Which of the three main heroines did Shirou love the most?

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

Which of the three main heroines did Shirou love the most?

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.strawpoll.me/10133802/
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=427133
https://yadi.sk/d/Um_f3n-YhzyEd
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=11699
http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/5046-Fate-Hollow-Ataraxia-Translation-Patches
http://www.strawpoll.me/10133923
https://soundcloud.com/mongrelofulster/venc8pjg9w9s
https://mega.nz/#F!BA4yHYoT!NwGVKj4q9Z1vnpKlYY-4UQ
http://mirrormoon.org/projects/complete/fatestay-night/
http://tmdict.com/book/fate-extra-material
https://www.youtube.com/user/KADOKAWAanime/videos
http://heavens-feel.com/type-moon_10_anniversary_phantasm_translation.html
Ayden Jackson
Ayden Jackson

Loathe as I am to admit it, there's a good chance it was probably Sakura. On one hand, he was willing to search forever for Saber and in the interest of that, transcended his human limitations and joined her in Avalon after living a very, very, very, very long time.

But on the other hand, he gave up his ideals for Sakura. And that's a pretty big deal for Shirou. So, it's one of the two, and its probably her. She's still a worst though.

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

Saber was more important than Shirou's ideals too. Shirou wanted to fuck off with Saber instead of fighting Kirei and saving the world, but didn't suggest it because she'll shoot him down. She became his number one and he would do anything for her. Sakura's storyline wasn't novel, but this time the heroine didn't scold him if he gave up.

Rin is certainly the one he loved the least.

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

This.

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

http://www.strawpoll.me/10133802/

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

SNEK

Gabriel Sanchez
Gabriel Sanchez

It's definitely Sakura that he loved the most (in Heaven's Feel) but Saber is the one who had the biggest impact on his life.

There's a reason Shirou's first meeting with Saber is something Archer remembers so vividly.

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

Who loved Shirou the most and was it Ilya, Issei or Taiga

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

Who loved Shiki the most?

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

Taiga. She had been Shiurou's mother figure for almost all his life. She'sd seen him grow up and become something.

Familial love is just as powerful if not more so than sexual or romantic love.

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

Shiki.

Joshua Ramirez
Joshua Ramirez

he was willing to search forever for Saber and in the interest of that, transcended his human limitations and joined her in Avalon after living a very, very, very, very long time.
That's about as canon as CG dolphins and Sakura being a virgin. Just saying.

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

Realta Nua is the canon version, like it or not.

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

There is no right or wrong answer to this.

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

Rin is wrong.

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

Kohaku

James Sanders
James Sanders

Can't argue with that.

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

He loved all three the same, since Shirou tends to go overboard in his affection for people when he finally falls for them.

I mean, for Saber he literally spent his entire life being true to his ideas and because of his unwavering devotion and love for her he managed to defy all the odds and find her in Avalon after his death. And let us not forget that the memory that Archer cherises the most is when Saber was summoned when he was fighting his HGW as Shirou. That is some love right there.

And for Sakura he literally killed himself and was made into a puppet for her salvation. That is some love right there

Rin is the one that demands the least of him as far as any drastic actions are concerned but her support and companionship is crucial in his attempts to follow his ideals whilst avoid an Archer-outcome. That is some love right there. And its also the only route where the heroine makes sacrifices for Shirou rather than the other way around. It is probably the most balanced relationship in that respect

So before the shitposters and fanbois get into some stupid shitflinging "hurrr muh [insert favourite heroine here] loved Shirou most durr!!!" just remember that he loved them all the same.

Ethan Flores
Ethan Flores

all these faggots saying that Rin is wrong when she acted the most like an actual partner instead of just a damsel in distress

Fucking underage
I don't know what i expected from current fatefags

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

Did you even understand the question?

What does Rin acting like an actual partner have to do with which one Shirou loved more?

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

See

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

Yes and I don't disagree with that but the reasons he gave are irrelevant since they're in regard to how Rin acts and not Shirou.

Elijah Long
Elijah Long

Dr Seuss

My Childhood is ruined!

James James
James James

Thing is its hard to judge. UBW didnt give as an ending with a large timejump so we have never seen the results of the relationship.

What was hinted at in the route and in the anime is that Shirou is extremely thankful of her unconditional presence and support which allows him to go on to focus on his ideals.

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

Hurr durr he tried to save all of them but did more so for Sakura and Saber because Rin wasn't as incompetent as them
that means he loves them more
ill say it again
Fuckign underage

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

she acted the most like an actual partner instead of just a damsel in distress
Literally the least relevant and useful of the heroines when it comes to their own routes. Even the Taiga Dojo makes fun of her being overshadowed by Archer and Shirou.

Joshua Richardson
Joshua Richardson

It's all about cirumstances and chances to develop romantic feelings. Considering Fate is a MultiVerse, you can't just say one person loved him most.

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

His imouto obviously

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

Why doesn't Archer have a beard?

Oliver Hughes
Oliver Hughes

Sakura.

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

Fuckign underage

Brody King
Brody King

This isn't making you look better by derailing the thread.

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

I think you're quoting the wrong post.

Joseph Gutierrez
Joseph Gutierrez

May I suggest learning proper punctuation and spelling before you accuse other people of being underage?

Nathan White
Nathan White

Literally
There is that word again

Anyway you are wrong.
One could in fact argue that Sakura is the least meaningful one i her route do to Illya playing such a big one in it. But it could also be do to their route being pushed together

All of them are extremely meaning full to their own routes, but you are somehow to stupid to grasp the relationship between Rin and Shiro because she doesn't scream for help every time she opens her mouth

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

I'm pretty sure Sakura qualifies as the most important in her own route as if to make up for being a background character in the previous two, considering it revolves around her.

The opposite is Rin, who is important and relevant in all three routes.

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

i
do
meaning full
can't into periods
Nurutu
you are somehow to (sic) stupid

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

It's not a best girl thread. The Original Post is asking which one Shirou loved the most. What Rin has done and how she behaves in their relationship has nothing to do with the actual question.

Kevin Young
Kevin Young

Ilya. Family before bitches.

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

Never said I don't.

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

It wasn't really to make up things, but to have everything about her come to light. You find out why she and Rin had that strange tension in the Fate and UBW routes, why she goes pale and tries to change the subject yet us strangely curious about Shirou's activities after work. And if you didn't think something was odd about a guy like Shinji having a Servant, even when Rin blurts out that the Matou should have no people who can use magic and oddly changes the subject real fast when Shirou questions her about it, I dunno. Rin standing outside the Matou residence and asking Shirou what it feels like to be adopted in UBW should have been big flashing neon lights regarding Sakura.

She instantly stops bring angry if Shirou says he did something for Sakura, something he notes but doesn't question
She gets obstinate with Sakura at the weirdest times
gets assblasted in the Fate route when talking about how she knows that Sakura often comes to Shirou's house to cook with him

Most didn't pay very much attention about the many things going on in the other routes. HF only just revealed them obliquely.

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

Fair enough.

Eat me faggot
I just woke up and haven't had my coffee yet so i could give less of a shit if the point got across.

nice counter argument btw
Im not trying to make this into a best girl thread.
Im a Saberfag if anything.
It just annoys me that people somehow can't see how deeply Shiro appreciate Rin just because we didn't get the happly ever after stuff that Saber and Sakura got.

Jason Nguyen
Jason Nguyen

They added the happy ending to the anime

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

Sakura>Saber>Rin

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

But Sakura is almost as much family to Shirou as Taiga. He even flatly says as much. Ilya becomes family once the truth comes out.

David Anderson
David Anderson

regarding any endings other then True End in any route as canon

Would rather not.
HF had some especially sucky ones

Bentley Bailey
Bentley Bailey

this scene in hindsight
If Shirou hadn't cleaned the archery club for Shinji and run into Lancer, he would have ended up teaming up with Sakura instead of Rin. Imagine how different the story would be if that were the case.

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion.

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

Sakura obviously.

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

Imagine how different the story would be if that were the case.

