Be prepared

twitter.com/kabamur_taygeta/status/900312408778002433

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6BWHVmBY0Cs
2012portal.blogspot.lt/2017/08/unity-meditation-report.html
archive.is/Xjmom
archive.is/kqyfR
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
youtube.com/watch?v=gjd30Iat20c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember, Kabamur and VOL both agree that arrests will happen at the time of something called "the event".

dude nibiru amirite guise?

>the event
>in 500 years

What is this ridiculousness? Are all these nutjob morons the same people as the batshit crazy protestants that say the Vatican is going to unveil an alien messiah, or that a demonic alien invasion will occur after ww3, or that the pope is actually a representative of dagon, etc?

didnt the thomas paine, ben shapiro and sean hannity twitter accounts say arrests will be coming earlier this week
>nice LARP

They said last week it big happenings early this week. It is now mid-week and nothing. Paine was probably memeing, hannity thought a giraffe farmers had info on seth rich, and (((shapiro))) is full of shit

Lame

victory of shizo larp,he takes many personalities like cobra commander,wh user ,us marshall,etc.

yeah I will fade shapiro at every time he's a shill and a loser

Yes but the eclipse scared the Feds off as the HAARP portal was closed due to an unexpected solar ejection which was revealed by the eclipse. Nibiru was not seen in the sky during the eclipse due to this atmospheric interference.
Rest assured, the mothership is waiting; biding its time. When the time is right, arrests will be made--and as Jack Chick said in his tracts, the Vatican will knock door to door on all protestant homes forcing them to receive a mark on their right hands and forehead.
Then, as Tom Horne and Steve Quayle said, they will unveil the alien messiah. The giants from Nibiru will then return, as Quayle is oft to say, where they will then proceed to eat humanity. Of course, the frozen chosen once saved always saved evangelicals will all be raptured at this point of the true Second Coming.
Only to leave the rest of mankind waiting for the Third Coming of Christ and the thousand year reign where Satan will be thrown into the lake of fire along with the antichrist and the beast. Then, when you thought it was over, Satan will be re-released AGAIN to tempt the nations.
Get ready. Arrests will come soon.

>earlier this week
dude, it's already wednesday

top larp m80 sage

holy larp

Ant photo...what account is that

no more pizza

nigga, read what the mental gymnastics you just wrote. I ofc have hope but i highly doubt anything will happen anytime soon.

notice how shills always post other space larpers.
pic related

if I got one dolar for everytime pol predicts a happening I would be billionare

Got this son of a bitch sneaking outside my house ,one of the 'victory of larp' friends.(limited edition btw)
>pic related

these people suffer from mental illnesses of the highest order

just sounds like a convoluted way to get Hillary not to go to jail

Bump

oh believe me this shit sells like HOT ,still many idiots searching for new gods to worship .
hehe

Gas yourself

This Kabamur fag says that Alex Jones is the archangel Azrael reincarnated, and David Iche is another one and so is George Webb.
These Galactic Federation fags have been saying the same shit for almost 30 years that "The Event" is going to happening and of course, IT NEVER DOES.

>ITS HABBENING
typical,his fuck boi cobra update with le new intel
2012portal.blogspot.lt/2017/08/unity-meditation-report.html

Two people both say that everything will be fucked when something "vague happens" and we will all be sad about it

Top tier LARP, my negro.

>demonic alien invasion

that actually sounds really cool

GUYS , THE MOTHER OF HABBENING IS COMMING!!!!!!!!!

Checked.

Didn't WH user already mention something about arrests being carried out soon?

Checked

You must live in fucking Bizarro World.

Fucking checked

It sounds like warhammer 40k

Explain this shit right fucking now, Chan....

nice. no need for a wall now

thanks guys
they said same stuff in 2012 ,world ending,nibiru coming,cabal escaping in chinese manufactured spaceships,its all larp.

LOL

wtf I love white hats now!

NVM....I just read it and it's retarded

come back when you learn to think in 6d pleb

>"the event"

Have any of you had a UFO experience before?
I did,it scared the shit out of me.

>surely it will happen this time
Getting pretty sick of
>Hillary/DNC is done!

it's the same thing as
>drumpf is done this time!!

fuck off already

Ya the fucker said to pay attention yesterday and nothing every happened just like always.

i feel ya,he cant keep getting away with it

Will I be taking a shit when it finally happens?

OH BOY OH BOY can any 9d arcturian translate this to us ???????

US Marshal user breads
According to him podesta the molesta is in jail right now.

archive.is/Xjmom
archive.is/kqyfR

You sure about that? Take a look at the bottom right of the sun.

