Armed militia stopping rapefugees in Libya

Pic semi-related.

zpravy.idnes.cz/migranti-libye-evropa-uprchlici-dal-/zahranicni.aspx?c=A170822_194115_zahranicni_mok

Czech news reported that there is a new armed militia operating in Libya that is PREVENTING the migrants from leaving Africa.

- 100s of members
- Consisting of members of police, army and general population
- Group stopped over 50% of migrants leaving the shores of Libya.
- Italy confirms this, reporting 50% less migrants
- Group has their own "concentration" camps for holding rapfugees.

WHO ARE THEY?
WHY ARE THEY DOING IT?
HOW CAN WE HELP THEM?

Other urls found in this thread:

pakobserver.net/libyan-militia-halting-refugee-europe/
defendeurope.net/home_en/
youtube.com/watch?v=Py8cbLqvvlY
youtube.com/watch?v=HWqKPWO5T4o
politico.eu/article/italy-libya-vision-migrant-flows-drop-mediterranean-sea/
archive.is/RvZLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Modern day slavery.

>- Group has their own "concentration" camps for holding rapfugees.
I THOUGHT WE TALKED ABOUT THIS GOYS. OY VEYYYY

HOLY FUCK GOD BLESS THEM

this makes Admiral Sellner very happy

You forgot that they got the permission of the Libyan government to operate. Is Libya /ourcountry/?

I imagine they are getting paid by the Italians but its being hushed up.

How long until an international media/political campaign to stop them?

You forgot one thing.

The leader of the squad, which is called Armata 48, is a former mafia member.

Source: I reported this news yesterday evening

(((they))) will shut this down

bump

Any port in the storm

Libya was always /ourcountry/ who do you think was keeping all these africans in their shithole.
das rite it was gaddafi

it's a deal the european politicians made, as they had with gaddafi

Wouldn't surprise me Italy is paying those lads. Are they operating in the zone controlled by Al-Sarraj or the one controlled by general Haftar?

It was /ourcountry/ before the globalists decided to murder it's lawful ruler and turn it into a jihadi hellhole.

These guys are doing Gods work. Praise!

>w-we has infomations leadin' to Hillary Clinton's a-

Then why overthrow Gaddafi?

Sources cited in the report stated that the sudden drop in the refugee flow had been caused by a new militia in the seaside city — 70 kilometers west of Tripoli — which is blocking the asylum seekers from leaving, often by detaining and holding them in custody.
The militia force in Sabratha “works on the ground, the beach, to prevent the migrants leaving on boats towards Italy,” said an unidentified “civil society organizer” in the city, as quoted in the report, noting that the group is made up of several hundred “civilians, policemen, army figures.”
It further quoted a second source in the city – “who follows smuggling activity closely” — as saying that the force is conducting a “very strong campaign” that was launched by a “former mafia boss.” The report then cited yet another source “with contacts in Libya” as saying that the Sabratha group was making “a significant effort to police the area.”
pakobserver.net/libyan-militia-halting-refugee-europe/

This probably. There's a high amount of undocumented traffic of people with no records and no one keeping tabs on them.

Once again bleeding heart liberals help fund illicit activities because they don't think.

BASED

(((what do you think)))

god bless the anti nigger saviours of europe

>the permission of the Libyan government
There's a Libyan government?

Fucking based. Can we aet up a means to get money to them i would literally donate on a monthly basis

bububut fuck havin laws n borders n shit. a jew showed me a picture of a crying 30 year old nigger

Fuck me do they have a contact address?

>"refugees" await rescue
>Water is calm as a pond and they're probably less then a mile from the Lybian coast

So what
If they aren't killing them it doesn't matter, they will find a way in

It always was until American commies decided to implement their Jewish bank there and kill the person in charge who opposed their pyramid scheme plans.

>world leaders: Gadaffi you are bad and we're going to get you
>Gadaffi: Do that and europe will turn black
>World leaders: pfft, like hell and besides, we're not racist
>*whack*
>OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE WIMMIN AT?
>World leaders: OH SHIT! PUT HIM BACK, QUICK!

DONATE NOW.

BASED EX PHOENICIANS

This. They knew what they were doing when they got rid of him. Hillary had tge biggest hard on for libya she wanted gadhaffi gone by any means

Lybia has always been our greatest ally.

t. italian

The guy who set it up is ex mafia

I would also send them money. But you can definitely send money to these guys:
defendeurope.net/home_en/

They have had a lot of impact and have even started to collaborate with the Libyan coast guard in spotting human trafficking NGO ships.

youtube.com/watch?v=Py8cbLqvvlY

They are rapidly gaining support and lefties are not stopping to cry over it.

I hope one of them see this post and transmit my feelings of gratitude among their corp.
Stay strong. Kill em get paid.

I recently stopped donating to the red cross because of the pretend fugee import guess i could support these guys lol

How do i donate money to them?

>Group has their own "concentration" camps for holding rapfugees.
Maybe they are harvesting organs.
Or we simply have a Soros counterpart.

i dont see any world leaders complaining over the influx of immigrants. except maybe that there is not enough of them in Europe

Unless they're finding a way to "dispose" of the immigrants quietly, if you know what I mean, they're only delaying the invasion. Just sayin'

Because he sat on shitton of gold and wanted to make a currency backed by gold, guess where all of it went after his death?

he planned to sell his oil for gold and unite the african nations to do the same.
the global elites decided that was a bad idea as it would devalue the shitty petrodollar and likely crash our economy.
i think that saddam wanted to do this as well but trade his oil for the euro.

