When will the meme that Bleach is shit stop?

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

Kubo is a decent writer. The plot has become unpredictable unlike One piss or fairy bore. He's also the most talented shonen artist out there. Look at that pic case in point.

All urls found in this thread:
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2195562
http://www.academia.edu/3620074/Life_Death_and_the_Path_to_Enlightenment_Buddhist_Symbolism_in_the_Manga_Bleach_
http://i.imgur.com/jto5MOu.jpg
Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

Ah, an old fashioned Bleach v One Piece thread.

I cant say I really missed those cancerous threads. They should stay firmly in the 2000s

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson

I know right. How can we have these kinds of threads in the current year.
You crypto fascists.

Matthew Rodriguez
Matthew Rodriguez

Something being unpredictable doesn't make it good. When you get out of your teens you may come to realize this. Even so One piece isn't predictable, sure they have their journey planned out and all that, but it's the journey that counts and that's completely unpredictable

Blake Howard
Blake Howard

Babura is a Local Government Area in the north of Jigawa State, Nigeria. Its headquarters are in the town of Babura. The current District Head of Babura who doubles as the Sarkin Bai of Ringim, Ringim Emirate Council, Alhaji Hadi Mustapha (Councillor & King Maker) has been on throne since 1993 after the death of his father Mallam Mustapha Musa of the Bani Ya Musa clan. The district head was a Permanent Secretary for 6 years (2000 - 2006), retired in 2006 and was appointed by the President of Nigeria Umaru Musa Yar'adua as a member of the board of governors of the Nigerian Institute of oil palm research (NIFOR) in 2009, until dissolved by the current president in 2011. He now serves as the Execute Chairman, Board of Internal Revenue, Jigawa State.

Parker Parker
Parker Parker

Kubo's a good writer
Can draw expressions and give his manga great emotional impact through gestures and tension
But holy shit is the pacing bad, and I feel like he could do a lot better if he didn't make a huge number characters dull
Ishida, Chad are just shells of their former selves
Ichigo became extremely bland personality wiseafter the Fullbringer arc
And many more

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

its formulaic as fuck. One Island, generally one villain that luffy beats and his comrades beat the other underlings in order.

They also never make any real sacrifice. Magic bandages reset every arcs.

There's like a few Islands where they don't do that and then it's just a bunch of incoherent lore dumps.

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

Jean Stampe and Maurice Vertongen, veterans of World War I, founded a flying school at Deurne in 1923.[9] Their research into the training aircraft then available led them to believe that the British-built Central Centaur IV was the best choice for their school.[5] When they discovered that the Centaur IV had just ceased production, their friend, Maurice Boel, introduced them to engineer Alfred Renard, whom Stampe and Vertongen contracted to design a similar aircraft that could be built cheaply and locally.[5] Renard's response was a conventional two-bay biplane with unstaggered wings of equal span.[10] Power was provided by a radial engine in the nose.[10] The student pilot and instructor sat in tandem in a single, open cockpit[10] and communicated through a speaking tube.[11] The main units of the fixed undercarriage shared a common axle, and the tail was supported by a skid.[10] Construction was of wood throughout, braced with wire and covered in fabric,[8] and stressed to withstand rough treatment by student pilots.[12][13] To reduce costs, many parts were interchangeable, including the struts, longerons, undercarriage legs,[13] and even the upper and lower wings.[12] Initial construction of the prototype commenced in a dance hall in Evere[2][8] and was completed in the hangar of the Administration de l'Aéronautique[2] (the Belgian Aviation Administration) on 23 April 1923,.[13] The aircraft was registered O-BOEL in honour of the friend who introduced Renard to Stampe and Vertongen.[2][13] After the prototype had been tested, King Albert I paid a royal visit to Stampe et Vertongen and asked for a joy ride over Antwerp in it.[8]

Ethan Sullivan
Ethan Sullivan

I just wish Kubo knew how to pace things better.

Can you believe it has been 4 fucking years since the beginning of the current arc? Hardly anything has even happened in all that time. The plot has only progressed a few days.

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

Ichigo became extremely bland personality wiseafter the Fullbringer arc
I disagree.

This was the first time we really saw him with that kind of emotion. Mix of hate and desperation, really well done.

Colton Anderson
Colton Anderson

They're both shit. Read them to have fun/turn off your brain. Read Biscuit Hammer or Sengoku Youko if you want a battle shounen with a decent story and direction.

Gabriel Stewart
Gabriel Stewart

Stopped reading around the beginning of the Quincy's Main invasion (I think Hitsugaya was fighting a fire using guy?). I eventually picked it up again when I heard Aizen came back, skipping right ahead to that chapter. I feel like I missed nothing at all besides a few Bankai reveals.

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

I already have. A guy can read more than one series.

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

its formulaic as fuck. One Island, generally one villain that luffy beats and his comrades beat the other underlings in order.

Shoen as a genre is formulaic as fuck, it's the variation that counts. Bleach is also guilty of of being formulaic as hell. Both are full of tropes. The difference between One piece and Bleach is that kubo pulls plot twists out of his ass while Oda plans ahed and purposefully leaves clues for more advanced readers.

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

Bleach is good. Only newfags and fans of the other big two bitch about Bleach.
Also, those who can't get Bleach because it's too deep for them.

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

The year 2000 belong to the 90s.

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

I meant ever since the war began, he's had way too many comedic panels

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

Also, those who can't get Bleach because it's too deep for them.
What are Bleach's themes?

Joshua Sanders
Joshua Sanders

plans ahed and purposefully leaves clues for more advanced readers.
Yeah, Kubo is the king at that. Agreed.

Angel James
Angel James

muh edgy special snowflake MC with quincy/shinigami/hollow blood shoen
Deep

I read bleach for like 6 years and gave up, the plot is planned like absolute garbage, the world building is bad and the world of bleach in general feels very small. Reading from the first chapter to the current ones makes it really obvious that kubo didn't intend for the series to go on for very long.

Jayden Adams
Jayden Adams

Credible, likable characters in a realistic world(s).
And fashion.

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

The difference between One piece and Bleach is that kubo pulls plot twists out of his ass while Oda plans ahed and purposefully leaves clues for more advanced readers.
They both fucking use the same skills when doing shit like that
They both just look at older plot points and make them relevant again
It was discussed in Bakuman exactly what this sort of "planning ahead" was
I mean it is planning ahead, but while looking at possible things to expand on you wrote in the past

Parker Miller
Parker Miller

Credible, likable characters
Orihime and Ishida a shit

Matthew Phillips
Matthew Phillips

Retarded powerups isn't "good writing"

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

And still, it makes sense from chapter 001 to chapter 669.

The Kubo remembers.

John Walker
John Walker

Bleach
Deep
How is Bleach deep Sup Forums?

Juan Hill
Juan Hill

Maybe... still, 379 characters that aren't shit.

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

Bleach is the perfect example of "style over substance".

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

I agree but you say it as if it has no substance, which is simply not true

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

How is Bleach deep Sup Forums?
It doesn't contradict itself and gets people interested.
Kubo keeps us wondering about stuff for 6 days a week. Wild theories everywhere. Lots of fun.

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

Yeah, the Aizan arc and attack on Karakura Town had the best threads because it had so much speculation of SS's past and the King's Key

Elijah Powell
Elijah Powell

Come on, i enjoy reading bleach but even i accept it's shit and so is kubo

Liam Brooks
Liam Brooks

What mysteries are left anyway (besides character's powers)?

Logan Smith
Logan Smith

I see many people butthurt about the fact that Bleach is the biggest shounen in the West.
It doesn't matter, if your shounen is "smaller" you can still enjoy it, don't give it a second thought, be happy.

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

level 1 readers

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

Naruto is the biggest shonen in the west

Jayden Roberts
Jayden Roberts

Attack on Titan is bigger.

Ian Price
Ian Price

I honestly dont even know whats going on anymore. The show has no sense of adventure and progression like it had in the beginning, it should have ended with aizen.

Ethan Hernandez
Ethan Hernandez

Most of the past.

Also, most mysteries are best left unsolved.

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

And that makes him a dull character?

If anything, he gained a fuck ton of good character development with the whole Yhwachgetsu/Zangetsu/White/Asauchi thing.

Too bad Kubo decided to sidline him in favour of shit tier characters like Mayurin and Icefaggot.

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

ITT: Bleachfags are dumb as shit and refuse to see that Bleach is a huge pile of shit

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

In the long run, are you sure?

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

Shh, let him believe his own delusions

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

decent writer
why? because he's giving you what you want?
unpredictable
Because asspulls is good writing? Aside from that last arc has been things people have wanted to see and/or have been calling for years all bunched together, so fucking original, right?

Why do we only know about 2 great shinigami families when there's supposed to be 4? why does kido exists if it's so underused in favor of zanpakuto? why the fuck is there a guy with the power to forge zanpakuto? wasnt it established early on that zanpakutos are supposed to come from a shinigamis soul and able to repair themselves if their wielder is alive? What was the point of the whole fullbringer arc? what is the point of Sado existing? what about tatsuki? why was there so many side characters that ended up never being relevant?

