Whiteness

Treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity

Belief in whiteness is exhibit of resentment based racist hate. This is not a word a normal person would use.

We do not hate you or anyone else for the color of her skin. What we hate is a system that confers privileges (and burdens) on people because of their color. It is not fair skin that makes people white; it is fair skin in a certain kind of society, one that attaches social importance to skin color. When we say 'treason to whiteness' we mean we want to do away with the white race as a social construct. We do not mean we want to exterminate people with fair skin.

Exactly which way do you believe these privileges go?

Of course you hate white people, not because of their skin and not even all white people. Only tall, attractive white people who look plausibly intelligent are hated. The root of your negativity is envious resentment, you feel threatened by people who look like they have a better chance than you and instead of accepting your place you blame the system, as if forced equality of outcome were not more contrived than equality of treatment.

Pic related, literally no one else can be rejected for jobs due to "cultural reasons."

What if it's not the system that attaches importance to a fair skin color, but the achievements of the people who share this trait?

(((David)))

(As a fellow white person) You seem to have misunderstood consider this parallel: To be against royalty does not mean wanting to kill the king. It means wanting to do away with crowns, thrones, titles, and the privileges attached to them. In our view, whiteness has a lot in common with royalty: they are both social formations that carry unearned advantages.

Yes that is my name what of it?

wtf does this have to do with ETH

What did you say to me bitch?

>(As a fellow white person)
Exactly how and why should this bear any weight in this argument unless this argument is already corrupted by your identity? If you have ulterior motives or hidden agenda, then you have a conflict of interest and anything you say or do is corrupting.

>It means wanting to do away with crowns, thrones, titles, and the privileges attached to them.
And why do you believe the privilege to lead a singular military leader to rally troops against common enemies was necessary during rough times of roaming, raiding tribes?

>In our view, whiteness has a lot in common with royalty:
So you're creating this false dichotomy to use Marxism to instill racism? Royalty aren't habitually disadvantaged for "equality" reasons.

>they are both social formations that carry unearned advantages.
Again, what unearned advantage? I've already implied I want an explanation here. Is it a genetic advantage? If so you are dysgenic and simply want a zero sum game, why don't you plot to nuke white cities so their genomes are corrupted? That's what you want, isn't it? Those unearned genetics to be taken from them. You could even be more specific, you can buy high power ultraviolet lasers in Shengzhen, then you sterilise people in public covertly. Is this what you want?

You need to own up to what you actually want. If its horror scares you, then you must own up to the fact you're wrong and asking for something evil. Taking any real undeserved advantage from white people is either genocide or genome warfare.

Just trolling as this shit is equally evil, someone somewhere will take you seriously and will buy a UV laser.

By the way blackness is an identity that can be plausibly argued. Black studies is the study of a people that has formed itself in resistance to its oppression by white people.

Define "Treason," "Humanity," and "Whiteness," please.

Also to the rest of your non-argument

privilege doesn't exist, there are arguably a few americans still burdened by jim crow, but slavery ended, and the people today do not deserve the reperations their parents were owed by people who are decendents of those dead. Guilt is not inherited, nor inherent, otherwise all black people would be in jail, and all mexicans would be deported, all jews would be hung and muslims would be buried in pig skin with our asian hyper-hegemonic rulers laughing from their eternal thrones, you racist piece of shit.

You can't frame a "study" around a conclusion, that's corrupted academia and strictly anti science.

Since when is this Zendikar? Is Hillary an Eldrazi?

is eth /ourcoin/?

by your own definition, and your supposed academic background in black studies, you're black.

If a black person studies history by your definition, they'd be white. You're insipid and insane, fuck out of here.

KEEP
SHILLING
ETHER
ANY
WAY
YOU
CAN

THANKS

ny investment's up 1,083% on the year

lol right???

yes everyone who wants to make money in the long run should have some ethereum but wtf is this thread lol

Drunk here.

It's people like you that cause me to disaffiliate from the Left. Hate against someone for their skin color is a no-no according to the Divine, but the Left's hatred of White People makes it just as terrible as the Racists that it vilifies.

And if I defected to the Left, I would literally unleash my vast knowledge of political communication to aid the Left Wing cause. The political landscape would literally quake, considering how easily I could information out.

But your hatred of White People, David, means that I'll never give a breath to help any Left-Wing cause, and would gladly be thrown off this rock then to succumb to Anti-White rule. And without the support of me, or others like me, the Left will never acquire any serious power in this nation.

Treason against the Left is loyalty to myself. And if you expect White people to stand by the Left, your as mistaken as expecting Jews to stand by Neo-Nazis.

go back to /biz/

>OP stops posting
Either a troll or a brainwashed moron who just realises any attempt to brainwash us will have the opposite effect.

