Koe no Katachi

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

What a cutie, who would even bully this little girl?

Connor Johnson
Connor Johnson

yeah that's why this show is pure fiction

only ugly girls get bullied in real life

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

I'm so excited for this movie I'm gonna die!

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

If I recall correctly it's cause she's disabled. Deaf or blind, maybe both.

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

Deaf, and that's why she gets bullied. Even cute girls get bullied in grade school if they're different

Aiden Wilson
Aiden Wilson

UENO FUCKING WHEN

Gavin Roberts
Gavin Roberts

I don't like this one too much, in the manga she has this permanent broken quality to her eyes and mouth.

Jaxon Miller
Jaxon Miller

That was just the mangaka being an amateur illustrator.

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

I'm starting to get worried by the lack of any character sheets of Ueno, KyoAni might not include her.

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

Don't cute girls get bullied by uglier girls because they attract to much attention?

Andrew Davis
Andrew Davis

Really nice style.

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

I adore the soft line art we saw in the PV. Like that shot of Shoya's hands? Gorgeous.

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

She's cute as a button and the fact that she's deaf just makes you want to protect and spoil her more.

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

Read manga characters with X in her faces; i wait this in anime

I still not fully understood the X thing.

Andrew Moore
Andrew Moore

He's mentally writing them on his shit list.

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

3 years ago.

Mason Powell
Mason Powell

Me

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

I'm not really sure what you're saying, but the Xs essentially represent the people Shoya's cutting himself off from. It's the manga's way of showing us that he's desperately trying to disassociate himself from others. He's not "actually" cut off of course, it's more that he wants to be.

Landon Watson
Landon Watson

I refuse to believe that they'd ignore Ueno.

She's too attractive and important to the plot.

Who have we even seen besides Nishimiya?

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

Her and Shoya so far. Cutting characters is very likely but I'm with you, it sure as fuck won't be Ueno.

Hudson Lee
Hudson Lee

You see her in the PV

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

Threadly reminder that Ueno literally did nothing wrong and without her presence every single character would've committed sudoku or lived a shit tier life. She saved all of them and got nothing in return.

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

notUeno was the only good thing about Kyokai no Kanata.

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

Fuck no bitch. That voice was awful.

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

She bullied the deaf girl and then pretended she didn't. Even when confronted with the fact she bullied her, she still thinks she's better than the MC. Ueno a bitch but that's the point of the story, that you should make friends with horrible people instead of cutting them off from your life.

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

and then pretended she didn't
That's Kawai. Ueno made no secret of hating Deaf and just bottled up the resentment until Ishida fell off the balcony.

Robert Parker
Robert Parker

I only hope she has a fucking ugly and derpy voice like an actual deaf person. I'd even find insulting to the fans if they dare to give her a cute voice

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

You read the manga?

Brayden Murphy
Brayden Murphy

Bullying a deaf person seems like it would just take more effort to get the same "reward" as bullying anyone else.

Jonathan Murphy
Jonathan Murphy

I've got one volume left but yeah. He X's Ueno cause he can't stand her, he wants her out of his life.

Jacob Bailey
Jacob Bailey

Xs Ueno
never X'd Kawai
I never understood this

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

Maybe in your chinese cartoons. At my school, we had two kids who each had a mangled hand, the cute one was pretty popular, the other one wasn't completely brutalized or anything but she definitely got teased about the hand a lot more and she didn't have that many friends.
This, it's dumb writing. They go after the easy targets.

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

I think it's just cause she wasn't horrible to Shoko in the present day, unlike Ueno.

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

Kawai is also in the PV.

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

The people who want to draw attention away from their own shortcomings.

Samuel Turner
Samuel Turner

those kyoani baby hands

It's shit.

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

Deaf bitch

Hudson Ramirez
Hudson Ramirez

That voice was awful
Homosexual detected.

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

That's children for you. I'd still say children are more cruel than adults. Sure adults can kill but the bullying elementary school kids do can stay for life.

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

user are you telling me killing doesn't stay for life because let me tell you about killing, it makes you dead

Thomas Thompson
Thomas Thompson

I won't die, even if he kills me.

Tyler Wood
Tyler Wood

Who indeed.
To be fair, she was an annoying fucking brat.

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

skirt is so short.

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

The teacher was a fucking prick too. Kids are kids they have barely developed any sense of empathy, but there's no excuse for adults acting that way towards her.

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

Who's gonna be the VA?

John Rogers
John Rogers

Dibs on the glasses cutie

Alexander Bennett
Alexander Bennett

So you can see her cute and soft legs.

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

It should be shorter, cut with scissors and wet.

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

It's stupid to compare this with another really and kids do need some friction in school in order to fucking man up. Of course bullying is never good but real competition between another is very important.

Zachary Allen
Zachary Allen

test

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page