>Uqayribat pocket:IS launched attack towards Salamiyah city, no gains
>Sweida:US-backed rebels offensive on SAA position fails
>SAA liberate 11 villages, en route to Sukhnah
>SAA pushes north of al-Sukhnah to link-up with Tiger Forces
>IS pocket in east Hama shrinking as SAA takes new hilltop
>DeZ:RuAF SyAF jets raid constantly to prevent IS offensive
>SAA liberate Huwaysisl-Aybidiya from IS in central Homs
>IS-held west Qalamoun pocket shrinks by 50%
>RuAF:800 airstrikes, 316 sorties in 5 days, video emerges of RuAF bombing IS convoy, killing 200 IS
>20+ civis killed by US-coalition airstrike in Al-Jazaa, E Al-Shaddadi
>HTS jihadists launch attacks on Aleppo supply line
>Rebel spies exterminate IS gathering in DeZ, 8 dead

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=05NpDHL_InI
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
belvpo.com/ru/85960.html
youtube.com/watch?v=q9HzqxwKfiM
youtube.com/watch?v=m3FVbosvZZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=uDyo6IAnbVY
youtube.com/watch?v=A1KWxP83Hv8
almasdarnews.com/article/american-isis-child-fighter-sends-chilling-message-trump-video/
pbs.twimg.com/media/DH7Za5MXgAAnXMb.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=zGEc-CMsrQs
youtube.com/watch?v=NIqCuwzxhNw
twitter.com/search?q=@partisangirl summary&src=typd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ASSAD WILL WIN!

Good morning /sg/!
God bless Assad. Anything important happen today?

Like clockwork.

Is Chile-user right /sg/?

I discovered that white frosted is my fav

RUSSIA
IS
WINNING!

ah thanks, I deleted the original I saved

No

Before september? no. Before 2018? I fucking hope so.

>MIG41
youtube.com/watch?v=05NpDHL_InI
u wot

DEATH TO KEKS
DEATH TO ISIS
DEATH TO ASSAD ENEMIES
DEATH TO BOKO HARAM
DEATH TO AL-NUSRA
DEATH TO ARGENTINES
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO TURKS
DEATH TO REBELS
DEATH TO JIHADISTS
DEATH TO SAUDIS
DEATH TO CHINA
DEATH TO ALL BRAZILIANS REPUBLICANS
DEATH TO SOUTHERN SEPARATISTS

LONG LIVE TO GREAT SYRIA!

DeZ tomorrow or I don't wake up!

unless the sieges take too much attention it could be done by Octobre I think. the urban component should be simpler than usual since it's fought both from inside and out

>ISIS in Tal 'Afar are preparing their response to the Iraqi offensive

>the urban component should be simpler than usual since it's fought both from inside and out
wut...

I hope so mate. I'll keep you to your word.

Surely you can wait a few minutes to reach 300 posts or you can let someone else bake.
That other stuff just doesn't make any sense. Way too many times we ended up with several threads and almost abandoned threads being bumped. We even had posters do it on purpose to divide and conquer I guess.

I mean large parts of the city are held by the SAA right? if nothing else that at least means a large number of houses that don't need clearing

you can count on me

He's an imposter

Sign this petition to get Soros recognized as terrorist
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law

Nice get but
>DEATH TO CHINA
You dun goofed my nigga

>we are Imperium of Man naow

Belarus presented a script of joint military exercises with Russia "West-2017".
belvpo.com/ru/85960.html
>"The core of the idea is that a conflict between nations in the region erupted because of ethnic, religious relations and due to territorial disputes"

There are 2 factions:
>"The Western" coalition of 3 countries - "Veichnoria", "Weisbaria" and "Lubenia"
>"The Northern" Russia and Belarus
>Conflict zone is located within Belarus territories
>"The Western" seek to end relations between Moscow and Minsk and plans a regime change in Belarus.
>Moreover Veichnoria wants to take western Belarus regions to themselves.
>Regional group of belarus and russian troops have to defend country's territory.
>Most of the actions will be based on dealing with "illegal armed groups" and "special forces recon squads"

I have only one question: Can Veichnoria into space?

busted

youtube.com/watch?v=q9HzqxwKfiM

I gave her a benis

>double headed eagle as crest
>huge size
>highly religious (at least before gommunism)
>surrounded by people who hate it
Russia was always the Imperium.

