Admit it kaffir, you need Islam

Admit it kaffir, you need Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=av18SGPBbNs
youtu.be/VUr5CWKS_d0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you need an entire backwards and barbaric political ideology to stop women from pissing in public you got some problems. It's like thank Allah we stopped this sluts from pissing on the streets and now we can finally fuck 9 year olds.

No.

At this point we need Christ to come back and start killing the evil where they stand, sit or lie.

>german car
shalom/salam sandnigger or gook detected

Whatever will stop the west from being degenerate i guess, i'd rather have a good muslim neighbor than a useless white liberal one

Smart of you to call people "kaffir" online rather than IRL:

youtube.com/watch?v=av18SGPBbNs

I need a flamethrower tank and a bucket full of blow. A pair of new shoes would be nice too. Also out of milk. Well maybe I could rape kids, would be a new experience. Fugg where do I get this shit OP?

He sure showed that guy that he isn't a nigger by nigging out. You guys think this is a win. Its literally why most people cant stand you.

Miley is so disgusting

I'm not black

>Miley

But she's Muslim, bro

White men used to keep their women in line decades ago without Islam. At this point unfortunately I don't think anything can save us. Unless Hitler comes up form hollow earth and gives the world a real Holocaust, that is.

Just try it Ahmed

Nah we need to bankrupt the Jew-handlers of people like Miley so they stop pushing this shit on us.

Gotta stop the evil at the source, Islam isn't smrt enough to do that they just sperg out at the people brainwashed by the evil.

ok but leave out the rules prohibiting pork, alcohol, mandatory prayer, premarital sex and music and you got a deal.

basically just the women's sexuality control and we are good

Was a good run America
F

>West turns away fro Christ
>Goes to shit
>"YOU NEED ISLAM, BRO!"

Whatever nigger.

only an ape would surrender their free will to believe trap, Islam is barbaric and animalistic you hate women.

Too late.

I just sent out my first prayer.

wow

and i thought madonna was desperate

Muslim women used to pissing in public like a cows. Seen in Afghanistan in 80-s.

tfw no qt gf to pee on me and treat me like garbage

why don't you go after israel..they're the degenerates and hate you more than anyone..we don't even pay attention to you

Is that Justin Bieber?

I'll pee on you, user

youtu.be/VUr5CWKS_d0

Religion is a pillar, but yours is a bit on the zealous side for my liking.

>Christ to come back
I've got some sad historicity news for you, my friend. Romans were notorious note takers...

The only sensible response this entire thread will see.

so that every country becomes as peacefully as afghanistan or pakistan who have over 90% muslims? oh wait, they're are still fucking themselves up. how come? "the west" is not an acceptable answer.

come out of the darkness brother and let your soul rise. all negative forces are being left behind. join the light, its way more fun

why? you're gonna put toilets everywhere or you stop pissing once you're muslim?

yeah islam is the solution

Why doesn't she just let me fuck her? What's her problem?

she needs mental health care

most women are okay, virgin

No, I don't need it. But would happily behead this one for the world.

Do not ask. Take.
With force, but gently.

what once was started, soon will be finished

If you are qt i will move to you. I can't stand being alone any longer. All i want is kids, it can be femdom aside from that. Raise kidz normally too. I'm not generically beta, I'm a chad but had traumatic childhood. No one can believe I've never had gf.

Calling all qts, I'm tall and well endowed, , let me pass my genes on with you and i will love you forever. 100% white (grandparents from Lithuania and Norway).

Take off that flag goy, Hitler not only admired Islam but he wished he and his people were Muslim.

What we need is to join IDF and destroys the evil being islam.

brother where have you been

You poor, poor bastard.

>Lithuania and Norway
>100% white

big laff

I'm a man. But I'll overcome my disgusts and pee on you. No homo

when did miley visit india?

Post soar pics!!!

You mean Alabama

No he didn't.

she should taken the pee to the tree.

How do we destroy Islam and feminism anons