Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress 4

Nolan King
Nolan King

12 hours left till Ayame-sama gets it.

All urls found in this thread:
https://twitter.com/bahijd/status/727881315140444161
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlLr95pWrs8
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yokohama_Pidgin_Japanese
https://sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/21848/animated-bahi_jd-concrete_revolutio_choujin_gensou
https://sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/21848/animated-bahi_jd-concrete_revolutio_choujin_gensou
https://sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/15394/animated-background_animation-bahi_jd-creatures-de
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QomlNU-sO4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpFHH_vXVno
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6agIGudxBdY
http://vaughnlive.tv/sherming7777
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmI-hGthrwA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy2C6CQ-UPg&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knDtUq_aP54
http://floobynooby.com/pdfs/The_Animators_Survival_Kit.pdf
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=809038
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=809038&showfiles=1
Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

we want the Tokyo Ghoul audience

Jeremiah King
Jeremiah King

Needs to be a lot edgier for that audience.

Jaxson Jackson
Jaxson Jackson

My kabane is ready

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

You can tell she wants that habanero deep inside of her. Slut.

William Thomas
William Thomas

Obviously Mumei will run back to kick Ikoma in the balls. But will himesama keep quiet about it or will she blab to the white knight samurai and make him try to shank Ikoma?

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

Why is she blushing? Is she expecting the D instead of the Teeth?

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

Himesama will sneak into the boiler car, ask Mumei if she can talk privately with Ikoma, then proceed to beg him to pour his spicy seed inside of her.

Also the doujins of this scene will be great.

David Moore
David Moore

Want a spoiler?
Faggot samurai is the one that walks in first

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

I'm in need of my weekly dose of habaneros.

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

She's in heat.

Nolan Martinez
Nolan Martinez

Hope she dies for real. Only way to save this boring show.

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

She doesn't

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

This is a Japanese pepper

Chase Clark
Chase Clark

Alright, which one of you faggots infiltrated Japan's VA industry?

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

Davido-kun

Cameron Torres
Cameron Torres

train fight sequence and Ikoma kabaneri mode confirmed for episode 4

My body is ready.

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

I don't think I will be able to control my erection after Ikoma removes his collar.

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

I want to see Kabaneri mode

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

reddit

Connor White
Connor White

bellow

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

So, can the VA actually speak Japanese, or did they pull a Yugioh 5D's Announcer?

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

picked this up on a whim last night
laughed through all three episodes

Mayoiga can't be the comedy of the season when this exists. I'm having a blast.

Hudson Long
Hudson Long

He's American

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

WIT and Araki are also laughing all the way to the bank, as Kabaneri will be the best selling new original show of the season.

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

The music alone would make me okay with that outcome. The ED is great.

Dominic Russell
Dominic Russell

What's Araki got to do with anything?

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

I want more Tomino like scenes.

Jeremiah Green
Jeremiah Green

holy shit she has huge tits

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

Are they humans? Are they kabane?

Jayden Lopez
Jayden Lopez

Neither, they're habaneros.

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

Who will succeed TANOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

tfw no fluffy ikoma bf

Ryder Carter
Ryder Carter

Kurusu is probably going to show up, go " psh, nothing personal KODOMO" and knock out Ikoma with a hit to the back of the head.

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

For him it would be very personnel

Nathaniel Taylor
Nathaniel Taylor

Killing Kabane is just the duty of the Bushi, though I haven't seen them kill even ONE in combat.

Cooper Reed
Cooper Reed

Can't the women in the train just give them menstrual blood? someone has to be on the rag. it's not like they've been on the train long enough for their periods to synchronize yet.

Jace Hernandez
Jace Hernandez

He has a huge boner for the princess though.

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

Watch Big Order man.

Samuel Reyes
Samuel Reyes

I loved this shit. Everyone's happily babbling away and this random dude with fabulous hair just starts weaving in and out of English and EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS WHAT HE'S SAYING.

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

CAPTAIN

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

Train sequence from third trailer confirmed.

Jordan King
Jordan King

Is it just me or is this kinda...bad?

I mean it's nice to not have a loser as a protag but he is still way to "justice and freedome and love" for my tastes.

Also: why did he staple all that shit to his arm? if you want to stop the infection you should amputate.

Is the "you become half monster to fight monster" thing a big trope in japan or something? Seems like half of their shows have it.

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

It's treason then....

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

fucker could have cut off his arm and did some cool steampunk limb attachment and everything would have been cooler.

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

and was the shit he stapled to his arm metal or what? it seems to bend really easily for it to have any structure to it.

Also: how about you take the shit off now that its not needed? I mean you got the shit beat out of you and apparently shot in the head and lived so pulling out some nails should be easy.

Further: "lol we need to drink blood"

Can't the fucking japs just invent vampires over there yet? WoD was fucking amazing setting and they seem to really be flirting with it hard core.

It IS really nice that the MC is like an engineer or something though. Doesn't stop everyone else from being stupid. Just fucking lock the door on the fucking train ok? Or have a guard with guns. Is all of this "ARE YOU A TRATOR OR NOT!?!?!?!" a japan trope or something?

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

Mumei armpits
Is there any part of Mumei that isn't sexual?

Aaron Hughes
Aaron Hughes

I can't avoid the Eren comparison

Kill all titan>>>Kill all Kabane.

and he's the type that is super courageous to the point of doing really stupid shit, and it irritates the shit out of me...

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

No he's not revenge driven compared to Eren.
He's more closer to your standard I want to help everyone type.

Ryan King
Ryan King

he's not revenge driven

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

One more thing:

Is anyone else bothered by the "lol this will be easy. 100 seconds not even a threat" bullshit?

Is there an animay where the characters take their job seriously and don't always go on about "hiding my true power level" or "lol flat of my blade" or other such bullshit?

