Boruto :It's not Naruto edition

Carson White
Carson White

Are you ready for Boruto The Last American Ninja?

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLJ4Y5BQ24k
http://dat.2chan.net/48/futaba.htm
http://dat.2chan.net/img2/res/1498285.htm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9y0aQ6xvtU
Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

Bump

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

Boruto: It is (NOT) a Naruto manga.

Connor Hall
Connor Hall

sick tats bro

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

I didn't really like the first chapter to be honest. I feel the author (whose name I do not know) was trying to set up too much right at the beginning. He needs to pace himself a bit more. Give us some atmosphere. Obviously we're not dealing with the same shit we were dealing with when Naruto was a kid. I get the feeling that the author just wanted to get on with it rather than take the time to add what changes to the world he thinks there are now.

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

Oh, boy, that art style gave me cancer. That glimpse into what is to come also looks fuckin' retarded. Nope. I'll take the move and bail, thanks.

Dominic Stewart
Dominic Stewart

There are people who stuck with Nardo for more than TEN YEARS and read up to this point

Congratulations! Enjoy being a retarded cuck!

Zachary Perry
Zachary Perry

I can't remember when I picked up reading Naruto, but I don't imagine it's far off from ten years. Same for Bleach and One Piece. And Fairy Tail now, actually. I'll give Boruto a few more chapters, but like said, the art is truly horrible at some points. Not sure I can stomach this. Unless the author gives Boruto the byakugan at some point and makes it relevant in-universe. That'd be pretty cool.

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

What the hell is the story even going to be about? Naruto and Sasuke are literal gods who deafeted the most powerful being to have existed. There's nothing more to be done, just let it die.

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

It seems to me that there's a psychological stage being set. Boruto has obvious similarities to Naruto, but his aggression is directed differently than Naruto's was. Whereas Naruto directed his rebellion against the system and society itself, Boruto is rebelling strictly against his dad. Yeah, it's not exactly interesting, but the supporting characters might be able to carry the manga. I'm real interested to see how Sarada develops. If the manga can keep my attention for more than five chapters.

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

It's even worse the manga literally makes no sense power scale wise. In the opening scene they have barely damaged the hokage sculptures, both Naruto and Sasuke could destroy the whole village in the matter of seconds. Unless they are written of in a stupid matter there should be almost no problem they could solve.

Ayden Hernandez
Ayden Hernandez

Well, according what I've just read so far in the first chapter, the village seems to be destroyed (again), Naruto is dead, and Boruto is the last ninja having a duel with a sword guy who I'm assuming is his Sasuke equivalent.

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

I agree, but the first chapter did introduce a wild card. We don't have enough information to accurately judge how powerful these "ninja apps" are going to be. Could they make a ninja device that could make joe schmoe as powerful as Sasuke and Naruto? Maybe, maybe not. The village being destroyed is nothing more than cliche and is pretty much meaningless. Naruto and Sasuke could be off having a gay picnic and it'd be just as legitimate a distraction as them being dead. Nevermind Orochimaru still being around and still being a real and dangerous threat to anyone and everyone.

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

the hell's this now? another timeskip?

Jason Jenkins
Jason Jenkins

The fact that Kishimoto isn't drawing this makes it a waste. I'm not saying that he should, he needs to do other shit, but at least Naruto always had that clean art style. Fuck this shit.

John Baker
John Baker

gives you a whole new appreciation for kishimoto

Evan Young
Evan Young

get rid of Hima's leaf hair
make her look like a toddler instead of a kid

I hate it already.

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

RIP Hinata's tits

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

Why does Sasuke look so retarded?

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

i dont get it why they dont stay using Bolt, for non japs reader
boruto is like
a fucking burito

Ryder Barnes
Ryder Barnes

Boruto is drawing the manga and doesn't want reader to lust after his mother
also shitty western redraw

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

what the fuck? There's manga still coming out after naruto? I stopped reading after the final chapter what have I missed??? Where can I read?

Evan Young
Evan Young

I don't understand why people are so goddamn triggered about this

Angel Price
Angel Price

I thought gashed headbands are the symbol of a traitor? What

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

so he has byakugan and his dad's craploads of chakra?

jesus christ, making offsprings in this series is like fuckin Fire Emblem.

Bentley Bailey
Bentley Bailey

Did you not see Kishi's art in the beginning?

David Foster
David Foster

because all the characters look like the picture you just posted.

Christopher Evans
Christopher Evans

So is this going to be what he turns out to be, or is he just having a chunni dream?

John Morris
John Morris

American
But they're all clearly chinks.

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

Forgot pic

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

People wonder why so many people are pissed about the chapter?

-A monthly chapter, yet the art is even more shitty than Kishi's weekly chapter
-A complete rehash of Boruto the movie. You had an opportunity to start fresh but chose to go the safe route by going over shit we already seen. Now for many months we will have to sit through nothing new until we get to a point in the story where we give a shit.
-Spoiling a future fight and future events on the first fucking page
-Boruto has one byakugan like fucking Kakashi
-Edgy (I hate using that word) character design for Kawaki
-Kishi supervising this trash

Ryan Torres
Ryan Torres

supporting characters
I'm still waiting until it's revealed that Salada's biological mom is actually Karin and they all just lied to her to keep the secret.

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

Nah, they didn't defeat her, just seal her. And she is the equivalent of Raditz in this manga. Obviously her comrades will come to earth in Boruto.

Zachary Lewis
Zachary Lewis

This art
Christ. It's just so basic. Bland as fuck and without features. Like a "how to wiki" artist drew it.

Also, bort and his rival are nearing deviant art tier.

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

a monthly chapter

An entire month to work it this and it will still look like shit.

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

I forgot, is there any eye hax that is able to discern Naruto from his clones? Like the Byakugan? It would be funny/sad if Hinata could tell immediately that Naruto had sent a clone to his daughter's birthday party.

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

LET'S PAR-TAY

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

Naruto had probably perfected his cloning technique so that no one could figure out.

Samuel Fisher
Samuel Fisher

F

Wyatt Brooks
Wyatt Brooks

Neiji couldn't tell which the real Nardo was in their fight. It's possible Sauce's special snowflake eyes can see through it but I doubt it since they're supposed to be perfect clones.

Asher Bennett
Asher Bennett

That would be a vast improvement over Gaiden

Blake Bell
Blake Bell

But this page actually looks great.
If all the pages looked like this no one would be complaining.

Julian Barnes
Julian Barnes

autism.png

Adrian Reyes
Adrian Reyes

To be honest, the only thing I'm kind of triggered about is that the Hokage monument will be destroyed.

Which is surprising. Apparently, despite HOW FUCKING MUCH I ended up hating the Naruto series, dropping it for YEARS, and only finishing it just to see it done, seeing Naruto's hard work immortalized in that mountain face like he'd always wanted was honestly very nice, and seeing it DESTROYED in the first pages of this canon sequel is like pissing on a legacy. I'm really surprised how much I don't like this.

The bad art, the lousy-seeming plot, the horrible character redesigns, that stuffs all bad but only the destruction of Hokagemore bothers my bum.

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

I just can't get over Hinata's new design. What editor looked at this and thought it was a good idea?

Daniel Hernandez
Daniel Hernandez

I would've be okay if he would've just copy the art style of the movie for Hinata, but that...

Elijah Lee
Elijah Lee

They kind of toned her down in the movie as well. Whenever Kishi drew her as an adult she was THICK, but in The Last and Boruto movies, they cut down her monster tits. But at least she still looked like a proper milf in the Boruto movie.

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

People asspulling even more hax power-ups through tattoos and Naruto and Sasuke jobbing to make Bort look good.

Aiden Wilson
Aiden Wilson

cuck

You use that word. I do not think that word means what you think that word means.

/lgbt/ /pol/

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

Byakugan can't, Sasuke once claimed that he could tell the original Naruto with his sharingan, though.

Brandon White
Brandon White

I thought the mangaka said he's retiring.

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

It's not Kishi and pretty sure Kishi is working on some sci-fi manga anyway

Asher Miller
Asher Miller

He did, t's a former assistant of his the one handling the sequel

Connor Brooks
Connor Brooks

retiring

Well technically he is retired, he isn't drawing or writing this new manga he's just supervising it. Kind of what Toriyama did with GT, and we all know how that went. I don't know why people are surprised, did they really think that Naruto would just end? This series is a giant cash cow and you can bet it's going to be milked for years to come.