If anything, bleach does NOTHING but contradict itself.

Joseph Robinson
Joseph Robinson

I would have argued that bleach overall story was better but it didn't stop at Aizen being defeated or earlier. They're very close to each other at this point, but they're shit in their own special ways. Kubo better write up something actually good otherwise then it will be a little more clear if One Piss is better or not.
The One Piece formula is so fucking blatant though so they both need to prove themselves.

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

Bleach's popularity died as soon as the anime ended.

Anthony Rogers
Anthony Rogers

SNK maybe, but you'd have to be delusional to deny that Naruto is, was, and will always be more popular than Bleach.

Carter James
Carter James

Don't you know user, we're in the final arc. It'll be over any chapter now

James Mitchell
James Mitchell

One Piss fag detected?

If you were a Hokuto no Ken or Dragon Ball fag maybe you could be a match for Bleach, but Naruto or One Piece... I'm afraid you can't do much against Bleach.

Also, the West is vast, don't consider only your country.

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

Bleach is the biggest. It always hurt Wan piss babies pride to learn that their shitty little manga is only a thing in gook land and pic related kind of normal successful people watch Bleach instead.

Owen Ward
Owen Ward

decent writer
why? because he's giving you what you want?
No, he isn't. Soifon is a few chapters away still ;_;

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

I loved the part in that fight in the current arc where they oneshot the guy they were fighting only for him to ressurrect himself, only for more popular characters to show up and oneshot them.

Alexander Ward
Alexander Ward

don't consider only your country
Says the one who thinks that only America represents the west.
At this point, I can safely tell this thread is made by a cancerous troll.

Dominic Mitchell
Dominic Mitchell

With Kubo's pacing it'll still take a year. I can't believe it's going to be longer than Naruto.

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

I just want the anime to return

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

Why do we only know about 2 great shinigami families when there's supposed to be 4?
Shihoin, Shiba, Kuchiki. There, 3 at least.

Nolan Sanchez
Nolan Sanchez

current year
shitposter detected

Owen Bell
Owen Bell

It always hurt Wan piss babies pride to learn that their shitty little manga is only a thing in gook land

Yes, I'm so very hurt by the fact that one piece is very popular in japan, you got me this time bleach fan

Gabriel Clark
Gabriel Clark

there will be 3 movies. Even better.

This beats the shit Toeii has done with One piece. I can't believe some people are allowed to post on Sup Forums and watch the One Piece anime.

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

don't consider only your country
Says the one who thinks that only America represents the west.
Oh no, did you just call me an Amerifat?
I'm far from that. Apologize now.

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

Article by Dr. Otto F. von Feigenblatt (MA, PhD, FRAS, FRAI, GCEG)

How Bleach is one of the series that is leading the way from Japanese Exceptionalism to Globalism and Hybridity.

The bleach portion.

"The present study explores cultural representations in three prominent examples of contemporary Japanese animation, NarutoShippuden, Bleach, and Onigamiden. Lingering traces of Japanese exceptionalism (Nihonjinron) are still present in contemporary Japanese animation such as in the animated movie, Onigamiden.
On the other hand two of the most popular animated series, Naruto Shippuden and Bleach, fit a cultural model characterized by hybridity and globalism.

In terms of demographics, Bleach appeals to a narrower international audience than Naruto due to the higher complexity of its plot as well as due to the religious aspects of the story

Bleach is a very good example of the crosscurrents of Japanese cultural politics due to its dual nature, as an essentially Japanese product while at the same time incorporating global cultural elements.

The series borrows heavily from foreign cultural traditions such as Christianity and Caribbean Santeria, inter alia.
Spanish is favored as the second most prevalent language in spiritual vocabulary.

The Quincy are clearly inspired by the Christian Orders of Knighthood such as the Sovereign Order of Malta and the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulcher whose influence is shown in terms of the uniform worn by the Quincy as well as by the symbolism of the cross.
Nevertheless it is interesting that Ishida is clearly of Japanese ethnicity and notwithstanding this factor his culture and legacy is European.

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

Bleach presents war as an undesirable cyclical event with the potential to bring out the best and the worst in people.
Bleach’s depiction of war is not as pacifist and totalizing as the one that became
prevalent in Japan during the post-war period.
War can be justified in Bleach if it waged in order to protect
important principles and values. In addition to that War is a great opportunity to show bravery and courage.

Bleach is an example of hybridity in Japan’s public sphere.
The series does not present a harmonious integration of cultural elements leading to an integrated and assimilated Japanese culture but rather offers a cacophony of cultural traits in a constant state of flux.
This is shown with a constant emphasis on time and the possibility of change.

Conclusion-
Onigamiden, Naruto, and Bleach are some of the most successful examples of contemporary Japanese animation.
Moreover, they represent ideal types in the Weberian sense in terms of cultural worldviews.
Onigamiden shows the strongest traces of Nihonjinron while Naruto and Bleach display characteristics of both hybridity and globalism."

An 80 page essay about the Buddhist Symbolism in Bleach:
http://www.academia.edu/3620074/Life_Death_and_the_Path_to_Enlightenment_Buddhist_Symbolism_in_the_Manga_Bleach_

Bentley Gutierrez
Bentley Gutierrez

Bleach isn(t popular in Europe.

Caleb Nelson
Caleb Nelson

people write essays on anime
they write about bleach and naruto
Someone shoot me

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

With Kubo's pacing it'll still take a year.
I'd say two and a half. Think of all the "missing" characters.

Andrew Ramirez
Andrew Ramirez

What the fuck? 80 pages on buddhist symbolism? Kubo doesn't have 80 pages of anything in his head when he writes bleach.
And also honestly I don't think bleach's plot is any more complex than naruto's.. I think naruto's plot has more complexity overall

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

kubo pulls plot twists out of his ass

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

I think naruto's plot has more complexity overall
Not really.

Bleach is also aiming for some evangelion ending.

Gavin Evans
Gavin Evans

Bleach isn(t popular in Europe.
Yes, it is.
But I'm not in Europe either (unfortunately), guess again.

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

I'm wondering which ones Kubo will forget/Ignore? What ever happened to Yuki? That rookie shinigami from the start of this arc.

Come to think of it, what was the point of those Arrancar/Quincy hybrids at the start of the arc?

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

Yuki is the final villain.

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

my garbage series isn't actually bad, and I'll prove it by comparing it to other garbage series! Every time. I wish WSJ was banned as a whole.

Zachary Reed
Zachary Reed

Come to think of it, what was the point of those Arrancar/Quincy hybrids at the start of the arc?
Probably nothing

Just like the vasto lordes.

Blake Ramirez
Blake Ramirez

Bleach has been off my radar for a while. Have their been several breaks in releases? I saw Kubo was hospitalized and there was an 8-issue break (34-41) but there are very few chapters compared to the amount of time I've been away from it.

Mason Green
Mason Green

Kubo is a decent writer
nice try faggot

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

I don't understand why Kubo decided to waste Hell on a movie. It would have made for a better finale than "Quincys invade Soul Society."

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

all those fucking degrees and qualifications
all those grants and funding he probably received for "research"
all to produce an eighty-page paper on religious elements in shounen anime
Also, I've heard of Onigamiden like twice in my life. Was it actually popular in Japan, or did this guy just need a third example when he was submitting his proposal and choose something random.

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

I've hated Bleach for a long time, but I ain't gonna lie, the past month or two of chapters have been alright.

William Harris
William Harris

a bunch of asspulls
wow I didn't expect that!

Of course it's unpredictable.

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

needed to get over the quincy tho.

Aaron Diaz
Aaron Diaz

u like askin?

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

I defended Bleach as being good for a really long time. I even went as far as to say the Fullbring arc was good and thats something i truly believe. But with this current arc i dont think you could say that its better than One Piece. Bleach has better art but i think overall One Piece has better writing.

Bleach is still a million times better than Fairy Tail though

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

Shut the fuck up, the Fullbring arc was full retarded. You can't even compare Bleach to One Piece, Bleach may have had its moments, but One Piece has always been the better of the two. Comparing Bleach to Naruto is much more genuine, and from there you can compare Naruto and One Piece. The three are ever-linked, but Bleach and One Piece are an echelon apart.

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

Wheres the best place to read the last 20 chapters?
Also how many Chapters since Kira and Aizen last appeared?

Jeremiah Clark
Jeremiah Clark

one Piece has better arc
the fullbring arc wasn't a return to the SOL pace everyone keeps whining about

Hunter Hernandez
Hunter Hernandez

Bleach stopped being good after Ichigo won over that little emo girls big brother. The captain 10000 sword man. Like 10 years ago.

Hunter James
Hunter James

Unpredictable? What? Bleach is by far the most predictable shonen series out right now.