Am I just too fucking old for all of these Japanese cartoons?

Honestly I kinda like MC more than the normal "woe is me i'm pathetic" protag. At least he was doing some science and already has gone through the "stop being a huge pussy bitch" phase of being a protag.

The part where he was doing the mega science on himself with the burning metal chunk, the nailed strap, etc was actually kinda cool and "lol probably going to die anyways, might as well see what works" thing. He should seriously take off the junk now though. 0% chance that he is going to though...the intro played up the whole "lol we badass action stars" thing.

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

no user, I think the point they're trying to get across is people turn to monster when they're scared.

But, yea, it's irritating. I mean it's pretty simple differentiating the threat if the main enemy is just glorified zombies, albeit intelligent. It's like these people can't recognize that what happens to the MC and that other girl is special...

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

With a blend of his own inventions as attachments? Basically a Swiss army knife on his arm? It could work.

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

but then he doesn't have the magic healing factor that is needed because every fight needs everyone taking multiple stupidly lethal wounds for anything to be fun or exciting.

Why is everyone the fucking wolverine? Is this another japanese trope thing?

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

https://twitter.com/bahijd/status/727881315140444161

I have worked on "Kabaneri ep.4"

Sakuga incoming lads

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

who's that?

Lucas Clark
Lucas Clark

He's willing to sudoku due when everyone was whining about his condition. If he was revenge driven he'd prefer to die in a blaze of glory.

Leo Ramirez
Leo Ramirez

Well what she sleeping with her teacher?

I'd date her regardless, fucking 9/10

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

Former amateur animator from Austria now living the weeb dream by working on Japanese cartoons

You would have seen his work is you watched Space Dandy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlLr95pWrs8

Ayden Price
Ayden Price

The characters just aren't really that interesting at all, and it's already three episodes in. I think that's the biggest problem this show has, by far.

I do love the setting, though. It's probably the only reason to keep watching the show.

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

Insane healing factor/regeneration is boring and overused in practically every media platform.

It actually makes shit more interesting when there's a sense of mortality and where near fatal wounds are legitimately terrifying.

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

mumei's thinly-veiled mumeis

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

If this guy worked on kabaneri animation no wonder why it is so shit.

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

he didnt really have enough time to amputate so instead he tried to contain it

Jayden Allen
Jayden Allen

sure and it makes sense, but now why still have all the gear on?

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

Is the "you become half monster to fight monster" thing a big trope in japan or something? Seems like half of their shows have it.
do you even watch anime m8?

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

Bondage gear?

Seriously though, he did use some kind of rivet or nail gun to attach that shit to his shoulder and chest. Quite likely it's not that easy to remove.

Liam Diaz
Liam Diaz

Is she daijobu?

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

How can a steam train conductor be this pretty?

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

this pretty

Everyone in this show thus far has been ugly as fuck

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

How's it feel to have dogshit eyes, user?

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

user, I'm pretty forgiving when it comes to looks. Everyone in this show is just busted. It's not a bad thing necessarily, but it's true.

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS WHAT HE'S SAYING
In this timeline, Japan wasn't closed off in the Sengoku period and has remained open to Western influence. The English language is probably taught in the schools, at least for the upper classes, and even some steamsmiths would need to understand English too as they may need to read foreign technical manuals.

Henry Green
Henry Green

120 dollars worth of Aurum

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

He was not talking english.

Ryan Thomas
Ryan Thomas

If it wasn't a Japanese/English pidgin then what was it?

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

He was definitely speaking some english though

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

See
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yokohama_Pidgin_Japanese

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

He's half Japanese and yes, he can speak fluent Japanese. He does a lot of voiceover for commercials.

Samuel James
Samuel James

This show is just not good enough to make it happen.

William Parker
William Parker

even edgier than this dreck?

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

Are you him?

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

No? Why would you ask that?

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

What's his name? Not the VA.

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

You just seem to know a lot about him.

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

Which one would you rail?

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

Suzuki-san

Isaac Murphy
Isaac Murphy

The main Kabaneri twitter account retweeted his account after Ep 3.

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

The one that won't pin me down and suck my blood as I scream for help.

Ethan Walker
Ethan Walker

Any of them tbqhsenpai

Brayden Wood
Brayden Wood

unlimited regeneration killed DBZ. as much as i hate DBS i'm glad they didn't introduce another enemy that can regenerate

Zachary James
Zachary James

Definitely kill the leftmost one. Do japs like a complete cunt who abused the mc or something? And this one can't be explained away by calling her a tsundere,she's a straight up piece of shit.

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

*pomf*

"W-what are we going to do on the floor, Ikoma?"

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

I'm ready for the hot dickings

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

i think they're trying to appeal to a broader audience age. with more mature storyline but also the "trying to look cool while fighting a life or death battle" dimwits to attract the kids. i personally can't stand it and dropped a ton of series because of it. bleach is a prime example of this shit

i thought going all out and trying to beat your opponent in the most efficient way makes you look much cooler than toying with them and make snarky remarks every time you dodge an attack. but maybe the japs have different taste

Dominic Jenkins
Dominic Jenkins

have a cool protagonist who isn't a total pussy
make him a complete bitch in episode 3
Whyyyy

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

at least it lasts until ep 3. unlike charlotte the second coming of code geass

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

How is he a "complete bitch"?

William Young
William Young

it's like people who likes wearing hats indoor. pointless, but they like it

Christian White
Christian White

Darn, that no-sub douga site I used to use to watch it quickly before actually downloading it went bust. Know any alternatives gentlemen?

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

Ikoma.

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

Why do i keep watching this Sup Forums?
The writing is so bad/cheesy, the scene in episode 2 where Mumei jumps into the middle of the zombies and THEN proceeds to check her ammunition etc. made me cringe so hard, because the entire thing was tailored to look "cool as fuck" but it just looked Tokyo Ghoul tier retarded.