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

Did anyone get the feeling this chapter was drawn in Linerider, the browser game?

Lucas Allen
Lucas Allen

all this curly hair is making me cry.

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

top kek

Jason Gray
Jason Gray

this is a story about me
not about my dad
well he is an important part of it
but it isn't about him
who wrote this garbage?

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

That's literally the fucking point you piece of shit.
Boruto is the narrator and Boruto is a 13yo kid, so it's supposed to be retarded.

Chase Young
Chase Young

Let the series die already.

It is like looking at corpse trying to walk again. Do fans still watch this?

Samuel Powell
Samuel Powell

this is some kind of fourth wall breaking shit
its supposed to be retarded
that says alot about the fanbase

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

It's to show how despite him being a rebellious teenager that wants to distanciate himself from his dad, he can't because he lives in his shadow and he's always being compared to him, even by himself.
It shows his big inferiority complex and daddy issues.
How does it feel that fucking Boruto of all things is literally 2deep4u?

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

it could be written better that garbage like
this is a story about me boruto son of the 7th hokage naruto
done

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

This series feels like the SJ staff found one of the assistant's Deviant art profile and decided to publicly humiliate him by publishing it as official work. and then profit off the resulting lols and fanboys that will get their chunni fix out of this kind of story

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

Calling it now edgy oc donut steel is actually good and is tasked to bringing in the renegade Boruto, the one who said the ninja age is over is Boruto

Oliver Perry
Oliver Perry

Does this get shit on 2ch too?

Joseph Gomez
Joseph Gomez

I'm still going through their boards to find out, but I came across this atleast. I'm not even sure what this is supposed to be a board of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLJ4Y5BQ24k

http://dat.2chan.net/48/futaba.htm

Asher White
Asher White

http://dat.2chan.net/img2/res/1498285.htm

The first thread I've found, google translate leads me to think they pretty much agree this is garbage and will turn out like GT

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

Cuckold
I don't have a 3DPD GF.
/pol/ (AKA the board that was literally cuckolded)

Parker Morgan
Parker Morgan

I just wanted some cute shota ninja fun.

Bort looks so cute in the fanart and other pics like and

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

I dunno. If he didn't do what he did everyone would complain more about the movie recap and people might even stop reading. It's a monthly series, remember?

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

Because Sup Forums and tumblr are basically the same thing now.

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

kishimoto didn't draw this?

Adrian Gomez
Adrian Gomez

Nope. One of his assistants will be taking over Boruto, with Kishi's supervision on the story.

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

You mean he's quitting Naruto. Not retiring. I'm sure he's working on something else at the moment, the guy is too young to stop working.

Retiring would imply that he's done with doing manga.

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

mfw they turned best girl into a hungry skeleton

F

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

He could retire with the money he's made so far, but from what I've heard he's been wanting to do a mecha manga for some time.

Brandon Rogers
Brandon Rogers

This artist's rendition of the fourth hokage also had curly hair.

I guess curly hair = spiky hair. But that doesn't make sense because his version of Naruto has the usual getup.

Logan Green
Logan Green

Is he really that well off? Don't mangaka only get a portion of the profits their manga makes, and that's it? He doesn't get royalties from merchandise, anime, and movies does he?

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

Being a mangaka is generally miserable as fuck, but Naruto is probably the most popular manga outside of Japan behind Dragonball.

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

That's what I thought but Naruto shouldn't be any different for Kishimoto right? Despite it's popularity.

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

how could dbz keep going after frieza, bullshit. He was the strongest in the universe. Goku was a literal god after beating him. He can't be challenged by anything, this is tupid, and goHan is gay as hell

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

But user, after Frieza, dragon ball was dragon asspull.

Jaxson Smith
Jaxson Smith

I dunno. I thought it was pretty alright up until Cell. Buu was when shit got stupid, aside from the Majin Vegeta fight.

Then again it's been over a decade since I saw this shit.

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

Are you kidding ? One piece is by far the best selling manga rn. Naruto doesn't come close to it.

Thomas Bennett
Thomas Bennett

One Piece is the best selling manga in Japan, outside of Japan Naruto is bigger.
I don't know which one is overall the best seller.

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

the bandana symbol is a shotgun
cute

Christian Myers
Christian Myers

I enjoyed this more than I thought I would

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

This is fucking beautiful

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

where is this from ?

Easton White
Easton White

"Oh god I can't take it anymore, I'm jonesing for more peacetime paperwork! It's so true to my character!"

Pretty much slayed me.

Aaron Hughes
Aaron Hughes

this is amazing

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

Is someone here making these? Or are there more somewhere?

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

Bet you dislike Tayo Matsumoto art too, plebs.

Matthew Flores
Matthew Flores

You know what could have made this new beginning enjoyable? If it was Boruto who became corrupted. The preview could have showed a Boruto that became an edgelord, who killed his father and destroyed Konoha. It could be an interesting reversal, or at least it would be something different than recycling the Naruto/Sasuke crap with slightly different design.

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

implying he didn't help cause this
Look at his headband. It's slashed, and the cloth is black so it can't be Sasuke. And him and Edgy McMohawk have the same tattoo so they both got their powers from the same place, meaning they at one point knew each other and were probably quite close.

So maybe he pulled an Asuma, left the village, met up with Coldsteel and they hatched a plan to end the era of ninja.

Levi James
Levi James

I agree that Bort probably used to be bff with Edgy McMohawk but Bort doesn't seem edgy anymore, or never was in the first place, which is a shame. Coldsteel must have started listening to linking park after he and Bort got their gay lover tattoos.

Luke Russell
Luke Russell

Maybe something happened. You can't be a ninja like Sauce without getting some major edge.

Lucas Diaz
Lucas Diaz

This guy's artstyle feels really cluttered. It could probably improve over time like most works tend to do, but the transition from Naruto to this really makes it weird

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

This guy does a lot more detail than Kishi, whose art was really simple by comparison. That's why I think this guy could be even better if given enough practice.

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

So whose eye is this?

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

Neji's obviously, Naruto kept them

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

How could it be Neji's? Didn't the forehead swastika fry his eyes when he died? Isn't that what it's supposed to do?

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

We all know what's the real sequel to Naruto

James Scott
James Scott

a space ninja universe where its normal to take the eyes of fallen friends/family and use them for yourself

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

Don't honestly know which is worse, this or Boruto.
Probably boruto since there are poor fuckers paying good money for this shit

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

you'd think it'd spread at least some STD's

now that I think about it maybe that's what killed Itachi

Cooper Hill
Cooper Hill

We could've let naruto end.
We could've been free from the torment
You could've prevented this
you fucking faggots

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

Bro I'm still waiting for the anime to end. It's incredible how badly they shit on it with filler.

Austin Allen
Austin Allen

Bro I'm still waiting for the anime to end
By the time the anime ends the Bort manga will finally start putting out new stuff.

The ride never ends.

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

His mum.

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

Boruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Boruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. Boruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Boruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here. That being said, AB is really great, but Nyaa.eu and BakaBT are easier to get into.

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

me

It's been 16+ years now

Owen Hall
Owen Hall

I didn't. I dropped way back when the Shippuden had just started and got back into it when the manga ended.
The ending was decent and gave me a new appreciation for the series that might just shatter with this new trainwreck

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

You're a loose cannon Bororo
Guns everywhere
Sasuke blow up doll
Mein gott!

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

Holy fuck this is great.

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

The anime is ending with 19 openings
Not a solid 20
Not a Kana-Boon opening

Jason Edwards
Jason Edwards

Kawaki has black and blond hair, post yfw he's Sauce and Nurudu's kid.

Oliver Powell
Oliver Powell

But they already have one

Cameron Rivera
Cameron Rivera

implying he's not a clone made with both of their DNA
The final fight will literally be between the two children of nardo and sauce, just like all the fujoshits wanted.

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

Shit art, somehow even worse than Kishi at his lowest
Falling into the exact same issue as DBS
Removing Hinata's tits

Fuck this, I'm done. The Bort movie was a good stoping point.

