twitter.com/mattmfm/status/900158567461900288
youtube.com/watch?v=v2RlhqJR9lE
twitter.com/mehdirhasan/status/900186146969464833
archive.is/dBaUj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The codes Dahnald!

kek they are yet again implying that Trump doesn't really want to be president

archive.is/Lm3PR

Still saw a lot of young women protesting in Phoenix. Didn't they learn their place after Charlottesville?

Well....

The neo-nazi website Daily Stormer had an article titled "Trump Defends Charlottesville Na(z)is Against Jew Media Lies". Pretty sure THEY weren't trying to make him sound bad, but they saw his comments the same way other media saw it. In the article, the white supremacists called Trump "their" president. Oh, and that's a media source Trump hasn't criticized.

ONE VOTE!

Holy hell the deep state is so inept and unimaginative. Same plot lines, over and over.

Fuck they've been saying that for months. Trump looked like he was having a great time.

Still, if he doesn't get some better win, the rally will get progressively shittier and smaller.

It's funny because they've been saying this for over 2 years

Just because they wish it was true doesn't make it true

trump just another globalist cuck

more war, more corruption, more power for the government.

ONE VOTE
N
E

V
O
T
E

*sips tea*

ahh yes. exactly as foretold in the book of revelation.

30 days only now away from the great sign.

Meme state FTW

>white supremacist flag
>"truly drumpf is a racist"

Well I have a faggot flag and I say Charlottesville proves Trump is secretly gay.

Flint got what it deserved
They voted in an entire leftist government at every single level of that city
Those elected officials then decided to spend less money on retrofitting their water system so that they could pocket the majority of the money themselves and as a result their water got contaminated due to the way they decided to have it done
Then all the officials decided to blame it in the governor and the rest of the leftists in America decided to do the same even though he didn't have a damn thing to do with any of it

I can't vote for Trump again

I thought he was full on 14/88, but he's just a civic nationalist cuck

The fucking black pill is a bitter one, isn't it?

>138709099
I'd wage war on your anus, but that's fairly homo

Well, Donald did promise to run the government the way he runs his businesses...

twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/900065197867634691

Trump supporters desperately spreading fake photos on Twitter "from" Trump's Phoenix Rally.

twitter.com/mattmfm/status/900158567461900288

youtube.com/watch?v=v2RlhqJR9lE

Snow is great until the third Noreaster of the season

r/politics is losing their minds right now. I suspect Trump plans to drive them to suicide or heart attacks before 2018

>women
>learning their place
If they knew from the start we wouldn't have half the world's problems. Also doesn't help they project their anger and impulsiveness on men instead of fixing themselves.

A Trump rally at this point, has become the same thing over and over again! I like to call it repetitive insanity. It is a therapeutic insane rant, to sooth the fragile ego of a man who has sociopathic tendencies, Narcissistic rage, and could quite possibly have early on set dementia on top of all of that!

It's him airing his grievances, by condemning the media and the press who he views as his enemy, for calling him out, and holding his feet to the fire, and not kissing his A.

He then finishes with his greatest hits of catch phrases that his supporters like to chant back at him!! It's become performance art for the mentally ill, and the mentally challenged!!!

The nickname hasn't caught on yet, needs explanation. John "ONE VOTE" McCain!

WE WUZ GREAT N SHIET

>138709123
You are a bore and that German that posted Anri all the time did your gimmick first and better.

Should have went with Rubio

I bet you get those straight from reddit, that typing style is unmistakeable

They're trying to meme it into reality.

>le reddit browser
Kys my man

are you going fucking APOLOGIZE for spamming like a retard when it's fucking nothing?sept 22,right?

>debunked
>one person

All of my political views have changed because of your post, thank you. #Kamala2020

>White genocide is a Nazi conspiracy the-
>Jews aren't ba-

CNN was mindbending salty to watch. They had to caress McCain's ass so much they might as well called it the McCain's show.

Not worth it. He won't be around for another year.

This will just make him more likeable

>reddit spacing

Well post screengrabs

Remember when all those shills and nay sayers would post and say that even if Trump won the presidency we would have nothing to do with any of it and yet here we are, construction the narrative and running memetic warfare to dictate what the enemy thinks, how they think it, and why
I don't even need a you were right, their internal suffering is all the payment I'll ever need

drumpf is a manipulator and a liar

>Trump voters
>Desperate
WEW laddy!