"I am bad guy "X", heres my broken power that makes me essentially unbeatable."
"I am shinigami "Y", my bankai just so happens to have a gimmick that counters your broken ability."
*Y defeats X
X comes back to life with a crazy power up.
"Nani?????"
"Hahaha my broken power was actually only my FIRST broken power. I have another broken power that counters YOUR broken power."
*X is about to defeat Y when suddenly...
"I am shinigami/arrancar character Z and I happen to have a broken ability that counters your other broken ability!"
*Z and Y barely defeat X.
"How can this be?????"
"I leave....the rest...to you Ichigo....."

EVERY TIME

Connor Davis
Connor Davis

The formula of almost every shonen fighting mangas ever.

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

The fuck you on about? There was a distinct (and ignorable) minority that liked the slice of life shit of the first few chapters of Bleach. However, the majority of favor for Bleach I have seen has been for the Soul Society arc itself. The Fullbring arc was just nonsensical, really.

Alexander Ward
Alexander Ward

It's existentialism of the fan base at its finest, all Kubo has done is taken a concept with a decent load of history and slapped it into his story haphazardly, with the resolutions to his mysteries thinly planned out for future reference. In order to hide the lack of themes & substance, he overall emphasizes the style & mannerism much like Western comics do as a pinnacle focus.

Bleach story is fleshed out, but it's the furthest thing from complex, it was never introduced until he had too, and was never eluded too because he works out on fleshing out the base line a month before it hits the ink.

Kubo has struggled to keep his series alive, and still manages it, but it's the farthest thing from the best that is being offered, he falls onto what old authors use in monthly mangas letting the art buy him time.
As long as he introduces an aspect to his story with a lot of history while never straying from the situation, he'll survive for a long time.

Kubo is better than say Hata for example, but look at Hayate no Gotoku now, I can see Kubo wanting the same thing, a series that doesn't finish when it should.

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

Kubo
writer
Oh wait, you're serious? HAHAHAHA

Brody Kelly
Brody Kelly

No really, no. A lot of quincy stuff feels shoehorned in to the point that I would never believe him even if he insisted this was planned. Fullbringer ARC could be cut out entirely and the plot would basically be the same. He has a lot of unnecessary "blubber" in his work, far more than most WSJ series. Sure, it's fine if you like that, but don't speak for all of us here.

Noah Kelly
Noah Kelly

Even Naruto is mile better. Just kill yourself retard

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

LOL. Just lol. It contradicts itself a lot....to the point where I don't even remotely know who is supposed to be stronger than everyone else. Bleach basks in its own absurdity. It's brain dead fun if you like that stuff, but don't pretend like Kubo's ass pulls don't contradict previously established power levels.

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

I like Bleach dude, but come on man, I still feel like the writing gotten shitty to the point of so bad its good. Why the hell does Kubo use so much white in his panels? It makes reading chapters go by in 15 seconds max. If you want my honest opinion I think Kubo realizes this but uses that "comedy" aspect of his writing to just own it for what it is and keep what popularity it has left.

Logan Smith
Logan Smith

Missing characters come back, have like one page of panel time and disappear again. Also, Kenpachi's fucking bankai lasted only one chapter, and then he jobbed.

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

In every arc, Luffy is guaranteed to do something utterly retarded that directly jeopardizes the well-being of those he supposedly cares about. Then he’ll invariably spout a few tear-jerking lines about fighting with everything he’s got to protect them.

good writing

So you aren't even smart enough to get the powerlevels? kek

Cause art style = being a good writer right?

Ryan Edwards
Ryan Edwards

The plot has become unpredictable

No, I like Bleach but this is just wrong
Every fight this arc has been exactly the same.

Good guy starts losing
Pulls out new super move
Good guy about to win
Bad guy pulls out move he was hiding
Good guy about to lose again
Pulls out another new move or ally comes to the rescue
Goes through this cycle a couple times until good guy wins

Rinse, Repeat.

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

Plot and fight are not the same thing.

Aaron Bell
Aaron Bell

Doesn't change the fact it is poor writing.

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

Kubo is better than say Hata for example, but look at Hayate no Gotoku now, I can see Kubo wanting the same thing, a series that doesn't finish when it should.
There should be a record for most pointlessly-stretched-out manga.

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

Then please tell me how a fight is supposed to be done without back and forths between the combatants.

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

Look man I've been reading bleach for like a decade now and you know what? It really was never that great, if I leave my personal feelings out of this it is really sub par. That isn't to say that shit like One Piece or Naruto was any better, it was still the same mediocre trash that Bleach was, Bleach just managed to have some characters that I liked.

Lets be real, this ain't a meme, Bleach is shit. Chapter's like this week were nothing happens and seem to negate previous chapters content are far too common in this series. And you just can't call it good. Kubo is a decent artist but he really shouldn't be left alone to write something without someone else to keep him focused and concise.

Connor Brooks
Connor Brooks

The plot has become unpredictable unlike One piss or fairy bore
I bet you think the current state of Real Account is a masterpiece huh

Jacob Walker
Jacob Walker

I don't care how little sense it makes, I want to see Ichigo knock up Naruto's not-Rei.

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

Bleach is actually good. Not great, but it sure is above average. You guys just dislike it because it got popular and/or got bored because it run out too long. But, as a story, it sure as hell better than FOTM shits like re:zero, AoT, SAO, or kabaneri.

John Allen
John Allen

Normally no, but he is a Mangaka. He should have a good grasp of both. FYI He doesn't.

Elijah Roberts
Elijah Roberts

Nice bait, faggot. Here's your reply

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

Forgetting its other faults, the biggest problem with Bleach is its failure to build and deliver hype. Which is arguably the most important thing for a shounen manga.

Certain things in Bleach get hyped up but the result is almost always disappointing. Vizards, enough said. Espadas failing to defeat anyone after the entirety of Mexico building them up. Aizen getting punked by something that Ichigo pulled out of his ass. Kenpachi jobbing worse than ever despite having his potential unlocked and acquiring bankai, making Unohara's sacrifice seem completely pointless. There's more but you get the idea.

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

real account is so fucking bad, I don't understand how it seems to have an actual fanbase on Sup Forums.

Michael King
Michael King

Toriko's better.

Lucas Ross
Lucas Ross

Yeah but what does Sup Forums think about Fairy Tail?

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

But leftists are nothing like fascists. Please don't associate those commie jew fucks with us.

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

They complement each other sometimes. There are also exceptions( oh great! is a terrible writer but amazing at drawing women) He takes forever to get to the point with those white washed panels, and then there's one panel where gives his twist reveal. Someone who has to rely on twists to the level Kubo does is no better than a Shyamalan of the manga world

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

Nice try. This panel is definitely not Kubo's work. 0/10. It needs more white.

Much.
More.
White.
Then we'll talk.

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

This is ironic shitposting, right?

Grayson Morris
Grayson Morris

implying a shounen exists that is better than One Piece

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

Most people who claim Bleach is shit forget that the target audience us 12 year old chinks looking for 3 minutes of mindless escapism.

Julian Fisher
Julian Fisher

I will now reveal a snippet of the next big twist in the series.

I never once stood in your way Ichigo
I've always been right behind you.
The throne is ready for you now.

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

>You've been sitting iin the throne all along

Aaron Scott
Aaron Scott

This page is so beautiful.

Aiden Myers
Aiden Myers

go to bed kubo

Hudson Ramirez
Hudson Ramirez

Cold reading is a set of techniques used by mentalists, psychics, fortune-tellers, mediums and illusionists to imply that the reader knows much more about the person than the reader actually does.
One of the most crucial elements of a convincing cold reading is a subject eager to make connections or reinterpret vague statements in any way that will help the reader appear to make specific predictions or intuitions. While the reader will do most of the talking, it is the subject who provides the meaning.

Elijah Flores
Elijah Flores

Listen here you lil' shit.

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

Aw shit nigga what are you doing

You realize this is image board, right?

Levi Scott
Levi Scott

Bump

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

One piss
Your are mocking it like a fucking 10 years old. at least say something like "One piece of shit" Its still much better than Bleach though.

Carson Lewis
Carson Lewis

That was a nice panel but kubo forgot to shade the chin

Dylan Powell
Dylan Powell

I think naruto's plot has more complexity overall
Why?

Wow, that is interesting.

If you don't like why are you here? Fuck off with your autism.

Unpredictable in a way that there is a fuckton of stuff to be explained, for example who is the real bad guys, it doesn't look like quincies are the villains.

to the point where I don't even remotely know who is supposed to be stronger than everyone else
And why the flying fuck do you think that this is bad?

Gabriel Perez
Gabriel Perez

This. I go into every fight expecting to be disappointed. I might still get pleasantly surprised (The Gerard fight's been decent), but I almost never get excited about anything.

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

There's an interesting core lore. The power up nature it terrible. Many we've called for years, or overhyped and once revealed they became underwhelming or you start to ask 'why the fuck not use this ages ago, it wasn't as big a negative as it was made out to be'. The sheer volume of lying and authoriative figures 'being incorrect/not knowing it all' is both good and bad. It creates mystery but when over used to can feel retcon/asspull.

