https://youtu.be/FNw48IVKYGk
https://vid.me/MLtG
James Foster
James Foster

Explain this.

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

It bears rememeing,
This mushi was the strongest Den Den Mushi alive!

Jose Wood
Jose Wood

i miss dellinger..

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

Explain this.

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

Explain this

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

I'd be mad, too, if I looked at the bottom of my introductory panel and saw that One Piece was taking a week off.

Andrew Garcia
Andrew Garcia

sanjis bro wants to marry puddin'

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

Is she bigger than Kaido?
Will we get to see her standing up soon?

Ryan Price
Ryan Price

Jack's bounty is ONE BILLION BERI

That is more than the combined total of all known bounties of pirates originating from South Blue, of which there are four: Kidd, Killer, Bonney, and Gyro.

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

"Hah, im gonna get those stupid nakamas of my brothe... ohwait, a fucking hiatus? really?"

Oda and his 4th wall breaking

Kevin Kelly
Kevin Kelly

franky is from south blue too

Isaiah Hughes
Isaiah Hughes

Jack single handedly turned the bounty system into a joke

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

do the other blues now

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

Yet he wasn't able to bring back Mingo.
I wonder why his bounty is so fucking high. Maybe he killed some Celestial Dragons or something?

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

Who is Franky

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

hes actually scowling at the hiatus notice

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

Apologies. However, even with Franky's bounty added, Jack's bounty still exceeds the total of 977 million Beri.

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

he hasn't beat nobody but he beat the (bounty)sytem
its something

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

You know, why is Franky's bounty only ~90 million?
They made a slightly big deal about him having Pacifista technology.

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

Reminder that only people who are at the top of their chain of command can use CoC. We will never see a Marine use it
Ace never used it since he served under WB
Rayleigh never used it while serving under Roger

Gavin Robinson
Gavin Robinson

I thought the only way to survive in the new world was to join a yonko or go against them?
unless germa recently moved from paradise after this marriage deal.

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

he's like 200 million higher than i expected top tier yonko members to be, considering how brutal jack is, we are still ok in my opinion

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

He is a member of the inner circle of a Yonkou, the guys who the whole Marine/Shichibukai system are arrayed against. Not to mention everything we've seen about Kaidou and his crew suggests that they wreck shit for little reason whatsoever. Even if he isn't all that powerful, his bounty'd still get inflated, the way Kidd's bounty was higher than Luffy's even after Enies Lobby, cause of all the shit Kidd pulled on his way to Sabondy.

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

He hasn't caused any major incidents like Luffy, Zoro or Usopp.

Why Sanji got such a big upgrade and not him is a good question, besides Oda being determined to keep the Monster Trio dynamic, but discovering his association with the Vinsmokes is a pretty good reason.

Jackson James
Jackson James

They probably fought every yonko until now and aretrying to make an alliance with one

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

i hope Oda will give us more of these "Robin's imagination" things

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

and ace was born in south blue too, so now you're screwed

Ayden Ramirez
Ayden Ramirez

Sanji showed that he can fodderise old pacafistas, which is still an impressive feat considering that a crew that had a total bounty of 800m could barely bring one down pre-TS. And considering the bounty photos, they saw what he did to Wadatsumi.

Adrian Reyes
Adrian Reyes

I still feel like just having the technology is a major incident. Now that I think about it though, it might have been only Caesar that took note of that.

Sanji's bounty was kind of weird. They omitted the "or dead" part specifically because of the Vinsmokes, but they're not allied with the WG or the Marines, right?

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

Just look at this fury.

This is a man who's been wronged by the gods of hiatus.

Gavin Myers
Gavin Myers

Well, it doesn't really count because he grew up one eastu blue and started his pirate career there

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

Maybe not a Marine....
But just you wait for this motherfucker

Oh motherfuck

South Blue is pretty serious

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

This guy has horns like Jack
Has a cat theme
I bet this guy worked for Kaido at one point

Jackson Lewis
Jackson Lewis

At least a couple folks theorized that he was a Calamity before getting sent into the slammer

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

I always forget about this guy. I mean he is most likely 20-30 years older than Garp and Sengoku and still isn't retired. How strong is he? What will be his role in the story? Can he order to CP too or Marines only?

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

I have a theory that Zoro has the ability to use Conqueror Haki, Rayleigh was able to use it and he was the first mate of Roger's crew, just like Zolo is the first mate of Luffy's crew. For all we know he might be able to use it and has just chosen not to, like you said.

Jason Myers
Jason Myers

What's his job anyway? Is he the middleman between the Fleet Admiral and the Gorosei?

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

Is he the middleman between the Fleet Admiral and the Gorosei?
Most likely. Its feels kinda pointless for me though.

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

We know his rank is above Fleet Admiral, he can give orders to Sakazuki if he really wanted to do so. I imagine he is also incredibly strong, stronger than Admiral level if not Fleet Admiral level. I actually think the only way to get into his position is you had to of been Fleet Admiral and then ranked up from that position, so he was Fleet Admiral at one point in time.

I remember reading a lot of theories about his power on Sup Forums, most people claimed he had some Zoan style devil fruit like a Gorilla or some shit. Not sure what mythological animal resembles a Gorilla, but that's what people were speculating anyway.

Benjamin Gutierrez
Benjamin Gutierrez

He certainly has the Will for it and Oda does love dickriding Zoro. I wouldn't be surprised.

Adrian Rogers
Adrian Rogers

I don't think he can give orders to the Gorosei so middleman would be an easy way to describe his position, he is above Fleet Admiral though. I don't think anyone can give orders to the Gorosei, they are considered the top of the top and have access to knowledge that most of the general public doesn't even know. For instance they know what happened during the null history, and the true purpose of the "D". They probably also know about all the world's secrets like the ancient weapons and what not.

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

so he was Fleet Admiral at one point in time
Well, he was, atleast in the Episode 0. I'm still curious what what he can do that the fleet admiral can't.

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

He ate the Kong Kong fruit. He is a King Kong man.

Jaxon Watson
Jaxon Watson

I want to fuck his brains out.

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

I don't think he can give orders to the Gorosei
nobody said he can

I don't think anyone can give orders to the Gorosei
I also thought this but what does pic related mean?

Jackson Thompson
Jackson Thompson

Negotiate with the Gorosei. Sakazuki and Sengoku just got shot down. Kong could probably talk to them and make them lenient.

Justin Brooks
Justin Brooks

I feel like the only reason Jack is so high is because of how brutal he is. It's not that he's twice as strong as Luffy or Law, it's that literally everywhere he goes he just demolishes the town and slaughters everyone.

Kidd's bounty was so high because he killed a bunch of civilians, and he's pretty civil compared to Jack so far.

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

Zoro with Sanji eyebrow

James Carter
James Carter

Anyone in the Marines. The CDs are above everyone.

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

This translation is sub-par
The beast is referring to Chopper himself, as a "monster". Now, Magical beast is referring to Zoro, except it's more like "sword monster"

Zachary Bennett
Zachary Bennett

Sanji hates/tsundere likes Zolo because he remind him to his brother

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

But are the CDs above the Gorosei? Are the Gorosei also CDs or not?

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

How did the marines capture Sanjuan Wolf?

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

The CDs are above everyone. Literally at the very top. The Gorosei are basically their puppets and the Marines are the Gorosei's puppets.