Michael Price
Michael Price

he isn't, but apparently having any backstory development suddenly makes someone a bitch, even if it was having to suicide pack your little sister

Austin Collins
Austin Collins

gaijins out!

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

Because it's a fantastic comedy with a half-decent MC.

James Phillips
James Phillips

Because even though the animation isn't consistently good, and even the shading isn't consistent it's still the best looking show you're going to see in a while

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

carefull who you fap to, they might be a big girl

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

Right, the writing of the entire series is crap because of one scene depicting how an important character is completely used to the abnormal situation she was in, which said a lot about her experience and personality.

Fucking retard.

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

Just like to ask who has the official license in the West and does the legal streaming for Kabaneri?

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

Amazon.

John Nelson
John Nelson

Yeah I don't understand all the Ikoma hate. Practically nothing he has done so far warrants labeling him as a bitch. He's leagues ahead of most MC's by the end of episode 1.

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

Thanks user. They do the legal English subtitles streams as well right?

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

Kill yourself

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

Not even pretending to have any arguments
You're already brain dead.

Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown

Yes

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

Being retarded about ammunition doesn't make you look like a seasoned soldier, it makes you look like an idiot.

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

Zombie suzaku?

Thomas Martinez
Thomas Martinez

Is anyone else bothered by the "lol this will be easy. 100 seconds not even a threat" bullshit?
This is part of what makes Mumei so unbearable, and Mumei has singlehandedly ruined this show for me.

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

Him wanting to save everybody just to fucking spite them was great. I like him.

James Wilson
James Wilson

To be fair, Mumei is an idiot.

Elijah Morris
Elijah Morris

He isn't made into a bitch, it's just that up until this episode he rode on his own wave and pushed the story almost by himself. Now this bitch mccuntface comes, starts hitting and busing him and (worst of all) is getting more focus than him.

tl;dr: not made into a bitch, just fucked by the creators needs to focus on a retarded 'tsundere' (or whatever she is)

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

Yes, she is, but the direction of the show wants you to think that she's a badass instead. That's shitty writing. If there's such a thing as "forced coolness", Kabaneri is it.

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

He finally made it as a professional voice actor/manga author/kendo master.

Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan

almost

Julian Wright
Julian Wright

That speech was a good one.

Nathan Wilson
Nathan Wilson

This question may as well be which one is the best. I like to believe the best can be separated into three categories. The objective best which is the most popular option usually for good reason (i.e: Tsuyu, Haruhi, Kagami, Miku), the low-key best who doesn't get enough love despite having the qualities of a best girl (Kyouko, Mikuru, Miyumi, Meiko), and the best of my heart who harbors an endearing archetype (i.e: Mina, Yuki, Tsukasa, Rin) It is a given that I would like to rail all of them, but if I had to choose one, it would usually be the best of my heart for that is morally the best option if I love myself.

With that being said:
The objective best: Habenero of the spicy armpit
Low-key best: Densha onna
Best of my heart: Flags of death waifu

Owen Edwards
Owen Edwards

Mumei is an autistic retard, how can she be objectively best? You can't be best if you're reckless and stupid, yet haughty enough to treat others like they're below you.

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

Kurusu is going to show up and best him over the back of his head.

Caleb Cook
Caleb Cook

I love everything about this guy. The fabulous hair, the gaudy spectacles, that cleft chin, and the goddamn pidgin dialect he speaks.

Hudson Barnes
Hudson Barnes

I guess her case would purely be aesthetic + popular vote. My 12 year old sadist can't be this spicy kind of deal. Her personality is irredeemable if not appropriate for a 12 year old with more power than a 12 year old should have, but that character design is pure sex out of the three. Bare-back, spicy armpits, low-key feet, habanero mode, she has it all compared to the others. The point of objective best is that you don't have to agree that she is the best, but you cannot deny she would win in a poll. Like you don't have to agree global warming is happening, but there's a good chance it is.

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

Yes, but you can only get the stream in the US, UK and Germany (I guess they do German subs there).

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

You still don't realize how overpowered she is? She would be fine even without ammo.
Stop trying to pretend you know the characters better than the writer himself

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

I hope our fabulous engineer makes a future appearance.

Colton Sanders
Colton Sanders

Best subs for this?

Henry Gonzalez
Henry Gonzalez

BahiJD is a young animator from Austria who works on animu.

bahijd.tumblr.com

Jordan Wilson
Jordan Wilson

I understand what you're saying, but in that case "perceived best" might be more appropriate than "objective best". Popularity does not make something objectively good.

She's overpowered but she has a limiter. Being stupid about her resources and then griping about going over her time limit so that she's exhausted and threatened is retarded. You can't get around it.

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

I like the pose.

Matthew Allen
Matthew Allen

My lord can't be concerned for my welfare, can she?

Ayama is cute and caring.

Would serve.

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

Amazon
Doki.co or DameDesuYo

Jackson Gray
Jackson Gray

tumblr

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

I have amazon prime, but the user reviews all said the subs are trash, that's why I asked. Thanks.

Kayden Gonzalez
Kayden Gonzalez

The guy clearly uses it to professionally archive and display his stuff, stop trying to fit in.

Brody Wood
Brody Wood

What do the letter B and C mean here?
And why do are the numbers in circles and triangles?

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

If you're one of those people who like subs full of Japanese words that really could have been translated then I guess they'd be fine for you, but if you want every last Japanese word translated even though it sounds a bit awkward (and you don't mind waiting another day or two) go for DDY.