I have proven that, in fact, non white women are the only privileged group in our society. Just because it still doesn't work out for them is not a reflection on us.

Privilege does exist, see: In left wing societies, people seen as weaker are privileged causing dysgenic effects. In right wing societies, people seen as stronger are privileged causing a vicious cycle.

Of course privilege exists.

It's a troll. Either good post so others know what to say and how to say it when they find people genuinely like this, or just ignore the cunt. Please don't waste your down time caring about things here.

Literally any bipartisan extremism is cancer.

Triple parentheses indicate you're a Jew. I agree with him, you're a Jew because you sound like one. Safe assumption.

Regarding the last part of your post.The task is not to kill the white race physically, but rather bring minorities together in such a way that it makes it impossible for the legacy of whiteness to continue to reproduce itself.

Your right Aussie. You probably can recognize a shitpost better than any smart burger can.

Ok if I'am Jewish what does that matter?

>makes it impossible for the legacy of whiteness to continue to reproduce itself.
So, you want everyone not white to gang up on everyone white to stop them reproducing?

I'm sorry, but that's genocide.

OP, just accept it, the white race is the master race. You can't compete and you are mad about it. Just accept your own inferiority and you will be happier.

Since global Jewry has declared war on Whites, it most certainly matters.

>implying
we all know that Jews are the real master race. You can't compete and you are mad about it. Just accept your own inferiority and you will be happier.

Coin shilling, as ETH owner I won't complain.

Why don't you stop hating white people because you're jealous?

How is it genocide if the white race does not exist? Anyhow hypothetically if the white race did exist you would've mixed with the other races so much already at this point in time that you would virtually all be mixed race.

Agreed

You're going about it all wrong, that's why you're in this mess. You need to eliminate blackness as a social construct, for whiteness as a construct to cease to exist. Black cannot deconstruct white without exposing duality. So it must eliminate itself, and the duality will deconstruct.

>How is it genocide if the white race does not exist?
Excuse me? Why are you ignoring my posts and my points? Is it because you have weak arguments?
>Of course you hate white people, not because of their skin and not even all white people. Only tall, attractive white people who look plausibly intelligent are hated. The root of your negativity is envious resentment, you feel threatened by people who look like they have a better chance than you.
I've already addressed this, you have nothing against short, fat bald men with massive rounded jaws and tiny foreheads.

>you would virtually all be mixed race.
This is literally a non sequitur statement.

My claim is you're a resentful beta.

Equality is a myth. "Fairness" is a lie. I value my own people before blacks, jews, Asians and Hispanics because they do the same. Whites are a minority on the planet earth. And we colonized it. So fuck off (((David)))

How can I be resentful of 'white people' if whiteness is a social construct?

Good thing your ilk are the world's greatest losers.

Genocidal fucks like you make me glad my country isn't so cucked as to give up its right to be armed. Fuck you and those like you.

Remember friend, I'll always shoot a traitor before an enemy. And you fall under the former.

>(As a fellow white person)

How's that? What do you know about me, or my people?

Traitor of what exactly?

By whiteness you mean dragging subhumans kicking and screaming into modernity and then attempting to make them your equal? I guess it was naive to think that offers could handle the responsibility of looking after themselves and holding themselves to the same standards as whites

Against your own. You said you were yourself white. We are a minority. The foreign hordes have destroyed most of Europe, and will do the same to any nation they gain majority in. And there are people like you who would usher the world you hand to your children, to a pack of savages. You arent just a traitor to whites. You are a traitor to your own children and their future.

Yes you do. You're a subhuman shitskin racist and you will be deservedly executed. The annoying thing is you'll actually question "why me?". The "system" confers privileges on niggers, as indicated by all of the observable evidence and policies of the institutions of society. If you fancy leaving the white man's country and living with niggers in Africa under a system of blackness then feel free, although of course you won't do that because deep down you know you rely upon whites to take your racist bullshit and still treat you better than you deserve. I'll ignore the poetic bullshit about skin colour not making people white because eclearly your an imbecile not worth wasting that much time on, as for race being a social construct you must be mentally ill to deny such obvious realities, ironically though it would mean racism is a social construct and so you ant say people are inherently racist but logic was never the strong point of Marxists. Whether you want to exterminate us or not is fast becoming irrelevant - we've given you everything you now take for granted and all you do is promote racism towards us. We will remove every single one of you and send you to some shitskin land where you can blame the white man in a country whites had nothing to do with

Don't worry, we're working on a solution to that. As for your earlier retarded post about kings having unearned privileges you yet again show the ignorance of a Marxist. Anyone who fails to see the sword of Damocles weighing over the head of every king is a fool

Master race? Did they conquer the world? Are they the most beautiful? Do people aspire to be like them? Are they the most honourable and empathetic? No, you're just weak parasites with no morality manipulating those with empathy.