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

art is meh (better than Kishi at the very start anyway)
DBS shit sucks but the recap is important to understanding the story
who cares

And nothing of value was lost. Goodbye, user. I'll at least wait until new content before writing it off.

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

How much money would you pay to watch a series that follows the antics of Hashirama and Madara picking up right after the conversation where Madara humbly turns down the title of Hokage?

Madara: You know we really ought to do something about the fighting going on between the Aburame and Inuzuka clan. As well as the Nara and Yamanaka tribe. I propose we separate their living quarters on opposites sides of the village and-

Hashirama: Nah! Brotherly love will mend all differences. We will move them as close together as possible and also for my first edict as Hokage, their genins will fall into three-man teams overseen by one of our cousin clans.

Madara: That's too risky! As a Hokage, you can't afford-

Hashirama: YES. AS Hokage, I can't afford to turn a blind eye to this matter any longer. Thanks for bringing it to my attention Madara.

Madara (thinking): This guy.... At that time, he had this planned all along. My humility played right into his hands. I've underestimated your cunning Hashirama. Perhaps you do know what you're doing. Perhaps my way of thinking is a relic of the past.

The series ends when Madara has finally had enough of Hashirama's mistakes and attacks the village with the intent to usurp him.

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

-Spoiling a future fight and future events on the first fucking page
If anybody is retarded enough to believe what was shown is actually going to be what really happens they deserve to be upset.

Wait until the REAL terrible garbage begins. Then get mad, because it's a-coming

Brayden Collins
Brayden Collins

If anybody is retarded enough to believe what was shown is actually going to be what really happens they deserve to be upset
Sup Forums is really, really stupid these days. That or they just love to get mad about everything.

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

I don't know DBS is really bad I mean horrible you would have to try to make something even worse. I will at least give this time to decide if it is worse

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

When One Piece ends, Oda has enough foresight to actually end it,right? Not make any spin offs about it's characters or the decendants of those characters,right? Still, the edge in that opening panel hurt so much I actually felt like I was looking at a fan fic

Christian Foster
Christian Foster

Can someone explain how the new characters designs are "edgy" and how that's bad for the manga? Because this seems comparatively tame compared to, say I don't know, Tokyo Ghoul.

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

I'd enjoy a short series about a young Garp beating up pirates and pissing off Kong, to be honest.

Carter Evans
Carter Evans

Removing Hinata's tits
who cares
a lot of people care
myself included

Christopher Gonzalez
Christopher Gonzalez

For Naruto it is edgy.

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

what is Five Kage Sasuke
Anyway, what's wrong with the designs being edgy so long as the characters aren't acting that way also?

Like 20 people care, they just don't shut the fuck up about it so it feels like more

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

One Piece will never end.

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

when you hitting it from the back and naruto turns around and says "believe it"

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

yea i killed naruto..no big deal

now im going to send you to the shadow realm

Landon Hill
Landon Hill

Give it time. The genius in charge of this showed his hand on chapter 1, only disappointment awaits.

Angel Bennett
Angel Bennett

there are 3 important things!
teamwork,guts...!
and...
remember to give it your all!

that was only 2,but...

how is teamwork guts and effort not 3 things can new author not count.

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

Wear outlandish outfits, don't sneak around, announce themselves and listen to their enemies boo hoo tale of woe before fighting them, do magic and call it ninja arts, power of friendship
call themselves ninjas

For what purpose?

Tyler Thompson
Tyler Thompson

It's tenseigan, the evolved form of byakugan.

It gives him powers like pain

Liam Torres
Liam Torres

More powerful than the rinnegan.

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

Well yes,considering it grants them truth seeking balls, which is the most OP jutsu in Naruto.

Chase Hill
Chase Hill

Also instant chakra drain for opponent, and auto-chakra coat mode.

Moon brother had all of his life to try to realize the power of his eyes to their apex, but when he finally realized their true power he sealed them away, realizing that no one should have this shit, its broken.

Even having sharingan blowing around in the world fucks everything up. So he seperated his two clans so the power would never converge again.

Its a good thing that Kaguya and the other aliens are mostly about pure power, rather than refining their abilities which is something particular to Ninjutsu, rather than the original fighting style. Aliens have a lot of broken shit but they're unrefined since they primarily rely on the power aspect, rather than honing it as an art. They'd be more dangerous if they took it to an apex.

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

Naruhina a shit.

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

Friendly reminder that Sakura is cutest mom. Sasuke is a literal faggot for not impregnating her a second, third, fourth, and fifth time.

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

I doubt that, rinnegan is the cause of everything behind the lore in Naruto.

The fillergan, on the other hand, is at this point still just a power-up for a movie villain that got defeated by Naruto without help from his buttbuddy.

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

the most OP jutsu in Naruto.
That's not double kamui

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

Wasn't that only because of how Naruto was positioning himself in combat?

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

what will end first:

the Shippuuden Anime or Bleach?
which one's worse?

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

God, I didn't mind when I was originally reading it but this bothers the shit out of me now. Fucking why.

Jacob Kelly
Jacob Kelly

"Watch out borosack, a more engaging protagonist is here... me!"

This is true on so many levels. I rather see Sarada's path onto becoming Hokage than daddy issues Boruto.

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

wrong byakugan could if used ,i doubt he's speading out his chakra to his clones equally.

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

Posts The Last Hinata
Posts final arc Sasuke
Neither are the Boruto designs

Triggered

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

I think that was an anime only thing.

Though Madara does claim that his sharingan was the only thing that could see through Hashirama's wood clones.

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

i doubt he's speading out his chakra to his clones equally.

That's how the shadow clone jutsu works, it's why it depletes chakra so much on people that don't have unlimited amounts.

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

I rather see Sarada's path onto becoming Hokage than daddy issues Boruto
Then reread nardo

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

Accelerator come back and save us from this cancer

Luke Roberts
Luke Roberts

ok i suppose ,but wouldnt the fraction itself be noticeable because its not a sun of energy?i imagine naruto and sasuke would be painful too look at with byakugan

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

I wouldn't mind a short spin off series about Hashiramas time as Hokage.

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

All of Naruto's clones have the ability to do the ridiculous shit that Naruto does with his furry buddy, it's just that they get poofed away with a single hit.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

So you're telling me some kid who's a mix of a Byakugan using Naruto and Richie Rich is more interesting than the first Uchiha Hokage?

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

Shame that Tsunade wasn't born until after grandpa Madara left the village

Lucas Diaz
Lucas Diaz

Pretty sure she wouldn't give a shit about him or his friendship with Hashi, seeing how she BTFO'd Konohamaru without giving consideration of his bloodline's relation to Hiruzen.

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

I ask again, is that just supposed to be a chunni dream of his angsting against his dad or is it the real leaf

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

Hinata's. It's Hinata's.

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

I hope that's the case. Or Himawari's. So many /a/utists would be assblasted.

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

this is cute
I actually want to see naruto's in-law interactions

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

No! NO! PLEASE NO! Not Naruto's waifu! I hope it's Hiashi's, all part of the keikaku

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

how is he holding his cape up on the left without an arm

Cameron Perry
Cameron Perry

lusts for his brother
tsundere for Naruto
sad his daddy doesn't love him
mad that the cutest girl in the village does
has a daughter with a sharingan but takes his tsundere lover's son as his disciple
comes back to the village to spend time with guys instead of the cute girls in his family

He's is literally the biggest faggot anyone could be without being flaming.

Luis Kelly
Luis Kelly

I don't think it's Hima's because it seems she was able to change her eyes back to normal after activating the byakugan so it has to be Hinata's because that's totally something she would do for Naruto Jr.

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

Sadly with the tone of that first few pages, at least the Byakugan eye is obviously from Himawari, that seems to be a pretty tragic future...

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

I don't think that matters. Implanted doujutsu are always turned on and sap chakra if the user keeps their eye open. It could be either of theirs. Just like Kakashi's Sharingan is always on, which is why he keeps his eye closed.

But yeah it's probably Hinata, which I'm honestly fine with since her fans are obnoxious as hell now.

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

It's cut off just above the elbow

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

Implanted doujutsu are always turned on and sap chakra if the user keeps their eye open
Not the byakugan, Ao's could close his stoled byakugan.