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

With great difficulty

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

They served cake and free tumblr browsing areas.

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

There are lots of characters that we haven't been introduced to yet, but it does say "SUPREME POWER OF THE WORLD GOVERNMENT" so one would think that Gorosei are at the top in terms of ranking and chain of command. They clearly don't give a shit about Sakazuki's problems, and they even say the Navy is just the outward face of the world government.

They also don't like how Sakazuki talks to them either.

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

So, if the CDs can control smart and most likely powerful people like the Gorosei, then not all of them should be some inbred retards like the Saints Carlos family, right? I can't wait to see some competent celestial dragons. I also like the theory that they live on one of the moons.

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

Well, Doflamingo wasn't an idiot.
I mean, he's not really a CD, but you know.

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

Cavendish's horse and Flapper the dwarf are Straw Hat pirates.
Bellamy, Rebecca, Viola and Monet aren't

Adrian Bell
Adrian Bell

Well, duh. They are bound to have few crazy smart and strong guys too. Sabaody just showed off how awful they were as people.

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

They're not Strawhat Pirates. They are Strawhat Allies.

Rebecca
Thank Christ.

James Turner
James Turner

Cavendish's horse
I bet Cavendish is like Caligula and puts his horse into some important position in the Beautiful Pirates.

i hope so

Nicholas Gomez
Nicholas Gomez

They're underling crews.
Not technically a part of the Straw Hat Pirates but they fall under their banner.

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

He controls the navy and all government agents but the gorosei still outrank him

Matthew Green
Matthew Green

That's why they are not Strawhat Pirates. Barto's crew isn't going to be called the Strawhats from now on. They are still the fan club.

Robert Evans
Robert Evans

How did Blackbeard's crew beat the revolutionary army? Only BB and possibly Laffite have a devil fruit as far as we know

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

Germa 66 are Illuminati + Men In Black + Clones
They are cloned.

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

Jinbe said that tneyhad been farming good fruits for like 2 years. Shiliew himself is strong as shit. And the Level 6 prisoners are guarenteed to be so what strong. We don't realky know jack shit about the Revolutionaries.

William Scott
William Scott

Yes, agreed.
Also, more moments of her being strong against oponents, but weak against the sea. Idk why, but I like to see a SH DF user that is not a complete dumbass.

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

Post carrot lewds

Christopher Anderson
Christopher Anderson

When did this gag even start?
Was it Thriller Bark?

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

I remember when this series used to be good

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

Me too.
I remember last weeks chapter well.

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

one hiatus
hiatus piece

It begins. I felt dressrosa and way too many breaks.

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

That's 1,000 post-Alabasta Luffy's
theoretically Jack could take on 1,000 Crocodiles, likely more since he's a Fishman

Cameron Rivera
Cameron Rivera

Idk, the story is still fishy af.
Who was the informant? treacherous revo? Kuzan? BB? someone else?
Where the revos really defeated? and if so, in which terms? Almost anihilated? Tactical retreat with no lifes lost?
CPfucking0 really scared any of these incredibly strong factions?

Things don't add up, but I'm only expecting answers whenever we get to the Reverie.

Ryan James
Ryan James

The only parts of One Piece I don't care for are the first 7 chapters and Fishman Island sans flashback

For a series I've been following for over 10 years it's been shockingly consistent

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

Informant? Wasn't it Burgess and his vivre card?

Daniel Fisher
Daniel Fisher

Croc being a calamity is his dirty secret.

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

Maybe, but that would be him getting intercepted.
The newspaper made it sound like t was someone informing intentionally.

Why would the marines deny the capabilities of their intel? Well, maybe theres a reason but idk.

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

Base blew up. Big fucking deal. I bet no one important died.

Carter Hernandez
Carter Hernandez

The author could have died

Parker Green
Parker Green

we all know he's a furry

Brody Long
Brody Long

Give him a break, he's been having a hard time jobbing every plan he had in his mind

Noah Williams
Noah Williams

Why did we get the chapter so early?

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

Golden Week. The magazine takes the holiday off, and scans usually pop up a few days earlier when it comes back from break.

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

ace was born in the south blue and he had a bounty higher than luffy's

Thomas Jackson
Thomas Jackson

Some bub destroyed me with that already

guess you could say it was an ace up his sleeve.................

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

people think speed reading is a meme

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

He is literally me

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

Kill yourself!

Mason Hall
Mason Hall

Whoooo nice digits famalam

Mason Martin
Mason Martin

if you think that's bad check out this LP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GGalfU0Z-4
it's hilarious, these faggots do DBZ abridged or some shit but none of them know OP except for one but he gets everything wrong, for example he thought rokushiki was haki, it's a long series but I watched it at 1.25 speed

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

After a reread, my only real problems with Fishman Island were Shirahoshi not telling everyone about Hody, and Luffy vs. Hody. Everything else was at least readable. I personally thought the low points of Dressrosa (The Birdcage, Rebecca's character arc) were worse (rest of the arc was fine though).

Austin Price
Austin Price

Checked

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

poison luffy so the crew is vulnerable
Sabo? This is Hack.

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

Sabo is named Sabo because of the word "saboteur". You read it here first. Sabo is going to end up being an antagonist.

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

Where can I download Burning Blood Jap version to tide me over until it releases in english? Piratebay and nyaa give me nothing.

Hunter Ward
Hunter Ward

To be fair Hancock hasn't actually shown CoC yet

Jonathan Brown
Jonathan Brown

Hey were did you get nice quality manga for free?

Luke Price
Luke Price

wanting to play a bad game

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

Kill yourself

Justin Brown
Justin Brown

Is Dragon Dr Vegapunk?

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

What the fuck is going on with his swords there?

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

He's already switched sides, he's the son of a noble family out to destroy the government
the WG is what he'll sabotage if anything

Logan Young
Logan Young

not liking the first chapter with shanks

really nigga

Oliver Baker
Oliver Baker

Where can I find this bad game?

Carson Kelly
Carson Kelly

So I'm guessing now that Big Mom's arc with be Sanji centric some following arcs might also revolve around particular characters having more importance than others.

I can see Vegapunk's arc having Franky in the spotlight, Chopper and Zoro might be more relevant in Wano considering the samurai/zoan army theme there, Robin will obviously step up when the revolutionaries meet Luffy.
Usopp will likely also have his day when they reach Shanks and his father.

That leaves Brook and Nami, who have no obvious new world links.

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

it also has the single panel where luffy has no scars

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

Brook seems connected to the Vinsmokes in some way. He's been very quiet and the name really bothered him.

Usopp's also gonna be relevant during Elbaf. That's a huge deal for him.

I thought Nami was going to get a ton of spotlight in Fishman Island but she instead got one scene.

Jordan Hall
Jordan Hall

I thought Fishman Island was pretty good, but the main problem comes from the crew just reuniting after 2 years so they needed someone to steamroll to show off how much powerful they got, rendering the entire arc kinda low on tension since the badguys just ended up being annoying rather than an actual obstacle.

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

I do like the Shanks flashback.
I think it works better in the anime though, since it shows it to you after you've met Luffy.

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

Explain this

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

Well she's pretty shit , what did you expect her to do that would be so important?

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

Who's that?
Oh right,that's just another -chan of Sanji.

Isaac Gutierrez
Isaac Gutierrez

So now I get what Kaido is all about.

