Any Republicans Starting to Regret Voting Trump?

>180 on free trade
>180 on Afghanistan
>180 on Syria
>180 on Wallstreet
>180 on the wall
>180 on everything

Tell me again why some people who voted for this clown still support him? He's using oppression against whites to get the Clinton establishment to like him and it's working. The spectrum has shifted further left under Trump! This is disgusting and we are being KEKED!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he sucks, but i have no regrets. hillary was worse. she fucked bernie over so id rather watch the world crumble

Sage

Jeb and Marco would've been useless just like Obama. More debt and even less jobs. At least he's trying unlike any president of yours since JFK.

>Any Republicans Starting to Regret Voting Trump?
Nope. I cant really speak for the republicans though as I am an Independent. Seems like a sage post so, nothing more to add. If nothing else he has at least scarred the sh** out of the establishment. MAGA

Fuck off shareblue

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

I feel like Donald is the living embodiment of everything that is wrong with our society. He doesn't have an honest or moral bone in his body. He appears to be uniquely cursed with all the vices of man and blessed with none of his virtues. I honestly cannot begin to fathom how anyone of sane or rational mind could possibly consider him worthy of political support. He tells lie after lie after lie. His dishonesty and utter disregard for the truth knows no limits. His contempt for the intelligence of the American people is palpable.

Sage

Shill

Nope, not at all.

Sage for shills

Don't trust anyone posting under a non geographic flag they are antifa trying to change the narrative.

Sad.
Defending Trump who would sell you out for a dollar.
True meaning of a "useful idiot".

>not a 360

Weak. Get your supervisor to transfer you to another board.

Reminder that with Bannon gone, Trump is another brain dead neocon Zionist puppet of the deep state.

#trumpgret

Your views are different from mine, fellow pirate, but you weren't going to get Bernie Sanders or a type like him by endorsing Hillary Clinton, anyhow. Now you might get a chance at that by the next election cycle or two, as much as it is worth to you, despite my own problems with him.

sage shill

Fuck off antifa shill you little anus huffer.

>180 on Afghanistan
SLOW THE FUCK DOWN.

What did pulling out of Iraq cause?

You really think we should do that again? Youre a fucking idiot. Yeah, I get it, the wars never should have happened, but they fucking did. We cant fucking back down, we have a duty to finish what WE START. We cant change the past but we can try to make a better future, and we do NOT do that by creating another massive fucking power vacuum, practically giving consent for terrorist to prop up.

i'm not american but what happened about the "big wall"?

REMINDER THAT ALL PARTY FLAG POSTERS ARE SHILLS

Shareblue, move on from this, it's played, just like the impeach threads, 20034 time you cuck shills post this, fuck you Brock

A 180 is just a 180 from a 360.

>Tell me again why some people who voted for this clown still support him?
They like his style. He's not PC and pisses off the people they don't like.

This is what happens when you turn your political party into a lifestyle brand desu

Reminder that literally no one in history has successfully conquered Afghanistan besides Alexander the Great, who noped right the fuck out after declaring victory

When bloodthirsty warmongering freaks like Graham and McCain are cheering your foreign policy, you dun fucked up, BIGLY - anyone cheering this on is no better than the imbeciles who support pic related

BAHAHAHAHA YOU WANTED A COMMUNIST JEW FOR PRESID3NT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When they say like "haha not even Bush, McCaine, Romney and the rest of the republicans like Trump hurr durr" shows they know jack shit about what's actually goinng on.

Do not reply to weak ass shill threads, sage, and out.

Inb4 some faggot reply, i wont be here

> it's better when they hide it rather than have it on display hurrr durrr

No, stupid little monkeys like you are the problem - you're actually so retarded that you think even at this guys worst, any other candidate isn't just as stupid and immoral behind the scenes. You live vicariously through "respectable" political figures because you're too stupid to understand that the best puppets get the best PR teams to dupe saps like you into thinking that they aren't just greedy shmucks and that everything is being done to serve the country's best interests.

Well let's see how it pans out. Nothing came of Syria and North Korea. Besides, pulling out of the middle east was never going to be easy task. Look what what happened when Obama pulled out of Iraq.

Voted Dem my whole life. Vote Trump last year. Dont regret it at all

Voting for Trump was a taking a shot. All this would be way worse with Hillary. He was always simply a time-gap between more Leftist retardation. All of us are getting prepared while he's in office. If he sits on ass for the next 3 years he's still better than Hillary. He was never going to make all our dreams come true. Fuck off with these gay ass threads.

>Obama
>pulled out of Iraq

o my freaking sides

>i have no regrets. hillary was worse.
Kinda this. I didn't know how Trump was going to be as president, but I sure as fuck wasn't going to let Shillary win.

Having said that, the liberal tears are what makes me glad Trump won. As long as he continues to piss them off, I'm happy.

I've said it time and time again, I knew he'd concede on some things, or, give the APPEARANCE of concession while doing things that are not as bad as they seem, and that anyone making judgment calls before the 1 year mark in January is just jumping the gun.