Well seeing as he teamed up with Sakura "against" Rin in HF i don't really have to

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

She knew that a command seal was forming on his hand and wanted him to stay at home so that he wouldn't be attacked by others until her preparations for the grail war were done.

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

Are there any translations of the game that are reasonable, or should I try to get through the original with my half-baked understanding of Moon and a dictionary?

Ian Morris
Ian Morris

Mirror Moon's translation is pretty shit and I hate how people quote it

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

Sakura was a good friend but still friend. Having a sister is something more eternal.

Liam Carter
Liam Carter

Sakura is the only one he calls by her name, while he calls Saber by her class and Rin by her family name.

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

Which is a shame because Rin gives him the most dynamic relationship.

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

Sakura, and she loved him more than anyone.

Taiga.

It's one of Akiha or Kohaku.

Jack Richardson
Jack Richardson

The Mirror Moon translation is far from bad. The only major mistakes it makes that I can remember are translating "ally of justice" as "superhero" and removing the aternate Japanese readings of the UBW chants. Well, there's also some minor scene where a woman getting killed by Zouken's worms says "It isn't strange." instead of "Isn't it strange?", but that's about it.

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

Depends. Sakura helped out as much as was possible, given her powers were essentially fucked up from the age of five and her mana is continually being drained because her dad trusted an undead lich to not turn his daughter into a living science project. Even with her handicaps, she actually helps the gang a few times, Rider points out that she is quietly killing herself watching over Shirou by using her Servant despite the dangers in one scene. She doesn't have the advantages or freedom Rin has.

Saber jobs due to the story not being interesting if she had the full usage of her powers, which is a sword powerful enough to make city sized slashes. So she is given a power handicap due to Shirou, but still manages to fight extremely well.

Rin was the middle ground of being just powerful enough she wasn't game breaking on the protagonists side, but was vulnerable to being outclassed due to being a human magus. She has the advantage over Sakura due to being trained correctly, and also Nasu's mouthpiece. So it makes sense narrative wise that she got to look like the most competent person in the group, despite Sakura having pretty good talent and knowledge of magecraft in light of her inadequate (an understatement) training, and Saber being extremely powerful/helpful but seeming to job.

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

It's pretty fucking long even with decent English reading speed, I don't think you will get much enjoyment out of it if your Japanese isn't very good.

William Carter
William Carter

Who did Shiki love the most?

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

do you guys have a link for the english tl of the VN. the one ive found is down and i really want to get into the series and people are saying i need to read the fate route first before delving to the anime.

Josiah Richardson
Josiah Richardson

Fate/stay night [Réalta Nua] digital download edition for Windows
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=427133

Réalta Nua English Patch for Windows
realtapatch.tumblr.com

Fate/Art Chronicle: Fate 10th Anniversary Art Book
https://yadi.sk/d/Um_f3n-YhzyEd

Fate/hollow ataraxia for Windows
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=11699

Fate/hollow ataraxia English Patch
http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/5046-Fate-Hollow-Ataraxia-Translation-Patches

Nolan King
Nolan King

Hollow Ataraxia is a really fun read.

Joseph Sullivan
Joseph Sullivan

The chair in the lobby

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

It sure is.

Michael Thompson
Michael Thompson

Does Tsukihime show how many hours you've played? I'm pretty sure I saw a screenshot, but it isn't in my options menu.

Nathan Sanchez
Nathan Sanchez

Not that I know of

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

Rin.

It was probably Saber with all the 'fate' shit but hell if I ever admit it openly.

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

Why?

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

thank you very much fellow user. here have some rin, my choice for the best girl as i haven't seen the series yet.

John Gomez
John Gomez

I refuse to bow to Takeuchi.

Justin Lewis
Justin Lewis

picking generic tsundere as your favorite

Samuel Cook
Samuel Cook

http://www.strawpoll.me/10133923

Lucas White
Lucas White

I honestly can't remember now
Does Shiro not turn into Archer in every route?
I know he finds Saber in that weird time poket flowerhill thing and walks ethnaly with her as a form of redemption for all his work but does that happen in ever route?

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

I'm sorry I still haven't seen the other girls as I still haven't played the vn nor watch, all I've seen in most fate threads here are rin and she's quite the good girl based on my first impressions.

Nolan Allen
Nolan Allen

any route*
Fuck me

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

Shirou becomes Archer in none of the routes.

The Shirou who became Archer is basically Fate route Shirou except he didn't save Saber.

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

https://soundcloud.com/mongrelofulster/venc8pjg9w9s

Will Saber accept Gil's cooking?

Zachary Allen
Zachary Allen

So the Archer that finds Saber is the one that tried to kill Shiro?
So is that his saber or Shiros Saber?

This is getting confusing now

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

Probably Sakura as they have been friends the longest. Though Illya is pretty high up there.

Lincoln King
Lincoln King

Rin, of course.

She's a perfect woman and waifu.

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

What do these mean? Is Realta Nua the censored version?

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

She definitely wants to help, but Sakura knows pretty well that fighting is suicidal for her and that Zouken just wants to take advantage, see the scene Bailing Hand on day 9 of HF. She knows Zouken is buttering her up to make his plans work, which is why she says to just let Shinji use Rider for now.

Her situation is more rock and a hard place than any other protagonist, so it's not as easy as just allying with Shirou. She would have to deal with Shinji's butthurt without hurting the idiot. Nasu kind of revealed in the Q&A for the UBW anime that if she knew about Rider and Shinji's plans for the Bloodfort, she would "make him even more of a wakame". And in CM2, Nasu basically admitted if Sakura treated Shinji like trash under her foot, instead of empathizing with him, she would have a much easier time. Her only problem is she knows Zouken is a troll.

She is smarter than she is given credit for, but people underestimate how hopeless her situation actually is. That and she canonical has rank E luck, they even joke about it in that April Fool's idol event.

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

Have fun with your long journey.

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

Is this the fate/shitpostong thread?

Nolan Cooper
Nolan Cooper

No that's /fgog/ on /vg/

William Martin
William Martin

Nah that's the Grand Order thread

/vg/thread/141145461#p141145461

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

Well, he did forsake his ideals for Sakura. For him those were more important then life.

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

I want this user to be my waifu

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

but why didnt she just kill zouken before he threw her in the wormpit??? the wormslut must have wanted it

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

Dad wouldn't let her leave the house

William Nelson
William Nelson

It was more like a mix of him absolutely refusing to sacrifice her whilst being trolled by Kotomine (since in actuality, there isn't a need to do so) which if you understand his character totally, he does for the people he cares about. It was one of the route's themes of him struggling with what he wants and what he thought he believed in. Like the whole "cage" metaphor in UBW where he felt he shouldn't be happy.

He legit thought about abandoning the confrontation with Kotomine and Gil in the Fate route and running away with Saber and only stopped because he thought that Saber wouldn't allow him to do that. He accepted losing an arm and giving Saber to Caster to save Taiga in UBW. And in HF as I said, it's the fact he has severely poor information and options that cause his conundrum of "my percieved ideals vs. what I feel".

Aaron White
Aaron White

not killing her dad
what a boring shitty damsel in distress

Owen Murphy
Owen Murphy

It's actually ironic you mentioned that, since it seems it's canon Tokiomi cognitively thought about the possibility of Zouken being a heretic but thought that if this was the case, four year old Sakura would have beaten him. Yes, he thought a four year old he didn't bother training would beat a 400 year old archmagus.

I know some fathers have high expectations, but that goes straight past it and arrives in pure lunacy.

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

Well, he wasn't wrong per se...

Bentley Brown
Bentley Brown

What's up with Fate, UBW and HF being different files? Aren't they supposed to be branches?

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

Realta Nua's PC port made them separate games.

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

They should be but TM felt it necessary to split them into different games to make more yen on PC and mobile.

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

Realta Nua is the "upgraded" version, with added scenes, Fate's true ending and a couple of new OST tracks. H-scenes are included but you can switch them to censored H-scenes or realta nua non-H scenes

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

I'm pretty sure Sakura qualifies as the most important in her own route

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

does this mean that if i play fate, i exclusively go the fate route?