Austin Ross
Austin Ross

she has a limiter.
Yes but how does that have to do with her checking her ammo before starting to fight in earnest
It's such a stupid complain seriously. She's perfectly aware of her capabilities as her countdown hinted, I'm pretty certain someone like that won't hesitate to jump in the middle of zombies as she knows exactely when it'll start de be dangerous. And she wouldn't even care if one of them bit her anyway.

Christopher Perry
Christopher Perry

is she best girl Sup Forums?

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

I only tried DDY not sure about doki, they were late to the party
DDY's use edited amazon subs and their only problem is that Mumei gets translated into No-name

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

It's "epic" for the sake of "epic". A 12 year old little girl being a berserker and displaying zero intelligence or rationality during a fight is annoying.

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

So one translates too little and the other translates too much. Guess I'll try both for now.
I should just learn moonrunes.

Henry Williams
Henry Williams

A, B and C are different layers. A circle means a key frame/drawing.

Jeremiah James
Jeremiah James

Nothing she has done had 0 rationality idiot. She knew exactely how the battle would turns out for fucks sake

Nolan Baker
Nolan Baker

i want to touch Mumei's armpits

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

Thanks user

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

What was the point of the steam powered spike the MC was making?
Having to be within arm length from one-bite-and-you-are-dead zombies to use it seems like a design flaw.

William Wood
William Wood

She didn't have to put any thought into it outside of her time limit. That annoys me. I'm tired of anime that overpowers children.

Leo Allen
Leo Allen

Chiho
Mumei

It's shit, twice over.

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

their only problem is that Mumei gets translated into No-name
That's not a problem, it's correct. This is why Ikoma asks "is that really your name?" because it isn't really a name, the word "mumei" means nameless or anonymous. Also, why would her brother give her a name? Normally it's parents do that, so she once did have a name but "lost it" when she became a kabaneri.

Nolan Martinez
Nolan Martinez

She didn't have to put any thought
Yes, that's usually how experience work

I'm tired of anime that overpowers children.
You're this new

Landon Jenkins
Landon Jenkins

You're this new
No, I'm just not a teenager anymore. I said I'm tired of it, not that it's a foreign concept to me and I can't get used to it. Jesus you're retarded.

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

It was the idea that the regular steam guns the bushi used were mostly ineffective against the kabane heart casing. What Ikoma designed is clearly a prototype and possibly could be improved for better range and accuracy, at least his proves highly lethal against kabane unlike the current weaponry.

Isaac Cooper
Isaac Cooper

My Kabaneri is ready.

And by Kabaneri I mean penis you see.

John Clark
John Clark

it becomes a plot point in an episode that the spicy pepper gives no-name a name since she doesn't have one
"i thought her name was mummy?"

Juan Sanchez
Juan Sanchez

Muh adult self insert
New as fuck

Angel Campbell
Angel Campbell

If you already didn't figure out or at least read somewhere that Mumei means "nameless" then there's no hope for you.

Fill the blanks.

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

Stop watching anime then. The entire cast is all too young to realistically be in the positions of power they are in.

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

Muh teenage self insert
Underage as fuck

Not every anime has kids overpowered to the point that it doesn't make sense. I probably will drop Kabaneri though.

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

Underage as fuck
Say the manchild unable to enjoy something without pathetically self-inserting

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

BOKU WA KABANE JANAI !

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

females on this board, is he fujoshi?

Kevin Miller
Kevin Miller

doesn't make sense
You're watching an anime about zombies overrunning steampunk feudal japan, m8. Think about that.

Bentley Cruz
Bentley Cruz

I'm not looking to self insert. Anime about teenagers is fine. But you really don't think it's retarded and tryhard when a preteen is literally the only one around capable of being competent in battle, to the point that said preteen treats other people with contempt? It's a shitty, annoying attitude.

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

females on this board

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

The entire cast is all too young to realistically be in the positions of power they are in.
The older people get killed off first. Eventually all you have left is children.

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

females on this board
is he fujoshi

What

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

What do you think a fujoshi is?

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

this reminds me guilty crown.

Robert Ross
Robert Ross

no wonder why it is so shit.

Luis Nelson
Luis Nelson

This anime has been mediocre so far. I hope the pacing picks up. The Kabaneri don't even feel like real threats anymore. Even the titans in SnK were scarier. It went the generic shounen route by making the MC a special snowflake. The backstory is just a rinse and repeat of 90% of shounen protagonists. The characters act retarded most of the times. I can only think of one good thing and that's that it has an awesome artstyle.

Asher Wood
Asher Wood

do you think he is fujoshi material?

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

This anime has been mediocre so far.

Thomas Adams
Thomas Adams

He is total shit, I agree.
https://sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/15394/animated-background_animation-bahi_jd-creatures-de

inb4 sakugafag

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

Is this drawn on a computer?

Gavin Hill
Gavin Hill

His animation is too wobbly, the lines are inconsistent.

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

Why is Sawano so based?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QomlNU-sO4

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

Welcome to the 20th century, iceman.

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

Confirmed eagerly awaiting soundtrack.

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

Why do you hate Ohira user?

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

I like most of it, but I have this nasty feeling that the TV edit of the ED will be far better than the full-length version.

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

It makes want to go to Mira

Christopher Gonzalez
Christopher Gonzalez

Pretty much

He's a webgen animator.

Jeremiah Green
Jeremiah Green

wobbly
I'm excited for new FLCL by Toonami.

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

I don't know or don't care who that is, but sakugafags must have awful taste in animation if that's the kind of shit that they praise.

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

I'm so fucking gay for him.

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

Well that's true for like 95% of the cases.

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

That's usually the opposite with ED and OP by Sawano.

Cameron Green
Cameron Green

The Kabaneri don't even feel like real threats anymore.
How did you watch this show without learning what the monsters are called? Kabaneri != kabane.

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

They are all monsters and all of them need to be killed.