The lore is great, the battles/powers are shit.

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

dancing loli
A true /a/non.
aishiteru

Hunter Murphy
Hunter Murphy

you start to ask 'why the fuck not use this ages ago, it wasn't as big a negative as it was made out to be'.
I actually think Kubo's generally been pretty good about that. Except Urahara. Why he didn't use his Bankai against Aizen is beyond me.

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

Why he didn't use his Bankai against Aizen is beyond me.
Or why Isshin didn't go bankai as he fought Aizen and the two "reached the limits of their shinigami powers" somehow without bankai.
Actually, this can go on all day.

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

Probably the same reason that Yama and Shunsui hasn't used, AoE effect.

Robert James
Robert James

Unpredictable in a way that there is a fuckton of stuff to be explained, for example who is the real bad guys, it doesn't look like quincies are the villains.

Not new. SS has always been a weird place. OBEY THE LAW old man allowing all manner of horrible shit to go down instead of soloing it himself. Very early revelation of horrible subordinates (mayuri) etc. They are fucked up and quite happily killed some humans. We're not told much about the universes rules except that shinigami are meant to be human souls who gained a bit of magic who go around banishing evil ghosts. And slowly you notice they are a bit fucked up with their ruling system. Questions emerge about the correct (real) soul cycle, which we still haven't got.

Luis Long
Luis Long

SLICE THE FUCKING HEAD OFF WHEN YOU DO YOUR 'IM SO FAST MOVE' instead of slicing their shoulder/back. Just fucking one shot them. But at this point in the series the one shot only makes them stronger. Or hell start off with your bankai, if that fails, run.

Dominic Walker
Dominic Walker

Which in one characters case wasn't that problematic, nanao just waltz in. I noticed shit way back during FKT as well, everyone is a complacent asshole, shit could have been solved many different ways without drawing things out. But that's not battle shounen formula and you'd be mad and confused if character just one shot things without info dumping their skillset.

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

Kubo can do god tier background, he just doesnt feel the need too since it distract from the main action.

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

When newfags leave. So, never.

I miss pre-2008 Sup Forums. Or was it pre-2009? Oh, now I feel old.

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

Yeah, he's always been focused in the characters. They're his forte.

Elijah Wilson
Elijah Wilson

Examples? I can't remember any noteworthy backgrounds

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

meme

Come on user, you can't really be serious. Your telling me you enjoy the clusterfuck of a "plot". Bleach should've ended a while ago, these new villains are some of the worst examples of power creep that I have ever read. Kubo can draw and he has some delicious girls, but thats really all I can compliment him on.

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

Kubo is a decent writer. The plot has become unpredictable unlike One piss
It doesn't matter that something is "unpredictable" if you don't give a fuck about it.
They could reveal that Urahara was actually a purple flamingo from Mars on a mission to harvest all of Earth's pineal glands and it wouldn't matter one fucking iota.

Yes, Kubo can cerate "unpredictable" outcomes, but the problem is that he does it so relentlessly and so randomly that you just stop caring about anybody. The recent fight against Gerard is a perfect analogy: it's been such a long-stretched cycle of "enemy is much stronger than anybody thought -> new power is revealed to bring him down -> it looks like he succumbs to it -> NOT REALLY!" that whatever they'll use to actually defeat him will feel completely hollow and arbitrary.

After a while you stop feeling anything about the whole plot, because you are in a constant state of alert for the next "WHAT GAVE YOU THE IMPRESSION THAT X", so even if something ISN'T a twist you end up not appreciating it.

Meanwhile, the reveal that despite all hints to the contrary the Mink tribe was actually hiding Raizo even though it could have cost them their extinction still had some emotional weight behind it, because you didn't just spend fifty chapters (and the rest of the series) going from one table-flipping shocking twist to the next. THIS is "unpredictable".

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

You are one the 5% of people that actually understand bleach as stated by Kubo himself.
The other 95% are haters and retards.

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

Xcution headcarters come to mind.

Kubo can draw
That's the most crucial skill for a manga artist. Im of the opinion that the best mangas are essentially silent.

Cameron Cox
Cameron Cox

still had some emotional weight behind it
Why don't you go read twilight and stop pretending you faggot.

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

;^)

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

I-I'm totally not affected :^)
Goes through the effort of making a webm just to show he hid the post (after reading it)

Julian Murphy
Julian Murphy

When did uyru start fighting the white haired guy?

Benjamin Scott
Benjamin Scott

Bleach was good and now BECOME a shit.

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

Like 30 chapters ago

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

I think it was after Hitsugaya returned. Sometime after the Owl-guy fight.

Michael Miller
Michael Miller

When will the meme that Dragon Ball is shit stop?

Toriyama is a decent writer. The plot has become unpredictable unlike One piss or fairy bore. He's also the most talented shonen artist out there.

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

More like 10 but okay

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

When was the exact moment it became shit? I'd say right around THE HEART.
[Toriyama] is also the most talented shonen artist out there.
But that's actually true.

Alexander Russell
Alexander Russell

You're jaded, people hated bleach well before that time period. You had your thread, but everyone else was laughing at you for still reading it.

Caleb Anderson
Caleb Anderson

confirmed retard

James Harris
James Harris

Can we discuss this plot hole?

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

Hello speed reader.

Zachary Morales
Zachary Morales

Look man I've been reading one piece for like a decade now and you know what? It really was never that great, if I leave my personal feelings out of this it is really sub par. That isn't to say that shit like Bleach or Naruto was any better, it was still the same mediocre trash that One Piece was, One Piece just managed to have some characters that I liked.

Lets be real, this ain't a meme, One Piece is shit. Chapter's like this week were nothing happens and seem to negate previous chapters content are far too common in this series. And you just can't call it good. Oda is a decent artist but he really shouldn't be left alone to write something without someone else to keep him focused and concise.

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

spiritrons

early bleach translations were some shit

i saw one the other day with weapons called sanbakudou

Dylan King
Dylan King

this
tho
Oda is a decent artist
He's actually bad. His designs have originality but the guy can't draw a good line to save his life.

Ethan Perez
Ethan Perez

Dislocated joints and broken bones ARE VERY DIFFERENT from severed arms user.

Are you being contrarian just because?

James Kelly
James Kelly

It's good because the other ones are shit

Jackson Hughes
Jackson Hughes

severed arms
user... this bait was never good.

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

Remind me again, is the man in the last panel the old man that taught Ishida how to use his powers? His grandfather or whatever? Or is it meant to be Ywach?

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

post a pic FROM A DIFFERENT CHAPTER

Okay? So I take it you don't have a rebutal to this plothole? From the CURRENT CHAPTER.

NEXT!

Henry Robinson
Henry Robinson

That's Ishida.

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

enemy teleports behind good guy and vice versa
good writing

One Piece battles are well written

David Parker
David Parker

luffy goes gear 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
good writing

Bleach battles are well written

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

Oh, ok. Thanks

Nolan Ortiz
Nolan Ortiz

muh favourite anime is gud because nobody reads it

Jonathan Wilson
Jonathan Wilson

All those crescent moons

What is Aizen's endgame?

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

Get your eyes checked.
Also the hand holding the boy isnt the bones of his fingers, its this weird light thing from his bow engulfing his hand.

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

this

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

kubo
coming to filthy gajin website

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

butthurt
Fuck off.

Angel Bennett
Angel Bennett

you can do back and forths without just revealing new powers
it's lazy writing

Chase Mitchell
Chase Mitchell

No you're just retarded, even vagabond has the mc learning new shit, guess that's lazy writing too.

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

learning shit = constant surprise power reveals
i think not, sir
i think not, soldier

David Watson
David Watson

it's lazy writing
That's not the issue, the issue is that it's boring.

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

Generally every battle manga is going to end up as a 'narrative' fight because doing regular back and forth fighting with still pictures is incredibly hard and usually ineffective. So most of the time it takes the form of
I use my powers to do this
I counter by doing this
I try this other thing
It works, i win

Julian Richardson
Julian Richardson

That can work if you keep the tension up and make it interesting/dynamic, but Kubo just does it to such extremes that it's basically people pressing "I win" buttons until one of them runs out of buttons, and that's just dull.

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

Orihime
shit
Pick none.

Joseph Flores
Joseph Flores

Yeah i wasnt defending bleach writing or anything, just pointing out that most battle manga use similar structure

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

Dude, I bet the cast of Bleach throws a mongo after parties. Can you imagine what kind punch they'd serve?

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

He's unpredictable in the way WCW under Russo was unpredictable.

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

He's a fanboy of western culture, so why not? Also him lurking Sup Forums that would explain his awful english

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

Kubo is a decent writer
Ahaha...nice.

Asher James
Asher James

Do you guys think there is any relationship between Orihime's hair piece and the Quincy symbol we've seen on the elevator to the Soul King, the elite Sternritter, and now Yhwach's Throne?

Or is just a coincidence that means nothing?