Alexander Moore
Alexander Moore

Man, where is that shitty old pc version with every route I downloaded years ago? The one where you unlocked routes in order.

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

So should I consider this version as heretical and continue to search for the original, or is it okay?

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

You know it's funny, but Tokiomi might be the only parent that would look at the end of Heaven's Feel, and instead of seeing it as missing the apocalypse by a hair, and years of mandatory family therapy and counseling, you could hear him straight out of Akasha going, "That's my girls! I got one daughter who has a heroic spirit as her own private familiar and even mana to fuel the Association for centuries, and another becoming the student of a Magician! And all it cost was almost ruining our family ties and the entire planet! What a bargain!"

"

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

own route
You were saying?

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

It's the definitive version with voice acting, more scenes, better graphics, a lot more music, a secret ending. However it cuts the R18 scenes if that's your thing. It's up to you on what you want to play.

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

Get out of here Deus Ex Illya.

Lucas Turner
Lucas Turner

Can't wait for Extra CCC anime to redeem Shinji-sama.

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

Realta Nua is the updated and superior version. The old one is an outdated relic of the past.

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

You can find the discs here, https://mega.nz/#F!BA4yHYoT!NwGVKj4q9Z1vnpKlYY-4UQ

The mirror moon translation patch here, http://mirrormoon.org/projects/complete/fatestay-night/

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

It's not the same Shinji anyway.

I'm kinda sad he's become a complete gag character in stuff like the UBW anime, he's a lot more pathetic when played seriously.

Lincoln Carter
Lincoln Carter

Didn't Archer flat out say that the Shinji in Extra was different?

Not really redeeming in that case.

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

Don't know man, I played Extra with Caster and she just said Shinji was a wakame. But in Extra CCC Shinji sacrifices himself to creep Meltlilith.

And if you play Extra CCC with Archer, Meltlilith wants to fuck Shirou.

Eli Martin
Eli Martin

The actual path Archer took isn't completely clear and has been pieced together from quotes from Nasu. In Archer's HGW he didn't save/form a relationship with any of the Heroines (Saber, Rin, Sakura), and didn't save them. Illya dies 1 year after the HGW, and he goes off to become Kiritsugu 2.0, for the most part. He apparently had a lover at one point, and he was betrayed by a friend, leading him to the gallows.

The Shirou that makes it to Avalon doesn't become Archer, because never made the contract with Alaya to become a Counter Guardian

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

Shinji Matou [character] P211
Matou Shinji.
He is a game champion from the Asia area, and he treats his participation as a Master in the Holy Grail War as though it were just part of a game.
He is an extremely selfish individual and considers himself to be one of the privileged few. He is a troubled boy who always considers those around them to be below him.
He sticks out for his rather immature behavior toward others, although it’s not unexpected seeing as he is a child who just reached the age of eight.
He tries to put up a strong front by projecting an avatar made to look like him when he will be 16, “I’m not a kid anymore!”
Shinji is actually a first-class Magus. In order to “make” an excellent son, Shinji’s Mother purchased the semen of an excellent man and used it to bear Shinji. This was done despite the fact that she still has a living husband.
The protagonist fights Shinji in the first round.
It is a battle between the protagonist who has no reason to fight, and the genius gamer who thinks of the battle as another game to play.
Like many other Masters who thought similarly, Shinji only realized that the Holy Grail War was genuinely a death game upon his own defeat.

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

Its fine just play them in order

Josiah Wright
Josiah Wright

Shinji is also a Master that makes an appearance in CCC.
In CCC he is as usual; completely self-serving to the end, and altogether incompatible with the protagonist. Although he may seem like a pretty twisted individual, just a lonely eight year old kid.
“I’m lonely, I want to make friends.” Unable to ignore his true feelings, he makes up some reason to show up in the student council room.
His separation from Rider weighs on his mind, and he anxiously wants to return to the surface of the Moon as soon as possible.
While the protagonist has pretty bad luck with women, Shinji does too... well at least he has pretty terrible luck with Servants.
Shinji knows “the protagonist cried” because right before his death he was imprisoned by BB in an imaginary number space where he could search the vast universe of records, and learned about the ordeal upon searching for “things related to Shinji Matou.” ...in that universe the last thing that was recorded related to Shinji’s life was a vision of a friend he didn’t care about who was crying as he reminisced about Shinji.

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

No joke I kinda like the night scenes of Hollow Ataraxia more than FSN.
UBW is still the best part though.

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

No joke I kinda like the night scenes of Hollow Ataraxia more than FSN.

Me too.

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

rin
generic tsundere

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

At least in the UBW annie may

Zachary Wood
Zachary Wood

Yeah, pretty much. Rin wasn't developed at all in her own route, which is sad.

They never showed how she hide her true self and kind of forced herself to do magi stuff.

Joshua Barnes
Joshua Barnes

And instead they chose to show boring scenery.

Connor Jackson
Connor Jackson

Reminder that after he had forgotten his ideals, his woman, and even himself, there was one girl he remembered to the very end.

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

Thanks, good Anons.

Evan Cook
Evan Cook

How did it work originally, though? Did the routes branch off as part of playing, or did you choose a route when starting a game, or something?

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

Miura: The content of Fate/Stay Night should be assembled to follow the vector introduced by Fate/Zero, we are following that logic. If we succeed things should become interesting.

Nasu: This might be a little extreme, but in terms of story and picture, please think of [Fate/Stay Night] as a different thing from Zero. Stay Night’s goals and Zero’s goals are different things. If we were to impertinently connect the two, the story and mood would be ruined. Stay Night and Zero were written by different authors and have different stories, so they must both be respected in such a way.

If we succeed things should become interesting.
Thanks for nothing, Miura-san.

Joshua King
Joshua King

Saber

Daniel Stewart
Daniel Stewart

Hell, why does almost no one have a beard? Herc, Lancer, Issei, Kirei, etc. Only real one is tokiomi's.

Chase Reyes
Chase Reyes

Tokiomi is really is the worst character.

Anthony Turner
Anthony Turner

They did in the Fate route. When she walks to school with Shirou and Sakura. Sakura casually clues Shirou into how Rin's school idol "face" is much a facade and how she spergs out at people noticing her being less than perfect. It was surprising how Sakura nonchantly got Rin to say, "yeah, I thought I had this 'going to school like a normie' thing down, but I guess I don't". I think she even mentions her family's motto in the conversation.

So basically the player should already know it was a facade.

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

You said it: the player: UBW anime failed at this, and it was the only moment in the whole VN they tried to convey this.

Miura a shit and a hack.

Adrian Bailey
Adrian Bailey

Sakura.

First and most important, he decided that his ideal wasn't worth it compared to her, and he also fought the two other heroines because of her, Rin to a small degree when she was a threat to Sakura and he outright killed Saber.

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

Nobody claimed Miura to be something special, did they?

Jack Evans
Jack Evans

3REI PV WHEN

Oliver Evans
Oliver Evans

Should be up in five minutes

Blake Reed
Blake Reed

Oh god I'm fucking dying here waiting for SL to release it.

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

It would have been better if Nasu took a firmer stand on the script, but the mushroom is lazy at weird times, we all know this. Not much can be done now and it's pretty obvious Rin isn't the same kind of magus her father is.

While we are on the point though of Rin's facade. Knowing some revelations brought up in Apocrypha and the dictionary entries, do you think Kirei might maliciously giggle remembering Tokiomi if he knew that if Rin really got to know her father and his ways as a magus, that she would drop the elegance and become a Kung fu wizard or drop magecraft altogether?

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

Where it will be? The Kadokawa channel?

https://www.youtube.com/user/KADOKAWAanime/videos

Luis Bell
Luis Bell

Does this explain it?

Matthew King
Matthew King

yes

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

Great. I will frame it on my wall

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

kiritsugu

Lucas Wilson
Lucas Wilson

Why is Hakuno in Persona?

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

This is Jack the Ripper

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

Late tomorrow.

