Dropped

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

Ako confirmed piss bottle user
dropped

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io30s7-5VaQ
http://www.amazon.com/Shewee-Extreme-Blue/dp/B00OHRF5X4/ref=pd_bxgy_468_img_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=19X6PE5R9X1D3N1T4P8Q
Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

the fuck? how?
does she use funnels?

Jayden Thompson
Jayden Thompson

I bet a good portion of Sup Forums has tried piss bottles at least once in their lifetime.

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

Puts the mouth of the bottle directly into her pee hole.

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

I do when I'm drinking and playing online games. I tried a diaper once, but I had to stop playing and fap right after.

Julian James
Julian James

It holds a very comforting warmth.

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

Stop confirming my hypothesis, fuck.

Dominic Ross
Dominic Ross

she

Jayden Russell
Jayden Russell

I have a fetish for girls peeing in bottles

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

I was 10 back then.

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

If you haven't, you're a fucking normalfag with no place here.

I actually pissed in a plastic container before I even visited Sup Forums, I was like 12 and it just made sense to me to piss in an empty large Burger King cup instead of getting up to go to the bathroom while I was playing Final Fantasy XI

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

One tine I had to pee so bad on a road trip that I used a plastic bottle because the next bathroom wasn't for a long time

Michael Smith
Michael Smith

If you haven't, you're a fucking normalfag with no place here.
while I was playing Final Fantasy XI

No /v/, you have no place here. Faggot.

John Carter
John Carter

LMOA

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

Post lewds akos

Colton Harris
Colton Harris

I literally could never do it. The thought of literally pissing in a container grosses the fuck out of me. I'd rather sprint to the toilet like a madman than have to contain my own piss right in front of me.

inb4 normalfag

Joshua Garcia
Joshua Garcia

No, because I'm not so autistic as to forget how doorknobs work and I'm not so obese as to be daunted by the task of walking ten feet to the restroom.

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

Dude I won't even pee in a urinal. I hate the sound of it hitting a solid surface, I can't imagine trying to live off pissing into a bottle and hearing *that* noise all the time.

Brandon Fisher
Brandon Fisher

What do you piss in then? An outhouse?

Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

I pee in like, the toilet-toilets. At least then it's hitting water and it sounds halfway normal

Wyatt King
Wyatt King

God no, that's just wrong. Diapers are where it's at.

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

not sitting to piss in a toilet
Enjoy your backsplash.

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

but I do. I just sort of push my dick backward between my legs..?

Ryan Ramirez
Ryan Ramirez

Diapers just seem like they'd take more work to maintain desu.

Jesus dude, so you're telling me you get backsplash on your ass while sitting to piss? That ain't right.

William Gomez
William Gomez

i'd let ako pee into my mouth

Wyatt Hernandez
Wyatt Hernandez

do it on long playing sessions or when marathoning something
have a hand cramp once
never do it agan because of the fear of dropping it on the floor
never again, specially with laminate flooring, I think this is the name in english, shit would inflate

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

Idk I've never really noticed. I was raised by older sisters and my mum and they told me to always sit, so that's just how I learned.

Dominic Turner
Dominic Turner

Would you want a pig's piss?

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

>be NEET for 7 years
never used a piss bottle during that time

Only used one when I was a kid while in a car.

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

If you never poopsocked an MMO in the 2000s you were not a credible gamer.

I don't see why Ako peed in bottles when she doesn't take the game seriously and sucks dick at it.

Kevin Barnes
Kevin Barnes

Who the fuck do this shit?

Are you some kind of normalfag? Fucking millenials I swear.

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

Did Cross Days ever get translated?

Jaxon Rodriguez
Jaxon Rodriguez

There is nothing weird about peeing in a bottle unless you leave it sitting for more than 10 or so hours.

I only pee in a bottle when I'm too out of it to get to the toilet. I've learned to hold it to the point that it isn't a problem when doing things with friends.

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

Whoa, people in this boards dont know that toilets exists

And my dick is too big for fit in bottles

Hudson Hill
Hudson Hill

She says it's a joke like 30 seconds later, and she's not the type to bullshit him about it just because he took it badly.

Anyway, I don't need to pissbottle, my bathroom door is right next to my desk and the toilet is so close that I can piss with my headphones still on.

Kevin Perry
Kevin Perry

MMO
having any credibility as a player

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

First day on Sup Forums, lads?

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

You don't stuff your dickhead in the bottle, you fucking moron. You press your urethrae against the bottle opening and piss.

Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans

a girl on omegle (who was a qt) didn't exactly use piss bottles but had a funnel made out of an empty water bottle. she called it her dick.

i was picking a friend up from somewhere and had no option but to piss in an empty water bottle. it was a fucking mess.

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

Yea on a road trip once.
I'm not that degenerate to do it if a toilet is within less than 10 meters away from me.

Zachary Moore
Zachary Moore

Can someone confirm it wasn't really piss in the LN? I REALLY want it to be piss. Not because I'm fucked in the head or anything but just seeing Ako sitting back and not even trying to warn Nishimura as he drinks her piss is pretty hot.

It's also the type of yandere that's awful realistic. Just trying to fool her love interest into imbibing parts of her.

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

what anime is this?

Noah Murphy
Noah Murphy

boku no pico

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

Matthew Hill
Matthew Hill

Lurk forever.

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

Observe, thine digits!

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Jose Brooks
Jose Brooks

Picked the fuck up, I used to piss in bottles all the time, it's easier than getting up and going to the toilet.

Confirmed best girl.

Nicholas Butler
Nicholas Butler

unless you leave it sitting for more than 10 or so hours.
One time I had about 15 piss bottles under my bed. Some of them had been sitting there for at least 3 months.

Jayden Price
Jayden Price

so many people who have pissed in bottle
meanwhile I've pissed everywhere EXCEPT a bottle

Y'all niggas need to get out the house more.

Matthew Thompson
Matthew Thompson

Howard Hughes used piss jars.