TFW the governments have pushed justice back into the common
youtube.com/watch?v=HWqKPWO5T4o

Faith in humanity restored

>WHO ARE THEY?
>WHY ARE THEY DOING IT?
It is the Italian government bribing Libyan authorities to stop the flow of refugees.
politico.eu/article/italy-libya-vision-migrant-flows-drop-mediterranean-sea/

He demanded gold in exchange for oil and sought to create an African version of the eu as well as African central bank and currency. We wouldn't want competition now would (((we)))?

Here's the archive archive.is/RvZLs

Deja vu.

>Czech news reported that there is a new armed militia operating in Libya that is PREVENTING the migrants from leaving Africa.

That sounds good.

Has Merkel already condemned these evil racists? We need more diversity for Germany.

>sought to create an African version of the eu
Putting him down was the right thing then

>The leader of the squad, which is called Armata 48, is a former mafia member.

So what?

The Mafia is profiting from the human trafficking in the middle sea for the last 20 years.

And now you blame people fighting against it?!

Are you dense?

I think the less we know about them the better honestly. Last thing we need is the Western kike media finding out and it getting shut down.

>not putting a bullet in each of their heads
>not throwing them overboard for them to drown with the sharks
>not hanging them from the side of your boat to scare off future seafarers

fuckin pussies

Getting rid of Gaddafi was one of the worst mistakes the globalists ever made in recent years.
He was truely ourguy.

Not yet, but probably soon.

shit im so lit senpai.
these fgts accomplish what every major european politician wants, but with a fraction of the financial backing. We need more RWDS instead of blue collar politicians.

So this is the real reason why the refugee boats are stopping,not because of the GI spergs

>He was truely ourguy.

Nah, he got paid BIG sums to do the dirty border work for us, while still letting some of these chimps through.

He was a fucking fraud, ripping off the German/European tax payer.

But he was better than the current mess.

No, it's the opposite. We're trying to stop them coming.

Good job. Need more info on this and more threads and more coverage.

crowdfund 'em
good lads even if tanned and genitally mutilated

Not in the traditional sense, last time I checked the country was still divided between warlords

>So this is the real reason why the refugee boats are stopping,not because of the GI spergs

0/10

Try it harder, you leftist shill

based Libya

RiP Gadaffi you madman

Do they have a paypal? I want to donate to them.

Fuck yeah I love Overwatch

What hapenned after they killed Gaddafi?
What's going on in Libya?
Is there a government?
Is ISIS operating there?

>Permission of the Libyan government
Considering Libya is just a conglomeration of warlords that probably a bit too far fetched, but appearently one of them tries to get the upper hand by implementing slavery or something like that.

Kill yourself, shill

good lads

>Getting rid of Gaddafi was one of the
best moves the globalists did for their own ends in recent years.
Having more shitskins in europe, means more gdp, because Hng'mbu and his five spawns, need to be fed. That expense, cuts into the wealth of the middle class via taxes, while it also replaces a part of the native population in the long run, and divides the population of the country. From a globalists point of view, those are all good things.

It wasn't a mistake for the globalists

Top 10 Anime betrayals

Based.

I don't know, but they look Slavic.

it had a hardfork. I prefere Libya classic under general Haftar, allied with Egypt and thus loosely with Assad

>Top 10 Anime betrayals

He got fooled really hard by his european "friends" like Sarkozy

>What hapenned after they killed Gaddafi?
Power vacuum in the region, anyone with money start to build militias to control their regions.
>What's going on in Libya?
Trying to rebuild the infra build during the Gaddafi "regime".
>Is there a government?
Yes, but not a good one.
>Is ISIS operating there?
For a while they did (ISIS fighters where Arab spring fighters), but they moved to Syria and Iraq when Russia declare his support to Assad.

first of all we don't know if this is true.
if it this then italy/france admitted defeat to other powers and ceased formal ownership of that land.
or they bribed the local hajis.

MODERN DAY HEROES

- sounds good
- have have them wash ashore all bloated to pollute your investors beaches ?
- sound highly unsanitary for the crew

now your ally is a mafia-paramilitary group that will throw you more niggers if you don't pay

enjoy ius soli

Because they are Russians. OP used a picture of the Russian navy arresting Somali pirates. There are no pictures of them. They are not stupid.

looks like good ol' days huh

They are secretly operated by Bannon ofc

God i wish that were me

>WHO ARE THEY?
>WHY ARE THEY DOING IT?
>HOW CAN WE HELP THEM?
The Italian government is paying them to prevent refugees from crossing.

Digits confirm :^)

As opposed to a legitimate government that would throw them if you don't pay? Really made me think.

>now your ally is a mafia-paramilitary group that will throw you more niggers if you don't pay

It was like this for the last 20 years, you fucking underaged teenager, read a history book and educate yourself.

Pics or it did not happen

Yes, every criminal organization has his website to share pictures of them kidnapping immigrants and keeping them in jails. It's good for the business.

Do they have guns?
Are they allowed to shoot the rapefugees?
Do they have any legal notoriety?

If the answer to all of those questions is a no then they won't last for very long.

THIS RIGHT HERE IS SOME GOOD SHIT OH LAWDY

WHERE CAN I DONATE
I WANT TO DONATE

There is no proof at all that this is happening.
The only reason it would happen is to deny a rival tribe of profiting from the people smuggling,

I dont believe it.