Reserve judgment until we get to a year, lads. If he's not delivering more by then, you can shill away all you want. I still have some faith, because fuck, if Trump WERE to blow it completely, then we're 100% guaranteed headed toward the end of times. We won't survive a leftist retard backlash because they'll be going all-in, so fingers are crossed and I request digits to help make sure that we do get the wall, we do get Obamacare repealed, that Antifa are declared a terrorist organization, and that we do get to at least see DWS do some major jail time.

I don't regret voting for him, but my heart aches that he is breaking his promises.

At this point I support his impeachment simply because he lied to me

Voted Democrats twice, voted Trump last. Will vote again Trump in 2020.

Drown in your salty river of tears. Faggot concern ShareBlue trolls.

fucking slide thread you faggots

But seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

shill thread sage

Im started regretting voting for him
When he bomber Syria. Now Afghanistan? We just need to look after ourselves, like he promised. America first. I should have known.

>US still funding and training militant groups in Syria.

>hurr durrrrr anyone voicing legitimate criticism of Trump abandoning the platform he campaigned on is a SHILL

You're all as brain dead as the liberals

I see you. Get the fuck out Antifs double agent LARPER!
G
T
F
O
!

Why do Germans support Merkel even though she is fucking up EUROPE. sorry i mean EUROPISTAN

I'm
Now thinking Hillary would have been better. At least she would have known how to get things done in government. Like she could improve ACA for example.

>shill

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE. I CAME HERE 2 HOURS AGO FROM LEFTY Sup Forums AND I'M TRYING TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES

BUT OH MY FUCK MY CHEST HURTS NOW JUST FROM ALL THE BLATANT RACISM, SEXISM, HOMOPHOBIA, ANTI SEMETIC BULL SHIT SPEWED BY YOU FUCKING EVIL RACIST NAZI SCUM FUCKKKKSSS!!!!!!!

I'M TRYING TO PLAY ALONG AND PRETEND TO BE ONE OF YOU BUT HOLY SHIT

>shill

THAT WAS THE LAST FUCKING STRAW, THIS ANTISEMITISM HAS GOT TO FUCKING GOOOOO!!!! OWWWWWWWW MY WHOLE BODY HURTS BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU, FUCK YOU, YOU RACISTS XENOPHOBIC DRUMPF SUPPORTING FUCKERS!?!?!?!

But the opposite is happening. The Trump supporters are always pissed off with MSM and Trump going 180s and Trump always getting btfo.

sage

>Reserve judgment until we get to a year, lads. If he's not delivering more by then, you can shill away all you want.
He's delivering just fine to my druthers
>Obamacare safest it's ever been
>GOP more fractured than ever
>No major foreign policy disasters or crises
as long as they don't fuck up the debt ceiling or sleepwalk into war with China, everything will be fine.

Realistically, he's going to get charged by Mueller, the establishment is going to get rid of him (because they hate him now and like Pence more) and the GOP base will truly and permanently hate the establishment. I'd give this an 80% probability of happening, assuming GOP maintains control of congress.

It's pretty sweet to watch the GOP collapse under the weight of its own bullshit. I do kind of feel bad for the dumb suckers who voted for Trump though. They're not going to understand why any of this is happening, they're going to feel picked on and betrayed, and it's going to be hard for them.

On the other hand, a lot of them are just fucking assholes, so fuck 'em. But there are a lot of dumb "white niggers" who will go full "he dindu nuffin" on Trump and will be very upset, as their feelings outstrip their intellect by a large large margin.

astla bye bye. Dont let the screen hit you in the but

Sage

America is on top and we are here to stay. And there is nothing you can do or say about it to change that.

Oh look, it's this thread again.

sage

This. If trump had the newspapers doing the same PR pieces Obama got America would be in a golden age

>TRUMP DINDU NUFFIN
wwwwwww

as long as the media is against him he has my vote.

This so fucking much.

>180 on wall
It's 60 on wall. Not percent. Miles

You don't understand why this is going on idiot

yes, we got screwed again. bush 2.0

He beat hilldog, that's enough for me

Everyone but me gtta learn

stfu wigger

In fact I do, a bunch of idiots who don't know how shit works voted for another idiot who doesn't know how shit works on the premise he'd fix a complicated set of problems with no understanding or experience.

But he's a great salesman and they're pussies who will bitterly cling to anything that gives them hope and validation, so it doesn't matter that he's proven himself incompetent and has likely colluded with a hostile country to get a leg up in the election on top of god knows what other shady dealings, and the fact that he has a totally infantile personality, can't take direction from advisors, has no message discipline, reflexively attacks anytime he's criticized, is incapable of admitting error, self-reflecting or learning form his past, and is just a total mess of a human being. They're weak, broken losers desperately clinging to their only form of validation, shutting out anything that hurts their feelings or makes them confront the harsh reality.

Meanwhile the walls are closing in on this wretched child as his hopeless shallowness as a person compounds error after error after error. It's going to be so entertaining when it all finally pops.

also this

>still support him?
AN TEE FAAAAA

No regrets. Maybe we'll get our Caesar before I die of old age.

he beat Hillary, he's pissing off everyone. im happy with my decision

Nope. Not one.