There's really nothing to be ashamed of and he was hitting the 10est of 10 broads.

be me
with coworkers after another one's wedding
drive back to workplace
it's locked and nobody has the keys
mexibro needs to piss
just sprays over the parking lot.

Personally most glorious piss I've ever had was at 1 a.m. at a Whataburger I'd walked several miles to on the way to an IHOP stupid drunk.

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

i don't know how many people have ever seen those plastic buckets sold at places like Home Depot for paint, but I once peed in an empty one during the summer to dump out into a ditch later while I was working the the yard, and instead of getting dumped another bucket ended up placed inside, and the piss was sealed for a good 3 years until I had to break the top bucket to get them apart.

I don't know what happened to piss over 3 years, but both me and my friend were knocked on our asses by the smell alone.

Juan Wright
Juan Wright

She said with such a straight face

She didn't seem the kind to have that sense of humor

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

The drama in this episode was fucking stupid.

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

you can google it with the information given in this thread

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

I actually lived in a very insane household where I wasn't allowed to use the house bathrooms so I had to piss in bottles and hide them under my bed growing up. Every now and then my parents would find them and beat me. If I had to take a shit I had to go to the neighbors house during the day and shit outside during night.

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

picked up

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

What shithole country do you live in, North Korea? Are you even allowed to be on the internet right now?

Blake Morales
Blake Morales

Holy shit

Kevin Perry
Kevin Perry

I did and I'm proud of it.

I never shat in bags though.

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

There really exists special funnels that can be affixed to a bottle for womens use (in an emergency).

Evan Bell
Evan Bell

I pissed in a bottle before as a gag during middle school, was scared i might over fill it

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

Netoge keeps climbing the rankings with each episode.

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

not being dehydrated 24/7 to avoid any interruptions and slowing down guild events.

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

No, what kind of fatass retard uses a bottle when theres a toilet in the house?
I might be a shut-in but I'm not a filthy pig.

Jason Richardson
Jason Richardson

I wasn't allowed to use the house bathrooms
Surely this was all just some silly misunderstanding, right?

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

why has no one posted lewd Ako's yet?

Colton Cox
Colton Cox

I might be a shut-in but I'm not a filthy pig.
Schwein pls

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

Too busy discussing bodily functions.

Samuel Taylor
Samuel Taylor

Well I live in Florida

Nicholas Phillips
Nicholas Phillips

What if in an emergency she doesn't happen to have her piss funnel on hand?

Nathan Richardson
Nathan Richardson

There was no misunderstanding, and there were a lot of reasons why they didn't want me using them. One of the main reasons was that they "didn't want to have to wash the gay away every time I used it".

Caleb Watson
Caleb Watson

No, but I had a piss bag that i just put over a trash can.

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

This.

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

no piss bottles but I do have a large piles of cummy tissues and toilet paper in my room that I usually clean up once a year

Parker Powell
Parker Powell

Are you swedish?

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

Joshua Martin
Joshua Martin

This thread is about pee, not poo. At least read the thread first before shitposting, mkay?

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

I tried it once and got caught by my mother
luckily it was really late and I pretended to be sleep walking, she still thinks that's the case

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

kek

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

The farthest I'll go is pissing in the shower.

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

I have cum bottles.

I've pissed in a bottle like twice, there were special circumstances as to why DUDE, otherwise I'd go to the toilet like normal.

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

Little does she know you know were fully aware of what was happening when you put it in her ass.

Dylan Ross
Dylan Ross

Lol we used to use those paint buckets at my old work, we'd drain oil from cars into them when our main oil drain thingy was full.

Our shop toilet became known as the "oillet" after multiple occasions where we had to dump oil buckets into it because they were all full and we needed to drain a car's engine.

On a side note, getting oil disposed the legit way is a bitch, the actual collection services are made for oil change shops where you're storing like 1000 gallons and they'll fine the fuck out of you if your oil is contaminated by coolant or other fluids. We ended up just taking a bucket at a time to various auto parts places for a few weeks.

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

cum bottles
Why

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

Probably so he can put them in the fridge/freezer and drink them or use them for fetish purposes later, why else would he?

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

I use a piss bottle every night desu because I get up every night to pee and it's just easier to go back to sleep if I can just pee in the bottle near my bed.

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

That's fucked up dude.

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

I have, but not because I was being a gross hiki. It was when I was in the hospital and was too fucked up to even stand on my own. This was after a couple weeks with a catheter up my dick, for when I was too fucked up to even have basic bladder control.

I've got no idea why anyone would use one voluntarily. Can't properly shake at the end, can't wash your hands, and then you've got the thing sitting around full of warm piss. It's disgusting.

Jeremiah King
Jeremiah King

Nothing for me is worse than getting auto paints disposed of because you have to entrust a government worker to transport it, and if he fucks up and spills any of your portion you get fined.

Keep in mind this shit all goes in a 55 gallon drum, and 55 gallons of various auto paint chemicals spilled into nature is a hell of a fine.

Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper

That makes sense.

You're still a degenerate though.

Josiah Martin
Josiah Martin

wash your hands
after touching genitals
I only do this if I'm preparing food.

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

Whatever; pee isn't really gross.

What's really gross is people who don't shower after pooping.

Samuel Cruz
Samuel Cruz

What about a Shit bucket?

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

How long does it take one to fill up a bottle with semen?

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

That's retarded, expensive and OCD as fuck though.

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

Have fun walking around with poopy pants.

Healthy, non-fatties only poop once a day. Thin skellies go even less.

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io30s7-5VaQ

Reminds me of this.

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

Showering after a shit is the greatest thing in the world when you don't have a bidet.

There is nothing better than the feel of a high water pressure hitting your ass.

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

please post the cum bottles. I NEED THIS

Levi Phillips
Levi Phillips

can't stop peeing once I've started
I don't understand why more people don't do kegels. Not only can I stop peeing with ease, but it makes orgasm so much more enjoyable.

Levi Green
Levi Green

I used to keep my cum in a container. I was doing so I could cover my waifu in gooey goodness in one go. Would've been a better experience if I knew to store it in a cool place

Nolan Cook
Nolan Cook

Fuck that; feels unpleasant as fuck. No, I'm not gonna get used to it after a while either.