I remember a NYTimes article back in October when "everyone" thought Trump was finished with that access Hollywood recording. The article stated that many sources said Trump was a really depressed, spent a long weekend at Trump tower. A group of his supporters cheered him outside the building, in the rain, and Trump came out and gave them a thumbs up. This supposedly boosted Trump's spirits, knowing he wasn't abandoned by his base.

Trump does want to do good by the people that elected him. I'm sure of it. Whether that's possible in the cesspool D.C. has become, I am having my doubts.

>/dear diary

My normie friend texted me about his unhinged rant tonight. It didn't seem much different than a regular tally to me.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Uh... uh... TAX RETURNS!

>muh deep state conspiracy

Sorry, but this was Trump at his most demagogic. After his good speech yesterday, he blew it by resorting to petty nicknames, outright lies, and shilling for Fox and Friends and worse Hannity (literally ass-kissing state run tv) while calling everything else "muh fake news". Trump wasnt even this pandering to low info voters during the election.

no silly

sept 23 btw

just wait.

Fuck off, shill. You've been spamming low-quality concern trolling for threads now.

Man, Brock really needs to get better nerd virgins. These new hires just aren't the same as the old CTR poll-floggers and Hillpepe makers.

They protest with women and children because there is effect messaging on "ebil statesman beating on defenseless woman". Psychological warefare

>state-run
Fox is owned by the Saudis, user.

They want him out of office badly. They're going to make the 25th amendment the new narrative.

>The other senator, nobody even knows their name!

I never go on twitter, but I decided to look up DJT on twitter and see how it's going. Jesus christ, it just made me depressed. What a fucking cesspool of leftist propaganda bullshit. Literally a bunch of children who got bullied at school and feel the need to "make the world a better place" through their toxic tweets. How the fuck do these lefties have such pathetic lives to become "Twitter Icons of (((the Resistance)))". I don't know whether to feel furious or sad that these people actually have voices and are actually a major part of America.

>he might be looking for a way out

I fully believe that if trump wanted out he would fucking tweet that being president sucks and he would walk right on out of the oval office, get on a helicopter with Barron and Melania and go home.

>responding to (((him)))

One Vote John!

>probably end up terminating Nafta
>probably
guys?

>children who got bullied at school
Didn't get bullied enough.

Give Kim some time.

you're a mindless group think mongrel, trump is just another globalist puppet, bringing more war to the world.

kys

Left or rightt?

Roger Stone called this out months ago. The Russian narrative was set to collapse, back to the bag of tricks.

And that other guy nobody knows!

what are claiming is going happening again?

I really dont get it
>condemned KKK and white nationalist
>condemned antifa
>bitched about CNN
>did normal campaign stuff

what about this rally is so triggering? the fuck all these people have lost their minds.

it's a fucking joke by now. the guy wanted his 15 minutes of fame, and he got them, thanks to us. he's finished now, everybody is saying the same. he'll resign soon and leave us empty handed.

He's not wrong. This is just Trump ranting to soothe is massive ego while appealing to the lowest of low info voters. Really insulting to my intelligence the number of blatant falsehoods and how unhinged it was.

He should try and get things done so he can speak about new things.

The American voter doesn't care about Twitter Rage. Still entertaining to see them writhe in 140 characters or less. They accomplish nothing but making asses of themselves.

Is that a problem. leaf?

Canada and Mexico flipped their shit at the suggestion, and voiced willingness to renegotiate the whole thing.

If we can make it into a better deal for America, saves us the time of putting together a whole new agreement.

Either it gets trashed or remade to benefit us - Win-win.

That's the art of the deal.

complete side show, trump has bent over and has a dozen MIC cocks up his ass as we speak. he's joined the swamp.

They were already planning to be triggered no matter what he actually said

Yeah, JewTube comments do that to me sometimes. Especially when it's a self-proclaimed "feminist social activist" or some shit.

I blame social media. I used to be a member of a church and they were all virtue signaling cucks while supposedly being Republican. That brand means jack shit now.

Trump is now claiming CNN is no longer covering his rally live... as I watch him say it live. On. CNN. This is surreal. Mad.

twitter.com/mehdirhasan/status/900186146969464833

>Referring to North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, Mr Trump said: "I respect the fact that he is starting to respect us".

They know it was high energy and energized his supporters.

complete side show, trump has bent over and taken a dozen MIC cocks up the ass.