Isaiah Bell
Isaiah Bell

Like Nardo, he has the upper part of his arm user.

Sebastian Ramirez
Sebastian Ramirez

Byakugan is a different case since the mist guy that got it implanted could turn it on and off

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

All Madara wanted was to stop ninja wars and destruction to happen
He was denied that right because morals
13-14 years later some edgelord younger than Part 2 Sasuke destroys Konoha

Daily reminder that Naruto was the worse Hokage and a shitty shonen hero.

Connor Ortiz
Connor Ortiz

Madara's plan was to put everyone on The Matrix. Nagato had the best plan, the atomic bomb is the only reason why there hasn't been a world war 3. No matter how much 2 nations hate each other, they won't fight if they have nukes.

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

Some people like fun things. And have chunni GF like in Kyoanus.

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

Not true. You just need to wait for someone like ninja Trump to come along and fuck the world by being a ninja idiot

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

Naruto was the worse Hokage
Thanks Naruto, you saved the Sannin's name and the Senju's legacy.

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

Implying Trump has the balls to challenge nations with nukes and not only malnourished mexicans
Anyway, /pol/

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

ignores daughter
takes friend's son

I honestly think if he had a son he would have stayed or trained him or something.

John Adams
John Adams

Well fuck me then. I guess it is Hinata's. Or Hiashi's. Or Hanabi's.

But yeah it's Hinata's. What if Kawasaki Edgemaster 3000 killed her too?

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

Nuke mexico and texas
No moar shitposters on Sup Forums
Yay piss piss!!

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

Sauce has seen firsthand the worthlessness of women. That's why he barely pays Salad any attention. He knows she's useless.

Robert James
Robert James

His daughter has sharingan though. He could at least follow family tradition and stick around to give her enough self-esteem issues all because she can't breathe fire out of her ass.

Landon Nguyen
Landon Nguyen

But yeah it's Hinata's. What if Kawasaki Edgemaster 3000 killed her too?

Then, the manga wouldn't be canon. Please don't do that ass-istant

Ethan Powell
Ethan Powell

Sarada born with the wrong gender. She will amount to nothing. It's a waste of time to teach her how to use the Sharingan. It'd be better for Sarada to learn from Sakura how to keep the house clean. That's useful for her adult life

Carson Rogers
Carson Rogers

I hope he does. You deserve it for all your impotent rage over a pair of deflated tits.

And it'd still be canon.

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

I started to read after the manga ended. I liked it. A solid 8/10.

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

cuck
newfag get out

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

fuck off

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

population growth, and the increase of nukes in third world countries will spiral out of control some day, maybe not today maybe in 100 years. but WWIII will happen, there is almost a biological reason for that.

Ryder Sanders
Ryder Sanders

how Sarada develops
She's going to be chickified and turn out as useless as Sakura. RIP in peace Salad, you serve a darker master now.

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

You can tell with the Sharingan, but that's more that it lets you track the real one the whole time. So if the real one ever hid behind a rock and made more it'd fool it too.

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

these two were perfect for each other. are you trying to tell me the decade of implied homolust would just end in nothing? not even another kiss under the waterfall?

Jacob Bell
Jacob Bell

you know who was actually right?
TOBIRAMA
tobirama did nothing wrong

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

Is the whole english chapter out?

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

It's EDGY because it's trying too hard to be dark and cool and not succeeding. It works better in TG, but here it's just the bad kind of edgy.

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

and not succeeding
That remains to be seen. Besides, if you're going to bitch and complain this much at designs, you were never going to give it a chance to begin with, so why should I listen to you?

Sebastian Young
Sebastian Young

so why should I listen to you?
So don't. The only person who cares whether you do or not is you.

Julian Scott
Julian Scott

The only person who cares whether you do or not is you
Then nobody should listen to you.

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

Nice comeback, fagtron.

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

Mangastream

Dominic Collins
Dominic Collins

bump

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

What happened to Hinata's breasts??

Gabriel Torres
Gabriel Torres

The Hokage gets a handful of nothing

William Gray
William Gray

naburo should be the next hokagay

David Brooks
David Brooks

shroomsdayproductions.com

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

People kept saying how Naruto got the better chick so stupid Sakurafag author had to rectifiy all her strongest selling points (hime-cut included)

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

So Hinata is just an useless walking pile of tits? Good to know, now the waifufags can finally stop pretending she was a good character

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

When she wasn't a useless walking pile of tits?

Evan Bell
Evan Bell

That time she slapped Naruto for being a little bitch.

Jonathan Ortiz
Jonathan Ortiz

Kishi can't write good female characters to save his life.

Ian Sanchez
Ian Sanchez

see this thread before reading the chapter
thought this is himawari

fook this new guy

Juan Morales
Juan Morales

what happened to Naruto bringing peace to the ninja world ? not even 10 years have passed and everything has already gone to shit.

to all the retards who will read this badly drawn shameless casgrab, have fun.

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

Thanks Hokage.

Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones

Implying Boruto isn't Naruto and Sauce's son

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

It's been way longer than 10 years.

Boruto looks to be a teen, so I'd say atleast 20 years have passed.

Even so, if Naruto had brought peace, then there wouldn't be anything to write about.

Nathaniel Torres
Nathaniel Torres

then there wouldn't be anything to write about.
I think that's the main problem, there wasn't anything more to write about, the ending it had it was perfect, if we assume shit is always going to happen any series could go on forever.

John Campbell
John Campbell

at least my porn can give me a better ending where Naruto uses Permanent Sexy Jitsu and get her wife to help her have sweet /ss/ with Boruto

Landon Diaz
Landon Diaz

What if the combination of the Eien no Magenkyo Sharingan with the Rinnengan can allow the user to get pregnant?

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

Just realized the way this new guy draws Sasuke makes him look like Hayden Christensen's Anakin.

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

Let's be honest this manga is a fucking trainwreck

None of us are reading it by choice anymore

Jeremiah Russell
Jeremiah Russell

I rather read this shit than the wartime naruto manga, also the threads and parodies surrounding the manga are comical.

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

loool this mangas is shit

Sebastian Young
Sebastian Young

singular : manga
plural : mangas
now you know

Julian Kelly
Julian Kelly

Well the jokes on you. It's not. It's just something that makes a character look more "cool", similar to earrings tattoos and half-finished dye-jobs.

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

looooooool baited

Kayden Diaz
Kayden Diaz

all this cancer what happened Sup Forums

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

Okay. Then what *did* they show at the beginning of the manga. A drunken delirium? What was it?

Ian Williams
Ian Williams

I would pay for a manga drawn by SIR tbqh

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

It's quite possible that Boruto is a double-traitor. He could side with the Edgelord, don a slashed headband, have a change of heart and now fight against him.

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

It's Sauce's old headband that he slashed when he left Leaf to be Orochimaru's boytoy. He gives it to Bort at the end of the movie. The vertical cut seems more like battle damage

Gavin Cruz
Gavin Cruz

When i started reading the chapter i honestly thought that this was gonna be some sort of Calvin and Hobbes-style: kids playing and imagining themselves to be some sort of ridiculous caricatures of a their ideas of cool ninjas, thing.

I have a super-duper special eye kinda like the legendary Kakashi, and use the sword of my dead mentor: Sausagay Uchiwawa.
Well i have the mystical stick, that *my* mentor: Obeeyto Uchiwawa gave me, and i have like... piercings and half of my hair is dyed black
What? That's gay, when have you heard of a ninja that uses a stick?
I'm not a faggot-ass ninja, i'm a pirate. And sticks are totally cool, way better than swords, everybody uses swords. Besides a proficient stick user can fuck a swordsman up, everyday of the week.
Nah, swords cut wood, ya' homo.
Well it's not made of wood, doctor ass-blaster. And i have a cool tattoo in my hand that makes any weapon i use more deadly, like times ten times more deadly.
Well i have same type of tattoo in my hand then, except mines makes my attacks like twenty times more deadly.. you... you...butt-pirate!

My reaction when i realized that this wasn't the case.

This is a way too ambitious way to start a spin-off. A chronological storytelling would have been a much better way to go, as the author could have "learned" to do a better ending as he went along. His showing too much of his hand like this, and it's not all that impressive.

