I give up. The right is becoming too popular, and I'm starting to think the right is right

I give up. The right is becoming too popular, and I'm starting to think the right is right.

I think I'm going to just leave the movement already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hNT6Kr8c83k
twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/899373007621246976
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why

go away, we don't want you dumb faggot cuck

Actually the protests are working buddy, but nice try.

because of shit like this:
I can't convince my right wing family of anything either.

Ok but don't do overly stupid shit
Blend in with your knowledge of Antifa to infiltrate their ranks at rallies and stir up shit with the commies, ie making them go after each other

Have you been on the ground? I didn't think so. I have been for years.

Have you seen the video of a fellow leftist getting punched by another leftist?

Just transition to a woman already.

>free speech rally is the same as neo nazis marching in charlottesville

You faggots shot yourself in the foot. Hence why you got BTFO in phoenix tonight.

you need to go back.

please. Keep radicalising us both. it's more fun this way.

are we shilling the shills now?

Because you're literally saying you are the ones of have love youre saying you are the accepting ones, but as soon as someone fucking says something that isn't compatible with your mongoloid brain you go full chimpout.

You guys wear masks because you have no self esteem. You guys need a group to hide among because you have no personal Identity.

You're a sad excuse for a human.

why are the antifa and swastika flags at these rallies always crisp out of the packet? really makes you think

We always do

I mean, it makes sense if you're not really insulting about it.

I've seen other members that I don't associate with do false flag stuff like this all the time. They call it psyops or something.

never give up hope user.
>dem feels

lmao you have absolutely no self awareness. you know what. we don't want you.

kill yourself.

>far too ideological to permit reasoned debate

You should, Jeff Sessions is after you guys
First its your IP's
then chat logs
then they start building a map and putting a value on every antifa kid
they really think they are cool larping as some sort of guerrilla force that supercedes the law
the police disagrees with that sentiment

After reading so many stuff in /pol I realised the same thing.
The right is right, I was fighting and living a lie. You all can't imagine how I'm feeling right now.
Everything I belived was built to micro and macro manage the human and his most beautiful aspect, the mind.
I'm feeling like a tool, I got really depressed yesterday and I'm regreting a lot of things I did to myself and my family.
I wish hope this heal soon, I'm feeling like there is a hole in my chest.

This is some grade A delusion, which is perfectly normal on this site. Ive never seen a group of people with lower self esteem and no personal identity than the anonymous users on this board.

I'm glad I'm not alone.

Stop saying "we"

ya theyre working at enraging regular people who usually wouldnt give a shit

dont be fooled by a vocal minority. the regular people are only going to turn against you more and more. keep fighting the man and tearing down those statues though. once the other side decides to use violence as well im sure itll end up working out great for all of you

Go to the gym and lift. Upper body strength and high testosterone are linked to conservative viewpoints.

WE

it should depend on what theyre doing. if theyre just talking about politics online then its nobodys business. if theyre doing b(mb plots and shit different story. they should just be left alone.

Actually I started working out this week.

WUZ

if you saw some of the screencaps from periscope in earlier threads you would disagree my man
they were making molotov cocktails to throw at police

KANGZ

join us friendly

youtube.com/watch?v=hNT6Kr8c83k

Join Prokeka
A movement of peace

Get other leftists who are seeing cracks in the ideology to go to the gym with you.

It helps people see that self improvement is struggle, and can never be achieved with gibs and good fee fees.

Just keep hanging out posting on Sup Forums I encourage every leftist to do so. Its quite liberating to be free from the shackels of the ideological echochamber on the left, I haven't looked back.

Try getting vaping bronies to the gym? Fuck.

good

leave before they club you to death for being white

Link?

>tfw you realise that anarchism is actually a far-right philosophy
>tfw you realise that nazis are far-left
even if you are baiting... feel better user. feel better.
>im feeling like a tool
we all know that feel anarchanon.

Obvious larp. But the left is a group of dumbfucks celebrating their ability to not think for themselves.

lmao bronies antifa

I think you know it's time to joint the Trump Train.

>the right is right

There's no better way to put it. We are on the side of truth.

Say it cured your depression and that you have to be strong to punch nazis. Doesn't matter what the reason is as long as they fucking lift.

mr perfect over here

Also quit drinking gay frog water. It's not a meme.

So easily manipulated that you know you are being manipulated but still don't care. I've been popping on this site for years btw. You guys are so fucked its hilarious.

The twitter post got taken down. I'm sure someone else here has it and I highly recommend them to post it.