Liam Garcia
Liam Garcia

Yuzu is cute.

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

kubo´s writing is decent , his pacing is bad.

Noah Garcia
Noah Garcia

It's her birthday today.

Hunter Turner
Hunter Turner

admit it retard..blitch already lost to one piece and fairy tail

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

comparing One Piece, Bleach and Fairy Tail
They have literally nothing in common considering quality as each is miles away from the another. You've already proven that you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

/a/thread/141113237#p141174006
The 12th, user.

Sebastian Gutierrez
Sebastian Gutierrez

no, the shounen formula is to defeat the enemy based on WILLPOWER and FRIENDSHIP. The bleach formula is a series of "look out behind you I have the perfect counter to your ability!"

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

wow, dude, didn't you know my leg can catch on fire, I didn't know either!
wow, dude, didn't you know I can make multiple illusions of myself and become asura, I didn't know either!

Fuck off.

Justin Nguyen
Justin Nguyen

Gerard, the Miracle, is going to get taken out by Moe Shishigawara's Jackpot Knuckle.

CALLING IT!

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

Dude
BUT WHAT DOES MINE SAY

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

Come to think of it, the fullbringers use conceptual abilities rather than pure strength so they'd mostly do well against Gerard.

Shishigawara could land a 666 punch that causes luck to overcome miracles, or facebook-kun could use his plotsword to rewrite Gerard's memories and make him an ally.

Bentley Turner
Bentley Turner

Someone should make one for Kenpachi and Yachiru

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

Miracles can't beat luck, baby. It was in Kaiji so it has to be true.

Landon Williams
Landon Williams

the fullbringers use conceptual abilities

This is the best word to describe these broken abilities. They don't seem to rely on Spiritual power so much as just 'it just works'.

It's interesting to note that shinegami are the only one who need to use spiritual powers to fuel attacks.

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

Dat fucking page

Are there any retards who deny Kubo draws better than Oda or Kishi?

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

Hi OP, do us all a favor and please stop making obvious bait threads? If you're not false flagging then you'd know theres no reason to start shit between OP and Bleach fans, some of us like both.

Ayden Garcia
Ayden Garcia

I do what I want I'm a pirate.

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

Never maybe.Shonen babies can't really tell the difference between actual foreshadowing and foreshadowing shoven right down their throats via single page side stories.

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

I think Gerard fight has been pretty good so far. His ability is bullshit but that's what makes him great

I honestly thought he was dead last chapter

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

Didn't Aizen say that her power trespasses into "God's territory" or something similar? My Kubo senses are tingling.

Thomas Gonzalez
Thomas Gonzalez

Mr.speedreader is back. 4 families omaedas, kuchki, shihoin, shiba, plus kido is not more effective than a zanpaktou its just a good alternative or good to use for strategy ita just a tool for ones arsenal. The guy who makes the zanpaktou makes the sword not the spirit he froms the blade(shihaksho i think?) than the person who weilds the blade brings their spirit out with the sword. Notice how everyones pre shikai form looks the same.

Brandon White
Brandon White

He did. I'm just waiting to see if anything comes from this.

Brandon Martinez
Brandon Martinez

Isshin and urahara had to save it for later. Isshin for ichigos training for final getsuga and urahara for aizens seal. Thats why they were at their limits after the aizen fight.

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

Are you seriously trying to apply common sense in a work of fiction? Where the writer has the freedom to do as he so chooses?

Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

Elevator.

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

Elite Sternritter robes.

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

Halibel was a tres espada who was one of the most complex and well rounded arrancar amongst a sea of chaotic evils who was able to hold her own against two hollowfied ex lieutenants and a captain effortlessly, but had a hypersexualized resurrection, was defeated by her own boss for absolutely no reason aside from shock value and an inability to fit her character into the final arc, and has been defeated by the Quincy offscreen and left in prison without an update for years. But Orihime is the first female character in Bleach that comes to your mind when you think of wasted potential.

Juan Howard
Juan Howard

Wasn't that Aizen's plan to announce that to everyone including Orihime and show her the hogyoku? It gave her a motivation to stay in HM and for Arrancar to use her powers.

After nothing happened I just assumed it was a bait line. If Aizen never said that Orihime would have never gotten the confidence to make a plan to reject the hogyoku.

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

The Hogyoku was cracked when he first showed it to her. Later, it magically was fixed.
There's a theory that Orihime actually did help fix it.

Blake Peterson
Blake Peterson

Orihime is the final boss, she's under the KS effect.

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

tfw chapter never coming out

Nolan Collins
Nolan Collins

Next Thursday silly user

Ryder Cox
Ryder Cox

Why did this meme even begun anyways?

Fullbring arc?
Anime Cancellation?
'Asspulls'?
Fillers?

There are other anime like Naruto with just as much fillers. Some of the asspulls are well explained. The Fullbring arc was rushed (ie bad) because the bloody editors didn't like the lack of the Gotei 13.

Nathan Edwards
Nathan Edwards

ayy did kurotsuchi ever do anything cool? i stopped reading past volume 21

Eli Young
Eli Young

Oh, user. You have no idea.

Sebastian Watson
Sebastian Watson

one piece
predictable

Grayson Gray
Grayson Gray

summary/spoonfeed pls?

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

living the weeb dream

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

Do you mind Spoillerino?

Xavier James
Xavier James

i don't mind it

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

Szayel's fight was pretty cool anyways.

Roasts Genryuusai while trying to scold him.
Is the only one who manages to hide from the bad guys.
Brings back Arrancar as Zombies.
Him and his Zombies totally own two of the most dangerous enemies.
Enemy is 'controlling' 3 Captains and 1 VC. He solos them all.
He now 'controls' them all.
His 'controlled' characters own yet another bad guy.
Owns Zaraki. Owns motherfucking Zaraki.
Fights literally an Elite bad guy, a literal part of the Bleach God.
We get character insight (Nemu related)
somuchfeels.png
he slightly breaks Character.
pic related.
Walks out of the fight like a total boss.
Revives and heals plenty of characters in the process.

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

what I want to see:

many characters die
Hueco Mundo destroyed entirely
Ichigo has to kill Ishida and does just that
survivors invade Hitler's sanctum

what I'll probably see:

fucking faggot teddy bear guy and retard C stars show up and "contribute"
99% of all the good guys live
only the good looking and popular bad guys live (Harribel, Grimjow, etc.)
Rukia + Renji become a thing, Ichigo + Inoue become a thing

Leo Long
Leo Long

fuck that sounds dope sounds like I got a lot to catch up on

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

End of the aizen fight in the anime.
Sales kept going down afterwards, the japs must have thought it was over and stopped watching and buying.

Justin Price
Justin Price

It was that good. That last Ichiruki episode probably had them sold.

This last arc though, it may be even better than that arc. Hopefully the sales will go back up...

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

fucking faggot teddy bear guy and retard C stars show up and "contribute"
You're pretty spot on aside from this.

I like all the good guys so them living wouldn't bother me... Omaeda though...
Pls don't let Orihime live.

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

Who knows. But if there is a connection, it has nothing to do with Orihime herself. She got those hairpins from her brother.

Noah Morris
Noah Morris

Its more predictable than dbz

Elijah Moore
Elijah Moore

That's a good one. Nobody predicted that unohana would be the first kenpachi.

Robert Bell
Robert Bell

Her brother gave her the hairpins right before he died.
Her brother thought that his parents were going to kill Orihime, so he took her away and hid. Who knows.

Luke Gomez
Luke Gomez

lol kubo doesn't have the guts to kill off many of the good guys.

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

The point is, she didn't make those hairpins with her own power or anything, they've always been shaped like that.

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

Orihime needs to live. She deserves some type of happy ending.

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

Nobody can predict asspull .

Just like nobody can predict that hit can freeze time within frozen time .

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

Eh, she's just melancholic eye-candy. All she does is spam 'Kurosaki-Kun' and do failed attempts at healing/shielding. Other than healing she has never done anything for Ichigo.

Last Chapter kind of makes me feel like she'll die soon. Maybe her death will be more useful to the plot than she ever was.

Colton White
Colton White

failed attempts at healing/shielding.
I'm not sure we're reading the same manga.

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

Took her long enough to heal him during the first Ulquiorra fight.
Unohana could've healed him after Grimmjow.
She couldn't do jack shit against Yammy (fucking yammy).
She couldn't shield for shit against Ulquiorra.
Couldn't heal Ichigo's chest hole.
Couldn't heal SK.
Really, REALLY doubt she'll manage to shield against Yhwach this fight unless asspull. Maybe a Fast forward heal after the fight?

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

reddit pls go and stay go

Noah King
Noah King

Kubo's art is bland, let's be honest. The action scenes are dull.