B-But Soros isn't E-Evil

t.Liberal

For me, China has only three good things.

>Chinese girls
>Old Martial Arts
>Hong Kong

Remove Kebab

youtube.com/watch?v=m3FVbosvZZ8

Well yeah, they have footholds in both edges of the city, which will do wonders, but it will be just like Raqqa and Mosul, just smaller, once the cemetary is cut.

>For me, China has only three good things.
>>Chinese girls
>>Old Martial Arts
>>Hong Kong
no dope chinese music there?
youtube.com/watch?v=uDyo6IAnbVY

>spaceflight
>lasers
>mach 4

Been lurking for awhile. Support Assad, watched some interviews and follow Syrian Nationalists on twatter. Crave more knowledge. Can someone link me to a quick rundown video that best summarizes everything from an )))objective((( perspective?
>youtube.com/watch?v=A1KWxP83Hv8

alright, I've likely underestimated it. I haven't looked that thoroughly, just gone by a zoomed out impression

>Not old chinese kung fu movies
Both of you make me sad.

Aiming a bit too high i suppose?
That sounds like a future boss for the next Ace Combat game.
Modern Russia really doesn't look capable of pulling shit like that off.

>quick rundown video that best summarizes everything from an )))objective((( perspective?
No...

>Surely you can wait a few minutes to reach 300 posts or you can let someone else bake.
I start baking at 295 almost religiously, this gives me time to make sure it's right and then get back to link at 300. Occasionally I link at 298 if I get back to the original and it's going slow, then I fill it up with a few dump pics to get past 300.

>Way too many times we ended up with several threads and almost abandoned threads being bumped. We even had posters do it on purpose to divide and conquer I guess.
Yeah, and that's why I always announce beforehand early, to prevent last minute bakers who wander in and announce they are baking. This also prevents the last minute memeflag shill that changes all of our links to Israeli whores from pulling his shit, you'll notice he hasn't tried or succeeded in doing that during the hours I bake Monday to Friday. I've been baking steadily for a while now and haven't got any complaints, once a day or so I link the new bread at 297 or 298, what a fucking tragedy, we always fill it up and move to the next just fine.

isnt't that included in
>Old Martial Arts
?

When the Moroccan user gets on, ask him. He's a great resource for knowledge about /sg/,

Are thise guys an angels?

Please?
ヽ|・_・|ゞ

No, they are Shia devils. Majoosi magic is evil.

BEFORE CHRISTMAS!

Don't take it for more than it is my friend.
I only asked you to wait till we hit the bump limit.

his point is that most sources are biased and one has to consume several to get a )))objective((( picture

>#SAA & #Hezbollah liberate 3 hills (Mahabis, 'Akko & Bahsat), fire-controlling 'Mal' crossing & Shabat Bard. West #Qalamoun
Sorry, i don't know of any such video that ISN'T wrong.

Chinese history is pretty fascinating. They invented alot if old world technology.

Consider your quads checked

Current situation in Tel Afar

latest ISIS vid
almasdarnews.com/article/american-isis-child-fighter-sends-chilling-message-trump-video/

pbs.twimg.com/media/DH7Za5MXgAAnXMb.jpg

Kid sounds like he is having a stroke whenever he switches from english to rambling in arabic.