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

best daughteru with an ahoge

delet this

David Fisher
David Fisher

http://heavens-feel.com/type-moon_10_anniversary_phantasm_translation.html

Leo Anderson
Leo Anderson

Here soon hopefully
/a/thread/141121161#p141121161

Christopher Evans
Christopher Evans

Is that the voiced HA version?

James Ward
James Ward

Voice patch still isn't finished.

Ian Wood
Ian Wood

After the abomination that fate/go turned out to be, that voice patch can't come sooner.

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

The same reason why Tohno Shiki is there

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

thank you.

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

So out of the three which of them loved Shirou the most?

Jayden Cruz
Jayden Cruz

Sakura. Saber also cared about him a lot, but I feel Rin didn't really give a shit.

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

SAKURA

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

Sakura was simply a plot device in her route. She had no real meaningful development or features asside from "person I must save"

As the guy above stated, Ilya is far more important to HF than Sakura in terms of the actual plot and development.

Mason Miller
Mason Miller

Saber is a literal cuck.

Old men love her tho.

Nolan Collins
Nolan Collins

Yes, and? He calls Saber "Saber" because thats what she tells him to call her and by the time her identity as Arturia is known he has gotten used to saying her name and he calls Rin by her surname as they are classmates.

If you want to be facetious you should look at it the other way around. Saber is the only one who calls him by his name, Rin addresses him with an equal honorific whilst Sakura just uses the term "Sempai" even in the True End of HF when they are very much in a relationship.

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

Current

Its just the new breed of Sakurafags. They ignore absolutely everything inconvinient to them, which when you think about it is a vast amount of stuff.

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

But Takeuchi is the best Type Moon. He gives us maids and stops Nasu from writing Japanese-Twilight.

Michael Young
Michael Young

I'm honestly under the impression that tradictional magus don't have alot of common sense or people skills. How daft do you have to be to think a 4 year old stands a chance against a grown up let alone a 4 year old that didn't know shit about magic.

I wanna say you're right but he'd be spinning in his grave that his daughters are hanging out with with a heretic with shit magic, aren't pursuing the root and aren't trying to pop out tons of mana monster babies in that route. in the true ending Rin married some no name shitter I think. I think the situcation in HA would probably piss him off more because there's 2 servants along with his daughters all fucking a no name shit magus whose kids will not be mana monsters and that even through his kids control all of Fuyuki now it doesn't mean much if they aren't trying to access true magic. Maybe that was the dude's fatal flaw, he let his massive ambitions consume him.

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

That and the other "alternative" is Sakura get taken by the Mages Assocation and used as raw materials due to her relatively rare Element.

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

Isn't Saber Takeuchi's waifu? Who is Nasu's waifu?

Joshua Bailey
Joshua Bailey

he decided that his ideal wasn't worth it compared to her

Incorrect. He just focused his ideals to only include her.

Sakurafriends seem to really struggle with actually reading and understanding the VN. Shirou without his "ideals" would quite literally be a non-functioning robot.

And he doesnt fight Rin and only fights Saber (Alter) because he has to (due to Sakura forcing Saber to fight him)

Liam Evans
Liam Evans

Nasu's husbando is Takeuchi.

But if you are wondering who Nasu's favourite character is, check here.

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

Shirou loves them all the same. He is as devoted to each in their routes as much as the others.

He is a person who originally didnt even think himself as worthy of love. When a girl changes this he falls for them completely and utterly. Depending on their situation he then goes to extreme lengths to make them happy.

He doesnt have a "love gauge" that is somehow different per route. He is entirely smitten with each heroine in their own routes.

He loves Saber so much that he literally breaks through into an alternative dimension to see her again
He loves Rin so much as she is a constant support to him and the partner who can facilitate his ideals whilst preventing him from going full Archer
He loves Sakura so much that he died saving her and now has his soul residing in an ill-fitting puppet body for her.

Shit is equal accross the board. Stop trying to imply otherwise.

Easton Sullivan
Easton Sullivan

so, saber?

Matthew Jackson
Matthew Jackson

Well, at least at the time the original game was released.

Hunter Cruz
Hunter Cruz

She gives him money. Of course he loves her.

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

Takeuchi confirmed for god-tier taste.

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

Stop fooling yourself user.

Sakura is THE WIFE.

Colton Bell
Colton Bell

Definitely Rin.
Have you seen fulldere-mode Rin in hollow ataraxia? Holy shit.

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

insecure Rinfag trying to start shit with Sakurafags for no good reason through retarded baseless claims
Every time.

Isaiah Rogers
Isaiah Rogers

HA
not canon

Jordan Carter
Jordan Carter

someone please upload takeuchi's photo

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

Irrelevant.
Everyone was in-character.

Samuel Cruz
Samuel Cruz

she really is the best girl

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

That's her in an alternate universe. The Rin in the HAverse is a generic shitty violent tsundere.

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

Naah, that's her in the future. Also the gradual end result of every tsundere once you finish waifuing her.

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

He loved them all equally, which is pretty much near to zero

Sebastian Rivera
Sebastian Rivera

You seem determined to reinforce the stereotype that Sakurafaggots are cancerous, user.

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

Sakurafag here, but Sakura is definitely not the best character in FSN. It just depends on your taste of girls if you love Sakura or not.

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

Route in a multiverse
not canon

What is it with secondaries these days and their parroting of things they dont like as "not canon"? Its a fucking multiverse where every route is canon.

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

your stereotype =/= reality

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

Saying something isn't canon is just the easiest way for a shitposter to out themselves as someone whose opinion can be safely discarded.
HA is canon. Prisma is canon. Fucking Grand Order is canon.

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

secondaries
What the fuck does this word mean now? Is it just "someone I disagree with" now?

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

See, its shit like this that doesnt help your little fanbases image, wormy.

Asher Smith
Asher Smith

No, in this case it does genuinely mean people who have jumped on the bandwagon recently and either fail to understand or refuse to understand that the Nasuverse is a multiverse where everything is canon.

I dont disagree with their view. Im telling you that it is outright wrong. It isnt a matter of opinion.

Henry Thompson
Henry Thompson

Sakurafags
shitpost as hard as an australian on /pol/ because they think that the rest of the TM fanbase detests them and their waifu
Rest of the fanbase sees this constant stream of shitposting and hates Sakura and her faggots for it
the vicious circile continues

When will it end, Sakurafaggots?

Colton Moore
Colton Moore

We care about the truth in Shirou and Sakura's hearts not about your whining.

Just pick a better girl next time .

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

When you stop shitting on my waifu faggot

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

Looks like the shitposter woke up. Welp, it's been a decent thread until now.

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

Shit talks baseless claims but he baseless claims? Durr hurr?

Alexander Gray
Alexander Gray

Shitposter

I will redirect you to
for the actual shitposting. Sakurafags bring it upon themselves. They even tried to kill a nice TM OP/ED thread yesterday with their incessant insecurity complex fueled shitposting.

Nathaniel Jones
Nathaniel Jones

Sakura is the BEST GIRL

Nathan Williams
Nathan Williams

3. You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: indecipherable text (example: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?")

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

The shitposter is here, son

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

Quality samefag.

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

Guess I'm the only nice Sakurafag here...

Nathaniel Richardson
Nathaniel Richardson

Sakura and Shirou fans know their love is the biggest canon in franchise.
Insecurity might be on your side or others user.

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

definitely not the best character
Depends on your criteria. I'd say she's definitely the best female character, though.

Julian Roberts
Julian Roberts

It's kinda not, these were not the real characters but dream versions of them in HA. It might as well be a side story that will never be touched on again like every thing else Nasu makes as the man has made it very clear he does not do straight up sequels. Every single thing he writes is it's own universe so in the event of a contradiction or desire to explore more of said game he didn't have to tie himself to the same rules, world or characters. The only thing to take from HA is Bazett woke up, the end. We don't know which route she is apart of, we don't know what happens to her afterwards and that's fine with Nasu just like how we don't know for certain how things will play out for Tsukihime or Fate Stay Night's characters at the end of the route regardless of them ending on positive or negative notes.

It doesn't even matter what Nasu says either because he contradicts himself with every interview about the powers and settings.