In his first appearance he wants to kill himself theatrically, then in his second he's bawling his eyes out, again theatrically.

He's basically going to overact every time we see him, like a kid throwing a tantrum.
Except it ends up in ultraviolence every time.

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

He seems similar to Oars, a giant body with a childish mind
I can see him being starry eyed over General Franky

Joshua Price
Joshua Price

Predictions for Sanji's wedding :

wedding about to take place
suddenly a brawl erupts because a third party attacked the entire event and someone almost hurt Purin
he breaks out okama kempo to defeat the intruders and uses an ultimate attack that has him crossdress
everyone sees him in drag
wedding's off

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

Zolo go back to jacking off to your swords. We know you are salty because you're in the bench this arc but calm down.

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

I can see him being starry eyed over General Franky
I want this

Jeremiah Young
Jeremiah Young

Oh another -chan

yeah another girl that shows sanji loves all women. If he wasn't being force to abandon the whole crew he would happily marry pudding. Zoro and usopp even knows this hell the whole crew for that fact

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

all these years later and people STILL think bounties are powerlevels

Charles Gonzalez
Charles Gonzalez

Jimbei joining the crew sounds more and more ridiculous by the chapter.

Luis Walker
Luis Walker

I doubt Zolo knows about his okama shit. He would have been taunting him with it ever since the begining of post timeskip

Matthew Bennett
Matthew Bennett

missing the point
user Sanji only has one -san and that's his Nami-san.
And guess what,Pudding will be just another -chan to Sanji.

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

Alice in Wonderland

Asher Jones
Asher Jones

Luffy sees eye to eye with Big Mom about eating
Sanji marries Pudding
in a surprise twist she's fine with Sanji taking Pudding with the strawhats, since the Vinsmoke-Big Mom alliance is valid no matter where the couple are after the ceremony
Luffy is okay with Sanji having a wife on board
from then on there's a running gag that Sanji is a womanizer but has a wife who slaps his shit when he acts out

Alexander Bennett
Alexander Bennett

Okay, are you a speed reader or trolling? Not going to even try to explain it.
Go read Sanji's chapters when he was in that island and read ivankos chapters in impel down. After you read that you will know why Sanji won't dress as an okama. And no it has nothing to do with him hating okamas, just reread what I told you and you'll see

Jose Robinson
Jose Robinson

I'm not getting married
said it 100 times already
new crew member joins for the sole purpose of romance
romance on the crew
Kill yourself asap.
Shittiest prediction I have read

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

Tumblr fanfic
Kys

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

Doujins when?

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

thinking San changes things
Ok user and Hancock&shiraoshi beauties are the only ones that can turn sanji to stone. All of these are just part of his character watch him choose a chan and BTFO of your ship

Daniel Moore
Daniel Moore

Its because they aren't power levels that makes that complete bullshit.
Robin is one of the most important and desired people in the world to the WG, she could collapse their entire organization simply be existing and is the sole survivor of a genocide they ordered. She was worth 79mil and while we've met plenty of people higher than her over the course of the journey it never got too ridiculous because it was established that 300mil is a soft bounty cap and it takes doing extreme shit to raise yourself beyond that at all.

Jack raised the bounty cap to being over ten times Robin's original wanted amount and he presumably isn't anywhere near as high as his captain. Robin's original wanted amount makes zero sense now, and neither does the government even bothering recruiting people like Crocodile or Hancock when the average bounty in the Grand Line seems to exceed 100mil now.

Anthony Phillips
Anthony Phillips

Shirahoshi is a mermaid and Hancock will get Luffy so I don't see your point.

Nami is the only one Sanji has called a goddess more than once.
And yes San means Nami is special to Sanji. He calls her that because she likes it. Notice how he doesn't do it to any other female.

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

And then Luffy befriends Blackbeard by making Sanji bake the best cherry pie in the world for him.

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

Well if they ever figure out that he was responsible for the Nightmare on Baldimore or whatever, it might go up? It might be more obvious whenever we get an arc heavily focused on Vegapunk and the people of that arc piece two and two together.

Brayden King
Brayden King

When are we going to meet snake necks

Thomas Clark
Thomas Clark

Already did on amazon lily.

Plenty of snakes around necks.

Benjamin Murphy
Benjamin Murphy

Nope.
The local marines were unsure if they actually spotted Cyborg Franky or if it was just one of the many mecha gorillas that lived on the island, and they never spotted him again after that so they likely dropped the search altogether.

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

Best pairing! Incredible chemistry in the manga and great doujins!

Thomas Parker
Thomas Parker

you will never get to grope and look at Nami tits like Sanji did
Why even live?

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

Blackbeard never hated Luffy. Luffy is the one who hates him for what he did to Ace.

Jose Robinson
Jose Robinson

My point is he will never turn to stone for nami. He can call her a goddess all he wants but when it comes to looks he clearly thinks Hancock and Shirahoshi are the best of the picks on so many levels. His nose will bleed the same for every other female, Nami included showing his attraction to her is equal to all the other females except those two.

The most special thing you can try to claim for her is the San things as its already been established that
he easily falls in love with every girl and if he gets the chance he will be with them
he doesn't think of her as the most beautiful girl around
he will literally do anything for other females that he does for nami except the San thing

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

Notice how Usopp is there and Luffy doesn't react.
Oda giving a big fuck you to the LuNafags. Again showing how delusional they are
LuNafags epic BTFO
Kek. You my nigga Oda.

Juan Ortiz
Juan Ortiz

most beautiful
Because she is not. Hancock and shirahoshi are. That is fact not opinion.
except the San thing
except
Only one thing is enough to show Nami is special to him.
And of course he would do most of the things for other girls. Just like Nami would suck dicks for money or how Usopp would lie to any strong opponent or how Luffy would let any of the crew member hold the strawhat. That's his character.. To flirt with any pretty girl,even with fucking minks. It really doesn't mean shit. That's why he calls all of them -chan there's absolutely no reason for him not to call them -san if he truly sees them as equal to Nami.

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

Iunno. Compare Dragon profile shots to that silhouette we have of Vegapunk.

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

Please bitch slap Nami
If Sanji was raised to never hit a woman what makes you think it's different for his brothers?

Noah Parker
Noah Parker

Oh man, can you imagine when Zoro finds out?
Endless hilarity.

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

Read the SBS.
He was not raised like that.

Grayson Hill
Grayson Hill

You forget something: the government doesn't want to admit that most problems exist.

Jack is a definite, huge problem. Guy will destroy a country simply because he was there and he couldn't think of a reason not to.

You raise your bounty two ways... being a threat to the government, or being a potential threat. There are plenty of pirates who avoid anything to do with the world government and have high bounties because they are simply strong. They are potential threats, because they aren't under the thumb of the government.

Then there are those who have high bounties because they attack civilians and world government interests.

Robin is a special case though. Yes, she is a massive threat to the government... but why? Because she could reveal the origins of the world government and the secrets of the ancient kingdom.

Does the government want to admit this? No. They find it easier to paint her as a survivor of a cult like group of people who wanted to destroy the world with ancient weapons. Her bounty is high enough where people take notice, but not high enough where people wonder what kind of threat she really is.

The government plays games with how they change bounties/release information all the time.

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

ZEHAHAHAHA! THIS ERA IS MINE!