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

poor kids never saw how good animation looks like

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

The only time Sawano ever fucked up on a full length OP or ED was X.U. The full version for some reason is just awful when the last verse kicks in.

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

I want to play Xenoblade Chronicles X again

Jordan Jones
Jordan Jones

He drew the art for Sumire-chan's album?!

Jaxon Ramirez
Jaxon Ramirez

Yes.

Zachary Mitchell
Zachary Mitchell

Actually I feel like the art direction is inconsistent even if the show is visually coherent. If someone had shown me a cap of the princess, then a cap of the MC, then a cap of Mumei, I would've assumed they're all from different shows.

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

I liked the full version X.U. On the other hand the full version of Scapegoat didn't impress me

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

I think Haruhiko Mikimoto drew for her Album too.

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

I love the full version of X.U. until that last damn verse. God, it just kills me.

On the other hand, I love Scapegoat's full version and completely prefer it over the TV size.

Connor Taylor
Connor Taylor

Somebody explain to me why Sawano is based?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpFHH_vXVno

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

Trainroll remix by Sawano when?

Ian Collins
Ian Collins

Ohira is god.

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

Tokyo Ghoul
Why are so many underage faggots whining and comparing Edgelords' self insert: The manga/anime to Kabaneri series?
Kabaneri is a decent anime at the very least. And Ikoma is everything but a wuss or whiny bitch MC

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

I still want to know how and why the fuck he sampled Ping Pong Circulate. Why does he even know this song exists.

Jack Gomez
Jack Gomez

It's ok user.

Now I want Shinya Ohira to animate a Kabaneri fight scene.

Bentley Barnes
Bentley Barnes

Ohira is probably too slow for WIT's tight production schedules.

Cooper Clark
Cooper Clark

Araki is just trying to impress Tomino-senpai.

Brody White
Brody White

Ping Pong Circulate
Because Sawano is the unexpected.
He lurks in places nobody else would lurk and that's why Sawano is unique.

Sawano lurks the internet harder than anybody else.

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

Is he here?

Can he see us talking about him?

Dylan Ward
Dylan Ward

I just googled it.

WTF Sawano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6agIGudxBdY

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

It seems I am missing out on a show.
Picked the fuck up.

Robert Roberts
Robert Roberts

sauce?

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

he didn't watch Kill Bill

Tyler Carter
Tyler Carter

Char, is that you?

Jaxon Evans
Jaxon Evans

Yes, he's much more of a madman than Yabuki.

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

There is a (主厅2) near Kabaneri on the schedule of the usual stream, does it mean it's aring on another stream?

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

Love you

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

Stream link when?

Isaac Roberts
Isaac Roberts

The usual stream

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

I hope Mumei kicks someone in the balls again and that it'll be her signature thing.

William Price
William Price

2 hours until Ayame's Ayames.

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

How long does HS usually take?

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

Needs more fujoshit bait

Jack Harris
Jack Harris

how about you check their damn site?

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

link us to a live stream

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

No,fuck you,last week some faggot linked it and we couldn't watch the stream because of too many people acessing it

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

I really enjoy the OP and ED.

Release dates when?

Wyatt Ortiz
Wyatt Ortiz

Are you asking if Ikoma is fujo bait?

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

ED is 11th, not sure about OP.

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

you will never lick those toes

Why even live familia?

Nathan Ortiz
Nathan Ortiz

May 18,just wait a little user

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

Why are you telling me what the show wants me to think senpai? Did you write it?
forced x
Trash should stay in the trashcan.

John Fisher
John Fisher

http://vaughnlive.tv/sherming7777

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

Neat. Thanks, angry-kun.

Gavin Bell
Gavin Bell

OP is listed at 25th may according to cdjapan

Brayden Brown
Brayden Brown

Cheers.

Carson Peterson
Carson Peterson

She's got huge knockers.no wonder Ikoma couldn't resist her.

Easton Cruz
Easton Cruz

Heart-shaped pupils edit where?
Doujins when?

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

Yes, he has a secret stash of yaoi porn in his pants.

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

I want to pet Ikoma's fluffy hair, though it probably smells like blood and sweat and dead person at this point.

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

Spoilers are that we'll see just how big they are this week.

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

UMAI

Gavin Bell
Gavin Bell

oh no the normies got me
good thing I built a WAKE ME UP machine
I wear a collar now

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

Are her ayames the biggest?

Oliver Morris
Oliver Morris

Just because it doesn't match your tastes doesn't mean it's bad, user.

Jackson Wood
Jackson Wood

Yes, you're too old and busted. Go fix yourself.

On the contrary, I think it's good for Mumei to actually enjoy fighting and not make a huge deal out of it. She's more powerful than the regular Kabane and this isn't her first battle, so why should she take everything seriously? She's also young.

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

He hasn't done anything "bitch-like" so far, dude. He's just not angry and raging all the time.

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

I don't understand.
Some scenes are minutes-long sakuga compilations.
Other scenes make me want to buy everyone who worked on them a copy of The Illusion of Life.

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

You can dislike it, sure, but that scene was alright though. There's nothing objectively "bad" about it. She's strong and fast enough to be less bothered than a regular human being.

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

implying this is a show about real weapons and real ammo

Julian Barnes
Julian Barnes

Irredeemable
Overused word that doesn't mean "I don't like this and never will!"

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

It's called allocating resources. You gotta pick which scenes will have good animation.

Josiah Martin
Josiah Martin

Most anime has overpowered teenagers. It's the rule, not the exception. Learn to live with it or get out.

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

picked up

Nathan Sanders
Nathan Sanders

You're impatient as fuck then. Individual Kabane aren't a huge threat at this point, at least not when the main character and the lead girl are available, but they can still pose a threat to the group. More importantly, previews have already shown there are stronger kabane coming.