Levi Wood
Levi Wood

Took her long enough to heal him during the first Ulquiorra fight. She was mindfucked.
Unohana could've healed him after Grimmjow.
Doesn't mean anything.
She couldn't do jack shit against Yammy (fucking yammy).
She has almost no offensive capabilities. Yammy is a bad match up for her.
She couldn't shield for shit against Ulquiorra.
She did fairly well, until she started to lose her mind.
Couldn't heal Ichigo's chest hole.
She was completely mind fucked for the duration of the fight.
Couldn't heal SK.
She didn't use the correct shield when she tried to heal the SK. Some people speculate that the SK didn't want to be healed.

You're also forgetting how she's brought people back to life on multiple occasions.

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

no offensive capabilities
Her power could destroy anything in one shot, but since she's not a killer, she can only use it for healing.

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

Right, and she never will. That's why it's useless to think of her with offensive capabilities.
She does have her shield that reflects damage back at the opponent. We haven't seen it often, it'll be interesting to see if it will come out during this fight.

Andrew Cook
Andrew Cook

It used to be great.

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

this is some #nxtlvl shit

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

unless asspull
Her powers are the epitome of ass pull. There is nothing she could do that would be surprising, that's how strong her powers are.
Maybe a Fast forward heal after the fight?
That's not going to happen. Orihime went with Ichigo for a reason. If that was going to happen, she would have stayed back with Chad/Ishida.

Ryan Gray
Ryan Gray

Shinji's Bankai will be able to reverse powers such as Gerard's miracles. Screen-cap this.

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

So, if this were true, would Shinji be able to reverse Orihime's healing process?

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

no argument
resorts to ad hominem

every fucking time

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

I think it was the way the image was delivered, anon-kun.
Using imgur links, is, well, not good.

Liam King
Liam King

Last Chapter kind of makes me feel like she'll die soon
Delusional NaruSakufags also said it about Hinata for god-know-how-many times.

Hunter King
Hunter King

I can also pull shit out if my ass to make something unpredictable, it doesnt make it good though
pic
A 5 second power up that everyone already knew Yachiru would be the source of back when they were introduced, then he gets overshadowed by the wonder boy, not to mention the power up is very bland

Jacob Bailey
Jacob Bailey

Fuck off, I'm a 90's kid, not a 90's + 2000

Brayden Morgan
Brayden Morgan

I can also pull shit out if my ass to make something unpredictable
everyone already knew (..) he gets overshadowed by the wonder boy
Ok faggot, what is your point? You just contradict yourself in the second sentence.

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

Bleach should have ended with Aizen dying, it's that fucking simple, and if you can't understand it you have shit taste

Christian Williams
Christian Williams

I dont think you actually know what that word means, look it up later in the dictionary while you suck Kubo's dick

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

All she does is spam 'Kurosaki-Kun'

No.

Orihime is thinking of a way how she can save and help Kurosaki and Ishida.
Unfortunately, she became frantic with the situation they were in and started panicking.
She thought Ichigo was invincible and could always win.

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

She was unconsciously relying on Ichigo.
And her "SAVE US" became

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

"HELP ME".

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

t was Ichigo who was the one who interpreted it as helping Orihime.
Orihime had finally realized how much she was over relying on him and how she pushed him too far.

Alexander Walker
Alexander Walker

Damn, I don't give a shit if Bleach becomes shitty, but this was an hell of a fight, the best fights in Bleach and even Naruto was the ones where they were out of control, when the fight was real and not trash talking during 95% of the time.

Jeremiah Barnes
Jeremiah Barnes

You're doing good work, user.

Matthew King
Matthew King

Nel points out that Ichigo is also hurting, he's taking on all the responsibility by himself and that Orihime needs to be there for him

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

This is why this latest chapter made me happy. I really, really hope Orihime is able to help Ichigo in this fight.
She looks so happy here.

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

Orihime's resolve afterwards to never let Ichigo do it all alone and let himself get hurt beyond recovery.

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

And she can do what she she said she would do back in the arrancar arc and not constantly rely on Ichigo.
Which leads to the current chapter.

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

Bleach is full of asspulls
Except that was foreshadowed

No, wait, that's not what I meant, go check a dictionary.

Hudson Turner
Hudson Turner

have literally every character pull new powers out of their asses, sometimes multiple times per chapter
pretend this person is a good writer

Seriously, stop. Even Naruto was more consistent than this. Bleach is a fucking mess.

Andrew Phillips
Andrew Phillips

If they need to bring out this many asspulls for henchman #7 I can only imagine the bullshit that will go down to kill the main bad guy.

Jose Barnes
Jose Barnes

90s kid
we got a badass over here lol

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

she didn't use the correct shield

you have to admit she dropped the ball on that one. Worst part of it was that she stood there and waited until Yoruichi gave her a command to take action.

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

You did good user. You did good.

Joshua Johnson
Joshua Johnson

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed when that happened. I'm still unsure why she used the wrong shield. Maybe it was the SK interfering? Or maybe her faeries didn't want to heal him?
I have no idea. She could have just messed up.

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

Kenpachi, Hitsugaya, and Byakuya all revealed new powers just to beat some giant faggot

Yeah, Bleach is a real masterpiece.

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

tfw they didn't even beat him
tfw still enjoyed it

Leo Watson
Leo Watson

No offense, but out of all the characters people always make excuses for Orihime.

Soul King interfering
No, she called the wrong shield and her faeries obeyed

Her faeries didn't want to heal him
This is an insult to Orihime, her faeries respect her enough to obey her command

The likely reason is that she probably thought the lower half of the Soul King would have shattered if it hit the ground so she tried to shield its fall.

She only had enough time to call out one spell and she chose wrong.

Lincoln Watson
Lincoln Watson

enjoyed it

Why? It makes it feel so pointless. These characters we know are among the strongest are whipping out trump cards against some unimportant enemy and are all failing.

It's padding at the expense of long-time cast members. Especially since you know someone is just gonna come around and just happen to have a perfect ability that exploits a loophole in his powers. Shit, it'll probably be Mayuri again.

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

Byakuya revealed new powers
Except he didn't.

Grayson White
Grayson White

Reread the chapter, user. It's chapter 615. It's strange, she definitely had time to cast another shield.
I have no idea what happened. Strange stuff.

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

It's padding at the expense of long-time cast members
You're right. We will move on and see new characters, maybe. Hopefully they do not get healed like last time.

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

Except he didn't.

Ikkasen Jinka was new. It was implied he could do it but we never saw it.

Nathaniel Scott
Nathaniel Scott

He had it but never used, like his Imperial Sword after fighting with Ichigo.

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

He had it but never used

Ergo, he revealed a new power.

If you really wanna split hairs then he revealed a never-before-seen power. I consider them to be pretty synonymous, especially since Hitsugaya's "new" power also seems to be one he had but never used. For all intents and purposes it's a new power.

Anthony Barnes
Anthony Barnes

Hitsugaya had a new power.
What Byakuya did is the equivalent of punching with both hands and saying this is a new power because it's not the usual one hand punching.

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

Why wouldn't he use it? He was going to kill Ichigo, why not just send thousands of blades on this newbie and get it over with?

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

tfw Hitsygaya wont fucking die or stop winning against opponents he never should stand a chance against.

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

Hitsugaya's reveal/powerup was essentially "who ever said the Espada went from 1 to 10" deal. Hilarious since the whole emphasis on ice petals also started in the Arrancar arc

Easton Cooper
Easton Cooper

Hiysugaya only won against Shaulong. He's lost every single other fight

Xavier Watson
Xavier Watson

His fixation on height was funny and then growing up was his ultimate ability...

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

Did we ever get to know who was the other person that saw Byakuya's bankai in that form?
inb4 speed reader

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

Himself? He used it to see how it looks.

Logan Cook
Logan Cook

I don't really like him but he won against Luppi (though it was team-battle), Hallibel, Yukio, Cang-du (while being half-dead). He also massacred Ikkaku, Yumichika and Charlotte as zombie.

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

In the same fight as Espada numbering original explanation as well

Julian Sanders
Julian Sanders

It is shit, 90% of us only read and post about it because we've been on this ride for too long.
The only decent characters are the antagonists Yhwach and Aizen, everyone else is a sloppy combination of overused tropes
It's a bad sign if the people you're not meant to be rooting for are the ones your readers are rooting for.
Also, that scientist line Urahara gave to Askin was so fucking cringeworthy.

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

He's a fanboy of western culture
Says who? Consuming Western products is nothing out of ordinary in non-Western countries nowadays you know.

Isaiah Myers
Isaiah Myers

doesn't look like quincies are the villains.

Yes it does...?

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

No, besides Kubo said that quincies are the opposing force but not necessarily the enemy.

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

White backgrounds: the manga

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

Orihime is a miracle of the universe!

Hunter Murphy
Hunter Murphy

Plot is shit.

Art looks cool.

That's all.

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

There's only one real Quincy enemy: Yhwach. Others are his pawns without their own agenda.

Tyler Phillips
Tyler Phillips

So wait, what happened to "I froze your hope"? Wasn't his ultimate bankai's new power anti-magic? Why can Gerard still renegerate?

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

I don't think he was bullshitting about her power - his statement was correct.

He just didn't really care about it as much as SS thought he did, that was the bait.