Ayden Green
Ayden Green

Raping Social Links
I'm fine with this

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

plot devise
barely any development
barely any personality
best female character

Fucking please. Sakurafaggots slay me.

Jackson Hernandez
Jackson Hernandez

I didn't read the VN: The Post
Fuck off, shitposter.

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

reading VN
got to HF
what the fuck are these cooking scenes
what the heck is this?
I'm supposed to feel sympathy for this killer?
decides fuck Sakura
Mind of Steel

Austin Evans
Austin Evans

Im genuinely interested in why you would think this. I mean I imagine we both played the same game but I just cant understand how people can have a positive impression of her after playing it.

And Im not saying this from a waifufagging perspective. Aside from the deadfish eyes and high raspy voice she is rather cute in design. However she was a complete non-entity for 70% of the game and the 30% that is supposed to focus on her never really develops her and even then she is off screen as the "route goal" for a solid cunk of that route. Heck, she then spends a large chunk of the time that the reader is with her in bed sick.

None of the above is Sakura's fault as a character. It is down to Nasu completely fucking up HF by having it be a collision of two clearly separate routes. However how anyone can actually walk away with a positive impression of her boggles my mind. Im not saying you cant feel sorry for her and happy for her in the end but her character and development in the game are just terrible.

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

I didnt read the VN: The Waifufag post

Fuck off, waifufag.

Gavin Lee
Gavin Lee

Mind of Steel is canon though.

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

I chose to ignore 98% of the VN which pains Sakura in a bad light: The Post

Alexander Ward
Alexander Ward

You do realize not even the shadow killed anyone until after the point MoS was at, right? Stop trying so hard to fit in, and read the fucking VN.

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

You do realize not even the shadow killed anyone until after the point MoS was at, right?

Except this is fucking incorrect you daft faggot.

The Shadow had been out stalking quite early on into the route.

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

Mind of Steel is overrated

Jose Hughes
Jose Hughes

implying you go through VN only once
implying your impression of things didn't change on replays i.e. mentions of worm filled Tohsaka girl you know is Sakura

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

Heaven's Feel is dumb. Literally the dumbest deus ex machina ever.
Ilya is shit too.

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

Shit taste fampai

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

never really develops her
There are several interludes and scenes where she's together with Shirou or Rin that are devoted to fleshing out her character, be it positive or negative traits. She's not flawless, but neither is she supposed to be. The fact that she's not perfect just serves to make her all the more endearing.

Oliver Lewis
Oliver Lewis

Heaven's Feel is dumb. Literally the dumbest deus ex machina ever.
Ilya is shit too.

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

OTP

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

I can play this game too.

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

Saber. It's always the main girl.

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

Except every girl is the main girl in their own route.

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

It didn't kill any civilians until the night of day 10. Once again, read the VN.

Carter Thompson
Carter Thompson

Stop with all these bait bullshit please.

Of all 3 girls Shirou loved Saber the most. But Sakura is the one that loved him the most.

/thread

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

Not Sakura. Sakura was more Rin's heroine in HF than Shirou's.

HF is unofficial Illya route.

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

Saber and Arc are the main girl.

Source : that CP date episode

William Wilson
William Wilson

Wormfags actually believe this

Xavier Lewis
Xavier Lewis

cucking yourself to win
You'd love that won't you wormfag?

Parker Perry
Parker Perry

Arc is a good good, too bad her route is one of the weakest.
Kohaku is best girl and best route.

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

that is great

Landon Mitchell
Landon Mitchell

HF is unofficial Illya route
dies in her own route
Yeah, right

Landon King
Landon King

Taiga is the cutest, most best girl.
I understand that I'm in the minority, so it's alright of you disagree.

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

Except, you know she died and Shirou only cared for her as family. Not as a love interest.

And while Illya did have trouble, the route still focused on what Sakura was feeling and going through. Illya ags are only mad that she didn't get her own route.

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

FYI I'm an illyafag you hater.

Hunter Long
Hunter Long

Reading the vn should help you.

Jonathan Brown
Jonathan Brown

Heroine has to be alive for the entire route and live happily ever after with the main character.
How naive can you be? I bet you're one of the fags who preferred HF True over Normal

Hudson Nelson
Hudson Nelson

Young Taiga was 30 times hotter.

Old Taiga lack feminine charm.

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

dies in her own route

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

See &

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

I'm surprise he's not a servant in any spin-off game yet.

Alexander Torres
Alexander Torres

Shirou only cared for her as family. Not as a love interest.

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

Zecchan a best.

Old Taiga is ok.

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

Last point still stands. While Illya had her moments, HF still focused on Sakura overall.

And did they develop the relationship to more than family? Nope.

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

I chose to view a route heroine in an exaggeratedly bad light and get unnecessarily butthurt over it: The Post
Enjoy raging over her well-deserved happy ending.

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

Last point still stands. While Illya had her moments, HF still focused on Sakura overall.
Duh. No one is denying it. Sakura's route is HF.

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

That depends heavily on your definition of love.

In Heaven's Feel Shirou's relationship with Sakura is very unhealthy. She's constantly manipulative and possessive of him. Shirou's role in her life is basically being her white knight. Rather than a sign of true love, it looked to me like him giving up the ideals that shaped him until now was the epitome of him giving up a part of himself for Sakura's sake, a sign of a very unhealthy relationship rather than true love (not much unlike when abused wives arguing that beating means love). Then again Nasu was convinced this was a good development because somehow giving up an essential part of yourself makes you more "human", I guess.

Then there's Saber. In Fate, Shirou seems like he fell in love with the ideal that Saber represents rather than.... Saber herself. Hell, most of his development regarding their relationship is Shirou pointing out all the things that went wrong during Saber's life and how he thought they should have been different. He loves the idea that Saber means, but never seemed interested on who Saber was. In fact I think his description of her as the "intense class president" was much better example of Shirou actually taking a look on Saber as a person rather than spend 5 hours babbling about how she should have stayed a common girl running in fields of wheat or whatever.

Then again I'm not putting any candidate myself because the romance was possibly one of the weakest part of Fate. Nasu tried but failed horribly.

Jack Russell
Jack Russell

I want to become Saber's hero of justice.

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

That's like your opinion, man.

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

The denial is real.

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

I hope you enjoyed her, because she's never going to show up in anything ever again.

Ethan Turner
Ethan Turner

Unfortunately for you, we aren't samefags. Unlike you, worm.

Jackson Martin
Jackson Martin

Is ECR tranalated?

Angel Ramirez
Angel Ramirez

I know. I was just saying that other user was denying.

Will admit, I could've posted that better.

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

Did he say you were samefagging? Thou dost protest too much, as they say.

Dominic Mitchell
Dominic Mitchell

Red saber is a disgrace to all sabers.

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

You can pick only one.

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

B. Pepsi sucks.

Nathaniel Rivera
Nathaniel Rivera

Emiya Shirou dying in the end was one of, if not the most badass and heroic scene in the entire VN.
I really hope they adapt the Normal End.

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

Fuck off. Sword man need to be happy.

Justin Lewis
Justin Lewis

Whore of Babylon
No

Christopher King
Christopher King

Look at his smile

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

The normal ending is much more satisfying than that joke of a "true" end.
Harem endings are stupid.

Lincoln Watson
Lincoln Watson

Normal end was stupid.

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

I won't lie. I'll be really fucking salty that Rinfags get a happy ending but Sakurafags get screwed over with the normal ending.

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

Harem endings are stupid
implying earning the harem isn't best

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

that's the yandere rin, right?

Austin Lopez
Austin Lopez

relatively peaceful and civil thread at first
suddenly, constant posts shitting on Sakura and Sakurafags
Holy shit, it really is one single devoted autist shitposting, isn't it?

Angel Cooper
Angel Cooper

The normal end should be adapted. Sakura is a bitch and doesn't deserve happiness.
Too bad it won't happen since you can't make an HF anime if the whole HF doesn't happen.

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

You can only like the normal end only if you are a wikifag or spoilerfag.

