How do we impeach this fucking orange hitler?

how do we impeach this fucking orange hitler?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kl1hgXfX5-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dems will have to run a down-to-earth candidate in 2020 like Mark Zuckerberg or Nancy Pelosi.

First find something remotely worthy of impeachment
Next, leave this country as you are incapable of seeing the tangible good that has come from his administration

Get rid of rural and suburban retards.

Are you 12?
Pics.

>(((Mark Zuckerberg)))

I rather China rules the world than that faggot

>The left can't meme and has zero self awareness
What else is new

fake and gay
tons of black/hispanic/muslim people voted for Trump or sorry does that break your narrative rabbi because all those groups hate jews.

Yes. Zuckerberg is actually a good pick against Trump if Trump runs again. Zuck would be able to wage the best media campaign and if things go south with the impending trade war with China. He'd be able to convince America that he could sow good will with them.

Tell the Democratic party to stop self destructing, stop going after statues (polls show this is retarded), disavow Soro's and antifa, win back the house and senate. All the above is impossible so basically he's going to have to destroy himself by flip-flopping. It's no longer in the democrat's hands. Stick a fork in them.

>Comparing a great man like hitler
to an orange peel kike.

If the left legitly wants to be Trump and this isn't a troll post. Run a democratic candidate who isn't obsessed with identity politics and has a strong economic message.

/leftypol/ is at it again. This'll be entertaining. When Nazis flood in and see this kinda shit on their board? Oooh boy. Priceless.

how do we impeach this fucking leafy idiot?

I mean, he literally left his own country to burn.

*beat

Impeach him! Impliment communism!

At least you're destroying something. lol,

I think he has the best shot of winning out of any candidate proposed thus far. He would have to commit to a large portion of Trump's agenda, however.

Then send welfare milking, mouth breathing urban man children to Canada

start by taking that cock out of your mouth

Low energy bait you fucking Polish faggot

a triggered drumpftard, how sweet

I like the way you meme son

by waiting 7 more years

:3

Hey fuck stick sauce you're not even american. Go back to whatever you do in whatever shit hole country that is

Also, by the way, you 2. Drumpf is obviously racist as fuck, but you fuckers on the left also are racist towards white people.

Please continue tearing each other apart by the way, it's entertaining.

You forgot to hide your flag, silly Eurofag. Quit trying to bait people and go back to your silly little Polish village.

Sage

LOL. Fucking die.

This is what happens when Euro cucks read their trash news.

By standardized testing I have a pretty IQ. I have degrees to follow.

Do you want to whip your dick out and measure while we're at it?

How much lower will your baseless generalizations and insults take you.

What I see in this thread is jealousy and a failure to accept the empirical results of communism.

this unironically needs to be meme'd on black tweeter

orange hitler will hang himself soon and all nazi trash like yourself will get gassed for being a shit stain of america

There are no laws in DC, just political leverage. Trump is sitting on a gold mine with the Awans. This thing is turning into a massive spider web of criminality with swamp rats on both sides. They might just let him win just to keep a lid on this shit.

>need a hero

Man, anyone else start hearing that Bonnie Tyler song play in your head as you imagine Trump bolting out his office running fast towards you across the country and when he finally arrives calls some dindu a nigger?

Or is it just me...

First you'd have to have actual institutional support for it, and usually an actual impeachable offense. For that to happen you'd have to win some institutional support, not just the media. Suggest that the left jettison it's identity politics, communists, and support for illegals and return to helping workers and building infrastructure. Then they'd have to do a good enough job to win the midterms, and get their house in order to do something about Trump. I'd suggest getting rid of the corporatist wing that meant you're functionally in the same bed as the Republicans you hate.

Maybe actually do something about that war on drugs this time, eh? Ooh, or cutting military spending and not being a war hawk, just with more drone strikes?

It should. "Left vs Right" is basically identity politics now. Fighting over something completely meaningless.

dammit now I have to listen to bonnie tyler. fucking love that song.

when you can debunk this

YOU don't impeach anybody you fucking polack, you're not even American so go suck a dick faggot.

>Hitler
If only Trump were 1/10th of a fascist as the left says he is. I would literally quit everything to play Gestapo.

We don't need to impeach him, he's eventually going to step down on his own.

Your a shill, have a free bump then btfo.

To think any of this garbage matters. Heh. Orange Hitler will die off, and the Nazis will be radicalized by this. And probably kill all of you in a fit of rage. So in the end, you both lose.

