*spreads vegemite*

Why is she so ugly

cause she black

You're from new zealand you fucking mong, you like marmite.

Racism at its finest

looks like a tranny at best.. white people better stop falling for this racism shit. if i posted this, there would be 100 niggers with pitchforks outside.

>i am so beautiful. Please validate me with likes and retweets or whatever. I need this validation to believe that i am beautiful
Why do I have a feeling that she actually is jealous of whites and thinks that they are more attractive than her? Hmmmmm

d e l u s i o n

>being white is a sin
What is the Curse of Ham, Alex?

Should be deported along with the rest of her family.

ITS A PLOT BY THE GLOBALISTS TO TURN US GAY

No, you look like a nigger, nigger.

Agreed

4\10, could be worse.

Uncanny valley face

nice eyebrows

She doesn't belong, user. That's the point. See

She is white. Would be 50% nog tops.

Do these Ebony slags have a secret white man fetish or something they are trying to subvert?
We should start that narrative anyway, as they started the rumor that every fag-criticizer is a closeted Homosexual.

Imagine being so soul-crushed that you're trying to convince you and your friends that you don't have second-class looks

Just another ugly nigger.

she feels the need to call attention to her supposed beauty while at the same time needs to disparage people to highlight said beauty

textbook insecurity

she's the definition of American

Send her back to Africa with the rest of her family.

>Uncanny valley face
???

They do, they're thirsty for the BWC.

Why are her eyes sunken into her face like there is a void trying to be filled?

I think she's pretty hot and want to give it to her in the ass

>muh dik

Enjoy your AIDS.

Kys frek

She looks like an HIV positive faggot. I have a feeling though that it's just a troll account.

Glad she has self esteem. Every race should think they are the best and want to be rid of the others.

I support black prosperity (emotionally) as long as they do it themselves.

Revolting, that felt baseball cap is too decadent.

>look like an android from a syfy original star trek knockoff
>post this shit

Uncanny valley is the valley where drawn/CGI'd humans look very similar to real humans, but not enough to really look human. It lies between the regions of obviously fake images and real humans, and people typically think it looks creepy as hell. For most animators, if you're in the uncanny valley, it's best to bump down your quality to a fake animation, unless you have the means to improve the image to the point of real humans.

nigger cope

quiz: name me one racist slur that is actually hurtful to whites

But that's where shit comes from.

Ironic considering she's definitely partially white herself. Only reason some nigs look ok is they have partial white DNA

Cuck

Too bad that girl who posted a picture of some lumpy chocolate bar destroyed her.

That's a dude! Gross!

SO MANY NECK FATS

Its often well abated by the use of an actual likeness of a human, e.g. motion capture and facial modeling, for life like animation; breathing, talking, movements, etc.
I think a good example is Kiefer Sutherland's work as MGSV's Big Boss and its output, so it's becoming established in the industry as a go to technique

blacks will never achieve perfection

Nah, I've seen attractive black girls. She's not one of them.

Wow. That bitch sure lives in her own little fantasy world. She is so deeply in love with her self. Must be the only one.

Looks like my wife Hotaru

Checked. Confirmed that Blacks are to remain shit-tier forever.

/thread

My god what a jealous nigger.

Gorilla with an over inflated ego. What a winning combination.

>twitter screencap

Is this the best you can do, straya lite?

looks like a tranny to me

>Look how beautiful I am compared to blacks

Internet would lose their shit.

Give this niggress what she deserves.