Shiro's deal in HF was that he decide to stop being hero and choose to be selfish cunt like normal people. Of course he's not gonna be heroic and sacrifice himself.

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

normal end
not sparks liner high
come on sempai

Mason Johnson
Mason Johnson

Why is that being screwed over?
Your waifu doesn't need to be happy to have a good story and to be a good character

Josiah Green
Josiah Green

You're fucking stupid.
Sacrificing yourself for the one you love isn't different from sacrificing yourself for everyone.
The normal end should have been canon.

Lucas Miller
Lucas Miller

Shiro's deal in HF was that he decide to stop being hero and choose to be selfish cunt like normal people. Of course he's not gonna be heroic and sacrifice himself.
I'm sorry you didn't understand the core theme of FSN.

Nathan Richardson
Nathan Richardson

But who loved Shirou the most of these 3?

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor

is*
fuck.

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

Well a 100% dere waifu probably comes full circle and becomes yandere, I suppose.

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

You're confused user. Rin was the bitch.
Eh, Sakura was never the best character int he first place. But after everything she went through, more pain isn't needed.

Also I'm in a constant clash between Rin and Sakura for best girl.

Isaiah Lopez
Isaiah Lopez

Rin was the bitch
Confirmed for not even finishing HF gtfo

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

gtfo

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

Oh, Rin barely redeemed herself in the end, but overall she was a cold bitch.

Liam Brown
Liam Brown

Fuck off barafag

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

Shut the fuck up dude. You are the one who know jack shit.

Ian Collins
Ian Collins

a-a hug makes everything alright!

Justin King
Justin King

You are the one who know jack shit.
Thanks man!

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

A hug doesn't make everything alright.
It sent the message that she cared and couldn't kill her

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

EOPs

Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez

Sure, just like how overall Sakura was a cold-blooded murderess, right?

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

Normal end
How to identify a fucking pleb

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

Why did Gil die like a bitch in HF?

Xavier Bennett
Xavier Bennett

Bitches die like what they are. Nothing new.

Christopher Gonzalez
Christopher Gonzalez

Being a unhealthy relationship is irrelevant to the point though. The fact that the relationship is unhealthy but still made Shirou give up on everything is just the more proof that he loved Sakura the most. It's easy to keep a stable relationship even when you don't love your partner that much, but few will be able to keep going when it requires so much from you.

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

Implying the fist fight isn't in both ends
How to identify a secondary

Mason Powell
Mason Powell

Maybe she should have sent it a bit earlier instead of constantly threatening Sakura and furthering her descent into despair and madness, then.

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

playing Normal after True
How to ruin the experience.

Landon Roberts
Landon Roberts

Saber.

Jack Allen
Jack Allen

What about the other servants?
How Lancer died in HF
Woops, I stepped in the black puddle, I'm dead lol
How Saber died in HF
Woops, I stepped in the black puddle, I'm dead lol
How Archer died in HF
Rin, watch o-! Woops I'm dead lol
Nasu is a hack.

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

Reminder that, unlike Rin, Sakura didn't kill on purpose until she finally went insane.

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

Rin grew up learning to be a cold-blooded mage.
She couldn't cut off her ties with her past until the end.
It's called character development.

Newfag, please. Normal End is the only one fitting the theme of HF. The fistfight must also be adapted for extra badassery.

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

Why doesn't Illya appear out of nowhere to save Shirou in the normal end again?

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

Lancer
Read F/HA.
Saber
Read Fate.
Archer
Read UBW.

Wow, it's almost as if you don't have to shoehorn characters into stories where they're not relevant.

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

I never said she was flawless or implied it would be a good thing if she was. Imperfections are what make a character but Sakura suffers from under-development. She never progresses beyond a shallow level of development and then a lazy "GUESS IM NOW INSANE" change halfway through the route.

Agan, not necessercily her fault because the route itself is poorly implemented and set out but it still doesnt put her on any good level.

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

Sakura didn't kill on purpose
Nonsense. Kotomine literally calls her out on her bullshit.
Feel free to be in denial by stuffing your ears with worms. That worked out well for your waifu.

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

Without the power of love (IllyaPoints), her tiny legs don't run as fast.

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

And yet she happily risked her life to save Shinji from the exact same situation in UBW. What a slut.

Cameron Wright
Cameron Wright

These characters have nothing to do in this route therefore I just just get rid of them as quick as I can

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

But Sakura is the one that loved him the most.
Saber loved Shirou so much and visa versa that their love literally broke through dimensions

Yeh, nah. I think waiting forever with your feelings as intense as the day you parted trumps Sakura's feelings somewhat.

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

until the end.
Exactly, which pushed Sakura to accept the grail. If Rin truly was the better person as believe to be, then she would've accepted Sakura way earlier.

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

happy ending
Shirou destined to live in an ill-fitting puppet body for the rest of his life

Its a matter of perspective I guess

Colton Price
Colton Price

Shinji is still alive after HF then? Based wormfag you made my day.

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

Saber deserved to be saved the most.

John Morgan
John Morgan

Except Kotomine never fully understood that Sakura was literally being possesd at night. Kotomine WANTED it to happen. He enjoys of the despair and misery from others.

Feel free to be in denial by stuffing your ears with worms. That worked out well for your waifu.

Nice meme though.

Andrew Rodriguez
Andrew Rodriguez

I wish all VNs came with nice flowcharts like the this, the level of control this allowed me really got me hooked.

Jackson Brooks
Jackson Brooks

That was the breaking point. After constantly getting shit on, she finally snapped. But all the previous murders was not her.

Leo Nguyen
Leo Nguyen

Much to Sakura's encouragement though. Neither Sakura nor Rin did much to help Sakura's situation. Sakura's acceptance of it and "please dont save me" shit was the main problem

Jordan Ward
Jordan Ward

The only person she had killed at that point was Shinji, which was in self-defense. Or what, are you that retard who can't tell the difference between the shadow and Dark Sakura?

Justin Perez
Justin Perez

I think waiting forever with your feelings as intense as the day you parted trumps Sakura's feelings somewhat.

This. Goddamn LE was a rollercoaster of emotion for me. The only scene in and VN (aside from Wanko's route in Majikoi) that managed to get me to cry.

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

That doesn't excuse things. The Shadow is more or less the "Get rid of Servants" button. Sure it's responsible for Saber Alter & thus Sparks Liner High but still.

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

That was only once she heard what Shirou had to say about saving people in pic related scene

If Sakura was the better person, she would have killed herself.

Cooper Campbell
Cooper Campbell

The Tsukihime one was confusing as fuck though, the flags were literally called flgA, flgB etc. Still it was pretty useful.

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

She did kill someone on purpose then? Fuck you you lied just like Sakura for the entirety of fate stay night.

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

That's the thing though. Sakura didn't want Rin to get hurt by her which is why she says "please don't save me". But Rin decides to say "Whatever then you're going to die" instead of being like Shirou and continue to try and help her sister that Rin claimed to love.

Gabriel Jones
Gabriel Jones

No competition, Sakura, the only one who really changed Shirou and made him deny his ideals.
Saber's route was shit, they fought for all the route about "hurr durr you're a gurl, you can't fight" and then at a certain point it went "ok, let's just fuck"

Henry Sanders
Henry Sanders

Except Kotomine never fully understood that Sakura was literally being possesd at night.
He did, and he even was the one who first told Shirou about it after Zouken lied about it being Sakura's subconscious. You're just quoting a moron who didn't read the VN and took a scene regarding Dark Sakura completely out of context.

Ian Watson
Ian Watson

Hisui

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

I didn't lie. I said:
Sakura didn't kill on purpose UNTIL SHE FINALLY WENT INSANE

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

the only one who really changed Shirou and made him deny his ideals.
That's because saving her required it

they fought for all the route about "hurr durr you're a gurl, you can't fight"
>>>/tumblr/

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

Yeah, that looked more like the chart mirrormoon was using internally to keep track of variable names in the code.

The idea for the neat and tidy Fate flowchart that is clear and easy to read possibly came as a result of people complaining about their Tsukihime one.