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

Christ, I bet it smelled awful after a few days.

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

Oh god, that must fucking suck. At least my place was lucky because of how little we dealt with in the way of fluids, we were a race shop so didn't do much in the way of routine maintenance.

You want mega suck, though, check out the rules for spilling fuel in the pit lane at Circuit of the Americas, or, god forbid, oil on the track.

Xavier Bailey
Xavier Bailey

Who the fuck pisses inside? I take any opportunity to go piss outside in a bush

Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes

Weakens my stamina by destroying my muscles.

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

Room literally smelled like bleach for a while

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

Do you live in a portable home?

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

Nope

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

As a kid in the middle of a long travel, yes. As a NEET no since I have my own toilet in my room

Jackson Martin
Jackson Martin

It feels fucking wonderful.

In strengthens the muscles, not weakens them.

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

i overdoesed on ketamine once and went to the er and was forced to piss in bottles, also i piss in bottles when my roommate has friends over and every family meeting where i want to stay in my room after seeing everyone

Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes

I've never done it. One of the benefits of watching anime on a laptop is that i can keep watching while im in the bathroom, or if i need to get up for snacks, or most anything really. I feel like the concentration it would take to not spill piss everywhere makes it redundant as an easier alternative to just getting up and going to the toilet.

Jace Hernandez
Jace Hernandez

Any type of exercise weakens your muscles for ~48-72 hours.

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

/fit/ here

don't even start

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

this desu.

Pissing in the cool night air while looking at the stars is the only way to piss.

Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly

Don't have to wash anything, don't have to finish over the toiley or any stupid shit like that. You just fap it, cap it and forget it.

Yeah probably.

I use 237ml bottles and fap 2-10+ times a day if I'm feeling nice, but I eventually putter out and have nothing left to blow. Either way, It takes me like 13 days to fill one, I was on a roll one week and filled one in like 9 days, I was pretty chuffed, it didn't even have the time to turn that cloudy yellow colour cum turns when you let it sit for a while.

Sorry user, I clean out my bottle every Friday now in preparation for the weekend, but as I said in the reply above, it's a cloudy yellow goop with a thick pasty sediment at the bottom.

I've never chilled it before so I've never tried it, I want to do it with my Tae figure.

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

/ona/ here. Really don't even start.

Aiden Jones
Aiden Jones

/fit/ here

How about no.

I was creating /fit/ culture by spreading the teachings of the Russian strength training literature when Sup Forums was a twinkle in your eye.

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

i overdoesed on ketamine once
I've only ever come close to OD'ing on RC analogues of ketamine. From this experience I have to ask how the fuck did you manage to coordinate peeing into a bottle?

Alexander Brown
Alexander Brown

2-10+ times a day
How?

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

People who piss in bottles should be gassed and incinerated.

It's easily the biggest sign of being a degenerate there is.

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

Where do you keep your bottles?
I made the mistake of leaving it in my drawers during summer

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

No, just no.

I may be lazy as fuck and unemployed but even I wouldn't ever use piss bottles.

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

maybe you should take a brake bro, maybe go talk to your friends on Dolby and play video games.

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

There seem to be a real divide between people who will piss in a bottle, and people like

I have to ask how many of you who would piss in a bottle have a urine fetish?

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

Wow, she's getting even more abhorrent and unlikable.

More reason for me to not pick this show up again.

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

I did piss in a large glass once since I didn't want to wake my parents. Never done it since then though.

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

Best place to pee are pools. Also farting in them.

Asher Taylor
Asher Taylor

Do they ever fuck?

Carson Jenkins
Carson Jenkins

It's less a fetish and more that it's extremely easy to become desensitized to piss bottles.

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

They were about to but he bitched out.

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

So they will NEVER fuck. Fucking great.
Thanks, user.

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

I wonder if Japs find that shit funny.

"Ah - my self-insert almost got laid but he was too scared! Sounds a lot like me, hahahahaha!"

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

I have pissed in bottles only in college, and only because my bathroom isn't connected to my actual apartment, it's across a hallway. When you wake up in the middle of the night fuck having to put clothes and shoes on.

Carson Morales
Carson Morales

Gross, user.

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

I know a JP that would say stuff like that. But he was fucking insane. Clingy as fuck and would ask you to hang yourself from a wire because you didn't reply his messages on the middle of the night.

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

I fap to lots of different stuff so everything is fresh.

At peak performance when I was a total hikki-NEET on /jp/ (19-22) I recorded a total of 16, but no cum came out after like 12 times, even if I rested the meat to get it juicy again, it helped because I drank a lot and got a boner when I needed to pee for some reason.

I used to have drawers on my desk, I had a chiller bag hidden under some wires and paper to lock in the stink in addition to the tight cap on the bottle.

Friends on Dolby
???
I'm playing Dark Souls 3, I haven't fapped to the Dancer at all. So it's a good break from fapping.

David Clark
David Clark

people who unironically use the word degenerate should be rangebanned from all online communities and bullied IRL

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

woolies chiller bag

Adam Green
Adam Green

I just can't understand. Do you fap at every boner because then maybe that would make sense. I can't bring myself to jerk it unless my boner is at peak.

Zachary Cooper
Zachary Cooper

it certainly doesn't weaken them. use a different terminology, oh great one.

also, no one cares.

Josiah Long
Josiah Long

I am dehydrated 24/7. I don't even know why. I drink a lot of fluids but it's not enough.

Logan Price
Logan Price

It's always the aussies doing this kind of shit. Ya sick cunt.

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

I do this

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

Sounds like diabeetus to me, user.

Levi Green
Levi Green

Nope.

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

diabetes

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

Pig best girl

Nathaniel Hill
Nathaniel Hill

It's weird, I actually got tested for it recently but they didn't notice anything wrong with my blood sugar. They had a lot of trouble getting enough blood out though.

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

all these normalfags hating piss bottle

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

I don't get piss bottles. It's more work bothering with a bottle than it is to just walk a few feet to the nearest bathroom.