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

So is there a working live stream for this or should I just go to sleep and get it tmr.

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

I guess I just didn't care for their allocation.
On a related note, the shading is pretty bad-ass.

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

previews have already shown there are stronger kabane coming
LEVEL UP

Zachary Bennett
Zachary Bennett

why does the artstyle looks so early 2000?

Henry Anderson
Henry Anderson

Muh dick!

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

Go to bed user

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

Newtype flash?

Landon Morales
Landon Morales

Neetball is still offline, who else is going to stream it?

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

The other usual stream

Camden Davis
Camden Davis

You know what should you more worried about?

Quality control

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

eta?

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

Less than 10 minutes.

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

I found a steam. It powers the train's engine.

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

Welp, all streams are down

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

dat Terminator commercial

Wyatt Fisher
Wyatt Fisher

Is it delayed or what? It's still streaming Netoge
Help

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

STARTED

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

REPAIR

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

where ;-;

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

this fucking delay

Jeremiah Price
Jeremiah Price

meizhi

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

God damn it.

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

Cd1XXX
Get in here.

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

REMOVE KABANE

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

1 (one)

Nathaniel Carter
Nathaniel Carter

Kurusu saves the day again

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

Chu chuchu chu chu chu chu
CHOOOOOO CHOOOO

Leo Jenkins
Leo Jenkins

Boku janai

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

As expected of Kurusu.

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

I want to marry Kurusu

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

not showing the nipples

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

TAHNK

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

forgetting the glasses again

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

dress yourself you lazy cunt.

Zachary Moore
Zachary Moore

SAMURAI KABANE!

Oliver Mitchell
Oliver Mitchell

They're on a train, why aren't her boobs swaying?

Jayden Martin
Jayden Martin

Damn she's spicy.

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

still wearing his bondage outfit

Camden Allen
Camden Allen

Jesus Christ how long are they going to last if they keep getting killed?

Alexander Hernandez
Alexander Hernandez

prpr

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

The spiciest habanero

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

nobody has a change of pants for him

Blake Reed
Blake Reed

isis kabane

Kayden Allen
Kayden Allen

Spiciest Kabenerio

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

Worst bushi

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

so much lag

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

CONDUCTOR, WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Levi Long
Levi Long

That asshole "elder" got rekt. Already 11/10

Austin Thompson
Austin Thompson

Why is it so tall?

Jaxson Lee
Jaxson Lee

The stills are back on the menu, boys!

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

nothing personal kid

Parker Walker
Parker Walker

He's a big guy.

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmI-hGthrwA

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

nice bow

Leo Roberts
Leo Roberts

He leveled up at the tank,captain

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

I doubt they have anime without stilts

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

Fucking Kurusu!

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

YAMATO DAMASHII

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

12 year old titties

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

see this
wat do

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

So those were BahiJD's cuts? Cool.

Jonathan Richardson
Jonathan Richardson

She doesn't look like it.

Jackson Brown
Jackson Brown

dual wielding zombie

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

12 YEARS OLD

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

What does it say about acrobat-kabane?

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

Lag Kabane are the worst type.

Brody Robinson
Brody Robinson

I want to have Kurusu's babies

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

LEWD

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

Kurusu is fucking awesome.

Kevin Barnes
Kevin Barnes

ROCK ON SHOUJO!
ROCK ON SHOUJO!
ROCK ON SHOUJO!

Kevin Taylor
Kevin Taylor

our boy kurusu

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

Fucking Japan. Stop making me have these impure thoughts about a underage pepper.

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

DAIJOBU

He has cojones made of steel.

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

Is he already dead?

Angel Rodriguez
Angel Rodriguez

True hero

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

I would definitely protect her

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

Too lewd.

Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez

Lewd!

John James
John James

Yaoi hands.

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

The art quality looks like it really dropped off this week

Jayden Wilson
Jayden Wilson

Not that much. Some cuts were high quality, others weren't.

John Perez
John Perez

If there isn't bloodrinking in doujinshi I'm bombing japan

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

If you didn't say anything, I never would have noticed. Now it's all I can see.

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

ROKKON SHOUJO

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

I want that steam-powered compound bow

Lincoln Sullivan
Lincoln Sullivan

From four tone shading to 2 tone. Blame Bahi.

Bentley Price
Bentley Price

I want to cuck fatty from his waifu

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

She makes Ikoma look like a wuss for whining after he did that, even though his reaction was much more realistic.

Mason Hernandez
Mason Hernandez

Look at the length of that thumb

Hudson Rivera
Hudson Rivera

I want to fuck Kurusu's oneechan

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

Have to rely on Kabaneri's strength
Gun only works in melee range
This is not what I expected back then.

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

The princess was pretty badass

Andrew Moore
Andrew Moore

We saw that right at the start. His gun's short range but powerful.

Robert Cooper
Robert Cooper

Imagine this girl and Ayame-sama now going full jelly competition to give their blood to Ikoma

'Ikoma-kun, drink my blood please!'
'No, Ikoma, you should drink my blood'

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

Actually it's 3, but they are outside where it's very bright anyway.

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

Episode 5 PV is out.

Someone playing roller coaster?

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

kabane janai

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

*i mean preview pictures.

Nathaniel Parker
Nathaniel Parker

Put the habanero in my taco.

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

Would let her suck my blood penis

Leo Gonzalez
Leo Gonzalez

Episode 5 preview :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy2C6CQ-UPg&feature=youtu.be

Nicholas Allen
Nicholas Allen

And you expect normal human could match up Kabane's agility with that? Even if it's mass produce-able the usability still sucks, hell you might even have to become a Habanero to make it works properly.

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

Till she gets what?

Wyatt Brown
Wyatt Brown

Whose blood is it?