Y'all seem alright. I'd lend you firearms if you came to the new world.Stay safe fellas.

So you're a kike who deserves to die like the rest of them. I'm so glad this shit is ramping up. Can't fucking wait to see that "why do the goyim hate us so much" look in your eyes

How long should I HODL ethereum

>the weakest, dumbest, most incompetent race is the master race nigga, trust a brotha!

Until the next fork (soon).

You mean the people that brought the entire world to heel and triggered so many libtards that everything normal is referred to as "whiteness"? Let me guess, you're body is rich in melanin and your sisters name is unpronounceable?

t. brainwashed

Stay safe. No more brother wars

I reassure you I'am white and not a 'subhuman shitskin racist'. By the way how can I be a 'racist' if I myself don't believe races exist? I don't believe we're 'inherently racist' either. Racism can still be possible through believing races exist.

Stealing the jew's achievements for yourself again I see.

Are you saying I'm a nigger? You do realise I was taking about whites? Or are you a nigger and this incapable of a coherent thought?

we need to do away with affirmative action and racial stereotypes, then we will achieve a better society

>shiiiiieeeet da crackas know

If I didnt believe gravity existed, would it cease to do so?

Race exists. Fact.

>being this stupid
>le clever 4th grade bumper sticker

your post sucks
who the fuck can tell what you're talking about?
whiteness is not a fucking country you shitstain

Whether you believe in race or not is irrelevant, only a moronic Marxist would say something so stupid. If I killed someone it doesn't matter if I say "but I don't believe in murder"

Not able to provide a single example i see. Thanks for the entertainment merchant

It's true what they say, niggers or cumskin, the difference is skindeep. In the head it's all the same.

Only a white would believe this. People don't see themselves as the same as everyone simply because they perceive whites as the pinnacle of society. You only see white or black women believing this and it's debatable if black woman who do believe in it actually buy into it.

I'm sorry but you're not making any sense. I'm just going to assume you're a nigger. Fun fact about niggers: they've been on the planet longer than whites but have achieved less than whites, yet through Jewish indoctrination believe it's bizzare that they achieve less than whites in white countries

Thanks for proving my point

You can say that about blackness too but it's not going to make my skin change color

Wrong. Check out cranial capacity. Also forehead and jaw structure. If it was skin deep forensic pathologists wouldn't be able to tell differences in skeletons based on skull shape.

Butthurt whitey thinks being able to fit an extra tumor in his cranial cavity somehow makes him smart lmao kek lol

You have no idea do you?

Would you like me to rewrite it at a third grade reading level?

Your impotent sub-20 IQ tears are delicious, white devil.

You don't believe race exists. It in fact exists, and measures into daily life. You can deny it. You can insult it. You will still be factually incorrect, and intellectually dishonest with those around you, and worst of all, yourself.

Not an argument. Races are separate and different from each other biologically. Bone structure, muscle density, and neurologically.

Loyalty to civilization is more important than loyalty to "humanity"!

Define 'civilization'

>when your strawman is so elaborate it's not even the same topic

Jews.

>millennials go into debt to learn this useless nonsense at college

I bet you consider yourself an intellectual.

Civilization: where people in 3rd world shit holes want to flock to instead of building up their own nations.

> being loyal to humanity

Why?

Why would you be loyal to random Chinks, to Ahmeds and poo in loos?

Define "loyalty to humanity"

Only 5 % of humans are white liberals, most humans are right-wing as fuck

>hurr durr hurr durr I'm legitimately retarded

I restate: you have no idea, do you?

Thus why most degrees are useless.

No. I didn't go to college to learn this I'm representing the average person

>demanding that good people hate themselves
You are a traitor to all that is good in this world and deserve to burn

> average person

the average person is a chink that hopes he wont be randomly killed by a final destination-tier accident tomorrow

he has zero concern for whatever "humanity" construct white liberals have made up in their minds

And you can't actually explain why you believe yourself to be correct. Do you expect to be taken seriously out of guilt, ignorance, or weakness?

Is there any truth to this? Is there any truth to anything any of you say?

>We don't want to murder you, we just want to suck out all the oxygen from the room you're in after we block the door.

You're talking about making life inhospitable for people so they can't live, yes you want to kill them.

Way to shut this shit down immediately.

>In our view, whiteness has a lot in common with royalty: they are both social formations that carry unearned advantages.
Yes and your view is bullshit and we see your true motivation - hatred of the reality if being alive.

What is with the random questions?

I asked you to define "loyalty to humanity"

Can you do that?

No you're not, you're a misanthrope who hates white people and western society.

If you had anything meaningful going on in your life you wouldn't be obsessed with such a regressive ideology.

The legacy of whiteness built the computer you are using you ignorant little nihilist prick.

To society I'am white; so if I'm spreading bullshit consciously how would this work to my benefit?