You can't

^(you)

Hey, OP, and the rest of the Bluepilled or Redpilled folks on here. Got your perfect candidate for President in 2020.

After 8 years as president

can't understand

pls remove cock from mouth

Feg off polish shill

The Republicans will do it.

See below

Implement at least high school diploma

If Trump was anything like Hitler, every one of you leftist pieces of shit would be shot dead, and rightfully so.

Be careful what you wish for, faggot.

>Low information

These are the people that think frogs aren't actually becoming gay from urban drinking water.

I hate science deniers trying to call others low info.

FLUFFY
MY NIGGA
WHERE U BEEN

Despite being a woke black man I don't know twitter very well so I need help spreading it.

urban lizard people are so fugging smart

o fugg :DDD

Just wait. His days are numbered. My guess is he'll be out in February.

Simple point. You both are fighting over something completely worthless. If the Left cares so much about "social justice and equality," why do they blame a certain group of people for all of their problems? The Right does the same. Only vice versa, and on different people.

Why February?

literally sexually cuckolded urban schmintellectuals are still mad that they are a dime a dozen and Clown Hitler was what the country really wanted

you think you are so smart but in the end white people will become a minority, then they will be hunted and killed till they are all gone

so keep thinking that your orange hitler will save you, white trash

That's right, the division game is diversion and distraction so people will misdirect their energies and lack focussss

Most of the people in this picture were given the degree because of "muh social justice."

Your so called "Black identity" doesn't matter. You'll die eventually too. Death doens't discriminate.

Have Nancy Pelosi file sexual harassment charges. He did say that 40-50 years ago she had some nice looking tits.

Textbook racism. You and the right, well. I'll enhoy watching you 2 kill each other off.

*enjoy.

Pray for people, no joke.

this is either bait or you are a lecherous mud somehow scraping by in Poland and resentful that noone wants you there

And after all the Whites are gone. You're next. Humanity will die off.

pff yeah we'll see what that does to the democrats numbers lol

take your share of migrant rapists!!!! you don't get to comment on bigotry until you do RACIST

i am waiting patiently till we are allowed to kill white people and i will make you pay for everything

you dont want to know what i will do to your people

Help spread my friend

"Muh Racism"

How long does it take for you retards to realize you're fighting the same battle. White Identity, just as much as Black Identity means nothing. You're insignificant, just like Orange Hitler on his high pedestal. He's mortal too.

Nice b8, m8

Sage

just so you know, a lot of black people feel that way so you white folks are going to be eradicated in a second when the time comes. I cant wait, thank god some justice will be served

Racists are low iq, you are low iq. Implement iq tests for voting now or you're a racist.

Have you ever heard the expression round head. My german grandfather used to rant about round heads. Apparently it means that someone is polish.

Oh trust me. After the Whites die off, you're next. All of humanity will die. Niggers, Spics, Crackers, Honkeys, Wops.

Humanity is a cancer. You're not exempt from the end because you're black. I do however, appreciate your desire to end at least some human shields.

Keke, have you seen nigger IQ statistics recently? PLEASE implement IQ testing for voting, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!! do this

First we must get an imp.
Then we must get him some robes.
After that, we must teach him to preach.

IQ testing for votes, OP.

Smart people like you would surely get to vote. Your political enemies, who are stupid and flabby would surely never pass the test.

Can I interest you in a beanie with a commie swastika (hammer and sickle) patch on it?

Fight the power, brother.

>assuming niggers are smarter than racists
Fuck off Tyrone

Laughed

This is a great idea. Make the threshold 120 so 90% of blacks can't vote democrat.

If you're so intent on destroying the greatest country on earth why not just nuke it? It would be quicker.

When this hits the earth, and kills your entire race, known as humanity. I'll gladly accept it. As you fight about your people, and your race, something that doesn't matter. Fuck White People, Fuck Black People, Fuck people. You're all shit.

>control biggest media outlet in the world
>allowed to be president

Fuck no

How's about IQ testing to breed.

Nah, bring tha noize
youtube.com/watch?v=kl1hgXfX5-U

You don't. You kneel before him and learn respect.

Zuckerberg is a naked mole rat or a white grub who's never had to deal with real people in his life. I predict he wouldn't appeal, couldn't get people to 'buy into' trusting him, seeing him as their proxy.

> Racist, sexist, islamophobic, low-information, low-IQ, violent
I don't think non-whites want to go there.

Good. After all of them are eradicated, that's at least the start of humanity going extinct. This'll be fun.