James Baker
James Baker

It's fucking true idiot. Shirou complained about Saber all the route, he even got slashed by berserk because he couldn't stand seeing a little girl beaten

Brody Moore
Brody Moore

I'll be honest, I haven't read HF in a while so I don't remember exactly what is the deal with Kotomine. But the fact is (which you just confirmed yourself) was that it wasn't Sakura's subconscious. Therefore not making her the murder of the previous death before she went insane.

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

Yes, he thought a four year old he didn't bother training would beat a 400 year old archmagus.
No, that's not it at all. He figured that if Sakura had a problem with Zouken it would be up to her to deal with it. Whether she'd be met with success or failure should she turn on Zouken would be up to her. Either way Tokiomi didn't think it was his business.

He didn't think a 4-year-old child would have a chance in hell against Zouken, but he figured Sakura's chances would improve over the years as Zouken tutored her. And the reason he felt confident in this idea was because he never even considered that Zouken would not train her as a magus to further the Matou family's interests. If he didn't think she would be brought up as a magus, he would never have let Sakura be adopted by the Matou family in the first place.

Luke Ramirez
Luke Ramirez

She actually didn't intend to. She just finally lost her temper for a moment, and accidentally used too much power against him. Her killing him by accident made her imagine that the nightmares might have been her doing after all, which drove her insane with fear and guilt.

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

It's frustrating for a super hero to watch someone who looks weak and small fight in his stead.

Adam White
Adam White

No, it was Sakura copping out again in her desire to be the "tragic heroine".

Nathaniel Sanchez
Nathaniel Sanchez

Exactly. The only people Sakura killed were Shinji, Zouken, True Assassin and Kotomine; all being irredeemable villains who had it coming to them.

Andrew Ward
Andrew Ward

Their relationship was still shit

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

I see you read neither F/SN nor F/Z. The scene where Kariya dies makes it pretty obvious why she's so reluctant to have others risk their lives for her.

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

True Assassin and Kotomine; all being irredeemable villains who had it coming to them
talking shit about Kotomine

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

She was already Dark sakura before killing Shinji? yeah you're right then that's not her fault poor Deshawn no Sakura she did nothing wrong.

Her intent was to end his life and she did, the rest are mental gymnastics. My point was to call on that wormfag bullshit Sakura doesn't give a fuck about the life of others even Shirou while Rin talks about killing but she truly cares about people, I don't even like her and I know that.

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

Shinji was manipulated by Zouken and didn't deserve to be killed like that honestly. Why Sakura deserves to be saved and not him?

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

Did I say she was Dark Sakura before killing Shinji? Nope. I said that it was the breaking point, the moment Sakura had enough and killed Shinji, thus becoming Dark Sakura.

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

/pol/

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

Sakura > Saber >>>>> Rin

Adrian Rivera
Adrian Rivera

He actually wasn't, though. Zouken didn't really give a damn about him since he was useless as a magus. Shinji was just a psychotic narcissist who abused Sakura's kindness and pity for him.

Owen Stewart
Owen Stewart

She wasn't insane she was just fed up like you said Sakura murdered Shinji on purpose to silence him stop lying.

Lincoln Moore
Lincoln Moore

OTP

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

I'm pretty sure Sakura laughing after the fact the she killed him is the definition of insane.

But I'm glad you agree that she finally got fed up with everything and decided to kill him, thus becoming Dark Sakura.

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

Play the original, it's not hard to find. There are versions with the realta nua extras added in, but they keep the h-scenes, no dragon/dolphin/vampire bullshit.

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

It's ok to kill people because you're fed up with them? Also she was insane after killing him so I'm glad you agree with me that she killed him on purpose and that you post about Sakura never killing on purpose was bullshit just like always with wormfags

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

'canon' in fateverse means nothing. It's easier to just think about it as multiple univereses.

Eli Evans
Eli Evans

Roa

Owen White
Owen White

He loves best girl the mostest

Jayden Gomez
Jayden Gomez

denying Sakura's role from Shadow
You two are cute.

Ayden Bailey
Ayden Bailey

Rin loved Shirou the most, and Shirou loved Sakura the most.

Sakura's just a slut who saw Shirou as an out from her fucked up life and Saber's a lesbo

William Diaz
William Diaz

I agree.
The way Sakura wastes herself away made me cry.

That True ending was shit compared to that.

Lucas Miller
Lucas Miller

There's no such thing as a fate thread that doesn't devolve into Sakura themed shitposting. it's like trying to talk about liberals and conservatives.

Noah Flores
Noah Flores

Since you're too much of an idiot I'll explain again.

The previous murders with the shadow were NOT on purpose. It was the shadow just using Sakura's body to achieve it's objective. When Shinji was abusing and raping Sakura, that's when she decided enough is enough of years of abuse and torture and killed him. When she decided to kill Shinji she became Dark Sakura.

Doesn't surprise me that just because we love Sakura, Rinfags/Saberfags just cover their ears and repeat the same "WORMFAGS ARE BULLSHIETERSSS!!" meme.

Zachary King
Zachary King

You mean the role where she was only the host and couldn't do anything about it? Okay.

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

Kotomine was kinda like sakura.
Iliya said that he and sakura got their hatred from Manyu

Christian Reyes
Christian Reyes

Can you please describe in your own words what exactly was the 'Shadow'?

I've been sitting here watching this whole exchange and it reminded me that I don't remember what exactly it was.

John Edwards
John Edwards

The modders struck a jackpot a couple of months back and actually cracked the voice files, but since then RL has kept him busy. He estimates that it would take a year at max to do everything, although I got the impression that if he gets freed/someone designs a script for him to automate the manual copy paste shit it would come out in months

Jeremiah Perez
Jeremiah Perez

We waited years for the F/ha translation. I'm sure we can wait another year for voices.
tfw it'll come out in my final year of college
imsofucked.jpg

Jacob Parker
Jacob Parker

Not him, but the Shadow is the mud of the grail leaking out prematurely to nourish itself due to Sakura's body being an imperfect vessel for it.

It gradually pemeates into and corrupts Sakura over the course of the route, and whenever she's asleep or unconscious, it manifests through her body and acts on its instincts (which are, as the other routes and Zero make clear, to kill and injure as many humans as possible).

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

If I remember correctly it was Angra Manyu itself who was using sakura as her "host" to be able to fullfill the wish that was given upon him.
In order to do that he needed to be born, and Sakura was built as a secon graail, but inferior to Iliya.
Because she was inferior to Iliya she had not the ability to suppress completely untile she wanted the influence of the servant she absorbed.

So the shadow was Manyu who wanted to come to this world and was slowly eating her away by throwing her in a state of deep hatred, hatred which was there but was not really that strong.
The shadow helped her realize what happened to her and made her ebrace that hatred even though not completely.

Bentley Miller
Bentley Miller

Since you're too much of an idiot I'll explain again.
You're too kind sir.

The previous murders with the shadow were NOT on purpose. It was the shadow just using Sakura's body to achieve it's objective
Who talked about that?

When Shinji was abusing and raping Sakura, that's when she decided enough is enough of years of abuse and torture and killed him
That's what I said she was sane and killed him on purpose we agree Sakura is canolically a murderer your post was bulltshit.

When she decided to kill Shinji she became Dark Sakura
No that was when she killed him.When she decided to kill she was sane.

Rinfags/Saberfags just cover their ears and repeat the same "WORMFAGS ARE BULLSHIETERSSS!!" meme.
I am neither of them but you don't give them wrong in this instant.

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

Anybody have a different link for HA, that one doesn't seem to be operational

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

You're too kind sir.
Thank you, I try but I'm getting very tired of us going back and forth.

Who talked about that?
What are you talking about? it's freaking obvious after Kotomine tells Shirou that Zouken is lying about the Shadow being Sakura's subconscious.

That's what I said she was sane and killed him on purpose we agree Sakura is canolically a murderer your post was bulltshit.
No that was when she killed him.When she decided to kill she was sane.

You're interpreting these things as different events. The moment when she decides to kill and Shinji and does indeed kill him is when she finally gives in and becomes Dark Sakura. Shinji was her first purposeful kill, but all the others BEFORE that were not.