>A group of his supporters cheered him outside the building, in the rain, and Trump came out and gave them a thumbs up. This supposedly boosted Trump's spirits, knowing he wasn't abandoned by his base.
Fuck, I didn't these feels, even if it's fake

For those who didn't follow this deranged, lying, incompetent coward, the "immigration sweeps" this worm put together netted 98% perfectly legal people.

Way over half were native born.

Hilariously, the nitwit incompetent and his halfassed "deputies" actually rounded up more Puerto Ricans, native Americans, and New Mexico Highlanders, all natural and native born, than the dimwitted liar did what the quivering sleaze calls "illegals".

This is instantly verifiable with the ARIZONA REPUBLIC, NEW TIMES, and VALLEY TRIBUNE. Moreover, the insane coward's own paperwork on releases suggests it's closer to 99%. ICE/INS found the remainder this imbecile forwarded were mostly missing visas or grace period overstays.

Arpaio is a deranged windbag and fraud. But the immigration thing is a very small part of the many very major crimes in which this prevaricating sleazeball was deeply involved.

Among the chicken's take was a good friend of mine, a fourth generation Armenian-American, who had the misfortune to get a rather dark tan that particular day. The slime who detained him for several days refused to accept his multiple forms of valid i.d. He's suing MCSO for millions.

Too bad he can't sue this lunatic freak nut job personally.

Or just deal with the slimeball PERSONALLY, which would be even better.

This kind of rotten creep in public service is an open invitation to the worst kinds of kickbacks, graft, and abuse.

Arpaio needs to be dealt with harshly and IMMEDIATELY.

fuck drumpftards

well farmers in Trump states will be affected badly if he does it

*DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR*

*WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 23, 2017*

" "*8:45AM THE PRESIDENT departs Phoenix, Arizona en route to Reno, Nevada*

*_PDT_*

" "*10:25AM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Reno, Nevada*

*11:00AM THE PRESIDENT gives remarks to the National Convention of the American Legion*

*11:45AM THE PRESIDENT signs the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act*

" "*12:25PM THE PRESIDENT departs Reno, Nevada en route to Washington, DC*

*_EDT_*

"*7:55PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at Andrews Air Force Base *

*8:05PM THE PRESIDENT departs Andrews Air Force Base en route to the White House *

*8:15 PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House*

>everybody is saying
There's your problem antifa retard. You are listening to the propagandist media

>my speech had everything thrown in, against the KKK, and the neo-nazis, and the white supremacist

lmao he sick and tired of having to disavow them

When we're at war with Russia, North Korea, Iran, and China, I may believe you.

>6 months
>6 (SIX)
>still NAFTA, discourse shifted to "probably it will end"
he's a cuck, the sooner we accept it the better

Understandable since they have ignored his rallies and cut them off from their feed in the past.

>Literally a bunch of children who got bullied at school and feel the need to "make the world a better place" through their toxic tweets.
Bingo, some other bad points is that they seem to miss the fact that not everyone uses or cares about social media, if anything some may use it as a glorified phonebook, not to document their every drawn breath for the day. This is why I also get my laughs off of some anons in the chans, if you isolate yourself enough you can believe almost anything, worst if you don't actually have responsibilities that requires human interaction that isn't a screen. It's unhealthy as hell.

Huh. That was weird. Anyone else see that?

>>undefined
what the fuck just happened

The absolute state of the left right now

>>undefined
Uh, guys?

>>undefined

>October 9th, 2016

"But the real source of comfort to Mr. Trump seemed to be the small band of supporters waving Trump signs on the Fifth Avenue sidewalk outside the building. His fans clashed with people walking by, including a woman who told a female Trump supporter that she should go back to her “trailer.”

Mr. Trump could not resist the scene. Just before 5 p.m., he descended from what his aides grandly call “the residence” and strode through the marbled lobby, with his son and his campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, in tow.

He slipped through the glass front door, startling some of his star-struck supporters.

The crowd screamed and reached out to touch his suit jacket. He bathed in the rapturous admiration.

He pumped his right fist in the air and smiled. He looked rejuvenated.

He stayed for just five minutes, electrifying the scene.

But before he departed, one reporter screamed a question at him, asking whether he would remain in the race. “Hundred percent,” Mr. Trump replied.

He turned and headed back to the tower, clapping his hands as if to applaud his supporters, and himself."

archive.is/dBaUj

you mean this thread being inside itself? yea,fucked up shit