Times Sup Forums was wrong

>first day of semester yesterday
>sitting in history lecture
>old Middle Eastern man sitting next to me
>professor tells us to get to know the people directly next to us and exchange contact information
>Middle Eastern man is from Iran
>77 years old
>talks about how Iran was better under the Shah and how the entire Middle East would be better off under Western colonization
>only recently moved to the United States
>takes history classes at community college in order to better learn the language and meet new people to integrate better into his host country
>says America should jail and deport any immigrant from any nation who comes in and refuses to assimilate
>tells me about his grandsons
>one is in the Navy and the other is in med school
>after class he shared his lunch with me and I'm having dinner with him and his wife tomorrow

Sup Forums said all Muslims were irredeemable savages but this man is a truly great man.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He still has to go back

He should be great in his own shit-hole of birth. Go home, Fuckface.

Sounds pretty awesome

Iranians can be quite bro tier.

Chalk it up to the Indo Aryan genetics combined with an actual moderate Islam (Shia).

wow your completely unverifiable anecdotal evidence has completely changed my world view

Persia is not the middle east they are there own thing.

Legit he should be the one we use as a government reformer in Iran. We lose if we take the shit people or the good people, because the good people have no incentive to reform their own country.

Not everyone from Iran and the middle east are muslims.

I AM A NEW MAN
WOW

THIS. Iranian Shia are based. Not terrorist mentality Islam.

I'll take things that never happened for $1200, Alex.

Don't get duped into being a bottom for his rape cult m8

>Image
So can many forms of insanity and mental retardation

Why though? He came here legally and has done nothing wrong. He doesn't even receive SSI.

His son, who moved to the United States to work as a doctor, applied for him to get a visa to move here and he waited over a decade to be a approved.

>>talks about how Iran was better under the Shah and how the entire Middle East would be better off under Western colonization
What a cuck.
>Shah actively tries to kill off religion that has influenced Iranian culture for over a thousand years
>Shah gladly turns Iran into a puppet of the United States, his ancestors having constantly bowed to Russian and British threats and posturing.
Modern Iran is a much more feared nation now than it has been any time in the last 500 years.

Shhh, I'm just trying to get (you)s

I'm not trying to change your worldview. I'm just saying that there are some Muslims who are legitimately good people.

I'm not even saying that most of them or a great number of them are like this.

Educated Iranians and expats don't give a shit about "muh based Shiism." They're almost all irreligious or crypto-Zoroastrian we wuzzers.

Wolves are more feared than dogs, but which is the more successful and prosperous species?

sounds like /ouriranian/

Nobody except idiots ever said "All muslims," the rest of us just get tired of hearing it because we know it's true.

Moderate muslims, like Shia are bretty gud guys. Plus they hate jews, so that's a plus.

As demonstrated time and time again, by countless emperors, kings, dukes and lords of various descriptions, from farm to city, coast to coast:
The peaceful majority is irrelevant.

>things that didn't happen for 500, please

If he came as a doctor why is he still in med school after 10 years? Pls explain how the fuck this would happen

>Sup Forums said all Muslims were irredeemable savages but this man is a truly great man
if you think that's what Sup Forums has been saying, you might be some kind of moron

Because OP is a LARPing faggot

but Iranians are white Aryan peoples.

he can stay.

Iran is the best country in the Middle-East. They have stable skyscraping cities, and women aren't exclusively ninjas. Hezbollah is amazing. Death to Israel.

The real problem to US is Mexicans (mestizo).

A great Middle Eastern man should be great in his own country. It's not fair to us and it's not fair to them to "steal" the good ones.

ALL who don't belong must go back. The good, the bad and the ugly. Read Nehemiah 13.

>i don't know how to read
give the OP another read. it's his grandson the one in med school

Ninjas? FUCK OFF... Nazguls newfag.

Proof or it didn't happen shill. Death to Islam

>White
>Not European
Pick one

Proofs or it didn't happen shill. Death to Islam

So are you in like a civil war right now? Do you have toilet power? Electricity goes off at times to save energy in summer?

I believe there are lots of pole like this, and all of them are my friends by default.

But then murfats say italians aren't white.

Do you know any Iranians or are you just ugly?
The Iranian I know is damn near a CEO of a leading Utility, STEM career, Wife won't let him move back to Iran. Nicest guy I know, loves little kids.

Death to Islam... sure kid. sure.

>I'm not trying to change your worldview
Than why are you here?
>I'm just saying that there are some Muslims who are legitimately good people
STOP THE PRESSES EVERYONE!!!

Please, die.

His story does make some sense, doctors come to western countries because our native population is not entering medical school at the rate needed (i.e. there is only 1 doctor per 500 people in the US)

>be me
>have a Muslim friend from Somalia
>tells me he was at a pilgrimage
>a church leader says something about killing all westerners
>my friend said that not everyone agreed with the church leader

But here's the funny part:
>said "not everyone" was 5% of everyone there

Since when does Sup Forums hate middle easterners in America. We hate them in Europe because Europe is the white homeland and not a single non white should be in a Europe.
In America, middle easterners like your person friend are considered white people. They are white compared to niggers and Latinos. If it were up to me, I'd ban all non whites from America too, but it's more likely at this point that whites disappear from America than non-whites.

Tell him we're honored to have him here and hope others like him will consider coming to these United States.

Then offer him some complimentary enriched uranium.

Thanks for that, I hope you have food to eat tonight unlike the last couple buster.

I know some Italians. Some are very white, others look like Moors with slightly whiter facial bone structures. Would still rather have more mafitalians than pakis or mestizos

>We them them in Europe because Europe is the white homeland and not a single non white should be in a Europe
>a Europe

Wolves. Freedom. Not being born as a tiny yapping piece of shit with no Intelligence or actual purpose other than being bread to get stuck in a knot with another member of its litter.