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

I have my own toilet in my room
Pardon?

Sebastian Garcia
Sebastian Garcia

If you touch the toilet to open it or flush, you have to wash your hands.

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

I usually pissed in bottles when I couldn't leave my room because we had guests who would ask me things about my life, e.g. how my studies were progressing when I had long dropped out and become a NEET.

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

You could just leave it open all the time and flush with your toes.

Luke James
Luke James

It might be diabetes insipidus, which is actually quite different from mellitus.

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

I have a huge dick. If I make a mess with the piss bottle, I have to wash the floor. Going to the bathroom is less hassle.

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

Maybe you should leave it open and don't flush. Saves water and energy that way.

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

Flaccid size has nothing to do with dick size.

In any case, just use a jug, like an old washed out milk carton.

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

Uncut dick could do the trick without a jug.

James Bailey
James Bailey

Or you could just walk to the bathroom and not have to worry about finding a jug, or emptying it out when it's full, or the smell, or the chance of spilling it.

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

desu I'm just trying to evangelize piss jugs.

Piss jugs >>>>> piss bottles.

Plus, drinking out of water bottles will just kill all of your gains by infusing your body with exogenous pseudo-estrogens.

Alexander James
Alexander James

I pee in a bottle in my bedroom quite often. Because leaving my room is such a bother

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

There's no smell. Piss is clean. At worst, it smells a bit pissy if you decide to soak in the fumes, but it's not wafting through the air or anything.

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

I sometime use a bottle if it's the middle of the night and I don't want to make a bunch of noise and possibly wake other people up, or i'm in the middle of some online game and can't afford to leave my computer that long.

Landon Sanders
Landon Sanders

Try your piss bottle after eating some asparagus.

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

I don't eat overly bitter vegetables like some third world pleb.

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

There definitely is a smell; you're just lucky it's contained in a bottle.

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

I live in lefty shithole Melbourne, what I do is normal compared to these cunts.

Pretty much, vivid imagination and infinite online material creates fast boners and good faps.

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

their room doesn't have a bathroom in it

how fucking poor are you

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

ARE WE BACK

Parker Cox
Parker Cox

2-10+ a day

holy fuck, my best was 7 in one day.

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

Post you piss bottle collections

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

How the fuck can you jerk it ten times in a day. The most I could do was 5-6 times.

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

I did.
Last year I lived with 4 other people in a shitty apartment where there wasn't even a room large enough to eat, there was just a foldable table in the corridor, just outside my room. The other guys were all friends with each other but I didn't like their company and usually stayed on my own, and when I had to pee while they were eating, it was just too awkward to go out (there wasn't even enough space for me to get to the bathroom when the table was open, so they had to move), and I often ended up peeing in bottles. I even shat in a box once.
I'm not proud of any of it.

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

tfw, peeing straight into a bottle

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

not wanting to drink piss from a pure maiden like Ako

Are you gay OP?

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

Not even fucking once. Seriously? You faggots can't get up and walk a couple meters to the bathroom?

James Hill
James Hill

has never been on a roadtrip in the wild/3rd world country because he's too ugly and nobody cared about him ever
I'm sorry user.

James Turner
James Turner

Yeah I've used piss bottles
My dad had piss bottles when I was growing up so I used that as an excuse as to not cringe at myself doing it

Landon Flores
Landon Flores

This week's threads are ruined by pissfags. Thanks, literally shit tier fetishists

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

This episode's Voice Acting was on point.

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

I even shat in a box

Jace Long
Jace Long

Spot the pleb

Samuel Young
Samuel Young

I put figures I buy from j-list in mason jars and hot glue them and put them on the radiator to slowly cook.

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

He's not wrong though you degenerate filth

James Bailey
James Bailey

Why is she so perfect?

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

I'm lazy as shit but I still have the decency to go to the damn bathroom. It's not that hard.

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

Of course I've tried them. I didn't like having a bottle either full of piss or waiting to be filled with piss around my computer though.

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

Yep and my bathroom was next door to my room.

Eli Hill
Eli Hill

she's the best friend you'll never have

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

I want to spend my life forever with Piggy

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

anyone who hasn't pissed in a bottle has never been on a long road trip

Noah Evans
Noah Evans

Rusian in an fps game
can't into cheeki breeki
saved by a girl gamer
cyka bylat

William Clark
William Clark

Awaiting for user input:

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

we /qst/ or /tg/ now?
don't worry DM I can handle this

I turn 360° and walk right out and close the door behind me

William Butler
William Butler

Not even once.

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

best friend
won't talk to me in public
Yeah I'd rather not have such a friend.

Noah Morris
Noah Morris

Well if I wake up needing to go, the cold and the lights and the stairs can get me wide awake, and then it can take three hours to fall back asleep.

Jackson Gray
Jackson Gray

Never.
I hate games what wants "real life time" and social stuff from me.

I prefer games what I can stop playing anytime I wish.
I don`t play clash shit exactly because of that.

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

Picked back up.

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

I have a issue where I have two or three streams of piss so I piss in a bottle to see how that works and what I can do to fix it

It is not s everyday thing at all but it happens mostly during the money and when I've drunk a lot of water

I'm sure everyone has two streamed piss before

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

During the morning* Its 5:33 am I'm not at peak yet

Ian Edwards
Ian Edwards

She should just use my mouth.

I need to fap now. Thanks Sup Forums.

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

This
Comfy as fuck
Literally no reason to even move

Jaxon Myers
Jaxon Myers

Yeah, it usually happens after I've fapped multiple times.

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

Sure, everyone gets multiple streams, but not necessarily far enough from each other that you can't get both in the bowl.
And if so, you could just sit.

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

Everytime I watch anime and with my door closed. I don't want to lose the immersion I were in and piss bottles are convenient.

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

This thread is pure gold

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

My bedroom is literally right next to the bathroom. There's no need.

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

oh I get it
because
pee is gold

Isaiah Bennett
Isaiah Bennett

Well that is the color of piss

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

Mine is red.

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

Go check your kidneys user.

