Well?

On behalf of your hypothetical children, a little bit yeah

Because I can't stand liars

Phoneposters ruined this website.

I feel sorry for the guys who think you're even a choice

>fat
>beautiful

What did she mean by this?

I'm a fat nigger and sometimes people jam shit in my holes. This is what I'm doing with my writing career. Y U jealous?

>Taking a screencap and not just saving the image
For what purpose

Actually, it was you specifically that ruined it. I hope you're happy.

She likes that white dick

I really don't care honestly
There are people who will fuck anything
How does that come as a surprise to anyone

fallacy of many questions

Women gauges her worth by the amount of sex she gets....

It doesn't.

Because there are men willing to have sex with her.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Some people are just REALLY desperate

2/10 made me reply.
Nobody gives a shit if you got some pity sex or are taking advantage of 17 year old virgins.

>I make up people caring about what I do for attention and money
You see now I care that she is taking up oxygen and space, two humans could have used that oxygen and 6 asian doctors could have used that space.

In pseudoeconomic terms: it bothers me because it represents market failure.
You are touting an inferior product but are (allegedly) getting plenty of sales. The implication is that the marketplace has poor information awareness. I wonder (((who))) could be contributing to this misapprehension?

She fucks other coons, no white man would touch that abomination.

I don't know how to use my phone
I'm retarded

It's the smell that bothers me

She probably does get plenty of sex. There are no shortage of thirsty betas who will gladly fuck fatties.

What's laughable is that she thinks this is some sort of achievement.

It doesn't

>lots of sex
>literally just in a normal relationship with some other obese black person
???????????

I'm sure being fetishized does wonders for self esteem.

nigs will fuck literally anything.

having lots of sex is not an accomplishment

I have literally never met a black woman who did not wreak of cheese

>captial letter in every word

not appropriately rated

>I HAVE A LOT OF SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>TRUST MEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wewlad
people who actually have sex keep quiet about it

it's like he's a virgin and she's trying to make people she isn't
>yeah, i get ALL of the sex u now
>men fuck me erry day
>it's amazing

because life quallity is measured in the amount of sex you have.

if I fuck 10 times a day even though I don't want to, life will be pure bliss and nirvana

Indeed, nigs love to fuck everything that walks this earth, no matter how horrid it is.

>this is a 10/10 in muttmerica

It bothers me that men are so emasculated and pussy worshipping these days they're willing to settle for a fat sheboon. Proof the Jews, postmodernists, and feminists won.

U foken wot m8

>fat
>beautiful

Pick one and only one.

Also

>1 post by this ID

Sage goes in every single field imaginable.

oh thats fucking disgusting

Is she the local ring around woman???

OH SHHHEEEIIITTTT, GET DAT WOMANZ ON DA PHON TO GET ME SOME CHICKE---- I MEAN SEX