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

You don't know it isn't just a genjutsu in the future, you don't really know anything. That's the golden trap of this manga, they have enough room to play this however they want.

Easton Sullivan
Easton Sullivan

That's my boy.

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

holy fucking shit, it's spot on

Oliver Evans
Oliver Evans

Ninja shotgun

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

Did the bad guy want to destroy the ninjas? Then he isn't the bad guy, he's the hero. Ninjas are cancer in general. Uchihas are more cancerous than the rest but the ninja system is fucked up. Naruto couldn't change it so maybe the only solution is to kill all the ninjas. People will continue to kill each other but they will learn to fabricate mass destruction weapons in hundred of years while ninjas are walking H bombs. Who knows, maybe normal people can put their shit together. Ieyasu Tokugawa bring 300 years of stability, unlike Naruto aka worst hokage ever

John Roberts
John Roberts

#notallninjas

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

Holy shit was the Boruto movie awful.

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

And it is by far the best Naruto movie, so what does it say about the others?

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

Haven't seen them.
I thought that was the case though, so thanks for the confirmation.

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

exactli he totali fucked her design she was like milf material now she lock like som random flat backround character

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

It's not worth it. The best solution is to kill them all.

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

After being milked dry to sustain the lifeforce of two chakra beasts in Bolt and Sunflower, as well as nightly shenanigans by Kurama, she became immortal and is aging in reverse.

Sebastian Roberts
Sebastian Roberts

Hinata found Naruto buttfucking Sasuke so she's transitioning on a desperate attempt to get Naruto's attention.

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

#notalluchiha

this this moment calls for understanding and tolerance

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

Kishi may have been an autistic fag but he knows good shit with tits

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

kek nad it would have worked

Gabriel Brown
Gabriel Brown

Boruto looks to be a teen, so I'd say atleast 20 years have passed
It's been closer to 25-30 since nardo and Hinata waited like 4 years from the end of Shippuden to have a kid, then 12-13 years on top of that to the movie, then another 4-7 years on top of that to where we are now.

Anyway stoned toad man said that nardo would usher in an era of peace, not that it would last forever.

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

It's quite possible that Boruto is a double-traitor
Bort is the new Itachi
killed Hinata and took her eye before leaving the village
Goddammit Kishi you just couldn't leave well enough alone could you?

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

When i started reading the chapter i honestly thought that this was gonna be some sort of Calvin and Hobbes-style: kids playing and imagining themselves to be some sort of ridiculous caricatures of a their ideas of cool ninjas, thing
You did? Are you an idiot?

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

fuck off

Parker Scott
Parker Scott

They should've made Jashin the final villain instead of another edgelord that comes out of nowhere. Jashin is the only one that can surpass Oosutsuki members since he can easily grant immortality to anyone.

Kayden James
Kayden James

Jashin was just a random plotline unexplored plotline just to make Hidan look more edgy. Same for Nagato being able to randomly summon the Demon King.

John Garcia
John Garcia

10/10 best post 2016

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9y0aQ6xvtU

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

I think he might be getting better.
I only saw the first few chapters but he was doing pretty well with Salad in her series.

Christian Evans
Christian Evans

The tone and the design is too different. I thought Kishi would love his work more to not let this new series go off the rails so hard. I was clearly wrong.

Fuck this spin-off, and more importantly, fuck you.

Cooper Butler
Cooper Butler

Yeah and then fillers are over oh, but wait from all the fucking fillers, you forgot that Pierrot wasn't what it was like 5 years ago.

Fucking Pierrot.

Jonathan Ross
Jonathan Ross

So you're an idiot?

Luis Rodriguez
Luis Rodriguez

What a shameless piece of nothing you are.

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

Wait wait, what the fuck? This is a real thing?

I thought when I saw that picture in OP earlier today it was some fucking tumblr fancomic or something.

You're telling me that this is an official thing?

HOW? BORT HAS A FUCKING EDGY SCAR OVER HIS EYE. AM I SUPPOSED TO TAKE THAT SERIOUSLY?

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

No, you could go read one of those there yuri or yaoi fag threads or something. Go fuck a duck, the lot of you. Now shut the fuck up all of yous cretins, I'm trying to think.

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

At least I'm not an idiot.

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

He is also a member of Justice League!

Jace Davis
Jace Davis

It's kinda admirable how honest they are in their scams.
It's like they don't even care enough to pretend they're not selling you bullshit.

Juan Williams
Juan Williams

Because it's Nartuo related. If it was fresh start to a new shounen they wouldn't give shit.

Let a lone giving a real chance to the thing, or paying attention to what's happening beyond nitpicking, they won't even remember it's a "shounen" mangas as in for "shounen" not old ass fags that have a hate boner for the most popular manga of the last decade.

Not calling it a masterpiece, but it seriously will be getting some uncalled for hate from now on.

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

I have a super-duper special eye kinda like the legendary Kakashi, and use the sword of my dead mentor: Sausagay Uchiwawa

It's a Byakugan, and he is Hyuga, or at least half, so I don't think that's much of a valid complaint.

It also seems like the tattoos are related to the system by which they were throwing around other people technics on later pages, which seemed to had been set up as the stage for the whole plot of the manga.

Also, this is literally aimed at kids in Elementary, Middle School, and weird kids in Highschool.
Even if a good portion of the reading audience is made up of Man children Weeaboos, and Otakus, the Japanese manchildren, it doesn't mean it's the target audience.

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

god I can just hear how fat you are through text.

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

Reportedly, he actually read up on some female psychology books.

Salad's an Uchiha, so he actually had to give a shit this time around.

Dylan Gray
Dylan Gray

so I don't think that's much of a valid complaint
There are no valid complaints.

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

Sure there are.

Nothing good needs happen to a man that decides to dedicate his life to others.

That's a valid complaint, on the sense that it is truly sad and, in a way, unfair that there is no real justice beyond that of man, and even that is crooked in favor of those with power.

Life is filled with things you could complain about, and nobody would had the right to tell you those are no valid complaints, even though they will tell you to man up and take it.

Or were you actually talking about the subject?

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

No.

Leo Turner
Leo Turner

人気だな

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

The art already sucks dick all the people look weird

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

they were filled with sakurafags' tears
now that they accepted their fate, she has no longer tears to fill her boobs

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

そうすようね
大人気

Charles Young
Charles Young

You'll get used to it

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

Where/s this from? got the full?

Parker Bailey
Parker Bailey

sasuke with sakurai
Fuck everything, this pairing just doesn't make sense. I know none of the pairings make any sense. But with all the clear foreshadowing Sasuke made towards Sakurai. it pisses me off. I know they couldn't have gone the gay route, I didn't expect that. But adding to this also the fact that Sasuke's daughter also, on top of everything else, looks like Karin makes me livid.

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

Wtf is that real? Boruto goes rouge

John Hughes
John Hughes

Did they ever explain the blue and read tats or who the guy buruto is fighting is?

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

sousuyoune
fuck you I cant read katakana or kanji

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

No, because it's just a 3-page preview into the future.

Angel Robinson
Angel Robinson

It's sausuge's headband

Charles Young
Charles Young

Why ass-istant waifu needs to be her?

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

That salves chart

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

Oh god, 10 pages in and I'm in full "Why" mode

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

I don't understand, what do you have against Moegi?

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

But why does he have sasuges headband?

Julian Torres
Julian Torres

Sasuke's headband
Sasuke's sword
Kakashi's scar
Cursed Seal or Sage Mode, probably the former
Naruto is dead and I'm going to assume Sasuke is dead.

James Lewis
James Lewis

Lee never changes

Why was Lee treated like shit?

Gai was the best.

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

Anybody still have that sakurafag video where sakura was crying because fandom hated her and preferred Hinata instead? That shit was hilarious because the person who made it was completely serious.

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

I'm guessing you didn't watch the movie, Lee was a pervert and stole bras and panties.
He was originally going to be a trap, but that didn't make it into the film outside of that one scene.

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

implying
Sausage is blue, Burrito is black.

Cameron Allen
Cameron Allen

Hopefully it's just the fact not-Kishi is not consistent with previously established stuff. If Boruto seriously became a missing nin for his first world problems then he is the edgiest little shit in existence.