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

once
anyway you're post reminded me of some guy who has like cum bottles and post his collection every year on /b/

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

I only tried once, only to see if my aim was good

It was

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

Try it with seamen next time.

Elijah Jenkins
Elijah Jenkins

Is there any worse job than this? Teaching others how to play is very taxing and grating Especially if they're a girl

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

I wonder which FPS game that is most popular in japan? They in general don't play CS since very early version is it

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

Do you guys have any penis inspection day piss related stories?
13 years old, middle school
getting ready for ED class
suddenly surprise penis inspection
fuck fuck fuck, it was really hot that day, so my balls might have sweated to much to the point of smelling bad
mom beats me alot because i already have a historic of bad penis grades
be in the middle of the line standing pantless, waiting for the ED teacher to inspect me
realize that I REALLY need to pee
its my turn
ED teacher unzips my uncircumsized dick, and I can't hold off
spray the golden shower everywhere
To this day people still call me piss related nicknames

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

CoD is very popular over there.

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

Couldn't you hold it?

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

I would take the chance and get frisky with her while teaching.

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

CS not popular in Japan on its early stages is probably because there is no Japanese language ver.

While CS was so popular even since CS 1.1 in many other countries in the rest of Asia

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

How long until MC realizes Ako is the purest waifu around and becomes a co-dependent neet with her?

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

Next episode.

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

PC gaming isn't a thing in Japan, at least not like it is on the West.

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

Well...Net gaming.

Logan Nelson
Logan Nelson

Blogshit ahead.
During highschool, a bunch of nipponese exchange students came to visit us and our nipponese class. Due to circumstances the cutest girl there discovered I was a fucking huge codfag and we sperged out over it the entire exchange period. Apparently she was even crazier about it than I was.

Jaxson Flores
Jaxson Flores

You're correct.

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

I'm hoping that more Nips play the legendary FPS game which is Counter Strike

Robert Ross
Robert Ross

What was wrong with the next tree?

Logan Rodriguez
Logan Rodriguez

They seem pretty content with CoD.

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

m8, CS isn't all that much better than cawadoody.

James Young
James Young

Silly user, no one talks with you anyway

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

But is fucking legend. Well if you were milenias I understand you don't have speciall attachment to CS

Jason Bell
Jason Bell

If by special attachment you mean I'm not blinded by nostalgia goggles then sure, i'll agree with you

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

Holly shit

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

It's real

http://www.amazon.com/Shewee-Extreme-Blue/dp/B00OHRF5X4/ref=pd_bxgy_468_img_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=19X6PE5R9X1D3N1T4P8Q

Angel Jenkins
Angel Jenkins

You could argue CoD 4 is legendary too since it molded the future FPS games for years.

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

those testimonials

Fucking hilarious

Ayden Sanders
Ayden Sanders

Only did it once on a road trip since my parents wouldn't stop for a while.

Angel Williams
Angel Williams

If they were playing CS, I bet kaichou would've bought those 1000 dollar knife skins and guns just for the laugh.

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

It grinds my gears just knowing that shit like that exists, and even more so that people buy them

Michael Jenkins
Michael Jenkins

Rich people's hobby I guess.

Not that surprising considering there are hat aficionados in TF2 with backpacks worth over $30K.

Jace Rodriguez
Jace Rodriguez

I used piss bottle for a medical checkup, don't know if that counts

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

To be fair, he was 12 like the majority of /v/ is today.

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

penis inspection day
What?

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

Oh God does Ako sit on that fluffy cushion for hours like that?

How does she keep her straight posture? Let alone have no back problems.

James Watson
James Watson

how can anyone get off to diapers?
It's literally shit and piss drying in cloth, being smeared over your groin and ass.

Joseph Nelson
Joseph Nelson

They haven't experienced reality yet.

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

This does not sound very hygienic.

Zachary Evans
Zachary Evans

The whole thread is about pissing in bottles but only that post triggers you?

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

MMO player
caring about hygiene

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

I did.
When I had to travel 3 states in one day.

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

friend you'll never have
You don't even need the first three words

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

I haven't seen any updates from him in a few years

and to answer the original question, I never have. It takes 5 seconds to get to the bathroom and on long trips I just piss at the side of the road.

Nicholas Carter
Nicholas Carter

5s
how small is your bladder?

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

It's a shitty Sup Forums meme. It doesn't exist.

Logan Phillips
Logan Phillips

While walking out at night and there's no bathrooms in sight.

Jacob Bailey
Jacob Bailey

I've never done it and never understood why it would necessary.

I have tried pissing out of the window from the 6th floor of an apartment block in broad daylight though.

Joseph Richardson
Joseph Richardson

Just piss on a wall.

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

Well the toilet was so far away and...

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

It's literally shit and piss drying in cloth
Are you Pamperchu? Diapers are clean as long as you don't go in them. On their own, diapers are literally just another kind of underwear. Any function or connotation beyond that is entirely optional and avoidable.

Connor Perez
Connor Perez

That's not nice.

Colton Lopez
Colton Lopez

It's not that crazy, frankly it seems really useful.

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

Ain't nobody going to notice if you take a whiz in some nearby bushes, esp in the middle of the night user

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

to get to the bathroom
means to walk to the bathroom

Hudson Jones
Hudson Jones

Playing some brown and bloom military shooter instead of arena shooters
And they have the gall to bitch about normalfags.

Easton Price
Easton Price

it was a good change of place to see Ako not fucking things up for the team.

she should really be an assassin instead of healer in mmo. She's got a natural murderboner.

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

I may be sick in the head but I never think about trying this.

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

/v/ please leave.

Like, seriously.

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

Make me

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

Not a bottle but fuck getting out of the bed when it's cold as fuck.

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

Because wageslaving normie japs producer knows nothing about being a shutin, they just did basic research for the anime but its far from reality.
A fit gamer girl? hilarious jap fantasy... with fat virgin neckbeards as the target audience.

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

a/ meme
smfh senpai

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

I'm not fat.

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

you're still a loser for watching animes whose target audience is mainly teenagers.
only idiots would enjoy the plots of current animes.