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

If they now only release Mahoyo as well.....

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

When is the HF movie out? I sperged out and read the summary for the route on a wiki because I was burned out on VN's. I feel like I should give it a proper read before it's too late.

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

Next year. You have time.

Hudson Morris
Hudson Morris

Why wasn't Shinji the main character instead of Shirou? He's a much more interesting character who much more easily give way to much more relatable themes and his inclusion in the plot is much less contrived.

Henry Sanders
Henry Sanders

Even Tolkien got swept away in the fervor, patriotism, and propaganda of the time.

Hitler looks decent
The jap is a deformed monster

lol

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

You know, as terrible as 90% of these VNs were to drag myself through, these were all really great scenes.

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

What are you talking about? it's freaking obvious after Kotomine tells Shirou that Zouken is lying about the Shadow being Sakura's subconscious.
I never said that the Shadow was Sakura's subconcious all I'm talking is Shinji's murder, follow the conversation, I am supposed to be the idiot here. You have to explain why the shadow didn't kill Shirou and called him Senpai through but that's not the subject here.

Shinji was her first purposeful kill, but all the others BEFORE that were not.
Man why are you even replying to me? We agreed about this three posts ago she purposely killed Shinji before she went insane you lied here . Admit it.

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

We have been over this a million times.

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

Jesus Christ user.

I'm seriously tired. I'm done repeating my own words just because you don't want to understand.

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

I don't get why anyone would think these are good swords. They're ugly and poorly designed and they shatter like glass after a few strikes.

Joseph Young
Joseph Young

(You)

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

The design is kind of faggy, too. It looks like something some gook thought up at 2 in the morning

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

tumblr detected
sakura was hardly a damsel in distress and saber most certainly wasn't
go back to watching anita sarkeesian's videos if you want to over-analyze shit that isn't there

Carson Nelson
Carson Nelson

It's because I am too stupid to understand mental gymnastics and I am truly objective since I like no one in this VN. Basically

Sakura wants to kill Shinji
Sakura is sane

Shinji is dead
Sakura became insane

How am I wrong here? Using ad hominems and projecting doesn't make you right, you know.

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

You are correct, user. Wormfags have problems calling their wormslut evil. That's all.

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

He chose Sakura over his ideal.

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

Sakura isn't a virgin in any canon, what are you on about

Aaron Morgan
Aaron Morgan

Hisui.

She's literally crazy in Akiha true or whatever it's called, the one Shiki dies.

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

Except it does. Realta Nua fixes a lot of mistakes in the old eroge.

Things can be retconned, multiple universes mean jack shit when the author retcons things like Berserker using his ME which are plot points.

TM re-released F/SN for PC, Realta Nua.

Stop using the multiple universes shit when it suits you.

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

Not him, but the extra things they added in realta nua are fine, more voices, music, some scenes, etc. That's all well and good. But to me, the h-scenes will always be cannon, they had the most impact, helped drive character interaction and growth, etc. Not this shit with dragons or vampires. That's a load of crap. Nasu himself said at one point(though I guess he contradicts himself all the time), he said that he was glad he put them in, as it was story for adults. So the version merging the rn extras like music, voices, etc, with the original is the best one, and the one that should be read.

Aiden Ramirez
Aiden Ramirez

Sakura wants to kill Shinji
She thought it for a moment after years of him abusing her, and realizing she accidentally did it for real drove her insane. It's that simple.

killing Shinji
evil

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

Except Nasu literally said ages ago that he never intended any of his stories to be porn, in fact he never even wrote them, Takeuchi did, both for Shiki and F/SN.

Seiba a 3meter greek hero is chasing us like a bat out of hell!
lets have a quicky here, imma pump you full of mana.
Rin, you watch.

No.

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

Go to bed, Shinji.

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

RN takes precedence over the original release.

Wyatt Ramirez
Wyatt Ramirez

Except Nasu literally said ages ago that he never intended any of his stories to be porn, in fact he never even wrote them, Takeuchi did, both for Shiki and F/SN.
[citation needed]

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

jesus Saber looks so fucking happy in that picture

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

Like I said, he contradicts himself a lot on the subject. And yes, people say Takeuchi did write a lot of them.

As for the scenes themselves, again, I don't see the issue with them. The one people most frequently don't like is the first once from Fate, but even that's not a problem. It's not like the idea of using sex/semen in occult or magical settings is new. You can say it's contrived for the purpose of having them fuck, but half the story has elements like that, things that happen or just are to make other things happen.

I'll never understand why people are so adamantly against sex/sexual content, especially when it comes to Fate. They have sex. It's pretty natural. And it leads to a lot of character growth, especially things like Saber's second scene, you can see how much they have come to care for each other.

Gavin Cruz
Gavin Cruz

which keep in mind, Saber always called every partner she ever had Master, Shiro was the one exception

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

People have sex, it's pretty natural

Except in F/SN it's not you retard, nobody's complaining about the sex, people don't like them because they're garbage that doesn't fit and that's poorly written.

Stop pretending they're some sort of god tier romance development. They're bad.
Seiba a 3meter greek hero is chasing us like a bat out of hell!
lets have a quicky here, imma pump you full of mana.
Rin, you watch.

Shirou you gotta fight the big bad dude that wants to kill everyone, let's fuck so you can fight Gilgamesh!

My body needs magus semen senpai.

No.

Nathan Nguyen
Nathan Nguyen

it made sense if you were ever going to make the Shinji the clown, you do it in UBW, since it's the only one he survives

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

We need another gamecreater.

Hudson Rogers
Hudson Rogers

3rei soon:
/a/thread/141132577#p141132577

Nicholas Mitchell
Nicholas Mitchell

None of the sex scenes in F/SN are "pretty natural" in fact they feel extremely out of place and extremely forced.

Shiki fucking Arcueid because he's in love with her makes complete sense and it really brings their relationship to a whole new level, muh mana transfer seems out of a bad comedy.

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

I'm not saying that there aren't different reasons for them to have sex originally. I'm saying that it serves multiple purposes, one of which is show a deepening relation between the characters. And while it may not be "got-tier" romantic development, I enjoyed them for what they were. In addition, HF is changed dramatically by removing it, loses a lot of it's impact at points.

It's fine if you don't like them. You've got rn then I guess.

Brody Fisher
Brody Fisher

Nobody cares kiddiefucker

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

See

Again, it's a difference in opinion, but I guess you guys have rn then if you disliked it this much.

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

Probably Saber, considering he literally loved her so much that he got into fucking Avalon when he died.

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

Friendly reminder that Shinji doesn't deserve to die in any of the routes, and that him living is the best outcome for everyone, Sakura in particular.

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

Whether he deserves to die is arguable, but I find it hard to believe that Sakura would not be significantly better off if Shinji without Shinji in her life.

Wyatt Scott
Wyatt Scott

It's shown at the end of UBW that she's happy with him, and that he's reverted back to his real self, the one that Shirou was friends with.

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

The Phantasm version of Caster.

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

Nasu outright stated that Shinji after UBW True would be pretty much the same asshole as before, only he would no longer dabble in anything related to magi. Getting better in this case just means he's no longer trying to suck the souls out of hundreds of people, and that's not even because of any moral reservations on his part.

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

Shinji was always an asshole, but he also had a good side to him.

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

This. Sakura is a terrible character but was the one for who Shirou was willing to make the ultimate sacrifce. Unhealthy or not she's clearly the one heroine Shirou shown the most care for.

Leo Martinez
Leo Martinez

Not really.

Jack Stewart
Jack Stewart

Saber
Not a Damsel in Distress
Pick one.

Aiden Rodriguez
Aiden Rodriguez

The same goes with Shiki and that dude in Kara no Kyoukai. Fate Stay Night is a whole lot of nothing sex wise compared to those two works.

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

I'm not sure it's a fair comparison since all three fall into a different category of love. Issei definitely loves Shirou the most in philia, Taiga in storge, and Ilya in agape.

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

Would cooking man like frog-chan, or vice-versa?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page