And also Orihime hasn't tapped into it enough at all to take it to such levels either.

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

Yeah. The watermark really brings out Ichigo's pain

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

At least with Bleach's whiteness, it's easy to erase.

Lucas Thompson
Lucas Thompson

Orihime breast reduction.
She actually looks way better. More delicate and classy looking.

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

agree, cow tits making me judgemental

Caleb Watson
Caleb Watson

Page 9, I think that this thread is dead.

Christian Price
Christian Price

The Americans are sleeping

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

Kubo specifically mentioned Yhwach and Haschwalth, when talking about villains and enemies not being the same thing.
Either the Sternritter are villains, in other words evil, but they are not the enemy, against whom Ichigo must must fight against. Like Grimmjow, Aizen, Loly, Bazz-B, Giselle and Mayuri are all "villains", but they don't oppose him and are on his side for one reason or another.

Or the Sternritter are enemies, just an opposing force, who are fighting for what they think is the greater good. In that case someone else may be the the true villain or another enemy may oppose Ichigo. If it's this case something will happen, that will cease the conflict eventually, since this is Shonen. I could imagine that the Shinigami will become enemies in the future. I don't if that will actually happen, but it wouldn't be entirely left-field. The hints are there.

Daniel Powell
Daniel Powell

I could imagine that the Shinigami will become enemies in the future
Just think about Ichigo soloing all the captains and lieutenants, becoming the next almighty, rebuilding the universe... Bleach can become an legendary manga if Kubo know what he is doing.

Jaxson Perry
Jaxson Perry

If ossan was never Ichigo's zanpakutou but his quincy powers, why did he materialized during his bankai training instead of hollow ichigo?

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

the heart of the soul king and an elite warrior right under the bleach current version of god is "unimportant" or should be weak

You might actually be retarded.

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

Cause he was acting like a seal, so the seal appeared.

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

Urahara's device materialized the inner spirit, not the sword spirit in particular. Since Old man stole the role as lead inner spirit, he was the one that became materialized.

Carson Ramirez
Carson Ramirez

The length Bleach fans will go to to try and keep their dead series relevant i thought this shit manga was meant to end years ago

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

Don't you have a wan piss containment thread?

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

Bleach just linking the a sses of Black Clover, MHA & World Trigger.

It has no business near one piece

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

I love every interaction between Ichigo and Isshin. My favorite was the "now when did my boy learn to talk like such a man?" during Deicide. Shit was heartwarming as fuck.

Isaac Cox
Isaac Cox

Yes but, where is your containment thread wan turd fan? Did you get lost or something?

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

Plz guide me from this stink hole

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

ITT people care more about plot twist, ass pulls, and power levels than story and character's
it really hurts to be a fan of shonenshit

Bleach, itself has some fun characters to watch, but character development is pushed aside to showcase cool new bankai's and fights that last longer than the really need too

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

Askin was a ray of sunshine

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

yfw Urahara summoned benehime and just fuck her 3 days straight into submission for his bankai.

Christopher Jackson
Christopher Jackson

Implying the Shinigamis aren't the real bad guys here and Yhwach is the hero trying to liberate the world

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

Because to beat an anti-magic power, one would need a miracle

Cameron Barnes
Cameron Barnes

I think you meant the soul king.

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Grayson Hill
Grayson Hill

To be honest family, Mayuri vs Pernida had some excellent character develoment.

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

there are some exceptions, but the fight with Askin was pretty useless as far as plot and character go

Askin was great though

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

Eh, we did get quite a bit more regarding Kisuke's motivations as well as Askins reasons for following Yhwach.

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

we got hints at at kisuke's motivation, Askin as great as he is, was still only just around for yourichi and kisuke to show off a few new tricks
so I really don't think it matters hoe much we know about him

Oliver Nguyen
Oliver Nguyen

just lokk how many fell for it

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

We got character development but not pkot development, but not every fight needs both. Most of the plot developments have been happeningin the background of this arc, such as Askins comments about Gerard being the soul kings heart, Nanao and the mirror sword, ect.

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

Too small. While I actually dislike the original, that just doesn't look right.

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

Well if Kubo remembers that Yushiro is not inside the Giftball, than he's still not dead. Nel might save him, because that could be the only way for the Giftball to decrease. The closer he is to death, the more lethal it becomes. The further away he is, the less lethal it becomes.

Jack Powell
Jack Powell

I never liked Bleach, and I never understood why it got so popular. Even the highly praised Soul Society Arc was boring to me. Maybe it's because, unlike the other two popular battle shonen I read (Naruto and One Piece), I only picked it up when I was 18, well past the age when I swallowed battle shonens antics like cum flavoured cupcakes. In fact, my favourite part was the initial SoL arc.

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

Naruto and OP
Stopped reading there.

Kevin White
Kevin White

Not a meme

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

it feels like we're getting less substance as the chapters pass though, like with the Gerard fight, we got some very small development for Kenpatchi and Yuchriu, but after that it was just Toshiro's bankai's new trick

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

Urahara's comment regarding Rukia might be relevant. His Bankai could also hint at a potential desire to de- and reconstruct reality to make it better. At least it is a possibility. The fissure in Askin's arm also looked like the fissure Hiyori saw at the begining of this arc. Urahara said those came to be because the Quincy fucked with the balance, but Hiyori smelled Shinigami. Shouldn't she have smelled Quincy? Unless Urahara lied for some reason. And creating those fissures is totally something his Bankai could do.

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

Nel is going to save everyone. Her saliva has amazing healing capabilities.

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

More like Askin will fuse his his ball to become an eldritch abomination just like all other Elites.

Gavin Lee
Gavin Lee

Her being the materialization of Kenpachi's sword all along is a pretty deal for me though. Made me reread all the old chapters.

She wasn't even aware of this fact during the soul society arc. I wonder when she found out?

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

These developments make more sense inthe volume format, plus we have Ichigo confronting Yhwach which means we're likely getting some plot bombs dropping within the next few weeks. Perspective is key, user.

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

Hopefully. He's holding them back for too long.

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

I just want him to appear..

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

it was kind of like the revelation that narutos dad was the fourth for me, that something i had guessed very early on
fair enough, I'd still like to wait less than a month for major developments though, also
implying we won't switch back to Gerard next chapter
but kubo'll probably do something with byakuya

Anthony Torres
Anthony Torres

Bleach does not stand out in any way from them, except maybe from the drawings, but even those are pretty decent in Naruto and One Piece, and honestly good drawings alone are not enough to make me appreciate a series. But the real thing is, it's all the same shit in the end. I just happened to be introduced to Naruto and One piece when I was in grade school, and nostalgia still makes them enjoyable to me (but definetely not as much as they used to be).

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

Meant for

Nathan White
Nathan White

He will, user. There's a reason he was brought out of prison.
On a related note, there are apparently other immoral prisoners in jail. I wonder if they will ever show up?

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

wrestling shit

No.

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

Defending a shitty serie
Shit tastes, man.

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

That image is so convoluted. I only barely understand it because I've actually read the manga. Would never have a clue what 90% of it was talking about if I was a speed reader.

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

He will, user
i'm tired of waiting

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

Post your favorite quincy

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

THIS
H
I
S

I would cut my dick just to receive some saliva from her, maybe even a bj for pity.

there are apparently other immoral prisoners in jail
Maybe some shinigamis from Yama and Unohana times that will reveal the truth.

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

i will miss u, buzzard black

Lucas Gomez
Lucas Gomez

He will be fine. Kubo didn't kill all the Arrancar, so it's unlikely hew will kill all the Sternritter. Some will probably survive and those that abandonned Yhwach have the best chances.

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

Still sells better than those series with no anime and advertisement for 4 years and will beat one piece in yearly manga sales when the anime comes back.

Mason Long
Mason Long

He ded m8

Nolan Butler
Nolan Butler

That's what we thought about Grimmjow, Harribel, her Fraccion and Loly and Menoly. Yet they are alive.

It's not that unlikely that Bazz-B and some other Stenritter will be revealed as alive.

Christopher White
Christopher White

Its not like they're coming back for another arc, user. If Orihime was going to heal them she'd have done so by now.

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

Orihime would have healed them if she saw them. I'm assuming the bodies were moved.

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

No, but this arc has seven days full of conflict and it's very unlikely that it will end with all the Sternritter dead. That afro dude is also alive but didn't come back.And Orihime might have healed Buzz-B off-screen, like Urahara did with Grimmjow. They just went through the gate, so we'll have to see if she heals the other two. Though it's not like Orihime is needed for that, since Giselle could do that too.

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

Well, he was brought out for a reason. I'm really hoping that someone stayed behind and helped him escape.
Who is watching Aizen right now? Is he just sitting in the chair by himself?

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

Look at that pic case in point.

It's shit

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

final arc
not nearly as popular as those arrancar
rip

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

Thanks you for noticing that.