Sebastian Cruz
Sebastian Cruz

Can confirm. I use one frequently.

John Hall
John Hall

how did he not have a raging boner?

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

animes

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

not peeing in the sink

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

turn 360°

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

But does he walk to the bathroom gently?

Charles Ross
Charles Ross

Pissing in a bottle is the OG 'life hack'. My dad taught me about it a long time ago and it's always been the back-up solution. He still does it to this day occasionally. There's nothing wrong with this.

+2 points for Ako, and God forbid somebody post a photo of her

Isaiah Gutierrez
Isaiah Gutierrez

can't unsee
thanks

Alexander Gray
Alexander Gray

Just toss a few pieces of tp down there, no more splash.

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

Yes because the hole of a bottle seems to little and porobably all the pee will leak to the floor.

Her room is gonna smell awfull.

Nicholas Ward
Nicholas Ward

You can walk backwards you know.

Brayden Morgan
Brayden Morgan

Jarate is real.

Isaac Stewart
Isaac Stewart

picked up, instant best girl

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

I've done it once while kayaking. I was in the middle of a river and I just happened to have an empty Gatorade bottle. So I just pissed in the bottle and emptied it into the river, the rinsed out the bottle.

That's the only time I've ever done this.

Funny enough, a few days later I saw my dad using a Gatorade bottle as a water bottle, with the same type that I'd pissed in, of which three had been drank. So he had a one in three chance to be pissing from what had been, for a few seconds, a piss bottle.

I told him this and he got very angry, while I laughed a lot.

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

Life is too hard to detach from, I have to take frequent breaks because my sub-conscious is telling me to do somethiing with my life.

I don't know how you faggots do it without getting bored.

Brody Taylor
Brody Taylor

guilty as charged

Anthony Myers
Anthony Myers

That's a word I haven't heard in a long time.

Gabriel Brown
Gabriel Brown

water literally all around you
still piss in a bottle
Autism.

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

You got me.

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

There's nothing more comfy than watching anime or playing games while wearing diapers

Samuel Clark
Samuel Clark

frig off ricky

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

diaperfags
Jesus Christ.

Carson Clark
Carson Clark

I've pissed in my cat's litter box

James Morales
James Morales

Twice,I've also tried pissing out of my window since I was too lazy.

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

Not only that but he emptied the bottle onto the river afterwards.

James Howard
James Howard

He didn't fuck Ako

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

I only want to drink Pig's piss.

James Allen
James Allen

How fucking new are you?

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

I've done it a few times, but only to avoid being afk in ques in games.

Wyatt Thomas
Wyatt Thomas

Nah. That's for fat /v/irgins.
I can walk to the toilet just fine.

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

sticking your dick in crazy

Austin Cox
Austin Cox

How can a female use a piss bottle?

Nathan Hernandez
Nathan Hernandez

hat I can piss with my headphones still on.
I...
What?

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

Am I the only one with poor dick aim and have to roll up the foreskin for accuracy bonus?

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

The cord from his headphones is long enough that he can get up and go puss without unplugging them

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

I was about to say I hadn't before I remembered the one time I did. Drank my piss out of it afterwards, too.

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

Why

John Rogers
John Rogers

how can a male? unless you have a small dick...

James Fisher
James Fisher

I ask myself that sometimes too, user. I'm still not entirely sure.

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

I'll never stoop so low

Angel Campbell
Angel Campbell

I lived in a place for 3 years, didn't clean up my piss bottles the entire time, probably removed 150 gallons of piss the week I moved out

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

Nigga, that's like a thousand bottles just full of piss. What the hell is wrong with you?

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

Diapers are the best

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

Tfw you'll never find a cute girl that's into diapers

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

Yeah, it was horrible, I lived in a basement with no windows and no reason for my roommate to come down. Bathroom was two floors up, i was lazy and depressed

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

Jesus Christ, you faggots are disgusting

Elijah Cox
Elijah Cox

What did you do about shitting and showering?
Do I even want to know?

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

better than urine splashing on my legs from a toilet.

Noah Allen
Noah Allen

Just sit down to piss, idiot.

John Young
John Young

I mean, i shit in the toilet upstairs as well as showered every day before work. Was just drinking a lot of soda and didn't want to go upstairs every hour and a half when I was home

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

I would never even consider it.

I do occasionally piss out of my window during the middle of the night.

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

Oh right we are talking about girls.

James Sanchez
James Sanchez

There is literally no shame in sitting down to piss as a man; only benefits.

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

I didn't "try" them. I've been forced to use them on two occasions, when it was the middle of the night and the hallways were literally full of dogshit. I'm not stepping over that.

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

Small penis?

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

Poop socks are where it's at desu

Jack Sanchez
Jack Sanchez

Didn't even have shit like this when I got my dick operated on.

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

Drink a Large Whataburger cup (44 oz.)
Fill it back up
It was oddly satisfying

Xavier Carter
Xavier Carter

Nope, my bathroom is like 10 feet from my room. But I do get lazy sometimes and hold it in for a few hours longer than I should

Jeremiah Kelly
Jeremiah Kelly

Don't japs actually get their piss inspected at school?

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

mfw shes lieing about the joke as well and does pee into bottles

it just happens to taste sweet

Christian Martin
Christian Martin

dude florida man confirmed takes shits outside.

Angel Wood
Angel Wood

If your pee tastes sweet, it's not a good thing.

Jacob Barnes
Jacob Barnes

herewegoagain.gif

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

diaperfags.

To the camps.

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

What kind of retard uses the Yotsuba theme on a work safe board? Kill yourself retard (but not before deleting your shitty image forever).

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

diapers
/d/eviant though I may be, this is one of those things that I have never understood. Explain yourselves niggers, or I'll just have to assume you're shitposting.

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

Only peed in a bottle when I had to. Travel or whatever other circumstance.

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

comfiest manga in existence
/a/ being work safe

Jason Gray
Jason Gray

Dubs for me dubs for you
Try again fag

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

You got diabeetus bro...
Its supposed to taste bitter and rancid.

