Really?

Really?
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/22/espn-pulls-announcer-robert-lee-university-virgini/

Other urls found in this thread:

outkickthecoverage.com/msespn-pulls-asian-announcer-named-robert-lee-off-uva-game-avoid-offending-idiots/
archive.is/D33tk
archive.is/8fHRf
youtube.com/watch?v=0jTHNBKjMBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Asian people oppress black people by being too successful.

Another slight victory for the unhinged left.

Another slight pull back on that rubberband thats about to snap back bigly on the left.

>tfw rooftop Asians troll irl against black mobs

A few short years ago, this would have been a headline for The Onion. How far is this nonsense going to go?

asia btfo

Fucking bonkers. I would fight the left side by side with Asians.

quick rundown please? im averse to giving sites page views and reading for myself

ESPN pulled this Asian commentator from the broadcast of the Virginia football game because his name is Robert Lee.

I actually looked for other stories on this it's so fucking stupid. I can't believe it's real.

this is literally fake news. their source is a blog without any source of it's own.

It's this new timeline. Everyday there's another unbelievable story.

ESPN already confirmed
outkickthecoverage.com/msespn-pulls-asian-announcer-named-robert-lee-off-uva-game-avoid-offending-idiots/

I looked and it's real.

>people still don't fucking archive

archive.is/D33tk

Espn is owned by Disney

>outkickthecoverage.com/msespn-pulls-asian-announcer-named-robert-lee-off-uva-game-avoid-offending-idiots/

and that's the blog i was talking about. just because some random ass blog puts "ESPN CONFIRMS!!!" doesn't make it real. find me a real source? ESPN twitter? something?

He should sue. Taking away his work because a gooks last name is Lee is racist as fuck

oops, full version: archive.is/8fHRf

this story's theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=0jTHNBKjMBU

Just when I thought they have reached peak retardation, they somehow find a way to take it even further.

Are they against asians bc of Virginia tech ?

Coincidences can be just as racist and hateful as facts. So glad companies like ESPN are courageous enough to stand up against such ignorance and bigotry.

>it's real

this is why I can't even get into fiction anymore. reality is so much more entertaining these days.

>facts can be racist

i haven't stopped deep gut wheeze laughing since i read the headline, oh fuck this is a big red pill if real

They're called #HateFacts you shitlord.

>facts can be hateful

>be asian
>try hard as you can to assimilate
>give your son a standard white first name because you really want him to feel like he's an american
>maintain your standard asian last name to keep some semblance of your culture
>your son does fine in school
>your son loves sports but cannot compete on any serious level
>your son decides that he can convert his love and knowledge of sports into a broadcasting career
>your son immediately achieves success and recognition in commentating for his college sports team
>future looks bright
>unfortunately previous assimilation techniques have rendered your son's name racist and subsequently triggering to the minority of leftists that have no interest in sports but have an intense interest in silencing anything with a modicum of racist tinge
>asian son is blacklisted from sports announcer pursuit
>asian son forced to return home without any career prospects because of half-assimilated name

this is america 2017. identity politics is in total collapse.

WE WUZ CHANGS

>identity politics is in total collapse.
I wish. shit's gonna get a lot worse before it gets better I think though.

>Robert Lee was pulled from ESPN because his name is like Robert E. Lee's
*check's date*
It's not April 1st...
*check's source*
Doesn't seem to be a satire website
*looks for other sources*
Oh for fuck's sake it's real....

CAN WE START DISAPPEARING COLLEGE STUDENTS AND "INTELLECTUALS" YET?

> (OP)
>asia btfo
He's American. Asian American men are the most oppressed group in the country.

>shit's gonna get a lot worse before it gets better I think though.
this is pretty bad if this story is true. asians are already starting to get woke about college admissions. they have always been loyal democrats but i feel like the younger generation will side with republicans. democrats try to box asians into the term "People of Color" so they can feel the oppressed nigger bux but asians will soon start to realize that the system fucks them more than it fucks white people.

deluded lefty news implying that if this man was white then pulling him would have been ok.

How is this even possible? Even the most blue pilled shitlibs I know laugh at stuff like this.

hmmmm
>he's asian so it's funny ha ha

Unironically true.

Thought it was hilarious how they made affirmative action work against asians

i mean it's because he's asian that espn thought they could get away with it so yea

How about a statement from ESPN themeselves?

Mass hysteria...

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!! This is sad and funny in a weird kinda way

DIRTY YANKEES

what if he was a slave that took the last name "Lee"?

Calling Asians people of color is hilarious because referring to Asians as yellow is racist

WE WUZ GENERUR REE AN SHIIIEEET

I just follwed him on twitter @robertleepxp . frankly i'd follow him into war.

CHING CHANG CHONG

kys

And they say the left isn't violent. Literally the only logical reason ESPN would do this is an acknowledgment that some idiotic leftist would do something violent because of the guys name.

Did this dudes ancestors owned slaves?

Did he say anything ?

And yet this still stands. Hmm.

There should be people at the game holding up signs that say "Bring back Robert Lee ESPN."

Does anybody know anybody at UVA or the surrounding area?