Is this just Germany ?

Fucked up by mudslimes,
No escape from reality.

Open your ass,
Look up to Yusuf and see,
I'm just a poor cuck, I need no sympathy,
Because I'm easy come, easy go,
Little high, little low,
Any way the border opens doesn't really matter to me, to me.

Mahmud just killed a kid,
Put his van against his head,
Stepped on the pedal, now he's dead.
Mama Merkel, life had just begun for him,
But now he's gone and you threw it all away.

I played a locomotive simulator. I'm confidently able to drive the train.

lol
she's hard not to like

nice

Really? Such a shitty game.

People who aren't farmers, and Germans

with a controller seriously

>wherever I go I must also wörk

really makes you want to suck on her huge cow tits

>racist
No man that is a nationalist AND a globalist can be racist

Sim farm?
That's fitting, since EU ruined farming and is pushing GMO of big farmers. I go to store and at max 2 types of grapes, none of which exists outside of store. Same in every store instead of having native grapes that literally grow next to supermarket.

hey cool she's just like us!

>since EU ruined farming and is pushing GMO of big farmers
Sugar caps are being lifted by the EU on Sept 1. People are saying sugar prices will fall 30% and more.

SHE PLAYS GAMES

Me
Please no bully

So it's true.

Neanderthals really were autistic, weren't they?

Europeans and Asians have their DNA.

But it's so......boring....

Used to drive trains in cologne, well the u-bahn to be exact.
Easiest fucking thing int he world. just pull the brake early enough but you get a lot of signals when you have to do it.
the rest is sitting around looking bored.
I used to do it high as shit until i felt bad that i endanger my fellow germans when i drive intoxicated and i stopped.
But hey i now work personal security for rich people and im ALWAYS high ( also because my client is a giant stoner rapper and if i dont i probably get fired lel)

APEX KEK

They should have a sugar cap on grapes, since obviously that tastes like sugar and isn't refreshing at all.

>back in my day, you could just go pick yer own grapes outside the supermarket!
Okay gramps. Great story, but we're moving into the future now. Go drink your ensure and have a nap while the grown ups discuss the future of Europe.

It is at the start but when you get a ton of money you can multitask a bunch of bots to do the things for you, and the only thing left is you to unload your machines and sell your crops
But you get so tiny money at the start that it's not really worth playing

Nope! It's real!
Autism, when not chemically fucked with by big pharma, is like an innate obsession and passion for logic. If you would consider it, it is quite logical to play a video game because it can either expand or further sharpen your employable skills in real life.

>he thinks german productivity is a meme

>the future of Europe.
America without the guns and liberties, with africans instead of spics

Poor copy

>switch edition
>ps4 controller

HAHAHAH

not so clever after all, merkel. your plan to get the vote of all the gamers would have worked if you played a game like mass effect, skyrim etc.

instead you choose this shit. how many votes will you get out of this?

i mean who the fuck even plays these ga-

Nice! I wish I have your life.

>I go to store and at max 2 types of grapes, none of which exists outside of store. Same in every store instead of having native grapes that literally grow next to supermarket.

Dude, here in Germany, in a city close to 1 million people, you got tons of blackberries everywhere, also hazelnuts and other stuff. You can still buy this in the supermarket. You can also walk right across lots of fields where you can take all kinds of veggies for free, no need to go to the supermarket for veggies and fruits in the summer.

People still do it, because they are sheep.

I really want to play "New York Taxi Simulator" - is it possible to swear at Americans in this simulator?

the problem is you germans are universally autistic as almighty shit so her playing farming simulator is actually an incredibly good idea since you stupid fuckers only play crap like that anyways, and since you lot are retarded and autistic to begin with, as well as currently hilariously cuck'd. expect next election for her to get 100% of the votes.

>is it possible to swear at Americans in this simulator?
Well as you'll be playing as a newly arrived rapefugee, you'd actually have to be able to speak English.

>Well as you'll be playing as a newly arrived rapefugee, you'd actually have to be able to speak English.

I don't follow. If I play the NY Taxi Simulator and choose my character as a refugee, why should I be able to speak English.

Its ok. Kinda meaningless but hey, whatever.
Wish I could meet a women that i would actually have kids with. Kinda hard these days in my situation of life.

Me. I got certified autism

We can use a surrogate. I bet you have nice donger good for brojobs

It's actually strangely addictive. It would surprise you.

They should have made her play euro truck simulator instead to better empathize with the refugees having a truck emergency

It's a very difficult game. Just like real life farming i guess. I finally figure out what to buy and where to drive but spend all day trying to hitch the equipment to the trailers. Cant store shit. Cant till worth ass. Cant harvest. I'd do much better IRL. I used to like harvest moon. Is it a sim game? Ive played it. Best genre there is. Hands down

I farmed so many fucking virtual potatoes to make up for the famine.

She is out in the open surrounded by vidja autists.. and she is still breathing wtf is wrong with germans!?

Yes it's real and I'm glad I'm along for this ride.

Germans

Lying on the Internet, Hans? We know you didn't stop.

The fucking Simpson's, I swear is there anything they haven't done.
How does farming simulator, simulate waking up at 4:00am and going to bed at 10:00 every day seven days a week?

Pokemon farm to the polls

What is it with Germans?

>landwirtschafts
farm = bauernhof
farmING = landwirtschafts
what the actual fuck, germany? Your stupid love of long contracted words is getting out of hand.

It's a good game, shut up

When Sup Forums and Sup Forums collide

Germans, they fucking love work. No seriously, Germans play the shit out of these simulators, especially Trucking Simulator.

You are retarded, farm is a place farming is an activity

They are weponized autism.

unedited pic plz

fuck off, poojeet

You've literally never seen a farm in your life. You'd all just try to shit on the crops and steal the fucking cows to enshrine them.

>we just wanted to play vidya

>American education

You're really lucky this is one of the few hundred Pixiv accounts I follow

Is that an M4 lower, AK upper, and a shotgun barrel?

"landwirtschafts" isnt farming more like "farm's" simulator. But this isnt really accurate because "landwirtschafts" is part of a noun. Landwirtschaften is the verb of Landwirtschaft so farming = landwirtschaften.

Sad song

a farm is a state of mind

Imma land my schaften in your ass

>You'd all just try to shit on the crops
So farming then?

though a mind of farm is a state

>few hundred
Try 2.5k noob.

is this supposed to be funny because schaften sound similar to shaft which is innuendo for penis?

I only started like 2 weeks ago
Give me some time

The subtle difference is that civilized countries use cow manure as fertilizer, not human shit.

90% of the water out of tap in india is human fecal contaminated.

You don't know what you're missing
youtube.com/watch?v=gEJHrmliVQw

germans
they only play simulators because "fun" is something abominable to them
really fuckin pathetic nation

I hate that at the Gamescom different parties will try to seduce me to vote. Like really? Do I bund my vote to a Party that supports e sports? Does shit like this really matter today? I will go there because its allways a nice Event but id like to argue with some guys of the SPD and CDU as Well.

no, that's just coincidence

Yes, Hans. That is why it was funny.

It ain't funny anymore, though. Thanks.

There's a stereotype about Germans being terrified of any joke's punchline being hitler, so they have to ask you to clarify to make sure it isn't.

isnt it true violent games are illegal in germany? i heard some bullshit like that a couple years back.

Could be that farming simulator isnt violent therefore not illegal and sold easily.

I bought it on sale but never installed it

When is the new Dodge Challenger sim coming out?

>le farming simulator is a bad game and only autists play it

YOU TAKE THAT BACK FAGGOTS!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=gEJHrmliVQw

>the absolute state of G*rmany