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

only one things needed to show she's special to sanji
She's in his crew which is basically family, so no shit she is more special to then other girls.

of course he will do the same for every other girl it's his character

Ok so you're basically admitting that he will be with any girl. That basically defeats your whole San argument. You're trying to say he will end up with nami because he calls her san yet you balantly try to throw off his other trait of falling for every girl as a "just his character" thing. get over it user sanji doesn't care for nami as much as you want to believe. Think about it, if oda didn't find a reason to get sanji off of dressrosa and violet kept acting the same way she was to him do you honestly think he would have turned her down because of some love you believe he has for nami? You can't name one time where sanji has not flirted with a female or would turn down their advances because of nami.

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

Sanji won't dress as an okama.

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

Trying to use that excuse.. Something something Robin

He really doesn't fall in love.
All these "ifs" you are using you literally are the definition of delusional.
You know you're wrong. Will see who gets BTFO. I'm done for today. You're too delusional for me.
If
If
If

Brandon Powell
Brandon Powell

I found a way to increase my power Sup Forums, so that I never lose anyone, so that nobody drifts away. You won't be able to keep up with me now, all my moves have gone up a notch.

GEAR.....SECONDO!

Noah Kelly
Noah Kelly

that's Zolo
Anyways again. Read the chapters you faggot really slow so you can get what I'm saying.

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

never lose to anyone
proceeds to lose a lot

Poor, naive luffy.

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

Even though your physical powers increase beyond their limits, your stamina is unable to keep up with that SHITPOSTING

It's not a smart thing to do, you're hacking away at your life.

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

delusional
That's the definition of a SANAfag who whole argument is based off of headcanon and what they want to happen.

ifs
But my argument isnt really based on the if, it's the point that I've proven. There's not one SANAfag who can proven that sanji doesn't love every women equally, you can say nami is special but that's only because she's a crew member like Robin. Just because he calls her San doesn't mean he somehow loves her more then the rest

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

Impossible if what Sanji said about his mother teaching him to never hit women was true. These guys are fucked the moment Nami takes charge.

William Williams
William Williams

When did Sanji this?

Zachary Brooks
Zachary Brooks

Is that some Human Point Chopper? When's the last time we saw him?

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

he didn't
he said he was raised to never hit a woman
Oda said it's something he's incapable of

John Perez
John Perez

pretty sure chopper has been in brain point since fishman island, not counting when Franky went berserk in his body on PH

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

I think he very briefly went human point when Jora was defeated

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

But Nami doesn't give a shit about Sanji so he will end up getting cucked

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

What if Sora is a real person and a living legend, like how Germa actually is? I can see such a powerful kind of Marine existing.

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

What if its just a young Sengoku

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

Rerorero died so he wore it on his head as a memorial for all those years
Maybe his goat was the replacement pet, and seems now like he has a gorilla as well?

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

The gorilla was just one of the animals from dressrosa.

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

So do I. Moreover I feel bad for him, going to jail at barely 16. Hopefully Okama land takes him away fast.

Kevin Bennett
Kevin Bennett

I wonder who the transforming robot is. It can't be Kuma, can it? The story is too old and the pacifistas too recent.

Landon Ross
Landon Ross

Rerorero is Vito's licking onomatopoeia, not the seagull's name

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

Happy birthday to Luffy

Thank you smiley rubber boy

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

Is Sora admiral level?

Jeremiah Turner
Jeremiah Turner

Considering Sengoku became fleet admiral, no.

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

So these 2 are Sengoku and... Vegapunk?

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

The version in the newspaper is the real events changed into a childrens propaganda comic

The robot seems like something fictional

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

Why can't IRL trannies be as cool as the trannies of One Piece?

Parker Reyes
Parker Reyes

I'd only be gay for Sanji if he wasn't already gay

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

you think trannies in one piece are cool? they're a laughing stock, it's disrespectful

Lucas Clark
Lucas Clark

Seems like Germa 66 will join SH fleet, since they fight marines.

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

they can't be both? and few one piece chars aren't laughing stocks...

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

Too busy telling everyone to check their privilege and making up bullshit pronouns instead of actually being useful members of the society.
That said, what if the reason okamas are with Revos because they want to overthrow cis scum?

Sebastian Cruz
Sebastian Cruz

okamas: "we're all about accepting each other's true selves"
make Sanji crossdress

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

It could just be Vegapunk's robot, why can't the pacifistas have a predecessor when the entire island of his home is made up of cyborg animals?

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

Zoro
First Mate
No.

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

Shh, you'll trigger the Zorofags with that talk.

Mason Lopez
Mason Lopez

zoro ≠ first mate
x = first mate
x = ?

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

You think there is a First Mate on the SH Crew?

Jackson Green
Jackson Green

ahh, it's all clear now, he's a sanjifag

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

and it sounds like you're a speed reader

Adam Green
Adam Green

Zolo it's Zolo IT'S FUCKING ZOLO GET IT RIGHT ZOLO ZOLO ZOLO

Adam Williams
Adam Williams

It's Zoro, listen to the Japanese voice actors.

The only reason the official English translations have it as "Zolo" is to avoid a copyright lawsuit

Brayden Hill
Brayden Hill

X=0

a first mate makes sure the crew is working to the captains standards and assumes command if the captain dies
Zoros doesn't do that, the only orders ever given are from Nami and that is as a navigator

Jordan Ward
Jordan Ward

>>141112005
That's the main reason I took that SBS as a template :^)
Issho is a crazy mofo here, it seems so ooc xD

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

>>141112121
Have some Law, user.

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

Friendly reminder that this guy is NOT Sanji.

He doesn't have a beard, Sanji didn't wear sunglasses and Sanji was on Mam's ship, not Germa's.

Tyler Moore
Tyler Moore

Thanks for pointing that out.

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

Sengoku can't walk over water

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

are you sure?
Because Buddha could do that

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

Could Buddha also shoot energy waves out of his hands?

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

Buddha had plenty of superpowers, so maybe.

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

am i the only one wants to see a spinoff episode where luffy is a marine?

Cameron Gray
Cameron Gray

that early kaku giraffe design is nightmarish

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

Me too, user. Me too

Kayden Watson
Kayden Watson

I'd rather see a prequel about Garp earning his reputation

Adrian Bailey
Adrian Bailey

I'm glad Oda didn't make Spanda the Pandaman...
Pandaman is my fav underrated Character :^)

Jaxson Davis
Jaxson Davis

Fukuro looks like sentoumaru here

Caleb Morales
Caleb Morales

NOTHING HAPPENS: THE CHAPTER

Kevin Campbell
Kevin Campbell

This. With Roger vs Garp fight in it.

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

Here's your (You)
Now think of something better to contribute.
Kthxbye

Christian Hill
Christian Hill

Pandaman will be the final boss of One Piece.

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

dat ostrich Sanji

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

jesus christ how horrifying

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

a bit outdated but close enough

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

Impossible, he's Dragons spy to look after the Straw Hats.
He has the unique ability to fit in everywhere even though he has that Pandaface
Only he can record the adventures of the future Pirate King and as soon as Luffy finds One Piece, he will publish a great book with all the adventures the Straw Hats experienced.
Inb4 it's Oda's self-insert
This is my only head canon

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

If Sanji didn't want to be found why didn't he just shave those retarded eyebrows? If Germa 66 is so famous then why haven't we ever heard of them before?