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

If Boruto seriously became a missing nin for his first world problems then he is the edgiest little shit in existence
Eh. Deidara fucked off just because he wanted to blow stuff up. Besides, Asuma also left the village for similar reasons i.e. daddy issues with the Hokage.

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

This is literally the movie opening wow..... so no original story other then the first few pages. Ill be back in 30 chapters or so when there done with movie bullshit. Also wtf happend to hinata they changed her to much

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

Did people forget how fucking chaotic Kishi's art could be? There were times it was hard to tell what the fuck was going on. What the new guy needs to work on is drawing faces and perspective.

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

People forgot a lot of things. Like how the last 25% of the War Arc was just lines and scribbles. Or how at some point everything looked blurry as fuck like someone had spilled water on the page before inking.

The new guy ain't great, but with a little practice he could deliver consistent and solid artwork. His faces really need work though.

Jason Green
Jason Green

Narubo is at least funny

Brody Lewis
Brody Lewis

daily reminder that grown up Sarada won't have a chest or hips thanks to the artists

William Morris
William Morris

timeskip

What?

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

His drawing is good, it's just the face looks like potato. Sauce is the worst because his face is no longer sharp and his sharp face is his defining look.

Nathan Green
Nathan Green

Daily reminder that neither did Sakura for 50% of the series

Jaxon Roberts
Jaxon Roberts

Why can't this just die?

Lincoln Anderson
Lincoln Anderson

Because God hates you

Jace Young
Jace Young

Who else can't wait for the highschool arc?

Robert Cook
Robert Cook

I ask that about Dragonball and Saint Seiya everyday.

Adrian Davis
Adrian Davis

Hinata cut her hair

FOR WHAT PURPOSE

William Howard
William Howard

cuck

Adrian Bailey
Adrian Bailey

She won't have a chest or hips anyways thanks to her shit genes.

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

Lee looks more like a drag queen character than a trap to me

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

New artist prefers the ugly '60's bob cut and not based hime cut. Shit taste confirmed.

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

Why is the paneling in this new series so shit?

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

Frogposting should be a bannable offense, if only on Sup Forums

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

What the fuck is this garbage and why does it have 300+ replies, come on lads.

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

Saint Seiya still has the Heaven arc and it'll begin after Kurumada finish Next Dimension...

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

Stop liking what I don't like is a dead meme.

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

I can never buy the concept some punk 16 year old kid can beat Hokage Naruto. Next to his one and only rival, no one else should even challenge him. But no. Fuck that right? Let us make some new character who can take down gods. Then throw in Boruto getting a new eye and this is just trash. Utterly disappointed at the direction they are taking this shit.

Chase Price
Chase Price

I'm the Hokage God
This is just some edgy kid, let me take it easy with some Talk no Jutsu
no sage mode, no defenses up, just talk
Dies due to some "new tool" that can instantly punch the Kurama out of him

You really can't into the concept of asspulls? Japs love the shit out of it.

Ayden Sanders
Ayden Sanders

implying he wouldn't easily live Kurama leaving him
implying that literally isn't what happened before he got sage power
implying it won't be an even worse asspull than that

Jose Walker
Jose Walker

There's always hope that this new guy can ease into this art better. Art style changes CAN happen you know. Just look at say, One Piece from chapter 1 and compare it to the more recent chapters and you can see a clear difference in Oda's art.

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

Sword posting should be banned on Sup Forums, imho.

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

being this much of a kek

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

just realized hidan is still alive..in the ground

I wonder how he'd manage to keep his sanity.

Justin Turner
Justin Turner

He died once his immortality wore off because he couldn't keep making sacrifices.

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

using reddit tier image

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

It is Sasukes, Sasuke gave it to him after Naruto confiscated Bolts for cheating

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

"immortality wore off"

only in japan

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

Why...

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

Sasuke gave it to him after Naruto confiscated Bolts for cheating
Yes, and it was blue, unlike Bort's headband, which is black. Could be an artist's error, though.

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

So Naruto is now turned into "Mr Mature I'm a Serious Boring Guy old Naruto is Dead"?

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

When he's at work, yeah I guess. Kinda have to be when you're running a military dictatorship.

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

F

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

this shit will never end

Nathan Cook
Nathan Cook

I'm glad.

James Cook
James Cook

Naruto never had a Spyair OP
Why was this allowed?

Cameron Lopez
Cameron Lopez

Everyone goes to sleep and gets put in their own world where they are the mary sues of their own realities
This wouldve been the best outcome

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

Those are some nice hips. The fuck happened to her....

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

The fuck happened to her....
Kishi stopped giving a fuck

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

fuck off

Kevin Taylor
Kevin Taylor

She didn't use them.

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

why are uchia's so fucking based

Caleb King
Caleb King

Specialized in the medic job.

James Lee
James Lee

Wow, you must have really liked that Boruto chapter, huh?

You thought it was the best thing ever, and got pissed of at me when i thought it was shit.

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

The Sasuke on the left looks like shit, I must admit he is beautiful in Kishi's version compared to the new one.

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

All things relating to Boruto should be banned because right out of the box it's as shitty as Naruto was

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

If you actually read fucking naruto for years on end I can tell you people from /lgbt/ and /pol/ are far more welcome on Sup Forums than you are

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

reading naruto and calling others newfags

What kind of disgusting "neo-/a/" faggotry is this? Seriously I bet most of you browse reddit, why not go there?

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

You have the power to stop this

All you have to do is not make these threads

Or make them on /v/, I don't care about /v/

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

frogposting
"cuck"

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

Not to mention one is anime and the other is manga with a new artist to boot. No matter what it had to be made black to suit the new edgy Boruto.

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

Why again was Naruto so desperate to be hokage? It seems all he's ever done since becoming hokage is paper work.

It can't just be the village acknowledgement anymore since he already got that from saving the village and the world several times.

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

Childhood dream+end the cycle of hatred+protect people he cares about etc. And he obviously enjoys it a bit.

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

nurutu and tokyo tumblr

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

I just wanted a cute SoL with the sister going occasionnally full psycho like in the one shot and creeping everyone.

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

neo-/a/
Why don't you go to /v/.

Justin Jenkins
Justin Jenkins

huh, that really is a curse mark. Notice how it crawls up his face? I guess him and Orochi get buddy buddy later.

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

I'm willing to try anything new. It will take some getting used to, but I am interested to see where they're going with this.

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

I find it funny that they just let orochimaru run free despite him murdering a bajillion people

Robert Harris
Robert Harris

Sarada should follow up.

Isaac Turner
Isaac Turner

Gotta follow that family tradition.

Alexander Cox
Alexander Cox

Wait, does Naturo get killed by that edgelord

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

Committed illegal experiments
Killed 4th Kazekage
Responsible for invasion of Konoha
Killed 3rd Hokage
Tried to kidnap Sasuke
Kidnapped 60 kids, did experiments on them and only 1 survived
Aided Danzo

Was allowed to go free and many years later allowed to keep his lab. Which he

Created Mitsuki

Oro being allowed to be let go is the dumbest thing I ever seen. He killed a Hokage you twits.

Juan Morales
Juan Morales

Hinatafags are looking for another character to blame for assistant-kun's inability to draw tits, they would have naturally gone for Sakura but she didn't even have lines in this chapter and didn't look good either.

So they are blaming Moegi, even though her only purpose is to be new Team 10's teacher.

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

It's only a matter of time

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

and yet amusingly he is one of few who is actually close to being a ninja

actually assassinates people
uses disguises
makes an entire village and uses their students to help infiltrate konoha

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

The only ninja thing about Naruto are the ANBU, Oro and weapons. Other than that they are people with special powers in ridiculous clothing.

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

Kishi stopped writing Naruto years ago. The fans were the real authors, Kishi's editor took notes and Kishi did the actual job of adapting the notes

William Williams
William Williams

Fuck off, Narutards.

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

So you are attributing the shittyness of Shipudden by the fans and not Kishi?

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

Kishi wanted to do a manga about mages so yeah

I still wonder why they even use kunai or shurikens anymore

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

Sci-fi Manga next work.

