when jaded outcast

Bongroach where you at?

>he thinks all this imperialism is about mainting their own sphere of influence
clueless

>2001 - opium production almost totally eradicated by the Taliban, then they are invaded
>2002 - opium ramps up again

Wow it's almost like there's a war going on and the Taliban need to sell more opium to fund it

>tfw got gf interested in the syrian civil war

it's possible man, yeah probably stupidly rare. but possible

imperialism is part of maintaining a SOI
when a nation begins to empire begins to sow down in growth and stagnate it eventually falls apart at least in terms of its SOI

Oh sure, it wasn't like the Americans had a hand in it. No, they are totally clean. America never funded terrorists and drug pushers ever.

After all, why would America lie? Assad surely gassed all those poor kids. Russia surely is illegally invading the Ukraine. America surely wouldn't lie. Fucking kek.

>The taliban destroys the opium but they also sell opium

youtu.be/ddsZTFSfXaw

Really makes one think.

You sound like a buttblasted Iranian diaspora and you clearly know fuck all about the Taliban. Russia isn't supporting them either - they designate them a terrorist organization. Taliban makes a show of eliminating opium production but that's literally most of their profits, they control it and sell it to the Tajiks. They're not beheading any random farmer for growing opiates, only those who they can't get the direct funding from. Basically drug dealers.

Most of the opium produced in Afghanistan goes to Europe as heroin, and most of it is consumed as raw opium in your native Iran.

so when does assad win?

Once when I was younger I really turned off my girlfriend due to my obsession with WW2 german military history, I didn't care about Nazism only the actual war side of things.

everyday

Against ISIS? Before this time next year, against the rebels and all the other scum? Probably the end of next year but I'm no expert.

lmao, two ethno nationalists swedes that non-violently attended the unite the right rally was banned from entering the USA.
Land of the free, eh?

Wow it's almost like they don't want competition from farmers growing opium for any purpose other than funding the Taliban

Yes that American soldier in a field of poppy plants really makes me believe Taliban propaganda that they're beheading anyone who produces opium in the country, literally >90% of Afghanistan's economy. Wowweeee

>tfw Michael Savage and Rush Limbaugh are banned from entering Britain

Russia and Iran have both been providing secret support to the Taliban so that Amerigoy mercs can get killed and forced out of the country.

As for the opium, they issued a decree to completely ban it in 2001 and mostly eradicated, when the US suddenly jumped to invade. What a surprise. Just like how Saddam and Gaddafi were toppled soon after refusing the petrodollar, and Assad was attacked for rejecting the pipeline.

As soon as Americucks get out of the country and let Assad steamroll Idlib and "Rojava".

good both are retarded

>tfw close friends with two girls that are actually interested in geopolitics and middle eastern affairs
>top qts, waifu material
>stuck in burgerland for one semester and they're somewhere else

>BREAKING: #SAA & allied forces capture multiple ruling points/hills 10 km to the northeast of #Sukhnah city.
wooooweeeee

They shouldn't be banned though, they are only banned because all of the muslim hate preachers were being banned and they had to google some right wingers so as to not appear islamaphobic.

Why didn't ISIS google how to take those radiation cancer treatment machines apart? Apparently the US were watching them constantly to see if ISIS moved them out of the Mosul hospital but I wonder what they would've done if they got intel that ISIS were moving them, blown the area up and condemned quite a wide area to being abandoned due to radiation maybe.

post sources, snus

>giving a fuck about afghan
>posting on portolean image-fucking interface

twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/899623691360907264

>when no girl will ever notice me and the ones who do all hate me but its O.K to me because this has happened for as long as i can remember at this point and im long past the point of caring about finding a fellow human who will love me like i love them

Isn't that already pretty close to the mountain?

>Russia and Iran have both been providing secret support to the Taliban so that Amerigoy mercs can get killed and forced out of the country.

Just take a second and realize how retarded that sounds

>they issued a decree to completely ban it in 2001 and mostly eradicated,

Oh man it's almost like they manipulated the market and stored the opium they grew and made billions as they watch the prices artificially increase.

You're a fucking moron.

Move to a new city and take on a completely different persona, worked for me when I went to university.

1/3-1/4 of the way

Enjoying "America First", eh?

nah i dont see the point wasting the time doing all that for something that likely wouldnt happen/work out anyhow
it sounds sad but i just really dont give a shit at this point

>Iran supporting taliban
Idiot

>The planned offensive on Deir Ezzor by US-backed Free Syrian Army (FSA) mercenaries has received formal support from Turkey-led militant factions which operate in northern Aleppo Governorate.
>In an recent official statement (see below) released by rebel authorities based in northern Aleppo Governorate, collective support has been expressed for the upcoming US-backed FSA offensive against ISIS forces in eastern Deir Ezzor Governorate, which is to be launched from Hasakah Governorate.
>Among signatures on the statement belonging to officials of various Turkey-led FSA subgroups, were also the signatures of officials from the Sham Legion and Jaysh al-Islam militant groups
almasdarnews.com/article/deir-ezzor-offensive-us-led-militants-supported-turkey-led-rebels/

>Ten sailors missing after U.S. warship, tanker collide near Singapore
reuters.com/article/us-usa-navy-crash-idUSKCN1B100C

>USS John McCain
Why did they name a ship after that senile reptile anyway?

mei.edu/content/io/iran-and-russia-team-taliban-undermine-us-led-mission-afghanistan

Of course a retard like you will keep crying about le EBIL Iran. Keep it up retard, at least we didn't invade 100+ countries in 50 years.

>Kekistani flag

Back to t_d retarded faggot.

Its named after his father who was an admiral and senator.
Its still a fitting omen on the eve of a major astrological event in America.

yeah don't do this that's gay as fuck
but you could always work on self-improvement

Sukhnah SOON

>Hezbollah fighter aircraft targeting points in the West Qalamoun
youtube.com/watch?v=VG-j3lxHn1c
>mfw google translate

So, where are they again?

Your link means jack shit, allegations and normalization of relationships.

I don't give a good goddamn about your country either. But like I said, you know jack shit about the Taliban and opium production in Afghanistan and it makes me wonder why a Shi'ite would be supporting radical Sunni Islamists. Isn't that the thing you accuse America of doing?