Here's an unrelated one:
twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/899373007621246976

It's not delusion.
Happened to me

>they are making molotov cocktails to throw at police
boy, who would have seen that coming? did not see the screencaps. all i mean is slippery slope etc etc. all well and good to hunt down internet trolls when you are in power but you just handball the power over to your opponent next election. the internet is the one place where anarcucks and naziboos should find common ground at least and keep the goddamn man off everyones back.

If one is aware of the methods of manipulation and how it is put into practice, it's rhetoric, it becomes useless to attempt to manipulate that individual. Just depends on how far one has been demoralized if they can recover from it.

Good. Now lurk more on Sup Forums and hit the gym. Don't forget your daily dose of redpill.

Who needs personal identity? If your ideas can't stand on their own without using the authority of your personal popularity then they're worthless. It shouldn't matter if the garbage man or Tom Hanks is the person trying to sell you something. The fact is, your shit doesn't sell very well without precise moderation so you can prop up certain ideas and individuals artificially.

>the story of 90% of Sup Forums
>delusional
u wat?

Probably the thing that threw me off the most was when people I thought were smart started to defend pedos. What the fuck?

how do you filter it out though?
>inb4 infowars life

the right is not right and the left is not right either. The truth is in the center.

>the movement
lmao you got tricked into fighting for communism to benefit the corporate jew thats not a movement

>all these satisfied customers
Don't forget to breathe.

t. former leftie

Reverse osmosis filter. This one is 40 bucks. Get a faucet adapter if you are stupid with plumbing. Also get a ppm meter to check output.

Welcome aboard. Play the game and you'll do just fine. Take care of yourself and make yourself useful and things will fall into place.

Actually, a lot of people in my chapter hate jews.

lol so 90% of pol was converted by 10%? How dumb are you people?

It's like listening to trump flip flop.

"The left has no personal identity"
"Uhh you retards dont have personal identity"
"Who needs personal Identity"

The inbreeding has gone too far

This is why the left is retarded. Spend so much time ginning up black groups, and gay groups, and commie groups, and hispanic groups, and muslim groups, and all manner of other bullshit; did you really think they'd all unify with one another? Their identity politics based demands are literally mutually exclusive. You cannot have sharia law and gay rights. You cannot have economic progress in the black community and open borders. The left is imploding under its own weight.

>tfw well water so i cant filter out the flouride, cuz there is none

He's saying you're in an echo chamber and you can't realize it.

Another larper. This is the 4th "I'm gonna leave Antifa" thread that I've seen in the past two days. Fuck off shill.

Ya the users on Sup Forums tell other people THEY are in an echo chamber.

It's very humorous.

>What is pesticide, plastic and birth control runoff

I have a well too.

The fuck is a larper?

There's actually a lot of debate on Sup Forums. Prove me wrong.

Don't worry, you'll have a home with the Nazis. After all most of the SA were former antifa members and were described as "brown on the outside and red on the inside".

You followed a flag merging two ideologies who's core tenants are in direct conflict with each other. Don't get me wrong I think Commies and Anarchists are all fucking stupid but to put those two together on the same flag is like trying to kill someone and get them pregnant at the same time.

If you had actually ever wanted to change anything you would have realized this before even joining. You would have done basic fucking research but you didn't because being the hero was more important, being part of a movement was more important, killing nazis was more important. This sentiment this willful disregard for what that actually means and what it will actually result in is the real problem with you guys and is why I give you no sympathy.

My advice to you idiots though is to not get baited into another fucking movement that promises you shit. Do your own fucking research and actually think through possible consequences of each action.

>Prove me wrong.

Visit >>

thanks user. saved the other pic too.

Fuck off alt-right shill. You don't represent us.

>lol so 90% of pol was converted by 10%? How dumb are you people?
100% of people who died of influenza were infected by one patient zero. do you even understand the disease that exists here?

Not posting any evidence? Reminds me of CTR before the election.

Everyone is in an echo chamber. Reddit, Sup Forums, left or right, family and friends doesn't matter. Pointing out that you are in an echo chamber is like pointing out obvious shit like you are on planet earth.

You're right, I don't represent you anymore.

You're right OP, there's no hope in trying to convert the normies anymore. Trump has won.

While working at Starbucks today I overheard about a dozen customers say things along the lines of "Have you heard about those Antifa guys Trump talks about? They're worse than the Nazis!" I was serving coffee to these two white girls, and I shit you not, this was the gist of their conversation:

>Girl 1: Did you hear about that statue that those protesters toppled?
>Girl 2: Yeah, my boyfriend told me about it. Scary, Isn't it? The left is starting to act like ISIS!
>Girl 1: I bet those trannies are acting up because nobody will fuck them! (laughs)
>Girl 2: Yeah, my ex-boyfriend voted for Hillary. He was such a pussy! (Laughs) I'm so glad I dumped his ass!
>Girl 1: Weren't you fucking Josh (I assume Girl 2's current BF) while you were still dating what's-his-name?
>Girl 2: Yeah! (Laughs) Josh goes to the gym everyday wearing his MAGA hat, it's hot as shit. He's got a huge fucking cock, too! (Laughs)
>Girl 1: You slut! (Laughs)
>Girl 2: Hey, I can hook you up with one of his friends if you want! He's got a whole group of Trump supporting friends at the gym he goes to!