Someone post the unedited version pls

Noted, I will wait a few posts longer. Sometimes like I said I do bake a bit early just in case I get pulled away after I've announced and I don't want to leave you guys hanging, but mainly I'm trying to avoid thread splitters/shill thread bakers, or late arrival bakers who don't scroll up through the last 15 posts or so before announcing. Cheers m8

he already has a penis man

>woah there, you better watch out, we're conscripting children now! we're stronger than ever!
ISIS is so utterly btfo it's a bit tragic

You're fast my dude, thx

>jabal al-dahiq

>This battle is not going to end in Raqqa or Mosul; it is going to end in your lands.
Do it faggots

I am currently in the process of making a better version of her

Ah, understood. Yeah, I hate when people think they have an unbiased source. Pic related is the same kind of person who trash talks RT with no sense of self awareness. At least Partisan Girl admits her bias. Searching her twitter for "summary" I found these two. If Moroccan user comes please suggest better sources.
>youtube.com/watch?v=zGEc-CMsrQs
youtube.com/watch?v=NIqCuwzxhNw
>twitter.com/search?q=@partisangirl summary&src=typd

He looks handicapped.

Quck rundown: out of many sides in the war there is only one that's not going to turn Syria into a breeding ground for terrorist-jihadi-wahhabi-extremist rats: Assad and his military and government. Without getting into geopolitical and economic aspects of the situation (with gas pipes and military bases and an air corridor from Med into Iran and so on.)
It's also fun as fuck to watch libtrads, neocons, turks and kikes loose their shit more and more after every victory of Assad. And cuckholes.

it's 'mindervalide' you bigot

spoopy

>God bless Assad. Anything important happen today?
there is no god. pathetic kid.

>Egyptian new upgrade for M-60 tanks by adding interactive armor
wtf is interactive armor?

Desert theatres of war are so much better than jungles and even sometimes temperate climates. Just look at that, the fuckers can take their boots off whenever they want.

with that terrain, all those caves and the speed they are going, they can't possibly inspect every meter of land they pass.
wouldn't it be easy for isis just to hide in some cave with maybe some camouflage, wait for the front line to roll over them and attack from behind during the night?

probably they left the area anyways. it's not like it has tremendous value beeing desert and unpopulated bedrock anyways.

reactive armor.

is it?
>Politico
>salon
>slate
he must be one those "west did nothing wrong, only putin is evil" one isnt he?

Jesus loves you.

you need to watch the romanian bro master baker vids, check the blog for must read links.

there isn't a single source yet telling u what YOU MUST believe. at this point it's unfortunately up to you and your ability to source info and digest facts.

ask questions tho.

A touchscreen armor?

On the picture it looks like they bolted on some crudely made ERA (Explosive Reactive Armour) bricks.

It's an interesting piece of rock and useful for defending against the western direction and shelling Al-Sukhnah, but that's about it.

Worse. He's a college professor

*low gurgling sound*
>KILL RUSSIA

>wtf is interactive armor?
you see the egyptian soldier standing in front of the tank? that IS the interactive armour. You can talk to it and it shields the tank from small arms fire while making funny sounds.

i understand your pain, been there before.

however, someone generally bakes even if it isn't you. have faith, if u can't someone else will. your dedication will only lead to your fatigue. the thread, thank goodness, is truely bigger than one user. it is a being that possesses us as much as it is a bread we baked so we could eat it.

chuckled/10

LIBYAN NATIONAL ARMY ATTACKED BY ISIS, SUSTAINS 21 DEAD

audibly kek'd

>mindervalide

a less valid? a less able? sounds like rightwing talk to me. I'm calling antifa.

i would have thought 'andersvalide' would be more more sjw-belg

Why do white people bother remaining in South Africa? Do some of them still defend abolishing apartheid?

>a less able
correct
>'andersvalide
This is unironically the newest politcally correct word for a handicapped person here, good guess

>As long as we have faith in each other and confidence in our values, then there is no challenge too great for us to conquer!

niggers are delicious apparently

Assuming they taste like they smell, I have a hard time believing that.

and time travel.... ;D