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

How do nips feel about gaijin announcer?

Nathaniel Clark
Nathaniel Clark

Looks like Bahi JD.

James King
James King

It wasn't supposed to be a superweapon, it was supposed to be something other than his limp dick to fight with.

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

Yeah, i should't trust Japanese report.
This episode is fine, but clearly not "awesome" level.

Joseph Nguyen
Joseph Nguyen

Mumei getting fucked by a kabane
It was bound to happen sooner or later.

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

RAWS when?

Ryan Sanders
Ryan Sanders

Nah, I think he did the part with the bushi's an heroing through suicide bag.

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

HOLY SHIT,IKOMA HAS CLOTHES,BLASPHEMY

Levi Roberts
Levi Roberts

a) She gets up and strikes back.

b) She doesn't.

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

How do you know? You watched a laggy as shit version.

Connor Robinson
Connor Robinson

They get used to him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knDtUq_aP54

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

Mumei facing a max level kabane?

Owen Edwards
Owen Edwards

Awesome levels are subjective, user, by definition.

Aiden Rogers
Aiden Rogers

Come to think of it, genuinely I expect tank Ikoma but we got fighter Ikoma instead. I really worried that the "Habanero" side will go further down later.

Jace Wright
Jace Wright

torrents when?

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

It must suck to be him. He's stuck in Japan with Bushidofags for the Steam Zombie Apocalypse instead of being shiny and chome with patricians like Lee, Edison, and Roosevelt.

Jason Martinez
Jason Martinez

He probably gets paid well.

Josiah Jones
Josiah Jones

upload webm

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

Kabane strongman has literally left humanity behind

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

now

Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

According to the plot synopsis, most other countries are worse off. Japan is one of the least affected. Maybe Australia is better off, figuratively speaking of course.

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

not liking gaijin VA

David Russell
David Russell

Literally Amon carbon copy.

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

What? He's nothing like him

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

How would you rate the episode Sup Forums?

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

Only if he's actually irreplaceable, has the balls to remind the Samuris of that fact, and the tact and luck to survive long enough for them to cool off and think rationally.

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

Bahi-Neri #4

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

7.8/10

Thomas Flores
Thomas Flores

doujin of ikoma drinking hime's period blood when??

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

Giga kabanigga.

Ryan Walker
Ryan Walker

8/10

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

What, what plot synopsis?

Grayson Hill
Grayson Hill

Bretty Gud/10

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

That thumb is almost as big as my dick. I feel bad now.

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

Was posted some days ago. Lots of exposition and explanations. Apparently kabane started appearing 20 years ago in Europe.

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

WE ARE KABANERI OF THE IRON FORTRESS.

Thomas Garcia
Thomas Garcia

I want to suck her thick thumb like the dirty whore I am

Tyler Phillips
Tyler Phillips

Can someone translate it

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

You hear you lose

And lost

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

Raws out niggers

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

Kurusu is dead?

Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

where to learn animation anons?
Should I apply to anime school in nippon?

Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

Yeah just like how Eren died when he got eaten by a titan.

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

http://floobynooby.com/pdfs/The_Animators_Survival_Kit.pdf

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

So...are there any cartoons that don't have the problems I listed?

GitS was my first, and I think i like the tone the best.

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

Learn how to draw first.

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

How can you rate a show when you didn't even understand the dialog? Is coherence and plot so irrelevant to you?

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

So he got bitten?

Austin Watson
Austin Watson

implying
EOPs, when will they learn?

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

what is being multilingual?

Nicholas Rogers
Nicholas Rogers

When you missed the stream and have to wait for based amazon.

Where's the fucking raw download??

John Lopez
John Lopez

Nyaa as always son

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

あなたは don't 日本語の understandを しない?

Charles Long
Charles Long

Link please good sir

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

doujin of ikoma drinking hime's period blood when??
Oh fuck, that would be so hot.

Jason Nelson
Jason Nelson

Bullshit, I don't believe it, unless you're actual Nips. But even then, it's possible you'll have trouble understanding, as I read that a large percentage of the Japanese population cannot read literature fluently. Apparently this is why plot and dialog is quite shallow in anime, as more complex dialog wouldn't get across even to native speakers.

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

www.google.com

Colton Collins
Colton Collins

https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=809038

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

Fuck off

Ethan Hernandez
Ethan Hernandez

You can't just go to nyaa and search for it yourself?

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

I-I'm not doing it for you understand?
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=809038&showfiles=1

David Collins
David Collins

spoonfeeding
Retard.

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

What the fuck? Normally I'm fine wtih feeding but that user was just lazy as fuck.

Cameron Smith
Cameron Smith

From the recent posts we may deduce that Habaneros appeal to both sakugafags and newfags in equal measure.

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

[HorribleSubs] Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress - 04 [720p].mkv

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

TG
Not a decent MANGA.
It's edgy but it isn't bad.
>inb4 edgy is always bad

Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry

Its not shit because its edgy
Its shit because its shit

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

Not for another seven hours friend.

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

17:00
Waiting for DDY anyway.

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

Wow nice argument, you sure convinced me with those hot opinions.

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

subs when captain?

Matthew Jackson
Matthew Jackson

Seven hours from now

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

Prime still doesn't have it
God damn it.

William Bennett
William Bennett

For you

Jackson Myers
Jackson Myers

TOKYO - The Cultural Agency said in a report this week that 66.5% of Japanese surveyed believe their ability to write kanji characters has deteriorated
Of the 2,069 respondents, 66.5% responded that their ability to write kanji had decreased, due to constantly texting emails. That figure has risen 25% in the last 10 years, the agency said
For respondents in their 40s, that figure rose to 79.5%, while it accounted for 57.7% of people in their 30s
the agency added that the number of respondents who said that some oral communication could now just as easily be carried out via email was 29.5%
29.5 percent of respondents are unable to understand oral dialog and so resort to text.

