Is Trump the most memeable person of all time?

This guy has made me break out into gut busting laughter at least 200 times. I love him.

Post funny Trump stuff from ANY time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSzdd1PHz2k
youtube.com/watch?v=zTzMRB9vfU0
youtube.com/watch?v=C-n3AMxdgsY
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZQRtR67F9E
youtube.com/watch?v=zsvcDvmA0jY
youtube.com/watch?v=JOUFsCS7xYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He really is. He just has so much overwhelming charisma and memeable mannerisms.

youtube.com/watch?v=bSzdd1PHz2k

ANTIFA

ON NOTICE

>Because you'd be in jail
Nothing will ever top this

this man fucking peaked at 70 years old, fucking think of that, his personality just beams out of him it's fucking nuts

I didnt even laugh at first. It took me about 15 seconds to even comprehend the reality I was living in. All of the events of human history that could lead up to such a line. I knew at that moment I had witnessed, live, something that would be repeated for decades. A Presidential candidate went that far. I thought Clinton had him cornered with the 'Its a good thing you weren't in charge line'. Then BAM

And then I nearly died of laughter. Is there an archive of the debate thread when that moment happened?

I just can't believe the half-serious sarcastic shit he says in front of the entire world.

He acts like a drunken guy on vacation at a bar in front of the most powerful people in the world. It is so fucking absurd, it absolutely kills me.

He's an absolute freak of nature, in the best way

Imagine being a lefty right now, with your ideology and political party under attack by somebody like Trump

People ask me if I could rewatch 1 movie with no memery what would it be. Well fuck a movie I would pick that debate.

He's showing that anyone can achieve what he does. He's not afraid to be himself.

Authenticity is something humans can SENSE without hearing a thing.

>antiFFFAAAA

Holy fucking shit how is this guy the president.

Start spamming this on lefty/pol/ and known antifa hangouts

the moderators lost control of the crowd

anderson cooper was visibly upset

fucking amazing.

He'll probably be peaking on his death bed

2012-2024 will be looked back at as the most important years of human history, assuming things don't get crazier after he leaves office.

That shit was absolutely off-the-rails savage. I was shocked.

As soon as that sentenced came out of his mouth, I lunged out of my chair screaming. I was shocked.

He's Chad.

He's pretty cringy and so are you

Also why are Canadians the absolutely worst human scum on this board?

There's plenty of photos of him with the "Dio sneer" but they look kinda jowly when I tried to make pic related, had to settle for a smug Donald Trump:

what has he said or done so far that could cause you to hate him? it's not like hes drone striking weddings or gun running

nothings going to top the catholic al smith dinner

You might find it if you go to the Sup Forums section at archive.4plebs.org, and then search for moderator posts. You'll probably find the thread for the 3 presidential debates

>Trump says ann tifa the same way you do

youtube.com/watch?v=zTzMRB9vfU0

pretty sure that's why we all rallied behind him

oh really?

He's pretty great.

I share your sentiments, what fun this has been, and we're barely getting started!

youtube.com/watch?v=C-n3AMxdgsY

I love this man

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZQRtR67F9E

When he called Elizabeth Warren a goofus, I knew he had to be our president.

This is what got him elected.

Every other politician on earth sounds like a robot reading a script that's been rewritten a dozen times.

I want to cuddle up to him

This made me laugh tonight.
youtube.com/watch?v=zsvcDvmA0jY
I enjoyed watching the looks on the faces of the people behind him. At first they looked a little surprised but then just started laughing

yes

I love this

HIGH ENERGY

I'm probobly gonna watch this entire rally again. I couldn't even wrap my mind around how mind blowing that all was. He came from the realm of memes.

My favourite photo of Trump ever.
He looks so goofy and happy.

why did that white guy in the back dye his skin and hair black and pretend to be a black guy? he even has blue eyes for fuck's sake

checked!

Haha, that's rich!

Another one

No dude, when he called her POCAHONTAS

I'm still surprised Mika's response to the bleeding facelift tweets wasn't to immediately commit suicide

>the best tatics in scrambling their ability to organize and talk rationally

omg I didn't realize I had missed THIS

>antIFAAaaaa...

The weak shall fear the strong.

Jeb just can't get it right!

BLACKED

I just looked up the backstory on this. This is truly my favorite Trump meme.

Holy shit I forgot about this one

This pic made leftiest lose their shit too

1/2

I rewatch his material periodically for the same reason -- the guy basically runs on high-octane meme fuel. I have never seen a human so consistently, and across such a wide array of situations, manage to produce grade-A meme material.

The additional thing that makes him great is that he triggers leftists and drives them insane (everyone has someone that irritates them, but being able to mass-trigger millions at will? It's unreal). This of course has the additional effect of turning them into such pathetic caricatures that they becomes memes as well. The GDP growth we're getting could probably be attributed to salt production alone.

2/2

Yes you forgettable leaf

ayy

When winning is just what you are used to.

youtube.com/watch?v=JOUFsCS7xYE

He truely does not give a fuck its amazing

>Disgusting fanboy shit.
Surprised you don't have trump waifu pillows fucking faggots.

is there a high res of that

My fucking sides I never knew he called her a goofus, but I just looked it up on YouTube, he calls her a goofus and a basket case

I've never even heard the word goofus it's brilliant. Goofy and doofus in one. Best president

This faggot doesn't have Trump Body pillows

best I have

source on the speech?

Ask jeeves. Probably

gayest thread on this board, maybe ever

Sheeeeit

Gnomesane??

No