What happens here?

How come noone ever talks about Connecticut?

Because it's essentially a vassal state of New York
t. I live here
>tfw

libcucked as fuck
pretty small population that's in decline
boring as shit state where nothing happens

It's just generally not very interesting and doesn't have much to offer compared to the surrounding states. Has some of the usual quiet New England mentality that doesn't see fit to brag about itself. Has some nice places and weathy areas. Also has niggers and drugs and immigrants.

I don't think there's really that much to say.

why are they all british towns and cities, fucking americans always stealing things.
think up your own names

you colonized us and connecticut was a colony, what did you expect?

>shartcircuit

I want to move to one of those shore towns out there. Just get away from NY and fish and chill.

ConnEXITcut when?

>state is bankrupt
>governors a porcupine

WHEN CAN WE LEAVE

CT fag here, honestly not bad place to live, live in a 95% white suburb. its the cities/state government that ruin everything here. malloy has the insurance companies running, hopefully we go red sometime soon. oh yah, and the people here are narcissistic/sarcastic pieces of shit, everyone is really uppity and selfish, the new englander way i guess

Have you heard about sandy hook?

Mackey dykes is keep us alive bruh

>New England
>Because was colonized by England
>Why British names
Shut bait mate

Chester, CT is /comfy/ as fuck desu
Malloy is a faggot

I have, yes. But not even CT wants to talk about it much, and it didn't seem to have much of an impact whether you think it was real, fake news, or somewhere in between.

New York commuters, Glowing Insurance Niggers, nuclear submarines, and urban blight.

Half the state thinks they're ny, half the state thinks they're boston

oh hey, connecticut. that's where the headquarters of cigna is; that big health insurer.

also, they have lots of cool boats.

Sandy Hook a meme, never happened.

Also CT fag this is dead on most people are cunts

in a nuke war, that state eats fallout and gets ghouled.

moloch consumes his offerings

May well have a Republican governor and legislature after the next election. Is currently in the middle of a huge debt crisis, because we totally screwed up pensions. All the businesses are moving to other states, most infamously Massachusetts. This is because Stamford is the only city that isn't a complete shithole. Not coincidentally, it's also the only city jobs are moving to.