Noah Williams
Noah Williams

Cool idea
That art style
You had one job...

Eli Scott
Eli Scott

He's above the FA but also controls other Government agencies like the Cipher Pols, which aren't part of the Marine

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

Who are those supposed to be, user?
The angels?
Gild looks a little like Koala...
She's a qt :')

Robert Price
Robert Price

*The girl
*facepalm*

Jordan Edwards
Jordan Edwards

LOL you are so silly :^)

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

the "bird people" from the movie strong world

Leo Turner
Leo Turner

>>141114077
4u

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

IMPLYING JACK SPARROW COULD BEAT LUFFY
go back to /arlongpark/

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

He won't give a shit because Kaido already has fucking mecha in his army that looks more like a robot than Franky.

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

Sora is Commander Kong.

We never knew Kong's first name.

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

Yeah, but it's been confirmed in dialogue. It was hard to miss if you weren't speedreading.

David Baker
David Baker

you can never have enough mecha

Angel Cruz
Angel Cruz

WITHOUT A DOUBT THE WORST PIRATE I'VE EVER HEARD OF

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

You know, I wonder if Roger's 'main crew' are all still alive. They're all strong, clearly, but surely once the Gold Roger pirates disbanded, the marines can take on the weaker members, the Usopp or the Chopper or the Nami of the group.

Also I wonder how strawhats will fare once they found One Piece? Befitting their status as the main characters, the getting of one piece will likely be super dramatic and involve the defeat of the superpowers of the world. This would make them the most looked after criminals. Can they still dispense safely then? Can Usopp go back to his peaceful village and not have the Marines after him?

Landon Mitchell
Landon Mitchell

This will happen at some point

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

Just how powerful is kong, we know he was a former fleet admiral and therefore an admiral. Just how much power does kong really have.

Grayson James
Grayson James

Anyone else thinking that germa 66 will Team up with Luffy, because Sanji is more of a hostage in oder to force the germa under BMs control

Christian Myers
Christian Myers

What if Cp0 are Germa 66 ?

Leo Morales
Leo Morales

How did Blackbeard's crew beat the revolutionary army?

We don't know if they did, I think blackbeards and dragons fight most likely demolished the island and then the revos left to go to reverie to kidnap the kings.

Bonus if dragon killed blackbeard and reveals himself to be the true villian when he goes to reverie and shows everyone he's really a chaotic evil anarchist wanting to destroy all order in the world.

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

Will Reverie be its own arc or will it happen offscreen?

Will Luffy & friends be involved in it or will it be the first arc without a single Strawhat and focused only on Vivi, Dalton etc?

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

To be fair, It's only had like three breaks all year. Goldenweek doesn't count.

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

It's a major series changing plot point with nearly the entire supporting cast going. It'll be a mini arc starring Vivi.

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

stop sameposting fag

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

Thanks very much, user.
This is the burden of having 300kb internet...
No streams for me, barely enough internet for Sup Forums and reading the manga
:^)

Adam Martinez
Adam Martinez

Did Fujitora do nothing on Dressrosa simply because of the fact he knew he couldn't beat Doflamingo? Or is he just a lazy admiral?

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

This post should be screencaped for future use on bounty discussion, it's way too good.
10/10 post.

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

I'm unsure about one thing. When Doflamingo and Kuma was introduced, they have 'previous bounty', thus showing that they no longer have that bounty. Is it the same with the Yonko?

I just really want to know Shanks' bounty so bad and compare it with Buggy's

Jack Carter
Jack Carter

We don't know any of the four emperors' bounties.
The warlords are a special case. Their bounties get frozen as soon as they join the World Government, and because of that are void and outdated.

Brody Collins
Brody Collins

best you could attempt huh?

David Scott
David Scott

Why did Sanji appear on the germa 66 ship? i thought he was on big moms ship? i am so damn confused

Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz

>>141114895
Okay, user, next time I edit the roll
It was kinda meant as a joke, cause I specifically took that sbs as a template cause Isshou looks like a crazy mofo
Always happy to take suggestions.

Dylan Thompson
Dylan Thompson

He did nothing so the government wouldn't be able to cover up Doflamingo's actions in Dressrosa the same way they did the Alabasta incident.

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

Its not sanji. The curly eyebrows are his families trademark.

Jordan Collins
Jordan Collins

Read the thread, newfag :^)

Tyler Barnes
Tyler Barnes

It's Anakin Skywalker

Sebastian Morris
Sebastian Morris

next chapter spoilers

Eli Stewart
Eli Stewart

it's also a sign of strength
the more powerful a vinsmoke is, the curlier the eyebrow

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

The Sanji that has been with the crew post time skip is a doppelganger

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

Implying someone could copy Sanji's cooking skills
Sure, user.

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

You wish nigger

Parker Kelly
Parker Kelly

Honestly I wouldn't mind the latter. Having all the royal SH allies team up would be cool.

Vivi is pretty much a Strawhat anyway. Just cut back to Luffy from time to time so people don't start complaining.

Cooper Richardson
Cooper Richardson

i guess it will be post-arc. Possibly post-wano. So while the straw hats are recovering, we'll see the reverie

Julian Campbell
Julian Campbell

Reverie will be the culmination of Oda's worldbuilding, so I wouldn't like any focus on the Strawhats during that time.

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

If it takes just as long to sail from Whole Cake Island to Wano as it did to get there then it'd be a good time to cover the Reverie.
I imagine Oda kept the timeskips vague this arc so he wouldn't have to bother with the details of how long each royalties' trip would take.

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

he wanted the world to see that the warlords were corrupt and out of control, by refusing to do anything and letting luffy save the day

Christian Ortiz
Christian Ortiz

Theories on this?

David Torres
David Torres

Just a kid with a bear shirt

John Kelly
John Kelly

Chapter when?

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

nice dubs

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

12 days

Landon Hill
Landon Hill

How does one remove ones own vision without removing ones own eyes like Fujitora did?

Jace Green
Jace Green

Cooper Myers
Cooper Myers

stare into something very bright for a certain amount of time

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

Sorry I was wrong, it actually is 14 days

Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin

just dont look at anything

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

But fuji clearly got scars around his eyes though. I was wondering how the hell he did it. If he cut his eyes wouldn't they be removed by doctors?

Anthony Torres
Anthony Torres

you are very bright

very bright

Luke Campbell
Luke Campbell

there are no doctors in the OP universe

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

Looks like this man is truly dead.

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

Chopper fags BTFO

Looks like my dream of caesar the "alchemist" joining the crew draws ever nearer

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

mfw patiently waiting for luffy to kill dlofomango

Jonathan Howard
Jonathan Howard

Maybe the WG does some commercial shit with them Warlords.

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

probably ties in with the comic we hear about in the recent chapter

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

Yeah, making them pop culture icons like Superman or Batman in real life. I can see this being a thing.

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

covering up samefagging with edited screencaps
Nice try, Pajeet.

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

i bet sanji has hancock hentai

Angel White
Angel White

Cinco de mayo it's his birthday
And people think Luffy is not a spic
Kek

Jack King
Jack King

Children's Day (こどもの日 Kodomo no Hi?) is a Japanese national holiday which takes place annually on May 5, the fifth day of the fifth month, and is part of Golden Week.

try harder

Adam Sanchez
Adam Sanchez

spic skin color
5th of May
It's okay if he is not white user. He won't hurt you.

