Merkel shown playing Farming Simulator

What do you think is going on in her head right now?

Must get lebensraum

>I envy these Americans, they have cheap labor working in their farms.
>I wish Achmed could farm too instead of leeching
>Maybe if I import more of these refugees some could farm for the Reich- I mean EU.

>nintendo switch edition
>playing with ps4 controller

She can't fool anybody.

>ee gad people actually have to work for a living instead of being a communist agitator?

hopefully a bullet

That's her "I'm having a good time" face?

WORK WORK WORK

SHES A COMMUNIST

Why can't she just import our spics instead?

ZERG RUSH MORE MUDSLIMES INTO YUROPA

The game is probably so satisfying for her autism. All Germans have severe autism that is only subdued by doing tasks and chores.

Of course she is. Why do you think she plays the farming simulator? They still live under the assumption that by some magic, communists will be able to provide enough food so they start tackling that problem now.

Imagine the empire if stalin had the farming simulator ready.

Merkel is a jew

sweet as a Nintendo Switch edition!
p.s. FUCK MERKEL

Dear Leader is 100% authentic human just like us, we are truly blessed.

This

"Blessed" as in being generously gifted by the Party with such wise leadership, not being endorsed by some magical sky entity or whatever.

beat me to it, ya fuck.

sad but true

i saw naked black man chase a older woman last year... i was too scared to call the coppers as was everyone else on the block. these blacks like younger girls too aint it?

>YFW THE FOURTH REICH IS RUN BY RAPEFUGEE IMPORTING SJWS

HITLER IS SPINNING IN HIS ARGENTINE GRAVE

this is the picture i immediately thought of when i read the thread

The reason why Germans always managed to rebuild their country after being bombed to rubble is because they dedicate their whole lives to just working like a slave and not questioning anything

Her Minecraft character is black because that's how you win over the youth vote.
Well played Merkel.

>The screams, the screams won't stop

euro truck simulator next

Prussian work ethic is so strong that Germans literally simulate working in their free time.

well to be fair, she is a fat fucking sow

>NEED
>MORE
>BULLS
Basically. Yank vermin have a lot to answer for planting this Jewess here at nukepoint.

>What do you think is going on in her head right now?
"So, when these vegetables grow, will they vote for me too?"