Admit it. Trump is a disgrace

Other urls found in this thread:

truthfeed.com/90-year-old-abe-lincoln-statue-destroyed-by-altleft-antifa/102143/
youtube.com/watch?v=V3B2GQMJCQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>btw chinese internment camps

>We all know the code he's speaking
Damn right we do, problem faggot?
Go suck off some dicks live on air

>code

You mean English?

Please die of anal cancer

>hurr da confederates were pure ebil and the north was noble and just
How are so many Americans so thoroughly ignorant of their own history?

Why the fuck does nonwhites live in the USA if they think its a nazi country?

twitter was a mistake desu

As someone from the north this is literally the narrative they push in schools. I was lucky enough to have a couple teachers on the way that actually care about history though

President Trump baited them and they took it hook, line and sinker. But it doesn't matter cause they'll just move on to the next bullshit lie with no consequences for their previous lies. I'm losing my patience with these people.

>90-Year-Old Abe Lincoln Statue DESTROYED!

truthfeed.com/90-year-old-abe-lincoln-statue-destroyed-by-altleft-antifa/102143/

he sounds butthurt

How is this aids miner not dead yet?

>Trump didn't outright confirm Takai's world view
>Leftard Takai assumes Trump must be speaking in secret codes to hide bigotry

Don't bother debating psychopaths - there's no good way of winning.

>starts seeing coded language in plain english
that's when you know you've crossed the line. He's over the edge, the black AIDs is eating his brain.

Communist control of our education and media since the 1960s.

>tfw I genuinely have no idea what the fuck he's talking about
Like, I know what he's getting at but that's solely because I know who he is, I have no idea how he managed to arrive at whatever conclusion he's come to or even exactly what that conclusion is.

this must continue

It's the same reason they flood into Europe... to be oppressed.

1 post by this ID

somebody post the webm

An old man rambling and lying to gullible saps? Not disgraceful. Hilarious.

all of them. one out of a million knows what the great leap forward is.

you must mean Yanks, my pseudo 'murican amigo

Drama Queens gonna make drama

>Watchu gon do about it white boi?

Yeah suck that Democrat dick Takei.

FDR put your yellow ass in the internment camps.

>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID

> I'm losing my patience with these people.
How the hell can you still have patience for these freedom-hating traitors? I lost mine a few years ago

i refuse to be lectured on morality from an admitted pedophile

It's almost like fear mongering is the reason liberals lost the presidency.

Is that Robert Lee?

Hello antifa

didn't this guy admit he's a pedo?

AIIIIINNZZZUUUUU SAMAAAAA

Still waiting for Spielberg to make the movie about Lincoln trying to get the corwin amendment passed.

Reminder

BREAKING NEWS: Freddy Krueger and Jason Vohrees fighting at Camp Crystal Lake no one safe!

TRUMP: They are both bad guys, sad!

MSM:
TRUMP REFUSES TO DISAVOW JASON VORHEES

TRUMP IS JASON VORHEES SYMPATHIZER

TRUMP IS LITERALLY JASON VORHEES

IMPEACH TRUMP FOR BEING JASON VORHEES

He touched my pee pee.

In the end though it's liberals mutilating young children for selfish reasons. :^)

What a weirdo-he wants this country to benefit the natural born citizens.

DISGRACEFUL! UTTER DISGRACE!!

Why would you let this happen to you, even in private? The guy looks fucking weird and creepy.

Admit it. There's nothing sadder than an old queen.

If you've ever listened to the George Takei saga on Howard Stern you'd know how naive and gullible this pervert is.

FDR put him in a camp. How high is he?

freddy kruegr is a social construct

The 11th Plenum of the CPC Central Committee had ratified the 'Sixteen Articles' in August 1966, a document that stated the aims of the Cultural Revolution. It also highlighted the role students would be asked to play in the movement. After the 18 August rally, the Cultural Revolution Group directed the Red Guards to attack the 'Four Olds' of Chinese society (old customs, old culture, old habits and old ideas). For the rest of the year, Red Guards marched across China in a campaign to eradicate the 'Four Olds'. Old books and art were destroyed, museums were ransacked, and streets were renamed with new revolutionary names and adorned with pictures and the sayings of Mao.[12] Many famous temples, shrines, and other heritage sites in Beijing were attacked.[13]

The Cemetery of Confucius was attacked in November 1966 by a team of Red Guards from Beijing Normal University, led by Tan Houlan.[14][15] The corpse of the 76th-generation Duke Yansheng was removed from its grave and hung naked from a tree in front of the palace during the desecration of the cemetery.[16] Attacks on other cultural and historic sites happened between in 1966 and 1967. One of the greater damages was to the Ming Dynasty Tomb of the Wanli Emperor in which his and the empress’s corpses along with a variety of artifacts from the tomb were destroyed by student members of the Red Guard. Between the assaults on Wan Li and Confucius’ tombs alone, more than 6618 historic Chinese artifacts were destroyed in the desire to achieve the goals of the Cultural Revolution.[17]

>we all know the code he's speaking

FUCK YEAH WE DO

M A G A
A
G
A

Not Jewish at all! I bet that Jew Stern has nothing to do with it.

i can haz cheezburger concentration camp i'm gay?