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

Happy birthday!

Noah Hernandez
Noah Hernandez

Is jack invincible?

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

So he shares birthday with Gon?

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

best boys share birthday
Nice

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

jobbers share birthday*
Corrected it for you.

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

Yes

Jack is the strongest character in One Piece.

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

Happy Birthday, Demaro Black!

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

why are zolo and usopp still there?

Jack doesn't even have a canon birthday. Not sure about Smoyan though

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

Zolo
frend pls

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

What's he reading Sup Forums?

Easton Young
Easton Young

God, I hope he'll come out of the closet in the wedding and ruin everything.

Adam Young
Adam Young

kek

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

Explain this.

Asher Jackson
Asher Jackson

show me a bigger asspull

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

I can't.
Asura to this day is one of the fucking stupidest things in the series.

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

look in the mirror

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

muh dick was bigger when i pulled it out of ur moms ass :^)

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

At the time it was bad, but now we know he is canonically stronger that Luffy it is easier to accept

Tyler Reyes
Tyler Reyes

I posted it again XD

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

Sanji's brother will be gay.

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

not really, since this is a fantasy manga full of weird shit that does not make sense

Austin Young
Austin Young

none

granted, this is the only genuine asspull in the series as the loguetown lightning bolt appears to have some greater meaning beyond surviving buggy's attack. And despite Dragon's appearance, it has yet to be explained in canon if he had anything to do with it.

anything else that can be construed as an asspull is probably something comical

Colton Green
Colton Green

Gear 2nd.
Sanji being a member of the Vinsmokes.
Pop greens

Brandon Baker
Brandon Baker

I don't know what an asspull is

Thomas Parker
Thomas Parker

Gear 2nd
Luffy mentioned having new techniques, it's well justified by the Aokiji and Lucci encounters, it fits in with previously established rules regarding Luffy's devil fruit. How is it more of an asspull than Asura, which is completely unlike anything else we've seen in the series before or since and had no buildup to it?

Sanji being a member of the Vinsmokes
The whole deal about Sanji being from the North Blue was set up back in fucking Skypeia. Between the huge voyage it would take to cross over the Red Line and his complete lack of history before getting stranded with Zeff there were big holes in his backstory too.
People have guessed he had an important heritage, possibly royalty or something else he'd run away from, for years. It was actually a pretty popular theory.

Pop greens
How in the world is that an asspull?
You might as well call dials the same thing.

Alexander Ortiz
Alexander Ortiz

doesn't understand what asspulls are
or a super zorofag

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

Didn't Zoro already used it against the Dragon on Punk Hazard?

https://youtu.be/FNw48IVKYGk

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

The capabilities of pop greens are the only thing I'd consider remotely like an "asspull", since Usopp just pulls a plant not seen before out of his pouch that happens to work perfectly for a very specific situation

Like making a boat at Punk Hazard

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

Luffy described it before using it
the Vinsmokes were introduced as Sanjis family
Pop greens make as much sense as dials and Namis clima tact
Zoro became an asura, said a Haiku and defeated Kaku with no build up or explanation other than he has a slight Buddhist theme

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

Technically speaking,
wouldn't an injury like the one Luffy sustained on his chest from Akainu, leave him with respiratory problems for the rest of his life?

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

zoro used conquer haki before
doesn't know what conquerors haki is

No user he, he didn't use it

Kayden Ortiz
Kayden Ortiz

anime

Chase Martin
Chase Martin

They are not asspulls no matter what you say. They are just some weird plant from a weird as fuck island in a weird as fuck world.

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

Why? It's only a surface burn. He basically has a third degree burn in his chest

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

He is made of rubber

Jaxon Turner
Jaxon Turner

Technically speaking,
would not most injuries in a fucking fantasy manga for teenagers cause instant death?

Angel Turner
Angel Turner

b-b-b-but the power of friendship saved him r-r-r-right?

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

How did that happen?

Jeremiah Reed
Jeremiah Reed

YO HO HO ! he took a bite of Gum Gum !

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

He is totally made of rubber since he ate the gum gum fruit right? It's been a long time since I've read early one piece
Can't remember exactly

Luis Kelly
Luis Kelly

Nope it's a shonen injury
Zoro would have bled to death after Mihawk otherwise

If you cough up blood you are likely dying

Luke Peterson
Luke Peterson

But he did know what conquerors haki was, because he made a comment to that after Luffy used it on Fishman Island.

Jason Parker
Jason Parker

reminder that robin would fuck your dad if given the chance

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

If you count Luffy's "foreshadowing" which all happened in that arc, then you have to take into account Zoro's, Enbima Yonezu Oni Giri, which had Zoro creating an illusion earlier in the arc. It's an established ability which I believe may be some form of Conqueror's Haki forcing an image into people's minds.

That's what I mean. He just pulls out these really specific plants out of his ass. I would be okay if Oda just gave us a list and Usopp had to use them in different combinations.

Being from Northblue doesn't mean he has ties to an Assassin family. This arc is literally the first time we've heard of an assassin family and this supposedly FAMOUS story about them and the marines.

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

The /pol/ is strong with this one.

Henry Bailey
Henry Bailey

How would that be a asspull? He trained and basically gathered a shit load of plants for certain situations, who dictates how many plants he has and for what uses? Are they convient? Yes, but asspull no.

Now it would be a asspull if while in dressrosa he found a plant that dissolved doffy strings or turned sugar victims back to humans

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

You still don't know what an asspull is if you actually think pop greens are one or Sanji being a Vinsmoke

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

Wouldn't make sense.

Germa 66 is the enemy of the World Government and possibly "friendly" rival to Revolutionary Army.

Dominic Thomas
Dominic Thomas

That idea + the Crocomom theory + "I'm 16 I'll do anything" means Robin is basically luffys mom

Nicholas Butler
Nicholas Butler

I've finally figured it out. You idiots think she's dead simply because she's an angel.

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

No, just a Fishman. Few seen his face so they assume sunk Devil Fruit user = dead.

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

Ok this how you can tell if it's a asspull or not
1. Does it come out of no where pretty randomly?
2. Does it have a good explanation of how it works or where it came from?
3. How many times does he use it after the fight or was it just a one time thing to defeat a enemy?

Lucas Howard
Lucas Howard

Yeah, No kidding. Hell, those jackasses don't even understand how Robin's DF powers work which is quite sad.

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

An asspull is something that comes out of nowhere and goes against pre-established in-universe rules

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

Meanwhile, she fucks Luffy offpanel.

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

Being from Northblue doesn't mean he has ties to an Assassin family. This arc is literally the first time we've heard of an assassin family and this supposedly FAMOUS story about them and the marines.
Holy shit, not everything has to be foreshadowed at some point. Oda at least gave many subtle hints that Sanji is special. He did not need to tell the reader what exactly Sanjis background is and who is family is etc. This is what you call a reveal, storytelling 101 you moron.

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

Smart, chaotic and sick sense of humor?

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

Robin is basically luffys mom
This makes their pairing even more cute.

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

He has a cursed sword. I think that's explanation enough.

William Martin
William Martin

its haki fampai

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

Sanji being a member of his own family is an asspull

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

nope, its because she is a jobber

Jacob Diaz
Jacob Diaz

Are you retarded?

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

Did he really feel the pain?