I couldn't bear to hear any more, so I stayed behind the counter for the rest of my shift. It's not fucking fair Antifabros, we were supposed to be winning the culture war! How the fuck does that orange Hitler do it? How the fuck does he somehow manage to turn out own propaganda against us? How does he manage to command the loyalty of so many Americans?

I'm done. I'm just fucking done. I want my severance pay, George Soros.

Look, so long as you try to improve your image through exercise, your intelligence through studies of actual sciences (bio, chem, phys) and math, then you're good.

checked
Keep archives and screenshots of both the pro-pedo articles and what your friends say. Show them both in a year, see what they say. It's curious that out of nowhere all of a sudden there was pro-pedo shit in the mainstream. Not a coincidence. Then when it was clear that it was not going to catch on, they all disappeared...
You can still be a man of principles, user. You know in your heart what's right and wrong. Listen to it.

I hope this one gets through the rake. You're a rare one.

it took out the link

4chin.cum/pol/

All you gotta do is spend 5 minutes to see this place is a gigantic echo chamber. People constantly patting each other on the back for saying the same shit, day after day year after year. I've been on here for a long time. Of course good discussion can pop up, but good discussion can pop up in a fucking gas station too. You arel a bunch of retards.

People come to Sup Forums because they're the big baddies and they want to shit up the place or reeducate us.
They spend too long here and start seeing things our way.
They then start arguing for our side and converting more tourists.
It snowballs like that.

The only way to defeat Sup Forums is to ignore it.

No I was being manipulated before and the indoctrination from music to tv shows, zines, comics and other bullshit posing as the liberators of mankind, the freedom fighters. Just today I ate medium rare big ass steak after 4 years of veganism. I know I'm fucked because of that but it was the only moment that made me feel better today.
The steak had the same taste the ones my mother used to do. It brought me all the memories and kinda made me think even more
about the mistakes I was making.
All my heroes were forged, that's why rock music is dead, unexpressive.
You're not alone I first browsed /pol just to shitpost and laugh but I have always been a curious person and then I decided to give a chance and read their infographs, books, etc
Then after some time I had an insight and my world was shattered into pieces.
I don't know user, today I also realised I have no real friends. The only people I hang out they only come over because I always have weed and they can squat in my room for hours.
Today was the first day after years that I trully cleaned my room, nobody came over to help even when they texted me and I told I was cleaning my place.
right now idk if I hate more myself or you all for proving I was wrong. I'm really angry.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE PAIN OF IT ALL

Lol look at this retard literally echoing the post from before. He actually repeated in this thread.

>lol so 90% of pol was converted by 10%? How dumb are you people?
BERNIEMATHS ALERT
I have a jar of jellybeans
In that jar are 10 jellybeans
I add one jellybean (10%)
now there are 11 jellybeans
I add one more jellybean
now there are 12
i add two more jellybeans
now there are 14
i add one more jellybean
now there are 15
I keep adding jellybeans until there are 100, yet only 10 of those were the original jellybeans. Sup Forums wasnt built in a day dumbass.

Kys you dumb larper.

I'm saying 10% converted 90% because the population of people doing conversions snowballs.

On that note, did you SERIOUSLY think every single person Antifa attacked was a Nazi and deserved it 100% up till this point? Most of us didn't. Every time you clash with the police it doesn't do anything to endear yourself to normies or other police in general. Most people just see it as a violent mob, and your accidental infighting just proves it.

>after 4 years of veganism.

No wonder you are such an easily manipulated retard.

>jellybean math

Go take your insulin shots

Just fucking stop you're already embarrassing yourself by calling a board that lets literally anyone post an echo chamber.
All the doors and windows are open and anyone can come in but sure "echo chamber" it is.

The Leaf is right.

You'd have to be retarded to be an anarchist, even stupider to be a commie, but both?

kys

the right is always right user, your just going through the phases that brought alot of us here.

its one of those dorks who plays with foam swords and has mock battles in the parks in their stupid armour. Live Action RolePlay, but here it has become a synonym for anyone pretending to be someone they arent.

> sure "echo chamber" it is.

Yep. It is 100% without a doubt an echo chamber. People call this a containment board for a very good reason.