David Rivera
David Rivera

I don't think so, if that were the case then Iruka wouldn't have remained an irrelevant character for 99% of the manga. zombie Deidara and zombie Sasori wouldn't have jobbed to forgotten characters and The Last would have been about Sasuke and Sakura hooking up.

Not to mention how Kishi shows in interviews how much he loves the Nardo/Sauce relationship that became the main focus of the manga to the point that he claims that pic related is his favorite page in the whole manga.

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

That pic still annoys me

Hey Sasuke we can restore your arm
No I will travel the world
Travel later first get your arm first
Ignores the procedure

If he truly wanted to be punished then take out your rinnegan and let Naruto heal you to have a normal eye. There you are now a shitty ninja on the level of Kiba, there is your punishment.

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

I've seen some of them also whining about Moegi because they wanted Hinata's irrelevant sister to have her role

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

Narutards
Update your shit, my man. We Borutards now.

Luke Gonzalez
Luke Gonzalez

So what was even the point of the entire Naruto manga? Wasn't the whole Indra and Asura finally finding peace through Sasuke and Naruto supposed to usher in a new age? I wasn't even a huge fan of the series, and lost interest toward the end. I just read the last few arcs out of habit like I do with Bleach now. Why couldn't Kishi just let it end at The Last? At this rate he's turning into Toriyama and we'll get Naruto Super in 20 years.

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

holy shit
those ridiculous leaks were real. what a clusterfuck.

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

Nah if he did what the fans wanted we would of had more hinata and her family, more team Gai, etc instead of creating shitty characters like killer bee and wasting time with him

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

Jashin was just a random plotline
Nothing stops them from turning him into the final villain, especially after the appearance of someone like Kaguya, except he will be a cooler villain.

Anthony Bailey
Anthony Bailey

He isn't writing it you idiot SJW wanted Naruto to continue and they hired his assistant to do it.

The art is shit and if they wanted it to continue that badly it should of been anime only

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

You forgot
Some other kid kill Naruto's mom and forced his dad to commit suicide

Joseph Campbell
Joseph Campbell

Not knowing that Sakura can't have children and that Karina was a surrogate mother that carried Salad

It's like you didn't even read the Gaiden series, kek. I might be a delusionalfag but I still say Salad looks way more like Karina than Sakura, Sakurafags can take long walk off a short pier for all I'm concerned.

Sakura is only good for one thing and that is sex

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

Why is Naruto such a shit dad? It's not that hard to go to your daughter's birthday.

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

Dad is the strongest and most respected Ninja in the village and world
Has a nice house and probably more money then anyone else in the village
Boruto is basically a rich kid who didn't get daddy's love and now has major daddy issues.

I got the joke, I laughed.

Daniel Morales
Daniel Morales

I got the feeling something is very wrong, Naruto should have excellent chakra control by now and be very adept at deducing at what exact time a specific clone will run out of chakra and go poof.

It might be that for some reason he is physically unable to make his real body leave the Hokage office for some reason, maybe some huge experiment or some crippling disease (just making this up) and is forced to send clones everywhere. We got a panel of him collpased in the Hokage office when the clone that went to Himawari's birthday went poof, this makes me think he is doing something really dangerous with his chakra, whther voluntary or involuntary I can't say.

Oliver Gonzalez
Oliver Gonzalez

What's the real reason they retconned Hinata's breasts?

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

They knew it contained the hopes and dreams of all humanity so they killed it at the start as a warning.

"Your hopes and dreams no longer linger here. If you wish to continue you have been warned."

Hudson Powell
Hudson Powell

There is no real reason. The artist just doesn't seem to like drawing breasts. He also can't seem to draw female anatomy properly. I'm hoping that the editors see the huge backlash as a reason to tell the new artist to step his ship up.

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

Daddy problems got resolved in Boruto the movie. Why do we even have this continuation?

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

There are people who will white knight and wordplay all of this series to the very end

It's fascinating how horrible people's tastes are!

Enjoy Kishimoto getting paid so that someone else can shit down your throats.

You deserve it ^_^

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

We really don't know why he changed Hinata's design so drastically, some say he can't draw breasts, some say he is an SJW, some say he simply doesn't like large breasts, etc. Who really knows the real reason, either way it upset a lot of people, including myself because I was a major Hinatafag. Most people don't think it's a big deal, but how can you be so fucking blind? It's like a completely different character? She went from a hot MILF to a fucking old hag with cancer or some shit, the only people who don't give a shit were never interested in Hinata to begin with.

If I took a character you really liked and fucked up their character design so drastically, I'm sure you'd be assblasted as well. For the record this is what Hinata looked like in Boruto: The Movie, literally the same time as when this manga is currently taking place. Look at how different she looks and compare the two, it's fucking night and day differences.

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

Hey! In case you ain't heard (and you will), I wanna be Hokage one day!

kek pretty spot on. Sarada's boner to become hokage has been starting to get annoying

Joshua Wood
Joshua Wood

How did that deviant art looking teenager destroy all of Konoha?

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

This how she looked a little before the Boruto movie. Look how fucking stacked she is, now she looks like she has AIDS. Also look at that happy family, now it's gone due to the genius idea to turn this new series into an edgefest.

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

We don't know yet, we don't even know who the fuck he is or what his reason for destroying Konoha even was. You'll just have to wait until he gets introduced into the series, but he seems to hate Ninja's so probably wanted to destroy the way of the Ninja and usher in a new age without Ninja's. Either that or he is an edgelord who just wants to BLOW UP THE FUCKING PLANET, I hope it's not a cliche motive.

I know user, it hurts so bad, it really does.

Aaron Campbell
Aaron Campbell

muh hinatits isn't just her tits, she's a great character
they ruin muh hinatits by removing her tits
To be fair, housekeeping and being always at the sideline don't sound very exciting for a jumping wizard manga

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

It's not a big deal because Hinata is fucking irrelevant.
Is literally a background character now that she's a house wife.
If you were truly a Hinatafag you'd be more mad at Kishi because he was the first that removed her breasts and removed any character she had besides being Naruto's cumdumpster.

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

If you were truly a Hinatafag you'd be more mad at Kishi because he was the first that removed her breasts and removed any character she had besides being Naruto's cumdumpster.
But that happened more than 10 years ago. Anyway, waifufags don't really care about their waifus. They shouldn't because they're fictional characters. They see them as properties, that's why they can't never forgive them if they're "used goods" or if they move one from MC

James Price
James Price

Not liking tits
Not carrying that tits get taken away

What are you? A faggot? or an SJW? Either way kill yourself.

James Martin
James Martin

Yeah Hinata has been constantly regressing as a character, but even in Shippuden she was still participating in ninja things, facing Pain and being a soldier in the war, etc...
Making her a house wife when she's supposed to be a jounin-level ninja of a high tier clan was the final slap in the face in my opinion.

And she didn't have tits in the Boruto movie either.

Carson Thompson
Carson Thompson

heres the better ending

And she didn't have tits in the Boruto movie either.
I'd say its due to the outfit that was given but they were still smaller than before by a noticeable amount.

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

women aren't allowed to be housewives

There's no point in being a ninja when your husband has basically the power of a god and is the de facto ruler of the world.

Easton Cruz
Easton Cruz

I want to reflect
I want to reflect far-far from Konoha and as soon as possible
Sasuke becoming a handicaped badass is one of the few things that work in that 380° ending.

Because he's into dem legs.

Aiden Allen
Aiden Allen

Women are literally forced to be housewives apparently, since the moment one marries she stops being a ninja, always.
She doesn't even train herself or her sons anymore, and she's supposed to be a top class ninja, nevermind the fact that she's the only one that can pass down Hyuga techniques to Himawari.

It's truly retarded.

Easton Butler
Easton Butler

If I took a character you really liked and fucked up their character design so drastically, I'm sure you'd be assblasted as well.
zero apologist sasuke is my favorite, and I sure don't give a fuck he got that snape relooking.
You're assblasted, but don't expect everyone to react the same when something change.

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

Boruto already has another sensei.

Hinata doesn't need to train since her powers are so insignificant compared to Naruto's that she's better off tending to his needs and making his hectic job as a hokage easier. There is no reason for her to train. She will never even come close to Naruto's power.

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

BUT I DON'T LIKE CHANGE user, I DON'T LIKE.....CHANGE.

