Barcelona attack suspect Younes Abouyaaqoub shot dead wearing suicide belt by Spanish police

>Police in Catalonia have shot dead a suspect Younes Abouyaaqoub, the probable driver of the van that killed 13 people on Barcelona’s Ramblas last week
>The 22-year-old Moroccan was shot by police while wearing a suspected explosives belt.

archive.is/6d0Fv

CAMEL FUCKER BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GqqZq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Racist much?

DENIED!

Sorry archive in OP looks fucked up, here's a better one

archive.is/GqqZq

The man killed thirteen people including a 8 year old girl. He honestly got off to easy.

>Abouyaaqoub
kek

lol fuck that sandnigger i hope he got shot in the balls

today there was an update in death toll: an australian kid died from injuries.

he died

good fuck him

He'll probably in hell now being raped by his pedophile prophet for etermity

Good now cover his body in pigs blood and bury him in pig skin.

Those guys were aged between 17 and 24 and we're "normal guys" that drunk beer and hang out in their village, according to local residents

This just shows how deep their hatred and contempt for us is. I definetely think all those Moroccan terrorists in Europe also have racial motives to kill us

BURY HIM IN PIG'S BLOOD GOD DAMN IT

>implying all the others since 9/11 were not the same

Moroccans hate niggers, jews, algerians, europeans and chinese people. They are hateful retards.

shot in the face. fucking bitch.

dont blashpeme this is why we have problems. we cause all of this. we are our own masters and this is what happens.

source?

>shot dead wearing suicide belt
Why would a man were a suicide belt before being shot?

because they dont like the optics of saying wearing a bomb. It looks really bad for muslims.

Reminder how moderate European Muslims really feel.

it was a fake suicide belt apparently

so a manufactured threat. funny how the domestic spying program only comes up with non threats that have been radicalized by our own governments.

fake suicide belt just like London Bridge knife attack. Someone playing pranks on the muslims

I understand why they do it but boi are we really supposed to swallow this whole?

just remember he really believed in his heart he was saving the world.

so does antifa, they are the same

we know that. thats why they still exist.

pressing S TO SHIT ON GRAVE

s WALKS BACKWARDS YOU PIECE OF UN SHIT.

OINK OINK

holly shit!
is this legit?

Fake news. Pic proves he's still alive.

when even your name sounds like a blowing up chant

4 of the terrorist were shot and killed by one police officer. Do you want to know another thing? That police officer used to be a legionario.

Porky!!

Wait, is this the livestream of the dude getting shot, or of him running over people? Also, where did you find that?

why you do this?

I thought there was something a bit off with this "British-Australian" kid. Still chunks > Mudshits.
Good shooting, policía