Wasn't it literally only 2% of Southerners that owned slaves? The rest were working class farmhands and shit that got slightly better wages than the slaves themselves. The war was fought over state vs federal first, slaves second.
"If I could preserve the Union without freeing a dingle slave, I would do it." -Abe Lincoln

ban the shills

this.

youtube.com/watch?v=V3B2GQMJCQ4

We should also destroy your Zipperhead Internment Camp memorial sights because they represent a time of racism and no respect for the spectrum of the gender scale. Wonder how he would like that?
The left is winding itself up into a tornado of violence, extreme political opinion, and outright hatred. They are completely intolerant of anyone who isn't a nihilistic SJW Marxist. I think it is amping up his base and turning a lot of people away from the Democrats due to their image of being extreme when it comes to social liberal values and government control expansion. Members of the media, Hollywood, the Senate, and other left wing party members are openly calling for assassination of Trump. The establishment members of the Congress are also openly calling to remove Trump just because they deem him unworthy of rule. Who are they, these "democracy makers", to overturn the will of the people?
All I can say is Trump was great last night and that is why FAKE NEWS has been going absolutely ballistic. He was tremendously charismatic and absolutely called people out. The later half of his speech was the greatest part though. He spoke on everything that got him elected and gave an update. You are hard to pressed to find any news about legislation, but he has passed a lot through executive order and bills that are hard to argue against (such as veterans bills, increased border security funding, increase in military spending, bills to combat the opiate crisis, etc). I

>Code

Don't fuck with our history.

This.
Teachers are mostly entitled leftists who are the usefull idiots of global Marxism.

Definitely. So many people have ruined other people's lives and so much negative bullshit builds there. A lot of problems would solve if they removed Twitter.

>We should also destroy your Zipperhead Internment Camp memorial sights because they represent a time of racism and no respect for the spectrum of the gender scale

Refute this statement right here commies. I expect some FUCKING LEAF has a witty rebuttal that can appeal to the masses.

The democrats literally put him in a camp.

I used to think I was smart when i was in public school. Then i realized the curriculum at Billy B. Cletus highschool wasn't exactly up to par. You can learn more of the humanities on /his/ than 1st-12th grade. In american schools you only learn the holocaust ans slavery

>Hehe guys we're above it all and uneffected
Spends all his time shilling while his comrades smash trash cans of the machine.

Your very narrow and admittedly callous version of history.

this board is full of trump fans...they will never admit he did anything disgraceful. By the way it was very disgraceful to people of color

I'm from Florida and in school they taught us that the Civil War was fought over slavery and that we were wrong in what we did. Taught us that the North had superior technology that didn't require manual labor for the farms anymore and wanted to push that on the South but because we didn't have their machines we would be without manual labor and no one to man the farms so we splerged out and got into a war.

Why should I care what some idiot who calls black Republicans Uncle Tom thinks?

>$0.02

bc they want to turn it into a degenerate commy hell hole

>>Spock dies
>>This fag still alive

Why did Nimoy die while we're stuck with this loser?

admit it, george takei is a raging hiv riddled faggot who deserves to be strangled to death

Japanese agree: George Takei needs to commit seppuku for his dishonor and embarassment he has brought to their people

Flaming sjw faggot doesnt deserve that ancient blood in his veins. He may as well just be a dick sucking nigger.

>admit it

these mind tricks no longer work.

Since when has it become embarassing to Americans that theirs is a white Protestant nation? It's their main selling point, it is why people want to live there. There are lots of non-white non-Protestant nations, most of them not so great, but this may be a matter of preference and in any case it's much easier to move there than to dismantle the US and turn it into Brazil. I genuinely don't understand what these people want.

By Takeis logic two thirds of the country are neo Nazis

Wasn't he speaking english Sulu?

>disgraceful
>From a poz faggot who rapes men on tv
O H M Y
H
M
Y

>1 post by this id

Shill thread

>That evil Drumpf, he's such an americanist!

I used to think idiot celebrities and leftists were just status signalling, now I'm convinced they really are this retarded and see boogeymen everywhere.

i don't like drumpf, but what this gook is ranting about? he should be deported back to japan strapped onto a hydrogen bomb

More disgaceful than having gay sex on tv?

*because back home in their shitholes, cruelty, prejudice, racism is the least of their worries, and no one gives a shit about it or about them. In white countries, they are treated like royalty and they know whites will bend over backwards for white guilt.*

>tfw you used to like this guy when you were younger

What the fuck happened?

Why is he like this now?

You kiss your mom with that mouth?

The north is responsible for every contribution to humanity during the 20th century. The south is responsible for AIDS.