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

I think the main problem with the latter part of this arc is that there aren't nearly enough bad guys to fight. In order to compensate, the last few remaining enemies need to have asspulls in order to defeat at least some of the good guys. I hope the RG serves Yhwach, that would make it a little better.

Nolan Gray
Nolan Gray

take it to such levels
This is her last chance to do so. I really hope she performs.

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

I really hope she performs
HAHAHA!

Ryder Edwards
Ryder Edwards

Well, it's possible. Her entire character has been based around two things.
1. Her love for Ichigo
2. Her desire to protect Ichigo, she does not want to be the one protected
In the last chapter, we really see how much that means to Orihime. Since her powers are based on her will power, I really think there's a decent chance for her to actually do something.

Logan Lee
Logan Lee

We are talking about Orihime's Bleach, right? So, it's confirmed she is going to be useless or making things worse in the worst scenario.

Angel Ramirez
Angel Ramirez

going to be useless or making things worse in the worst scenario.
I'm not sure we're reading the same manga, user.

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

and Yhwach is the hero trying to liberate the world
By killing everyone who lives in it? And this is as opposed to what villainy on the Shinigami's part?

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

when it stops being shit

Juan Collins
Juan Collins

In other words, never.

Owen Cox
Owen Cox

XD

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

XD
I'm sorry that you're mentally challenged.

Noah Edwards
Noah Edwards

But we're just in the middle of the final arc. It wouldn't make much sense to have the rest of the Quincy arc with just three Sternritter. And some of the Sternritter are more popular than the Arrancar. Giselle, Haschwalth, Äs Nödt and Bambietta seem to be more popular than most of the Arrancar. Of course this excludes Ulquiorra, Grimmjow and Nnoitra.

Kevin Evans
Kevin Evans

Just laughing at yout funny post user ;^)

Julian Torres
Julian Torres

By killing everyone who lives in it?
We don't know about that, he may just want to change the system by unite 3 realms
what villainy on the Shinigami's part?
Serving the SK's limb and imprisoning him
Making the afterlife a shitty place ruled by an ineffective feudal system
Probably killed a shitload of people to create and maintain that system
And so on

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

So Yhwach is Trump? Make Soul Society great again?

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

The number of enemies will most likely increase one way or the other. And I don't think that increase will be just the five members of Squad Zero. I'm more worried that the number is increased in a bad way.

Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

that's aizen

Anthony Lewis
Anthony Lewis

in a bad way
What do you mean by that?

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

The human world part of the Blood War arc is coming up too.
This is Kubo's last chance to give the human side characters some development.

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

That Kubo would increase the number of enemies in a way, that makes this arc instead of better. For example, if Yhwach would just resurrect all the Shinigami and Quincy killed 1000 years ago. We would have another batch of enemies, who will just get a minimum of characterization. Kubo has yet to really develope most of the Sternritter. While some are good characters, they all can benefit from more development. Kubo should focus on the Sternritter we already know, instead of new enemies. Not to mention that the pacing would become even worse. Another bad way would be just creating more of these shadow creatures.

Another option would be Yhwach resurrecting the dead Sternritter. That could become good, if Kubo choses to develope them further, instead of just rehashing the second invasion. And while I would like to see more of Äs Nödt, I could do without Driscoll or Pepe. Pacing would still be aweful.

A good option could be the Shinigami becoming enemies. Either because they have to bow down to Yhwach or because they and Ichigo have conflicting ideas about the afterlife and the Soul King. That way we would have developed characters on both sides. The conflict would become rather gray and more unpredictable. It could also give the surviving Sternritter the opportunity to become allies and the pacing could become better. Kubo wouldn't have to introduce new characters, but would instead divide the number of allies Ichigo has and pitch them against each other.

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

I don't think Kubo is going to introduce a new group of enemies this late in the arc, which would be pretty redundant unless they were all Schultzstaffel tier. Most anons have been guessing the Royal Guard would end up under Yhwachs control but even that is a bit doubtful. My guess is the remaining Soldat will be fodder for subjugating the human world and no other enemies will be introduced.

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

If there are no new enemies introduced, who are the rest of the Shinigami / FB / Vizards fight?

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

Soldats/fodder, if anyone. You might just have to accept not everyone will be getting their own fight.

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

she is such a boring character, and always has been
the only time she had any depth, was her confession to Ichigo before deciding to dissapear to Hueco Mundo

Owen Davis
Owen Davis

As Nodt

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

In the latest interview Kubo did actually say that there are many fights, he has yet to draw and that "everyone" will eventually appear. In other words, there will be many battles in the future and most of the missing characters will apear. So one unless the Soldat suddenly become stronger, the Shinigami turning into enemies does sound like the only valid and good option. I mean most of the Shinigami finished their development, so using them as enemies wouldn't hurt and could give other characters more focus.

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

Wasn't that interview from almost three years ago now?

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

No, it was from last year. In the 13th Blades book. It was sometimes in August during the middle of the Pernida fight. Volume 69 and the Sternritter colorspread came out at the same time.

Dylan Williams
Dylan Williams

Who haven't we seen yet besides the fullbringers? We've even seen most of the Vizards even though most of them jobbed to Gerard.

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

Fairy Bore
not Fairy Stale

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

Tarry Fail

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

Isshin, Ryuken, Kukakku, Tessai, Machiro most of the Arrancars and Aizen didn't do much either. Especially Ginjou, Isshin, Ryuken and Kukaku could reveal alot of plot and take this arc into another direction. But the more important thing is that there will be many more fights and thus the number of enemies will increase in some way.

Carter Russell
Carter Russell

I think you're being a bit too optimistic here, I doubt we'll see any of them fight except for in a supporting role against Yhwach.

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

You do know that it's very unlikely that this is the final battle, right? We have seven more days and an invasion to the world of the living. Besides we know that Ginjou has an important role in this and that his past will reveal things about Soul Society's history.

Sebastian Barnes
Sebastian Barnes

Reminder that Aizen had a puppy in his army

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

You wake up next to this. What do?

Hudson Walker
Hudson Walker

The last final battle we had lasted half a year, I'm not really worried about it.

Landon James
Landon James

people actually think bleach will end this year

William Perry
William Perry

I really liked Yammy for this reason. It made me sad when he died.

John Price
John Price

When is the next Data book coming out?

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

Bleach isn't "good" but its been better than one piece for a while

The biggest problem with bleach is the pacing really. Maybe if it switched to monthly with longer chapters the problem would be solved but i dunno.

Bleach a 6.5 and One Piece a 6 and Naruto a 5

John Young
John Young

When will the meme that bleach being shit is just a meme die?

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

I know right, if it was a seinen it would a 10, shounen are so for kids.

Michael Rivera
Michael Rivera

objective opinions

When will this meme die?

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

embarrassing

Caleb Young
Caleb Young

Bleach being shit isn't an opinion. It's a fact. Facts are objective.

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

opinions are facts

My favorite meme

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

Because is not a meme, it's reality. Bleach was literrally amazing before the ending of Soul Society, but then went to shit.

they need to talk shit about other shonen in order to defend Bleach

That's retard.

Nathaniel Sanchez
Nathaniel Sanchez

Bleach was literally amazing before the ending of Soul Society, but then went to shit.

I love this bandwagon meme.

James Sanders
James Sanders

It makes me sad that there are people that actually believe this.

Blake Young
Blake Young

Facts are facts, kiddo. Bleach's shitness is an objective reality. It's you grow up.

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

objective reality.
I liked it better after I got older. Not sure what you're talking about.

Jackson Watson
Jackson Watson

Facts are facts, kiddo.
And a deal is a deal, so go back to /v/

Camden Bennett
Camden Bennett

and will beat one piece in yearly manga sales when the anime comes back.
Holy shit lmao

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

He's just epically trolling

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

Maybe is time to pic it up again

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

Whether you like it or not is irrelevant. It's still objectively a shitty manga.

Tyler Gomez
Tyler Gomez

Aizen's Trump.
Yhwach's Napoleon, taking back what belonged to him.

Eli Gonzalez
Eli Gonzalez

If you're afraid to tell your friends in real life that you read and enjoy Bleach, then you know it's shit and you're trying too hard to justify yourself reading it.
Don't get me wrong, I like Aizen and Yhwach, but I can admit this manga's shit and I only read it since I've spent over half a decade following it.

Levi Torres
Levi Torres

If you're afraid to tell your friends in real life that you read and enjoy Bleach

You're projecting, user.

and I only read it since I've spent over half a decade following it.

Your newfag is showing.

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

I'm afraid to tell anyone I read manga, user. That has nothing to do with whether or not it is shit.

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

All of my friends don't even watch anime but they all know I watch/read Bleach. No one cares.

Adam Gutierrez
Adam Gutierrez

90s kids are 85-93 maybe 94

Joseph Robinson
Joseph Robinson

What if I was born in 95, but in a third world country that was only finally getting 80's and 90's things from first world countries?

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

will orihime die

Blake King
Blake King

One Piece is literally the most popular manga in the country where the mangas coming from
How can otherfags even compete?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page