Hillary on suicide watch

Here is some nice not-LARP space shiiiiiiiiiiiet.

It flipped the image. Look at the upper right.

kek

Larpers have been saying this shit for weeks and they said all the same shit in 2012 and I'm sure many other times. Nothing will happen. If something does, it's coincidence.

Huff less petrol

HA jokes on you, I huff glue not petrol

>"DUDE THEY SAY THIS SHIT ALL OF THE TIME AND NOTHING EVER HAPPENS LMAO! LOL BUT JUST IN CASE SOMETHING DOES HAPPEN IT'S JUST PURE COINCIDENCE ROFL!"

You're literally worse than the larpers, faggot.

We got that 2000 years ago. They're easy to spot with their hooked noses and constant rubbing of hands.

Who cares, the Pope is an unironic Jew.

This dude thinks blonde Nazi aliens called Pleiadians are gonna come save us all from dah ebil reptilian jews

Such an obvious CIA honeypot or just a very determined schizo

>we're going to arrest the bankers and pedophiles
>nobody arrested
>nothing happens

get night vision googles ,very easy to spot ufos,satelites or airplanes go in straight directions and blinking ,while ets constantly making 180 degree turns ,fun stuff .to observe

Paine literally tweets LARPs from here

Actually, the blonde hair blue eye aliens are Aryans nazis from the future. This is why Hitler sent a group of blonde hair blue eye germans to Antarctica.
Greys are also humans from a distant future. They are probably trans fags that evolved to be no gender and reproduce through cloning.

>has no evidence
>makes extraordinary claims
>doesn't even offer a tiny sliver of proof

according to shizo pleadians will be first alien civilization to make official contact/introduction to world governments/populations,later all the other animal kingdom races will make moves(lions,mantis,reptilians,etc)

Is this the fucking jungle book or what

Furries gonna be happy

I believe Jeb and McConnell are from the space turtle race

this is the only proof we have,video related britbong larping as ashtar command
also check out Billy Meier ,he allegedly met pleadians in person

wtf is this guy still going, he showed dumps of himself emailing himself, proving himself a member of the democratic republic of larpenstan

nice lens flare bro
you need a video moving around at diff angles - if that circle stays stationary then u r onto something

>he hasn't read Savitri Devi or Blavatski yet
hi newfriend

looks like the suns got a tumor.

Nope, but I have had brief, one time contact with the "blue avians" (the beings who produced the law of one material) that Corey Goode talks about. Either it was them or a being taking on their appearance, but I don't think that was the case because I didn't get a negative vibe from them.

The billy meier rabbit hole is a deep one.
Talmud of jmmanuel, maybe the weirdest thing I've ever read

>You're literally worse than the larpers, faggot.

And when no one gets arrested this week are you going to change your mindset and realize that it's all bullshit? No need to reply; that was rhetorical.

aliens clones and shit

ok I'm signed on, I like your timeline the best

>the Vatican is going to unveil an alien messiah,
do not believe the fake alien jesus second coming, only the real alien space jesus can save you

>she's totally going down this time g-guys

that which is dead can not go down

That was a well played LARP, unfortunately.

Blowing smoke isn't always a bad thing. Drop a nugget like that and watch who gets nervous or changes their routine. Keep people on edge. Honestly, do you think people are going to broadcast their intent to arrest folks in a manner that says "hurry up and get rid of your evidence"?

I saw Shapiro's tweet, but didn't see anything about Hannity.

Wonder who will get arrested, the big 5?

>Greys are also humans from a distant future. They are probably trans fags that evolved to be no gender and reproduce through cloning.
This sounds likely.

It would explain all the anal probing.

OH MY FUG, /POL DISCOVERS THE SEKRITS OF THE AYYYY LMAOS BROBE IN ANUS.

>something called "the event".

Remain indoors.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
arrest soros

wtfffffffffffff

Got a link?

>why can't I handle all these energies

These threads should be bannable for a while.

GOOD ONE user

DANK DOG DA BOLICE MAAN GOD HERE IN A TIME. DAT PEDOFILLE WAZ A SCARY.

lel

youtube.com/watch?v=gjd30Iat20c

and the child diddling

Just waiting for all you nutjob proddies to be raptured.
My ancestors waited for y'all to leave back at the Great Disappointment; then again, repeated, over twenty times at specified times.
Now, I only wish the pre/mid/post tribulation rapture was real so God would finally remove you from the earth.

Unfortunately for you (and for me) it's just another protestant innovation of the 20th century.