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

Boruto already has another sensei.
Yeah, a sensei that is going to stay in the village for a month and then fuck off another 10 years.
Boruto is fucking garbage in the beginning precisely because no one ever forces him to train despite being a ninja.

Hinata doesn't need to train since her powers are so insignificant compared to Naruto's
How is that relevant to this when Naruto doesn't train anyone either?
Thinking that because there's this one powerful person no one should ever train is fucking retarded, and in the first page you're already proven wrong when you see that there's still a ninja academy.

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

She doesn't even train herself or her sons anymore

Why would she?

Even in part one before Orochimaru's shenanigans, the reason why these ninjas existed was because of conflict with the other villages. Now all of the villages are at peace and in cooperation with each other. Even Orochimaru has chilled out apparently. Also the world now has the protection of basically to demigods. Apart from a few rouge ninja here and there, there are no major threats anymore.

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

So, this new thing is supposed to be adapting the movie for the first few chapters, right?
I already hate this fucking kid.

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

Yeah, because peace and Naruto will last forever.

Jayden Cook
Jayden Cook

So who is "I really don't want to be a Hokkaido" fighting?

Xavier Ward
Xavier Ward

Why would she?
To keep fit? It's not like she has to kill herself doing it, but a little upkeep to keep in shape never hurt anyone.

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

Yeah, a sensei that is going to stay in the village for a month and then fuck off another 10 years.
Boruto is fucking garbage in the beginning precisely because no one ever forces him to train despite being a ninja.
I kinda agree, also given we were shown Bort uses cheatcodes on video games, that refelcts some of his outlook on life.

I hope Sasuke puts him through some despair at the very least even if he isn't interested n mentoring the squirt.

Camden Thompson
Camden Thompson

Hinata isn't even Naruto's cumdumpster. That's Sasuke. Hinata is just the egg's donor and babysitter while Naruto is at work and fawning to how cool Sasuke is, how strong their bond is and how Boruto is the best from both.

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

In the movie he only teaches him to throw shurikens.
He forces him to learn the Rasengan to adopt him as a pupil and then instead of perfecting it he starts teaching him how to throw things that never hit anything.

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

starts teaching him how to throw things that never hit anything
Sasuga Sasuke

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

she's supposed to be a jounin-level ninja
Hinata is a chunin-level. Never graduated after the war.

As much as I like housewives, kishi sideline all his female characters that way. It was the same with Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru's mothers. It's kind of get old.

Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

Naruto isn't a disgusting pedo like you.

Owen White
Owen White

The message is clear, it's either become a housewife or a Christmas cake. Sakura has that clinic we never see but it's mentioned on one novel but that was basically a glorified Sasusaku fanfic so I'm not sure if it counts

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

You'll learn, user. You'll learn.

Caleb Fisher
Caleb Fisher

I have bad news, user... All the novels are glorified fanfics.

Gaiden at least stats that sakura is working at the hospital, and Ino is shown sporting the ninja uniform. Not sure for Temari and Karui but I sure hope they're not full-time housewives like Hinata.

Landon Diaz
Landon Diaz

Why would he care about the down's syndrome kid that doesn't remind him of Sasuke?

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

You can watch the movie already.
No, it's not anything like that, he was exhausted because apparently doing paperwork and sending clones to help grandmas with their groceries is too exhausting for the ninja god.

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

Kishi is projecting his failed marriage even if it doesn't make sense in-universe

Dominic Bell
Dominic Bell

No, it's not anything like that, he was exhausted because apparently doing paperwork and sending clones to help grandmas with their groceries is too exhausting for the ninja god.
That's all? Kinda lame. He's just a dirt bag dad then, too invested in his passion for his profession to care for his kids.

I bet he sends clones to appease Hinata too, the NTR doujins are writing themselves.

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

Nah, Naruto reserve all his stamina for the sauce

Adrian Bailey
Adrian Bailey

Ah yes, "The Naruto".

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

Can you post a comparison pic pls, or anyone

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

How did we go from this...

Elijah Barnes
Elijah Barnes

...to this?

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

Boruto movie Sakura>>>Kishimoto Sakura

Jordan Hernandez
Jordan Hernandez

She looks good in the Boruto movie, but that lipstick in Kishimoto's art makes her look like a proper MILF. Either way both look better that downs syndrome Sakura that the new artist drew.

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

Really? Movie Sakura looks bad to me.

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

Sasuke a qt.

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

What is wrong with being a House wife and raising your kids

Lets me guess you shame because they choose that kind of life style

Dylan Gomez
Dylan Gomez

SJW pls.

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

Is it something about /v/ that makes everyone there a fucking retard unable of reading?

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

sauce is my favorite too, but i fucking hate the new look he's got. he needs a haircut. at least they dropped trying to give him fugaku's square jaw, that just looked weird.

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

Sounds awful

Cooper Richardson
Cooper Richardson

stay the night at your friend's place
wake up next morning with weird face tattoos and a sore ass

Parker Robinson
Parker Robinson

He looks terrible and that edge lord fighting bort looks like a DMC donte

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

To this!!

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

Why did Sasuke just abandon his kid like a black man?

Hudson White
Hudson White

She doesn't even train herself or her sons anymore
Because that's cringy as fuck. The moment a female character gets kids, something like this seems just silly and awkward. Either she is a milf or a fighter. You can't have it both ways.

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

The new artist doesn't know a damn thing.

Brayden Hill
Brayden Hill

Black man

We don't say "Black man" here we say NIGGER get it right.

Alexander Parker
Alexander Parker

milfs aren't made to fight but for tender loving

James Cox
James Cox

text not even placed in the bubbles
consider me triggered

Who said he wanted a kid?

Bentley Russell
Bentley Russell

Thank you user, my paint skills are that of a novice. I wasn't sure how to expand the speech bubbles, though now I see how you probably did it so I'll now how to do it in the future.

Also can you tell me what font you used? I wasn't sure what font would replicate the font used for manga. Thanks again for putting the text in the speech bubbles, even though I didn't ask you to do it.

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

only the right-up one is draw by kishi
Bravo!

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

But you can see the night and day differences between the art style though, right? If so then the picture accomplished it's goal.

William Rivera
William Rivera

my paint skills are that of a novice.
Obviously. And the typo is "wild words"

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

no close-up on hinata's face from naruto and gaiden draw by kishi but countless from SP and Ikemoto
the only draw by Kishi not even in bw
No. This picture tell it was made by an anime hinatafag.

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

To be fair Kishi never really drew many pictures with Milfnata in them. The few that he did were already posted in this thread. It doesn't take a HInatafag to see how badly this new artist fucked up. Same thing with Sakura.

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

Didn't take any pictures of Hinata from the manga
Animefag

You're blind if you can't see the obvious differences in her art style, you know how Hinata looked in the Shippuden manga. Don't feign ignorance and pretend like you can't see the differences, faggot.

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

Unlike you, most people aren't autistic enough to need your picture to realize it there a difference in artstyle, genius.
Is that a bad thing, though? No.

Blake Perry
Blake Perry

Another novel says that Temari is some kind of Ninja U.N. ambassador or something like that.

Jaxson Sanchez
Jaxson Sanchez

So does he rather be frolicking in the woods with his brother than hanging out with his family?

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

Tenten runs a weapons shop

Lincoln Edwards
Lincoln Edwards

Reddit bought kissmanga?

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

I've just finished one shot about Mitsuki, damn, he's so fucking adorable. I need more Mitsuki in my life.
I'm just wondering what does Sup Forums think about this character?

Nolan Wood
Nolan Wood

Manga
Post in /v/
Wow, you wanna be a janny too?

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

He's alright, shame that he'll probably end up just as a Sai-tier autistic sidekick in love with Bort

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

Gay cis-fluid sex with Boruto
/pol/

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

Hanabi's too busy running a clan to mentor some chumps.

Julian Turner
Julian Turner

Ino still does missions even though she's a mom. Hinata's just weak.

Jaxson Turner
Jaxson Turner

Ino only has a little homo pussy kid.

Hinata has one with down's syndrome, it needs her full attention.

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

That looks like a dick

Samuel Reed
Samuel Reed

inb4 byakugan is revealed to have a bunch of random op hack power like the sharingan.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page