David Long
David Long

Get in line

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

mumei
anyonymous
Kek, I've always known you fucks wanted to be little girls, but to go as far as become one AND getting into the 2d realm? Impressive.

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

This literally sounds like every other Sawano soundtrack. I don't dislike Sawano, but he honestly doesn't have much variety in his music. Once you've heard one Sawano OST, you've heard em all.

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

Ayame was pretty based this episode. Not enough of that steam bow though.

Kayden Miller
Kayden Miller

7 hours
literally wat lad
Kiznaiver and boku no memedemia gets one an hour or two

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

Those are ripped from CR and Funi instantly.

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

How do the nignogs at HS do it? Surely some kind of recording software for the Amazon stream would work. Seven plus hours after the raws (when they don't sub) is a long ass time.

Jeremiah Bell
Jeremiah Bell

SUBS OUT
GRAB YOUR MILK, ITS ABOUT TO GET SPICY

Nathaniel Garcia
Nathaniel Garcia

Ayame was pretty based this episode. Not enough of that steam bow though.

Yeah, I wanted more bow action

Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

where? can't see it on nyaa

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

lying on the internet

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

Wasn't this suppose to be in Amazon Prime?

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

All requests belong in /r/. Cancer plz go

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

ah! it's getting bigger again! Ikoma please I'll break! come to your senses!
[zombie noises]

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

Yes.

Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis

Would you give her your blood?

Brody Ortiz
Brody Ortiz

Pretty much the reason why I think this show is shit too user.

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

You've got it all wrong: You think the show is shit because you are edgy ones.

Nathan Nguyen
Nathan Nguyen

Damn the fight scenes where great, can't wait for subs

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

Yes and my semen.

Matthew Bell
Matthew Bell

So is he drinking his blood out of her hand?

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

That was a nice addition, I like it.

Hudson Cooper
Hudson Cooper

Her head is too big. Why does she wear that ugly forehead crown? And what purpose does it serve impeding jaw movement? It's impractical and silly, simply there to have marketable character design.

Elijah Cox
Elijah Cox

Spectrum overload.

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

Everyone here has literally nothing to be proud of but that we know some thing that other people don't.So that knowledge is guarded and kept from other people.

You don't get to know what we know unless you spend your whole life here and suffer like we suffer.

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

FLUFF

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

it's the guy that keeps calling this Tokyo Ghoul after the "attack on train" forced memeing ran its course

What inaccurate series comparison is next, I wonder?

Samuel Ross
Samuel Ross

I liked how he used mumei stupid fucking attack on that last kabane

Hudson Lee
Hudson Lee

It's a happuri.

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

tfw there probably won't be subs up before I need to go to uni

This + Life = Suffering

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

Will he be daijobu?

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

impeding jaw movement
What the fuck you even talking about

Henry Adams
Henry Adams

True.

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

BOKU JANAI

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

Amazon has them up, if you're waiting for Horriblesubs pic related.

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

the steam guns were mostly ineffective. You hear those huge metallic noises when shots ended up deflecting off the kabane when firing at them?

Also remember this is pre 1900s Japan. MUH SOCIAL CLASSES. Bushi are basically a tier of warriors, steam gun only for warriors none for filthy peasants and lowly mechanics. Ikoma's steam gun was conceptually basically a way for the lower classes to rise up and fight back against the kabane. Thus regaining their humanity instead of being cowering little paranoids. If you understand something and can kill it, you become less afraid even if it is dangerous.

Brandon Murphy
Brandon Murphy

It's out on Amazon. Take a free trial if you don't want to pay. Use a VPN is it's isn't available in your country.

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

I want her to chew on my penis and suck the blood out of the wounds

Tyler Brooks
Tyler Brooks

All that wasted blood. Ikoma only drank like a teaspoon of it.

Landon Diaz
Landon Diaz

Subs out

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

streaming

Leo Brown
Leo Brown

oh

Henry Stewart
Henry Stewart

ahhh

Nathan Williams
Nathan Williams

Enjoy no subs.

Landon Nguyen
Landon Nguyen

Whats up with the huge resolution

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

Then why don't the wazatori just cut the railroad tracks?

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

Why would they fight the railroad tracks?

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

They learned to fight, not be engineers.

Ayden Sullivan
Ayden Sullivan

kinda reminds me of Hellsing

Christian Richardson
Christian Richardson

If it can learn to fight then it can learn to be engineers as well.

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

That scene was hot.

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

/a/thread/141110058#p141110058
New thread?

Lincoln Flores
Lincoln Flores

Possibly, but it depends, they can only learn by seeing humans, I doubt they will ever have a chance to study how the rails work.

But they have for sure seen violence.

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

Seems better to ambush and hijack trains then run them into cities filled with juicy snacks rather then just derail one train.

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

Where is my kabane-mode? I was promised a kabane-mode. My boy Ikoma just went back to his regular self.

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

forehead crown
anon can't into headgear

Nathaniel Taylor
Nathaniel Taylor

At least next episode he gets some clothes.

Nicholas Taylor
Nicholas Taylor

Implication seems to be learning through mimicry rather than much in the way of independent thought. Seems like a tough skill/idea to pick up.

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

Just looks like his cloak and a leather bracer to me.

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

He gets a beige shirt, presumably for decency's sake. No clue how long it lasts though.

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

do we got any subs yet:????

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

Hell yeah, then they'd keep cutting themselves more and more to bleed for him, then one of them cuts their throat and Ikoma drinks from it but the other one cuts herself in half and he eats it as well.

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

that sorta reminds me about debate on memories in grimgar.
you could explain it by having only muscle memory intact or something.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page