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

It's pretty obvious shitposting if you think about it

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

"Yotsuba" theme refers to the pink theme for NSFW boards. "Yotsuba B" is the blue theme that is default on Sup Forums. Despite what you idiots may think, this is a work safe board. If you use the pink theme (which looks uglier and doesn't blend in with some Sup Forums images), you are retarded.

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

E3.

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

on Sup Forums at work
caring this much desu

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

Of course

I've never a normal bottle.
But I've done water bottles and gallon jugs.
With water bottles I can take the top off and put my dick in. With gallon jugs I can place a bit of the head in so I know I won't miss.

Caleb Fisher
Caleb Fisher

I don't like wearing them myself, i just like women/lolis wearing them. It's the domination/humiliation aspect, plus the uncomfortable fact that they'll be wallowing I'm their own shit/piss for any amount of time

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

Tripfags, everyone.

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

Yeah, its only tripfags that have pissed in bottles.

Wyatt Nguyen
Wyatt Nguyen

This thread is fucked up and I thought that despite it all, Sup Forums was above acting like animals.

GOOD DAY SIRS, I'M GOING TO WATCH SOME SHITTY LIGHT NOVEL ADAPTATIONS AND WANK OVER GENERIC WAIFU BULLSHIT AND STILL I WILL BE MORE OF A GENTLEMAN THAN ANYONE WHO PEES IN A BOTTLE WHEN TOILETS ARE AVAILABLE.

Samuel Nelson
Samuel Nelson

Where do you think you are? Don't like the NEET lifestyle? Then GTFO

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

Why is this show many times better than ShoukoMeza despite not adapted from a VN from Romeo Tanaka?

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

Sly user, I see what you did there...

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

Let me set the record straight
Pissing in bottles outside cars or night time is bad.
Pissing in bottles in cars and when you keep having to piss like 5 times a night is understandable.

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

lacks reading comprehension
shitty Tumblr wan piss gif

Levi Smith
Levi Smith

This.

Luke Peterson
Luke Peterson

Not really, then you have to clean it after you use it because there's piss all up inside it.

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

If you have to piss 5 times a night, it may be easier to just tube yourself and empty the bag in the morning.

Elijah Moore
Elijah Moore

Not every night
But every once and a while it happens.
And after the 3rd piss its like, fuck it, better go get the piss jug.

Brayden Robinson
Brayden Robinson

one time the toilet broke so we had to turn water off

had to piss in bottles for a week

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

Man her saying that It was a joke was really not convincing.

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

Confirmed for Texas.

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

What's wrong with having a piss bottle? Its no different than taking a piss outside or on a toilet.

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

Not a bottle. I remove the top of an empty gallon milk jug and use that. Plenty of room for dick and balls to sit comfortably inside it while I piss. I can fill it in like two usages tho, I think something is wrong with me.

Brandon Clark
Brandon Clark

What the fuck? If the toilet was broken for so long, how did you handle the number twos?

William Baker
William Baker

eh? the actual "pee hole" is below the clitoris and above the vagina, and is very tiny. bottle isn't going to fit in there

Sebastian Williams
Sebastian Williams

In cartoons, body parts can stretch.

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

This. My dad is a truck driver and I learned it from him when he let me go with him once

Anthony Wright
Anthony Wright

on the street

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

It's funny how it's always obvious crossboarders getting butthurt about diapers.

Diapers are underwear as soft and fluffy as a pillow that is covered in plastic soft as silk, gently rubbing up against the inside of your legs and stimulating your crotch for each step you take, even making you feel like you are sitting on a comfortable couch no matter where you sit down.

They also look cute on girls, the appeal of pantyshots and the shame of their underwear being seen being amplified even further when they are wearing diapers. Add how the thickness of the diaper accentuates their rears, along with the faint crinkling of plastic that brings all the more attention to them, and it really is no wonder why diapers are so erotic.

Samuel Thompson
Samuel Thompson

this entire thread

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

Nope, sorry, they look just like granny panties to me. They're also associated with scat so you should feel bad for that too.

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

A lot, sometimes it eases me a lot in an intense game

Ayden Jones
Ayden Jones

they look just like granny panties
Not really, what with all the cute prints available on the various brands.
They're also associated with scat
That's like saying panties are associated with scat because of pantypooping porn. Clean diapers have nothing to do with it unless you actively choose to go in them.

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

Bottle holes are too small, funnel will get spray back. Use a bucket, or you know walk the 20m to the toilet, nothing worse than the smell of piss if you drip or get and spray, and then I've got to wash my hands and leave the room anyway. So the whole thing is pointless.

But yes. I have tried buckets and bottles in extreme cases where leaving for 3 minutes means the thing I've been waiting for, for hours could happen and be over.

Fucking eve

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

Diapers are designed to be pissed and shat in. Your analogy is invalid. Hell, two diaper pictures posted in this thread already prove me right (and don't pretend you didn't get off to them either, you sick fuck).

That design looks pretty uncute too. Also diapers in general are bulky as fuck. I like less clothing on my women thank you very much.

Henry Evans
Henry Evans

shewee

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

DESIGNATED

Jordan Brooks
Jordan Brooks

I only did ironically.

Logan Garcia
Logan Garcia

lowered your human dignity for the sake of pretending
You don't have to lie here, user.

Isaac Diaz
Isaac Diaz

Wait I always thought the piss bottle thing was a huge meme. Do people actually do it? It takes less than 20 seconds to get up, walk to a bathroom and take a leak. You can get up and get your business done in under a fucking minute. I've spent thousands of hours shut in playing MMOs and the thought never crossed my mind once. What the fuck.

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

Maybe in your house faggot

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

It's literally just fat autistic /v/irgins

Cameron White
Cameron White

While my bathroom when I lived with my parents was right next to my room, I couldn't be assed to put my pants back on. When nobody was in the house I just got up and walked naked to it.

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

Where the fuck are you living where you don't have immediate access to a toilet, but you do have a decent computer, internet access and countless hours to spend playing games? I'm having trouble envisioning a scenario where the action would be even close to justifiable.