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

So this kind of stuff makes me wonder... Did Oda really plan to originally end OP after Alabasta? Just doesn't seem to add up with stuff like this, Jinbe being name dropped way early, Mihawk showing up, Fishman Island being mentioned, etc.

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

So, it is ok, that luffy was able to beat crocodile, infamous pirate with logia fruit, cause his hands were wet or bleedy?
Sure, it makes his sand more solid, but it's still a sand. It's not like, luffy can beat aokoji by hitting his ice.

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

Yes. It does not come out of nowhere, makes sense and does not go against in-universe rules = no asspull.

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

doesn't know what an asspull is
being this much of a Zorofag

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

The thing that I liked the least was Luffy getting hooked and then just shaking it off after a couple of bandages and some meat. I mean look at this thing, it's only slightly less than what Ace got, and Ace died 20 seconds later.

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

Croc can't turn into sand if his body gets wet. Luffy hit his body with wet hands and thus made Croc unable to transform the part Luffy hit into sand and thus Luffy was able to hit him. This is not rocket science man.

Jack Hall
Jack Hall

slightly less than Ace got
Ace got his organs literally obliterated by magma

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

and Luffy got his organs literally obliterated by a piece of metal

Dylan Clark
Dylan Clark

This is not how stab wounds work, also Luffy has rubber organs which you can bet are more durable than normal organs

Logan Russell
Logan Russell

you are serious or what? The magma fist was as big as his whole chest.

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

god damn those fucking wings man

Sebastian Howard
Sebastian Howard

How does it make sense? "Logia Devil Fruits allow a person to create, control, and transform their bodies into a natural element or force of nature, depending on the fruit." Wet sand is still sand, not real user's body, which you can hit only with haki. Only ways to stop DF's powers are sea water or seastone.
I even ignore what his hand can suck water for no reason.

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

CP0 are obviously not Germa 66, but that doesn't mean Germa 66 are enemies of the WG. It could be an army that the WG uses for things that are considered too "evil" or whatever for the Marines, then the comic is published to cover up the fact that WG and Germa 66 are related.

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

It makes sense in-universe since this is fucking One Piece, Oda always takes things that work in real life or are based on real life physics and then exagerrates the fuck out of them. You are reading the wrong manga if you are unable to supend your disbelief to this degree.

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

Retarded question.

Does the line "He's the strongest creature on land, sea, and air" bother no one else? Oddly specific, and we have been shown a location that falls under none of those.

Jack Bell
Jack Bell

I even ignore what his hand can suck water for no reason.
because sand can soak up water, this is all there is to it, refer to

Adrian White
Adrian White

Gyro
From Hunter X Hunter?

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

not remembering Crab-Hand Gyro

Elijah Gomez
Elijah Gomez

kek
mind if I start using that?

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

Gyro is an actual jobber

Gavin Cook
Gavin Cook

its clearly a reference to buggy

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

Are you trying to say that Ener is the most powerfull in One Piece?

Wyatt Robinson
Wyatt Robinson

You can say same thing about every "asspull" in every manga, even in bleach.
He's sand man, his body is a sand. Sand doesn't get destroyed by water, like ice by heat. There are rules about logia and their's "true body" which can be reached only with haki or by deactivating their powers with seastone or seawater. Crocodile's weakness breaks those rules only to let Luffy win, without any other good reason, so you can call it asspull.

Oh, yeah, sand is great sponge, it suck water out of things. Maybe Oda should have made him draught man, paramecia.

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

Not at all. Just a weird distinction.

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

Listen, it's as simple as this: Haki was either not thought of at that point, or not ready to be revealed. This was back when it looked like defeating a Logia was nigh-impossible and would require thinking outside of the box. That way was with water/blood. It made Crocodile tangible.

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

Are you trying to ruse me or are you actually that dense?
You can say same thing about every "asspull" in every manga, even in bleach.
no you can't since the established universe rules are different for each series.
There are rules about logia and their's "true body" which can be reached only with haki or by deactivating their powers with seastone or seawater.
Nowhere did Oda ever say that only Haki lets you hit the true body of a logia user. Luffy used water to counter Croc and his rubber body to counter Enel. With this Oda automatically confirms that if you find out a logias weakness you can hit the user. Period.
so you can call it asspull.
no, no you fucking can't, jesus christ stop being so fucking dense

Adrian Thomas
Adrian Thomas

how lazy is it from Oda to make a sanji clone to make Sanji's brother? Dude looks exactly like him with a bad guy expression.

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

Oh, yeah, sand is great sponge, it suck water out of things. Maybe Oda should have made him draught man, paramecia.
The point is that sand can dry out water. Throw a bag of sand into a puddle and see what happens to the water. What about "exaggerrating things that work in real life" did you not get?

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

implying most females aren't clones

Oda does pretty good art and characters but some things remain constant.

Luis Cruz
Luis Cruz

And you are wrong about those rules. Yeah, go look for rayleigh when he teaches luffy about it, chapter 597 iirc. Something about individual weaknesses

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

Hints this

Andrew Rodriguez
Andrew Rodriguez

brothers look alike
holy shit what a shocker

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

as far as I recall they aren't twins, there is no reason to Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V in this case.

Cooper Reed
Cooper Reed

We'll see when we see, only one panel to go off of at this point. He is in a hood and stuff so maybe under that will be more distinguishing features.

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

Oh, that change everything. It's not an asspull if Oda really need it to happen.

I'm trying to ruse you and i'm successful at that, please take your pills and relax. And after that try to think how water can stop sandman from being sandman.

There will be sand in the water?

How turning into wet sand is a weakness for logia user? Luffy can't hit solid Aokoji by hitting ice.

John Garcia
John Garcia

Crocodile seems to have mellowed out a bit. After Impel Down, I mean.

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

You are so fucking stupid it hurts. Just fuck off I am done with your dense ass

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

*Sir Crocodile

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

Speak proper English, none of your points are making sense.

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

I'm trying, i'm sorry.

Chase King
Chase King

It's like you used google translate to type those sentences.

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

arguing about manga physics
calls it asspulls
Well as people have told you, you clearly don't know what a asspull is.

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

nice fanfic senpai

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

Smoker needs a power up. I want him to be trained by Kong or someone who thinks he is worth training. He needs to some wins in the new world.

Or who knows Jewelry Bonney making him younger will give him a boost in creativity in his fruit?

Cooper Wilson
Cooper Wilson

/
did he really travel with the bonns

Angel Ortiz
Angel Ortiz

Next issue One Piece will be taking a break
What did they mean by this?

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

?

That's Hina. And yeah it's a cover story page.

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

so there are two cover stories with smoker?
this one here with hina
and a separate one with bonney
also, i thought hina was blonde

Nicholas Martinez
Nicholas Martinez

nigga wut?

Jeremiah Martinez
Jeremiah Martinez

Hina has pink hair. Do you even know who the character even is?

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

Or who knows Jewelry Bonney making him younger will give him a boost in creativity in his fruit?

is this just fanfiction then? i figured there was substance behind thought

Ryder Turner
Ryder Turner

she looks really blonde right there

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

?
?
?
?
?
Hmm... What could this mean...

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

does hina have blonde hair or pink hair?
has jewelry bonney ever been in a cover story with smoker?

Adam Wood
Adam Wood

Hina has pink hair.

And JB has never been in the cover page with smoker.