>We hate them them in Europe because Europe is the white homeland and not a single non white should be in a Europe
>a Europe

South Italians aren't white, trust me
t.1/4 south Italian

>implying I'm a circumcised amerigoy
I'm just working here, I'm from Eastern Europe and going back when Ive saved enough money.
I don't know what flag you got but if you're a burger, I'm sorry. Sucks that in your homeland sand niggers are considered white people. Shouldn't have kept that Southern border open, or let in slaves.

It's just averages, OP.
The majority of muslims ARE irredeemable savages, but there are still a few good reasonable ones that do deserve to live in first-world countries. This goes for other races that are considered violent.

On a side note, the reverse is also true. There are always a few bad apples in races that are considered civilized.

Found the goy that believes the Jewish "melting pot" myth.

Yeah... he is going to convert you

Are you implying I think Italians aren't white?

Are they based because they have a slightly different flavour of a desert religion or because they are Indo Aryan?

Then what are they?

Iran's flavor of Islam is vastly different from the shit the arabs have spread. The only reason things are bad in Iran now is because it's a reaction to western intervention. It'll cool down eventually. Shia Muslims hate sunnis so they'll ally with the west if the west quits trying to meddle with their shit, and it's why Iranians are so eager to adapt to the countries they move to.

Semitic.
I got a jew nose and everything

Iranians are extremely based. Went there once for a few weeks and loved every moment. Every one was extremely friendly

Hes shi'a isnt he.

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

Haha be mad I love to see triggered americunts. Israel's melting pot has become reality. America is 50% non white and gettting worse by the day. Enjoy your national majority of spics and niggers in 10 years.

You can have a Roman nose without it being Semitic (Arab or Jewish). But yeah *some* Italians are Moorish, most are white.

>meet someone from iran
>to stupid to know they're Aryan
Retardalert.jpg

Doggos are cucks. Wolves are better off, and so is Iran. Khomeini is definitely one of the most based person to exist.

Iranians are forcibly proselytizes Persian Zoroastrians so it's natural they'd cook in their pagan religion with the scourge of Islam to make something more complacent in nature

Imagine if Benjamin Franklin found out that in his future country sand niggers would be considered white compared to 40% of the country.

It's right you're in the same class as an old man who doesn't even speak English.

I mean, just how stupendously idiotic do you have to be to actually think anecdotal evidence is worth more than a smear of shit on a stick

Yeah of course. I'm definitely more afraid of a complete shithole than a functioning nation state

>this flavor of Islam is different than that one!
That's what people say about Bosnians too. The real reason Bosnians and Persians are better than ar*b scum is genetics.

Southern italians maybe but not northern. I just find it funny how there's such a severe divide over the north and south. Might as well be two separate countries. Besides I'm northern italian and still have shit hair + eyes so being northern doesn't really matter. Gonna go kms because some fat autistic nerds on pol said I'm not white.

Cute story but we never said ALL.
Muslim's with Western values are fine.
When Muslims try to make everything into sharia law is what we don't like. Which is how group think works. Look at what happened to England.

You're a fuckin idiot you little nigger.

Bo in roh raved!

Sup Forums Although very anti Islam, has always had a thing for Iranians. Not sure how it started.

is he brown?

Too bad most of them are shit-tier and make the others look bad.

Wewuzzizm should be encouraged among all victims of Arab cultural imperialism.

>history lecture
Stop wasting your time on a pointless subject.

Anything in the humanities field is just asking for unemployment.

what about political science

I said southern Italian
Gramps claims he's from Verona (a north Italian town), but he looks straight med, olive skin, Semitic nose and all of it.

Persians are bro tier that's why. Arabs, africans, pakis, and turks are just really shitty to account for it.

they exisit. Sup Forums never said that. Their religion however is barbarous and unfit to be called Religion. Now go away. Also Persians are the most non-nigger tier semites.

I think that you're either very confused, or very hateful.

The myth of the melting pot refers to people trying to say America has always been setup as a multicultural "paradise", when in reality it has been 90% white for all its history until after the 1965 immigration act.
I'm not enjoying the fact that spics are becoming plurality, you shouldnt be enjoying that either unless you're some sort of sociopath that wants to see the west deteriorate. Are you?
You make fun of the fact that the US is turning into Mexico, but then you also make fun of white nationalists that wish to preserve it. I think that you're either very confused, or very hateful.

This.

Iranians have Aryan genetics and it shows in their civility. There are so many creative scientists and engineers from Iran.

iran literally translates to "land of the aryans". inscribed on the tomb of Darius II is "king of the aryans".

who the fuck do you think led and began the multiple Persian empires and created Zoroastrianism, arab savages?

I didn't say white, your nigger brain can't understand haplo groups

look up the genetic compilation of southern Italians, they're white

I don't have any beef with immigrants who want to assimilate.

My issue is with the ones who want the host country to change for them

You said middle eastern. How did you go from that to muslim. Did you leave something out of your green text?

A-are you saying I'm a fucking white male?
There goes my diversity privilege

THIS WTF I HATE AMERICA NOW.

>muslim
>one race

>loves little kids.
Just like his prophet

The exception makes the rule.

I know what you said. I just find it obnoxious how pol is general ok with northern italy but not the rest of it. As if all the good shit and inventions and foundations for the western way of life only came out of the north of the country.

One of my best friends is Iranian. He isn´t religious, yet his family is and they´ve never had anykind of problem. Good people and pretty much asimilated.
Sunis are a different story, regardless of which nation they come from.