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

Decent computer

Maybe in your house faggot

Jaxson Morales
Jaxson Morales

there are people who are browsing Sup Forums naked right now
Why

Hunter Price
Hunter Price

by "fluids" do you mean water? If not, drink more water

Jackson Lewis
Jackson Lewis

Nope, it's valid. If there's no piss or shit in it, there's obviously no relation. Diapers having an additional function just makes them more useful; it doesn't take away any of its other appeal. Diapers are just a kind of incredibly comfortable underwear on their own. If you associate them with anything else, the issue is entirely with you.

Also diapers in general are bulky as fuck
Try wearing one, and you'll realize that's the great part.

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

India.

It takes far too long to travel to the designated shitting street.

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

I think he's the gay guy from earlier who's banned from using the washroom in his house.

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

She doesn't know how to use pee bottles

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

What's your excuse for not taking time to walk to the toilet?

Too fat to move?

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

Still more socially acceptable than the anime bucket

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.

William Myers
William Myers

That wasn't very moe user.

Adrian Flores
Adrian Flores

tfw stuck in downtown traffic on a school trip after drinking a shit ton of water bottles a hour earlier
I had no choice, I'm not like the rest of you filthy animals

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

I'm 6'6 and have to deal with the force of my piss resulting in splashback from manlet urinals and still wouldn't ever sit down to piss. Rather have piss-spatter on my jeans than a clean skirt.

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

muh dick

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

No thanks.

If you associate them with anything else, the issue is entirely with you.
No you fucking idiot, they are made for the express purpose of being pissed and shat in. The association is clear. I already explained this to you. Either accept that your fetish is literally full of shit or put up and shut up, faggot. Either way, you're not convincing anyone.

Nolan Anderson
Nolan Anderson

I'm a moralfag and can't see clear benefits of doing an action no one would ever even know about
Let me guess, you've never worn an apron either, right? Too girly? Idiot.

Matthew White
Matthew White

Why not? What good is wearing pants if you're alone?

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

Piss through a garden hose then.

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

I don't like my bare ass touching my chair, thanks.

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

Once you have nestled your bare ass into a leather office chair, you will settle for nothing less.

Jason Gutierrez
Jason Gutierrez

Enjoy your ruined leather.

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

Worth it, I give my old office chairs away to friends. And never tell them what has happened in those chairs.

Wyatt Nguyen
Wyatt Nguyen

just get a faux leather chair so you wont leave shit stains and wiping the ass smell off of it is easy enough

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

Nothing a bottle of bleach and a steam cleaner can't remove.

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

Even among those who do piss and shit in them (far from everyone), do you think they go around without them until the moment they do, and put them on solely for that? No, right? Pissing and shitting in them is entirely optional, while you'd be using them quite unorthodoxly if you didn't wear them as underwear. Even those who go in their diapers walk around in a clean diaper most of the time. It's therefore obvious that the main function of diapers isn't to be a toilet, but to be underwear. It's that simple.

My fetish doesn't need to be anything worse than an underwear fetish. Accept it or put up and shut up, because all you've explained is that you have a pathological obsession with seeing shit where there is none. To begin with, what the fuck is a normalfag like you doing in a piss bottle thread? Or Sup Forums, for that matter?

Carson Reyes
Carson Reyes

call out shit-tier fetish
hurr normalfag
Every time.

I like the mental gymnastics you're going through to try and explain how diapers aren't made for the thing they were made for. They weren't made to replace underwear, they were made to replace a toilet. I bet you get mad whenever you see a diaper and scat/shit in the same image/doujin/manga. "No no no, this isn't what I want; why can't people understand?" I can hear it now. There is a reason you'll see these together so often. If my hypothesis is correct (which it probably is), at least it would mean that you don't like scat, though it's just a stone's throw away until you do. Sick fuck.

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

These are some of the best piss bottles ever.
Life isn't the same after using them. You'll never piss in a toilet again.

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

I am guilty of that and i may or may not be doing that currently.

Caleb Stewart
Caleb Stewart

They weren't made to replace underwear,
That's right. Because they are underwear.
you proved that it obviously isn't related to scat, but I'll call you a sick fuck just because
Sure thing, now get back to Facebook, normalfag. Wouldn't want the piss bottles and underwear fetishes to trigger you any more, would we?

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

This fucking thread

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

yup, a thread with 400+ posts mostly about piss

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

but anime WAS MADE for children, how can people be turned on by it? That's like, pedophilia!
That's how you sound. Just letting you know.

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

thread is autosaging

took you long enough, faggot hotpockets

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

I'm not like this faggot , I fully accept that diapers are made for pissing/shitting in, that's what makes them great. I know it's a fucked up fetish, but most of us have at least one.

Zachary Perry
Zachary Perry

Bruh, I'm a massive diaperfag, I'm wearing one now. Equating them to underwear is just plain wrong, please stop it, you're the reason our fetish is so cringeworthy

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

samefagging this hard
Diapers literally are underwear, nothing wrong about equating them.

Tyler Adams
Tyler Adams

I never said they're related to scat (causation). I said they're associated with scat (correlation) and thus you should feel bad for liking it in the first place.

Literal diaperfags are taking my side. Is your argument invalid now? Protip: it is.

hurr durr samefag
Good job idiot, another thing you couldn't convince anyone of.

Mason Phillips
Mason Phillips

Nice argument asshole. I'm sure the guy who hates diapers just has some Saturday morning fun supplies lying around. Fuck off, you give our fetish a bad name

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

they're associated with scat (correlation)
Among normalfags. Just like how anime is "associated with" 3D pedophilia among them. Anyone who's looked into it even a bit knows there's hardly any actual overlap, however. Actual scatfags wouldn't like how the diaper obscures shit so well, I'd imagine.
There's no reason to feel any worse about being into diapers than being into panties. If you like pooping in either, that part's what's the issue, not the underwear of choice.

Protip: it is.
Nope, but yours sure is.

Connor Watson
Connor Watson

No, dispelling retarded myths like it being scat gives it a good name. You fuck off.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page