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

"An Asspull is a moment when the writers pull something out of thin air in a less-than-graceful narrative development, violating the Law of Conservation of Detail by dropping a plot-critical detail in the middle, or near the end of their narrative without Foreshadowing or dropping a Chekhov's Gun earlier on."

There are a lot of movies with monsters or bad guys who're afraid of water. And this is always bullshit, cause there is no way someone powerfull or dangerous can have weakness of something common, like water.

And it's even worse with crocodile, cause water doesn't cancel his power, so his wet sand is still just sand. And you can't hurt logia by hitting it without haki, even if it's solid.

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

bad new for you friend, you are colorblind

Zachary Evans
Zachary Evans

just fuck off already you retard

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

And this is always bullshit, cause there is no way someone powerfull or dangerous can have weakness of something common, like water.
Where did you pull that rule from? Your ass?

Jayden Rogers
Jayden Rogers

no you're the retard

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

JB
jean bart?

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

That explanation of what an asspull is does not fit your example are you even realizing this you stupid fuck?

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

No. From YOUR ass.

Chase Russell
Chase Russell

and we have been shown a location that falls under none of those
like what? Moon?

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

Justin Bieber.

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

No. I mean Job Ber.

Nathaniel Howard
Nathaniel Howard

No, just from common sense. Can you survive on Venus?

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

you are getting more retarded by the post, please just fucking stop

Aaron Allen
Aaron Allen

When did he ever say he was going to end the series at Alabasta?
All he said is that he originally meant for it to run for 5 years, but that doesn't mean it would've been the exact same story.

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

Whatever. Its still the best ship. Luffy would have to say like two word to make Robin jump onto his cock

Jose Ross
Jose Ross

how is my "One Piece in 10 minutes" video looking so far?
https://vid.me/MLtG

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

I like it, seems pretty good so far.

Jackson Sanders
Jackson Sanders

James Bond

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

Jail Bait

Christopher Murphy
Christopher Murphy

The music seems annoying, You better use soem OP music like that Shichibukai song

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

i am but its red/green
ive never gotten pink and yellow mixed up before

Lucas Cooper
Lucas Cooper

Blackbear D.

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

Crocodile was on the low end of Warlords and probably spent more time training his fruit powers than building Haki.

To be fair, his planning was stronger than his ambition and he had a high level of distrust knowing even the best laid plans can go to waste if one of his subordinates proved a liability.

Aaron Reed
Aaron Reed

come to thread
it's yet another consistent "newfags respond to other newfags and clutter the thread with SHIT" thread

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

I don't know, I think it's the strongest point of my video, I love the epic feel from the music

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

using tv tropes wiki
So like we said, you your self clearly didn't know what a asspull was and had to go google it.

a big villain having something that's so common as a weakness should be impossible, so it's a asspull

What the fuck are you even arguing now? And how the hell did you even come to that conclusion? Just because you believe that doesn't make it true. So stop with the headcanon BS.

you can't hurt a logia without haki even when in solid form
Ok slow down sonic the speedy reader. 1. You don't make the OP rules now do you? 2. I'm 100% sure oda has established that logia users can be hit by their weakness and superior logia users. You're the only one here trying to deny something you can't change 3. Your main argument is no longer about asspulls but the physics in mangas. When will people like you learn that physics in mangas aren't the same as our world physics (hints why luffy could take on enel strongest attack and barely be effected by it)

Jordan Moore
Jordan Moore

That was the only time I felt like I knew less about the chapter after reading it

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

Fucking faggot get the fuck out of here you worthless piece of shit.

Gavin Ross
Gavin Ross

I want to fuck him

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

Best girl thread?

Lucas Cooper
Lucas Cooper

his name is marshal d teach...

Luke Ramirez
Luke Ramirez

I JUST REALIZED THE 66 IN GERMA 66 IS THEIR CURLY EYEBROWS

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

OH MY GOD

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

k

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

We don't know if they are or aren't twins. All we know is that Sanji's the third son.

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

You're as dense as surname-fag, holy fuck.

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

her zipper won't ever come undone

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

top 3 scariest moments in one piece:
#3 kaido reveal
#2 giants in the sky
#1 pic related

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

Wasn't Kaido's favorite crew member the robot? I forget his name, but I think it was sad that Kaido really liked him. So it could be foreshadowing some gag with Franky.

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

I honestly can't think of any moments that I'd call scary.

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

his name was scotch, and he said the island they were on is one of kaido's favorites.

Carter Walker
Carter Walker

Strong World Robin is top tier.

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

You can have a 3-way with two people from One Piece, who are they?

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

theyll disappear like rayleigh and crocus did

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

Was Reyleigh the first mate? I never got confirmation for this but I always thought he was like, the Usopp or the Chopper of the group and he was meant to illustrate even c tier strawhats could become massive threats from outside POVs

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

and possibly "friendly" rival to Revolutionary Army.
source your ass

Adam Green
Adam Green

the Vinsmokes aren't directly linked but the Marines likely know Big Mam wants Sanji to marry her daughter and want to maintain the power of the Yonko as well as they can. Also i wouldn't be surprised if the World Gov has used the Vinsmokes liberally in the past

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

After they get one piece they will probably find out the dark secret about the world government and bring it down.

I don't think the series will end just when they find one piece.

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

that's literally what Usopp would say about himself and the Straw Hats 30 years down the line

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

there is literally no reason or indication to believe this.
meanwhile there are hints she slutted away her teen years and has a thing with dragon also she blatantly jerked franky off.

LuRo is for faggy naive self-inserts that make Robin out to be pure while ignoring enormous evidence against so.

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

Will we ever get a fighter show up, who outright knocks out chopper, Usopp, Nami and maybe Robin with a bout of conquerors?

Angel Edwards
Angel Edwards

evidence
there is none, just headcanon

Leo Collins
Leo Collins

how can you be this delusional?

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

No, your ass. The source is YOUR ass.

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

sure

Jace Martinez
Jace Martinez

oh
carry along then

Jason Martinez
Jason Martinez

show me the page where germa and the revs are mentioned in the same context

Gabriel Stewart
Gabriel Stewart

how about this?

William Wright
William Wright

eye scar
goatee

is rayleigh a fusion between zoro and sanji?

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

Just stick your head up your own ass and you'll see it. I'm telling you man, it's right there. You just have to look at it.

Wyatt Davis
Wyatt Davis

is rayleigh a fusion between zoro and sanji?
Jesus H. Fuck that's exactly what he is.
HE KICKED KIZARU BEFORE FIGHTING HIM WITH HIS SWORD.

How did I never notice?
Rayleigh is bad as all fuck.

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

who was that giant?

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

im funny!
herpa derpp

Connor Wright
Connor Wright

kek, i was thinking the exact same thing just when i posted it

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

a homie
even tho he dint kno me

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

his name is stansen.
I would think he'll show up as part of hajrudins crew some day

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

GOOOODAAAA

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

If Zoro is basically Rayleighs counterpart, does that mean Zoro will train Masaru D Chochehs son, during the timeskip in Two Piece?

Owen Rogers
Owen Rogers

/a/thread/141130238#p141130238
NEW THREAD

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

He was one of the prisioners to be sold in the slave shop.

What i find interesting is that he promised to repay the SH whenever he could, that led me to think that he is one of the giants Hajrudin is refering to when he joined the alliance.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page